Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Creating an RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:17 pm
So I want to create a fantasy based rp. The story is below. But I don't want to go through tons of effort to create it if no one will join me. I'm tired of setting up rp's for people to either not join or join then leave 3 post in. It's crap. I want people who will stay in and rp to the very end, give ideas, let me know if you're leaving, or if for some reason you don't enjoy the rp anymore of want to somehow improve the rp or your character. I'm a very open person.

Story --- Legends of Elleria: The Dragon Wars

In the age of dragons, they wandered the earth with superiority. They had no equal, no man, beast, or dark creature contested the lands. It wasn't until the dark mages of Nezeroth created a man that bathed in the blood of a dragon that dragon's became scarce. Those who bathe in the blood of dragons gain their strength, power, and traits. This man created many more like him by slaying many dragons, soon creating an army. He called himself a "Duraghn", or in draconic language, Dragon Slayer. They became feared throughout the land. They hunted the dragons to the ends of the earth. It was then the eldest dragon took the youngest and hid them away, without enough of his family, no one could stop this man and his army. The eldest dragon and the eggs had disappeared. The dragons gone from the earth. Other races began to develop and take over. Dwarves, elves, humans, trolls, orcs, goblins, gnomes, and many more. The tales of the dragons all but legends and myths now.

Many centuries later, the time has come for the dragons rise again. The eldest dragon had awaken from a deep slumber. His place of rest had been disturbed, he had been tranced into a sleep and the eggs been broken. Only three eggs remained, he gave them his life force and put all of his powers into the egg. The young dragons hatched into the new world with a burning hatred for all the races. A new war has started. The young dragons will stop at nothing to end a war that happened a millenia ago. But now is a time for peace for all the races. Hopefully they can stop the oncoming danger.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:49 pm
Sepharius Necromicon

I am interested in joining this if its something you are still wanting to do.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:37 pm
Kaija_14
Sepharius Necromicon

I am interested in joining this if its something you are still wanting to do.

Yes I am. It'd be nice to have someone help me get this out there to get people to join.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 4:43 pm
Sepharius Necromicon

I can post it in other guilds that I'm in and tag them back here to you~ I really like the plot and would enjoy playing it out. ^^  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 6:32 pm
Im totally in for this idea  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:01 pm
Pro Slap
Im totally in for this idea

With the addition of you as well, I could easily get this started now. I'll put up this RP tomorrow and get everyone started.  

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

RosewoodXFlame

Versatile Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:19 am
Sepharius Necromicon

My questions is, would we be allowed to play any of the dragons at all, even the ones that have alrady hatched? cuz if so, I have a dragon character that might fit.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:42 pm
RosewoodXFlame
Sepharius Necromicon

My questions is, would we be allowed to play any of the dragons at all, even the ones that have alrady hatched? cuz if so, I have a dragon character that might fit.

You would actually be playing as your character and your own dragon.  

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:40 pm
Kaija_14

RosewoodXFlame

Pro Slap

Do you guys still want to do this? If so, I will put up the full rp tomorrow after work. Sorry about not doing it before. I ended up being homeless for a bit lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:43 pm
I'd be game for it.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:04 pm
Sepharius Necromicon

I am game for it, let me know where it will be done and I will do it ^^  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:49 pm
Sepharius Necromicon
Kaija_14

RosewoodXFlame

Pro Slap

Do you guys still want to do this? If so, I will put up the full rp tomorrow after work. Sorry about not doing it before. I ended up being homeless for a bit lol.

yeh im still up for it  

Pro Slap

Floppy Star

10,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

RosewoodXFlame

Versatile Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:26 pm
Pro Slap
Sepharius Necromicon
Kaija_14

RosewoodXFlame

Pro Slap

yeh im still up for it

ya im up for it as well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 8:27 am
Sepharius Necromicon
Kaija_14

RosewoodXFlame

Pro Slap

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24705435#372285653

Here is the link guys.  

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out