Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Apocalypse 1x1 (U/C) (AsianBro87 & BloodBeauty)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:44 pm
ELDER TALE
LOG HORIZON RP
> Radioactive song <

It all started when the expansion was downloaded, when I awoke I found myself in the game of Elder Tale. Many of the players became unstable without law and rule. And soon Pking was involved, but even with fights in the middle of the streets. Server Guardians would appear and correct the problem, in this game it felt so real as reality became our reality. Even though food tasted like cardboard it was still edible and filled us up when we were hungry. Though I do have to say when I found out someone made the first hamburger I was greatly delighted by the taste. I couldn't help myself so I bought more. Even as an adventurer, there are still things I don't understand. The world felt like our world, we began to revolutionize technology and began to spread our vast knowledge to the land of the people. People that have been living a lot longer then we have since the expansion was downloaded. Plus there have been rumors that after the update they changed, not programmed like the game before, they had stories they had a memory of there childhood it was something amazing. But here I am talking what has been happening and yet you don't know who I am. To tell you the truth, I'm just an adventurer, someone who was embodied with magic, not like the people of the land we are much stronger. Our job as adventurers are to take quests from the people of the land. But now it all changed, but that doesn't mean it all ends there. Since the expansion was released there have been new updates on monsters and raid dungeons. Plus guilds have been accepting new players. I'm just one of those unfortunate players that haven't been scouted, which to me is okay. I'm not for one for popularity or power. I like traveling and seeing new lands, plus even with my level I don't think I be much of a help. Oh yeah forgot, in elder tale your level shows players if your worth the pick. Some veterans are like level 90. Players that have been on this game more then we new players have and they have knowledge on the best places for a good old hunting ground. Anyway, while your logging in, I got one thing to say. Don't wander off alone, trust me. Even though you can revive yourself at the cathedral it's best if you don't, there have been some rumors that players lose partial of their memories when they are revived. They soon start to realize the game is their reality. So be careful. Okay biggrin .

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:09 pm
Places To See In Elder Tale

Guild Meeting Hall

Most guilds, particularly small-to-medium sized guilds, reside in a guild hall in this building. Sometimes, larger guilds will buy their own zones to stay in rather than have a space in the Guild Meeting Hall.

Cathedral

Inside each Adventurer City is a Cathedral, which players are automatically bound to upon entering the city. If a player dies, they will revive in that Cathedral.

Akihabara (Akiba)

Akihabara is one of the two Player cities in East territory and is the more popular of the two. Akiba holds some of the Yamato server's finest guilds, including D.D.D and the Black Sword Knights.

Locations in Akiba

The Big Bath: A public bathhouse, it was created after the establishment of plumbing.

Crescent Moon Refreshment Stand: A food stand created by the joint efforts of Log Horizon and the Crescent Moon Alliance, it revealed the secret of real food preparation to the Yamato server.

Birdland Duvacha: A path through a small forest, this area, around 40 minutes outside of Akiba, is host to level 80 monsters. The Black Sword Knights train there in small groups,

Shibuya

The second Player city in East territory, it was primarily created due to the high amounts of players in Akiba. It is simply a Portal city that is a gateway to other cities and lacks a Guild Hall and Bank. As a result, after the Apocalypse, most players leave the city for Akiba because the teleportation system didn't work.

Formosa

Known in the real world as Taiwan, Formosa is the tutorial area where an Adventurer first goes after creating an account. Although the island was usually closed off to players after completing the tutorial, the island's popularity made it accessible by traveling there on boat. However, because of the difficult Raid Bosses lurking the waters around it, few Adventurers go there and, after the Catastrophe, most of those there are trapped anyways.

Tekeli

Although not a city, Tekeli is a small town which is found in a region called Aorusoi, an area that corresponds with the Southern region of Kazakhstan in the real world. It has a respawn Shrine located there, and is surrounded by desert. Touching a watery reflection at the top of the town's bell tower triggers a large-scale battle event with thousands of level 52 Daylight Shades.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:18 pm
What Classes You Can Choose From

> Classes <

> Subclasses <

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:30 pm
Rules & Guidelines

Follow ToS - Terms of Service

Be Respectful towards each other

PG:13 - Nothing above it.

Pm me profile add a <3 to it.

No God Modding

No Cybering

No Killing without permission - Pretty much the People of the land and you. Unless asked.

No Spamming or Advertising.  

AsianBro87

Virtuous Cleric

2,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers