Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
keep an eye out here on this thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

masterofdisaster1024

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:51 pm
this thread here
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/guild-update-ideas-gaia-staff-aknowledge-please/t.94811997_1/
now if i got this straight this is what is happening in there
people in there are testing codes and getting ready to post them up in the ATS so it might be worth it if they get the codes working and then find a way to make them a part of the guilds even if gaia wont implement them
its not much but its a start and there are users in there who are good with codes so its the best shot we have for getting something done with guilds  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:19 am
masterofdisaster1024
this thread here
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/guild-update-ideas-gaia-staff-aknowledge-please/t.94811997_1/
people in there are testing codes and getting ready to post them up in the ATS so it might be worth it if they get the codes working and then find a way to make them a part of the guilds even if gaia wont implement them
its not much but its a start and there are users in there who are good with codes so its the best shot we have for getting something done with guilds

I posted in the forum thread you linked, but you have to understand on thing. GUILDS WILL NEVER BE UPGRADED. We have been told this over and over again. Until the current administration is gone and we get people in here that care about what the entire user community wants and not about padding their pockets, it just won't happen. Even the new General Manager in his latest Staff Alert has not said a damned thing about guilds. It's all about how this site is going to finish projects that were started 2 yrs ago. Only those projects are being worked or projects that are currently making Gaia any money. Gaia is doing whatever it can to forget that Lanzer's Pet Project- Guilds- either dies or just fades so far into the background that people who don't currently belong to guilds never finds out about them.  

Suzie Rue

Divine Titan

Mirouku Yamaguchi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:33 am
masterofdisaster1024
this thread here

I too have posted in the forum thread. I hope I have clarified the situation a bit more clearly. We will never get the upgrades we have asked for.  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games