Submit

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:25 pm
Izaya Orihara strolled down a hall of grunt rooms seeking out one he'd visited only once before. Checking the number he'd noted on his 'Dex, the informant knocked on the door cheerfully. Sure, there may have been other things he could have been doing with his scant time off, but having an excuse to simply converse with others was an absolute delight for the human-lover. Even if it was to apologize on behalf of his roommate.

He hadn't gotten much of a chance to learn about Kyle first-hand before, so he hoped this would be an informative visit. All he knew so far was he was usually hanging around his own roommate and that he seemed to have something of a hot head - at least when he'd first joined the organization. Izaya wondered idly if that head had cooled any since then.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:35 pm
"I know this hurts, hold still." Kyle muttered absently, not taking his concentration off of his hands, gently applying a prescribed ointment to the slowly healing surgical cuts that lines and covered various parts of a raw and puffy looking face of a dark colored Zoroark.

The creature in question sat stiffly in the corner he had made his bed in, while the human who had captured him, and made something of a lasting impression sat just in front of him, handling what the Zoroark named Slender could only imagine was a gruesome task of managing healing cuts. Kyle didn't seem to even bat an eye at the task though, something that Slender indeed notice, not just in the human himself but in the Sylveon perched up on the man's bed, watching the two.
It wasn't a comfortable task for the Zoroark to sit through, who would much rather have his cuts left completely alone then risk someone even gently touching them.

A moment of relief came when there was a sudden knock at the door, causing Kyle to lean back a little and look over his shoulder with a frown. Setting down the Q-tips on top of the plastic bag he kept the ointment container in the tall man pushed himself to his feet, dressed in a red button up shirt and jeans, the yellow eyes grunt made his way to the door, opening it and frowning at the man standing on the other side, only vaguely recognizing him.
Behind him Slender had already formed an illusion of a stark white mask covering his deformed face, and Roman perked his ears up, learning forward to try and peer around Kyle's for to who was at the door, with out getting off the bed of course.

"... yeah?" Kyle asked, having no clue what this man wanted.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:42 pm
"Kyle-kun, hello~" the grunt greeted brightly, offering his usual smile as he held up a hand and waggled its fingers at him. "It's Nakura. The 'creeper', I believe you called me." He spoke as if the title were a compliment. "I was curious...is it true you got into something of a quarrel with a certain grunt named Adam? Blonde, piercings, about six foot one...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:47 pm
A light inclination of Kyle's brow joined the man's still expression when the man started talking, sitting in a moment of "Kyle- what?" before the man continued on to introduce himself.
The Grunt didn't remember calling anyone creeper, though he supposed it would account for why he this other man looked familiar.
Still, it didn't answer what the other Grunt wanted, nor why it explained why he was coming here to talk to him when Kyle and Ryan weren't used to getting visitors at this room.

Eventually the topic came up or a man named Adam, someone Kyle didn't recall, though as the explanation continued an image came into his mind of the man back at the clinic, causing the brunette's sharp eyes to narrow coldly "And why would you be so curious about that?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:00 am
At the other's reaction, the black-haired grunt put up his palms in surrender. "Now, now, no need to be so hostile~! I only wanted to apologize. You see, that blond is my new roommate and I wasn't pleased to hear he was causing trouble with others when he's so new to Team Rocket. Don't want him heading down my path."

Shaking his head, he continued, "I myself have had endless trouble with him, so I can empathize with you. Was he rude? Did he ignore your personal space? Was he hitting on you?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:06 am
Kyle blinked, his eyes widening back up a little in clear surprise by what Nakura seemed to be here for, though the look didn't last very long before he was holding a hand up, squaring his shoulders and jaw tensing.
"Hold up." the man interjected "You're here... apologizing for that t**t?"

Roman seemed to laugh from the bed, rolling onto his side though keeping his large pink eyes on the doorway and a smirk on his lips.

"You.. are here for him." Kyle crossed his arms over his chest "Where the hell is HE? Not enough balls to actually come himself?" Though by the time on Kyle's voice he didn't sound surprised by it, plus it wasn't like he would accept the apology anyway.
"And you have to live with that thing?" Kyle repeated "Man you need to grow some balls too, what are you doing here apologizing for someone else?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:19 am
The smile that remained on Izaya's face seemed briefly bewildered. He glanced at the amused Sylveon on the bed as well as the masked Zoroark before returning his attention to Kyle.

"Eh? Oh, well he's not exactly right in the head. He's one of those who believes a good punch in the face is a common greeting between two hot-blooded adolescent males," Nakura explained matter-of-factly with a dismissive gesture. "Let's not make this a question of testosterone or testicles, ne?"

Chuckling, the older grunt gave the brunet a smirk of his own. "Yes, I have to live with 'that thing', but it's much improved from living by myself. Regarding why I came, it was for several reasons. One is that I hope future conflict between the pair of you can be avoided because with how naturally you each seem to get into trouble on your own, I worry about your combined potential to get into it together." He held up two fingers. "Secondly, I wanted to get to know you better because I think I might be able to stand you for longer amounts of time."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:29 am
"Not right in the head." Kyle repeated "sounds like a useful member of our team." He added with a sneer of sarcasm. Though there was a moment of pity for the dark haired grunt who had to share a room with Adam, followed with skepticism as to him thinking that it was better then being alone?

More and more Kyle was starting to be unsure about this guy, he was weird himself, from the tolerance he seemed to have for blatant idiots to wanting to get to know him better? What?

"Well one, I've already told that idiot that if he ever approaches me again, I'll make him wish he never joined Team Rocket, Secondly, the only reason I got into trouble was becasue of him, and it says nothing about my work here, so Piss off. and thirdly... why? Do you have some kind of bet going with the others or something?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:41 am
Kyle's comment earned giggles from Izaya. "Really? I would have thought one would have to have some amount of mental illness to dedicate their life so absolutely to a criminal organization. But actually, Addi-chii's not so bad concerning his work as a Rocket. It's social skills he's lacking in, but there are plenty of higher-ups with the same deficiencies."

"See, now, if someone told you that, wouldn't a guy like you consider that a challenge?" Nakura asked sweetly. "Perhaps you should watch what you say, because that could translate to, 'promise you'll see me again' in hot-head language. And...I could be wrong, but didn't you get into trouble some prior to your run-in with Addi-chii? Like with Agent Aulus, for example?"

He laughed. "A bet? Not at all. I just simply love humans. It's a joy to get to know them, and that includes you~"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:13 pm
"Mental illness? Maybe in your case," Kyle retorted, with a look up and down the mostly stranger in a look of annoyance "Make whatever excuse you want for your roommate dude, I don't care, if you asked me, there are too many immature little shits like him being let into Team Rocket, they're better fit for a school playground."

A darker expression crossed over Kyle's face as his patience seemed to be running a little more thin, his voice lowered in a softer tone that sounded more of a warning than anything, "Oh I sure as hell hope he takes it as a challenge." It was clear whatever intent he had in his tone and his words, he was serious about it, and nothing good was intended to come from it.
"As for Agent Aulus, no, I didn't get in trouble, not sure how the hell you even heard about that." As far as Kyle was concerned, him Ryan and Aulus were the only ones involved with that incident, and it had been handled then and there BY Agent Aulus.
Kyle tilted his chin up a little, eying Izaya with caution and starting to seriously wonder just how the hell this guy knew about certain things.
"Are you a stalker?"

"Love humans... and there is my answer, you're a freak."
Kyle pushed himself back away from the door frame "I don't really have any intention of getting to know you. But I'll tell you what, you stick around this hall for a while, and I'll consider letting you talk to me again when I'm done with what you interrupted me from finishing."
The brunette leaned forward a little, yellow eyes narrowing softly at the vivid red of the other grunts "love that-"
and with that, Kyle closed the door of his room on Izaya.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:05 pm
Chuckling at Kyle's comments about mental illness and his roommate, Izaya offered no denial. All he said to that was, "Immature? Maybe so...but then what is it that makes you different from him?"

The older grunt didn't appear to register the darkening of expression on the other's face as he continued his cheerful smiling. "Uh oh. What happened to playing nice with our teammates? You wouldn't want to get yelled at for fighting again, would you? You might even get demoted to Trainee."

He waved a hand casually. "If there is a 'that' to be heard of, then there must have been something you did." Crimson eyes flashed to match a toothy grin at the question. "That depends on how you define the term. I just happened to overhear Jerry-kun and Aulus-san discussing you in some not-so-nice words before their self-defense class that one time."

"'Creep', 'stalker', 'freak'...those aren't very original names to call someone, Kyle-kun. I must've heard them each a thousand times over already. Couldn't you have come up with something more creative?" Izaya sounded and appeared genuinely disappointed. All traces of said disappointment vanished, however, at the brunet's offer and he perked up like a kid told to wait to be given cookies.

"Eh?" The last couple of words perplexed him, though, and he blinked in confusion as he stood his ground. After a few seconds, he sat down on the ground and crossed his legs in front of him, leaning his back against the door. I wonder if you can hear anything from out here...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:25 pm
Kyle didn't look impressed with anything this Grunt had to offer, it was clear he was just trying to get reactions out of him, but the biggest thing, and probably the thing to tick him off the most was comparing him to that Adam jerk.
obviously the other grunt didn't really know what the hell he was talking about. Kyle knew he was unpleasant, he didn't go out of his way to be nice to people, or even try and act like something he wasn't, but Kyle also didn't go around purposely antagonizing people for literally nothing like this Adam idiot did.
Kyle wasn't so self conscious and self unaware that the comment Izaya made even remotely registered as true in his mind, or even worry him.
The ex-flare simply snorted in an amused laughter and disappeared behind his door.

Certain that the red eyed grunt would leave after maybe waiting a few minutes before giving up, Kyle made his way back into his room, passing the rolling and laughing Roman who earned a smirk from Kyle, who reached down to pat the Pokemon's chest.

The Zoroark asked, lifting his head a little as Kyle sat back down in front of him, the man gesturing for him to remove the white illusion of the mask.

Roman snickered.

It took about an hour for Kyle to get the face cleaned off, and picked up the mess from the bandages and medicine.
Pushing himself back up and allowing the Zoroark to put his mask back on the man put his hands on his hits with a breath though his nose, looking down at the slightly withered Zoroark infront of him.
"How about we get out for a bit for some air." Kyle offered, reaching down to help the Zoroark stand.
"Nothing too much, just sit out for a bit."

He didn't need an answer from Roman, who gladly hopped off of the bed and up onto the spread of the tall man's shoulders, ribbons flailing happily.
Kyle smirked, snatching the Eeveelution from his shoulders and gripping him into both his arms. While the Zoroark watched, and nodded gently.

Letting Roman go, Kyle made his way to the door, allowing it to slide back open so they could leave.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:50 am
"OOF!"

Having been sitting cross-legged on the ground, leaning with his back against the door to try to hear what he could, Izaya fell backward at Kyle's feet when the door was slid open. Just beyond was what appeared to be a second Izaya, crouched on the floor, looking cluelessly at the one who had fallen back and then up at Kyle. His palms were both up, but he quickly dropped them and his illusion with them with a yelp, revealing a nervous black and blue Zoroark.

"Ah, there you are," Izaya chuckled. "I just thought I'd teach Riviere the game of patty-cake while we waited." He pushed himself to his feet, eyeing Kyle's own pokemon. Riviere slowly rose to join his trainer's side.

"So...where were we again...?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:04 am
Yellow eyes widened in surprise as something large fell back onto his feet, the Grunt took a step back so that it didn't touch him, a moment later recognizing it to be the grunt that he had closed his door on.
Kyle's mouth fell open slightly stunned speechless for a few moments as he looked from the second Grunt that turned out to be a Zoroark and the Grunt.

Roman, slipped himself forward from between Kyle's legs, blinking down at Izaya before he flailed a wispy ribbon that he snapped at the top of Izaya's head He huffed with a frown. No one was allowed in the room without Kyle's acceptance, Even just a little.

Slender, who stood silently and watching, glanced up at the other Zoroark. If he was surprised or feeling anything else behind his mask it would be impossible to tell. just a slow steady glance from Izaya to the zoroark.

"Don't tell me you actually waited out here this whole time." Kyle finally spoke  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:07 am
"Are all your pokemon as touchy as you are?" Izaya asked, his voice just a little too sweet to be sincere as he smiled down at the Sylveon.

Riviere watched Roman somewhat fearfully before noticing Slender. He didn't seem any more reassured by the other Zoroark, masked as the stranger was.

"Well I hardly need to tell you when you can see for yourself, ne?" the older grunt asked Kyle, sticking his hands in his pockets casually. "Though I'm somewhat hurt you already seem to have forgotten me after you yourself were the one who suggested I wait for you." He hugged himself dramatically. "I feel like one of those maidens intending to wait for their lover's return until the end of time - only to have been betrayed by their loved one. How cruel of you to condemn me to such a fate~!"

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games