Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1 always searching Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dat Herbal Remedy

Supreme Strawberry

8,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:03 pm
I'm going to keep this as short as possible, because who wants to read through a ton of fluff to get to the good stuff, right?

I'm a female, if you couldn't tell. Not that it matters, I have no issues playing multiple characters of either gender.
I prefer to play M // F I may try M//M or F//F if the plot strikes my fancy.

I'm a fan of original rps. Honestly if you give me a series RP I probably won't be interested.

Romance, horror, Macabre, Drama, Action, Angst, Substance Abuse, Forbidden Love, dark Fantasy, Vampires (Think Ann Rice not that Twilight disaster), Shapeshifting, Witches, etc.
Just a few of my favorite things.

I use my tablet for everything. So I don't DO fancy posts anymore. MAYBE later down the road, but I honestly don't have the time to waste on that anymore.
I try to reply regularly but work and home life can get in the way at times. So be patient I will answer at least once a day.

Now if you're still interested pm me with any questions or ideas.

And if you're just dropping in, give me a bump, thanks in advance.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:28 am
Hello, darling!
Hope all is well with you today!

I was wondering if you care what year/time thing they are in. (Way to think Coral! Great word usage)

I'm scatterbrained right now, but what I mean is... SETTING yes, setting. Past, present, future. And how you feel on Mythology?

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dat Herbal Remedy

Supreme Strawberry

8,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:36 am
EucalyptusCoral
Hello, darling!
Hope all is well with you today!

I was wondering if you care what year/time thing they are in. (Way to think Coral! Great word usage)

I'm scatterbrained right now, but what I mean is... SETTING yes, setting. Past, present, future. And how you feel on Mythology?

I'm doing as good as I can be for being over my data limit xD
And the same to you, love!
Haha, I needed 3 cups of Joe before I was able to even pick up my tablet this morning, you never have to Apologize to me for scatter brain c:
As for setting, any setting is lovely, though if it's a time period I'm not well versed in I may insist on a little time for research, I don't want to be living in the 50s and do something that would only be common in the 30s or something else that would make me look like a nitwit xD

Mythology is my s**t. My American Bully is named Kratos. If you haven't heard of him before I suggest you look him up biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:43 am
OH no! Data overage is not fun!

And goodie! I love mythology. Read up on it every once in a while and enjoy the creatures (Sirens and the like) Kratos.. yes. xD I've heard of him... I learned about him in Humanities. They touched base on him. xD

Goody goody. >< This is exciting. Sorry, I just.. I love rping. xD

I don't really do pretty posts either. Save for coloring the text or something. xD

Anyway, I would love to do something medieval? I have this character I just re-drew up. (still a work in progress until i get copic pens) but, i love her. and and I want to use her. ><

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dat Herbal Remedy

Supreme Strawberry

8,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:09 am
EucalyptusCoral

And goodie! I love mythology. Read up on it every once in a while and enjoy the creatures (Sirens and the like) Kratos.. yes. xD I've heard of him... I learned about him in Humanities. They touched base on him. xD

I don't really do pretty posts either. Save for coloring the text or something. xD

Anyway, I would love to do something medieval? I have this character I just re-drew up. (still a work in progress until i get copic pens) but, i love her. and and I want to use her. ><

Yes, yes I love it too, be excited. It's exciting xD
Do you have a plot in mind for her? I love building new characters so if you have a plot in mind I'd be delighted to make up a character for her c:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:10 am
Sort of.

For a little bit of background info on her, she is an exiled princess. Her father pretty much looked down his nose at her and her misbehaving ways and decided to send her far far away from the kingdom. She wanted things her father did not want. I picture him as sort of a tyrant of sorts. Demanding taxes be raised and the like.

So, pretty much, her goal in life is to overthrow the king... So, I would like to go along the lines of that. It could be an adventure/fantasy/medieval type of thing and would just be fun to do I think. :3

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral

Do you have a plot in mind for her? I love building new characters so if you have a plot in mind I'd be delighted to make up a character for her c:

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dat Herbal Remedy

Supreme Strawberry

8,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:26 am
EucalyptusCoral
Sort of.

For a little bit of background info on her, she is an exiled princess. Her father pretty much looked down his nose at her and her misbehaving ways and decided to send her far far away from the kingdom. She wanted things her father did not want. I picture him as sort of a tyrant of sorts. Demanding taxes be raised and the like.

So, pretty much, her goal in life is to overthrow the king... So, I would like to go along the lines of that. It could be an adventure/fantasy/medieval type of thing and would just be fun to do I think. :3

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral

Idea!
What if my character is a vigilante of sorts. Quite talented in the art of silent death. Raised on the streets, surrounded by poverty he grew to resent the king and because of [some interesting thing that I'll figure out later] he vows to end the life of the cruel king with his own hand. But until that time comes he rather enjoyed being a massive thorn in his side, robbing his caravans and guests of the palace. Regularly sneaking into palace grounds just to prove he can. Getting the feel of him yet? A trouble maker with a grudge.

I'm not sure how you would want to play it, have him help your character over throw the king?
In comes exiled princess. The poor vigilante
Stumbling upon  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:42 am
ooOOOOO yES

Yes all the yes. I like the vigilante character quite a bit.

Well maybe they are at odds? He sees her and obviously knows who she is and hasn't heard about her exile yet? So tries to rob her cuz, princesses have to have some mad money, right?

And he learns that she isn't royal anymore and she strikes a deal with him because she knows the castle like the back of her hand so she would be a great Ally?

Or maybe she brings up a deal to him but he is too proud? (not sure if that's the right wordage to use) So he tries on his own a few times to get in, and she just stands idly by at some tavern asking "So is my father dead yet?" and I can just picture him being like

".....Shut it..." Grudge grudge grudge.

I dunno how you feel about that. ^^

YAY FOR PLOT BUILDING.

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
Sort of.

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral

Idea!
What if my character is a vigilante of sorts. Quite talented in the art of silent death. Raised on the streets, surrounded by poverty he grew to resent the king and because of [some interesting thing that I'll figure out later] he vows to end the life of the cruel king with his own hand. But until that time comes he rather enjoyed being a massive thorn in his side, robbing his caravans and guests of the palace. Regularly sneaking into palace grounds just to prove he can. Getting the feel of him yet? A trouble maker with a grudge.

I'm not sure how you would want to play it, have him help your character over throw the king?
In comes exiled princess. The poor vigilante
Stumbling upon  

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dat Herbal Remedy

Supreme Strawberry

8,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:30 pm
EucalyptusCoral
ooOOOOO yES

Well maybe they are at odds? He sees her and obviously knows who she is and hasn't heard about her exile yet? So tries to rob her cuz, princesses have to have some mad money, right?

And he learns that she isn't royal anymore and she strikes a deal with him because she knows the castle like the back of her hand so she would be a great Ally?

Or maybe she brings up a deal to him but he is too proud? (not sure if that's the right wordage to use) So he tries on his own a few times to get in, and she just stands idly by at some tavern asking "So is my father dead yet?" and I can just picture him being like

YAY FOR PLOT BUILDING.

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
Sort of.

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral

Idea!

Yes, yes. All of that sounds delightful c:
Would you like to do this over threads or pms? (did I ask this already? -scatter brained-)
And would you like first post?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:58 pm
You have not, no. xD

So with that being said, I prefer threads. It's much easier for me to keep track of. xD

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
ooOOOOO yES

YAY FOR PLOT BUILDING.

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
Sort of.

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral

Idea!

Would you like to do this over threads or pms? (did I ask this already? -scatter brained-)

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dat Herbal Remedy

Supreme Strawberry

8,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:46 pm
EucalyptusCoral
You have not, no. xD

So with that being said, I prefer threads. It's much easier for me to keep track of. xD

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
ooOOOOO yES

YAY FOR PLOT BUILDING.

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
Sort of.

Idea!

Same here, would you do the honors?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:23 pm
Most certainly! Give me a few moments to get it typed up and I'll quote you when it's done. :3

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
You have not, no. xD

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
ooOOOOO yES

YAY FOR PLOT BUILDING.

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
Sort of.

Idea!

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dat Herbal Remedy

Supreme Strawberry

8,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:26 pm
EucalyptusCoral
Most certainly! Give me a few moments to get it typed up and I'll quote you when it's done. :3

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
You have not, no. xD

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
ooOOOOO yES

YAY FOR PLOT BUILDING.

Gotcha c: looking forward to it  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:57 pm
EucalyptusCoral

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
You have not, no. xD

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
ooOOOOO yES

YAY FOR PLOT BUILDING.

Just wondering if you're still wanting to rp?  

Dat Herbal Remedy

Supreme Strawberry

8,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Drunken Aunt Coral

Tipsy Sex Symbol

12,975 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:00 pm
Yes. I'm working on it now. I ended up getting side tracked then busy then I had to sleep for work today. :3

Dat Herbal Remedy
EucalyptusCoral

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
You have not, no. xD

Overdose on Fantasy__
EucalyptusCoral
ooOOOOO yES

YAY FOR PLOT BUILDING.

Just wondering if you're still wanting to rp?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff