Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Spirits of Hathaway University (Accepting Male/Female)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Genre: Romance (Yaoi/Straight maybe), Horror, Paranormal, Slice-of-Life

Rating: Pg-13 (But beware, there will be gore, body parts, sensitive issues like sexual identity, and also some mad killings)

Pairing: Jock/Popular x Loner, Roommates, Yaoi (?), Rich x Poor

Inspirations: Misao, Mad Father, Witch's House, Paranoiac

Story: Roommates are technically people who have been paired to be perfect people to get along together. But sometimes that does not work very well, different habits and lifestyle clashes. Especially for two individuals.

One is a rich girl/guy who is used to whole nice lifestyle...but the whole 'dorm room living' requirements makes people live in dorms for two years no matter what, which would make one mad because he/she wants an apartment by herself with close friends....but instead they get a roommate, one he/she does not know...not to mention somewhat poor. But what the roommate does not know is that the roommate was not originally a 'male', but a 'female' who felt that she should've been born a guy.

Ash is what is described as a quiet guy, with weird white hair and purple eyes...which is strange. His skin is tanned which one would assume he is a foreigner. But he has a unique trait: he seems to have a sense of justice....and even some weird ability one might not understand. It was their second year at this college, but it seemed to be having.... 'problems'. The school has had it's dark history, and it is causing some creepy activity. Kids getting dragged, and even some seeing corpses of what some say it was because the school used to be an experimentation lab to gain 'eternal' beauty. Some kids have even ended up missing leading investigations, and Ash deciding to explore the ''forbidden' places when no one is around.

Even though it is coming slowly, it is not enough to deter people sometimes to get normal lives...and for the two roommates to get used to each other. Dark secrets will be revealed, and some strains of sanity will occur....can one truly solve the mystery without being called insane?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⒈ Follow the Gaia TOS because I really don't feel like dealing with the higher-uppers on why your misbehaving

⒉ I do allow cursing but please don't over do it.

3. Add at least a picture and some color to your post. (doesn't have to be much)

4. No god-modding

5. Do not post one liners, you don't have to write like an essay for each post, just write a little more than a few lines, if possible.

6. Must use anime pictures...if you want only real pictures then PM me and we can certainly do that.

7. Must be active, I understand if your busy, but at least inform us. I don't expect a reply every hour, but have one ever 1 or 2 days.

8. Have fun ^_^

9. Pm me with the title or RP (And the Guild of which this RP is from) so I know you read the rules, and so I won't ask which guild the Rp you saw was from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMG LEFT
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Skill:[/b]

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:03 pm
User Image
Name: Ash Connery
Personality: Ash is the type to be always serious, and down-to-business kind of guy. He can be brash and will be honest with a person, and does not care if you are a female or male....it does not matter to him. It does not mean he cannot be nice, he has a strong sense of justice and believes one should be given 'revenge' if they deserve it. He does seem to understand the guy and girl perspectives very well.
Bio: Ash actually has a dark past within him.

He was born a girl.

As a girl, Ashley was strange once everyone met 'her'. She was a pale, perfect example of a girl every guy wanted. But she showed them that she was more of a boy, by her aggressive behavior...sometimes does not wash her hair and body, does not shave....and it got worse when she discovered she was not destined to be a girl, but a boy. Her family was horrified as she had saved money to do surgery to make her a boy. Her family threatened if she ever did that she was disowned.

She did, and now she was considered a transgender. She was able to change her birth certificate, driver's license, and her name to be of a boy now. Instead of Ashley, her name was Ash....she changed her eye color and dyed her hair white to be 'Ash'. Now she was a he, and she was happy. Ash was able to go to college (with loans unfortunately) and now get a medical degree (Or vet Tech....for now he is undeclared). He did hear he has to deal with a roommate who was privileged...so this will be fun.
Dislikes: Privileged People, Conservatives, Religious People, Politics.
Skill: Medical Expertise (Animal and People),  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff