Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG Returns

Back to Guilds

zOMG is back! Great job everyone for not giving up hope! 

Tags: save, repair, zomg, bring back, return 

Reply Save zOMG!!!
COMPUTER

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenix715

Loyal Paladin

27,615 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:21 pm
Hello people i know a bit of PC if you have some troubles about software tell me i will try to help the guild if i can anything, but remeber 1 thing the best solution about PC troubles is make a security data base, if the the PC crash the data base "return the past" the PC in that case any trouble are solve and fix it xd if you need something more tell me replay this Post or send me a PM if you prefer that see ya and take care mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:30 am
My Windows laptop has two user accounts - mine and my dad's. His accounts are unable to load anymore and it says "Status - Backup", the last time I checked. I made a new account, hoping it'd fix. It didn't. Any suggests? sad  

Whirlpoolriding

Dangerous Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fenix715

Loyal Paladin

27,615 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:14 am
well in tha case surely a windos data as corrupted or the file is damge, but i guess maybe i not very sure, the data of you dad profile has some virus because i guess you still use your account on your PC right? just need to check you dad account from yours, if is just a virus the antivirus will fix it, if not maybe the windows has starting to have some troubles, in any case you can format your PC surely you have some very important archive like photos and some document, from you account can take those archive and save it, if you will try to format the PC, i hope this help if not tell me more about you PC troubles whit more details mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:15 am
Whirlpoolriding
My Windows laptop has two user accounts - mine and my dad's. His accounts are unable to load anymore and it says "Status - Backup", the last time I checked. I made a new account, hoping it'd fix. It didn't. Any suggests? sad

well thats was i think can be 3nodding  

Fenix715

Loyal Paladin

27,615 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Save zOMG!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers