Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Meet the Mods!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:48 am
This is a place for Members to read and learn a little bit more about the crew of Pokemon Eternal Revolution~ Feel free to read up and get to know us better in the OOC!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:21 am
Hello hello!~ I'm SpectralEternity, but feel free to call me Specs c:

I've loved pokemon ever since I got Pokemon Red when it first came out for the gameboy color, I'm a real enthusiast! I also love love love to read and write, it's a sort of passion of mine. I've been RPing on gaia for about five years now, which all things considered isn't that long, but I've loved every minute of it. I've ran more successful RPs than I can count, and I still keep getting pleasantly surprised with PMs every now and again, asking me to remake old RPs of mine. It warms my heart to know when people enjoy my work and had so much fun, I've met so many awesome friends and people because of it. I wish there were more hours in a day, I would have 20 RPs going on at once if I could handle it, or get payed to do it. If only it were possible, right? Cx

I like to keep an open mind on things, see both sides and come to my own conclusions, music is my heart and soul, creativity is my lifeblood. I love to draw and play video games, but I have so many hobbies it's hard to keep up with them all. I'll be the first to admit that I tend to bite off more than I can chew a lot of the time. I'll overload myself and try to make it all work, school, gaia, hobbies, friends, family, chores, job... Somehow I'll make it through the day, but there will be times when I need to focus on real life for a moment. My policy is and always has been "Real Life Comes First". Ask anyone online who knows me, it's practically my mantra. I'm very forgiving, rarely seen angry, and I love to NPC Battles with gym leaders if you're looking for a challenge~ Fair warning though, I won't go easy on you! ;D

I happen to have a little sprite shop if you're interested in some custom pokemon sprite recolors, and feel free to quote me in the OOC and send me a bunch of funny animal GIFs, they're my guilty pleasure = w=  

SpectralEternity
Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:04 am
Hiya! :D
I'm Vigilia, but my most used nicknames are Vigi and Vig. [with a hard 'g' :3]

I've played pokemon since I was about 8 years old, when it came to the US in 1998 (boy, i could have sworn it came out earlier in the US than that! @ 3@; ). I collect all the games, and have played them all! I've been an addict ever since I started my first pokemon adventure.
I like to read, as well, but as i got older, i've found myself a lot more picky about the books I'll bother reading. I used to be glued to books, but now I enjoy writing my own stuff! I've been roleplaying online since... holy cow! o Ao! It's been about ten - eleven years! I was HORRIBLE at it at first! I still shudder at all the poorly made characters I had, and all the ... well, not so great roleplaying i used to do. However, I kept at it and here I am! I've been roleplaying on gaia... probably since '05. That's a guesstimate right there. I used to make up rps that would stay alive, but most of my rp regulars have moved on with their lives, becoming too busy to bother with gaia anymore. But that's okay, because I find more rp buddies everyday! :D

I'm quite big on drawing; pokemon is probably the earliest thing i can remember drawing when i first watched the anime series and started collecting the cards. I've always done pretty well at drawing animals, at least in my opinion. I play video games often, and chat with friends on skype pretty much all the time! I'm actually a rather lazy college student at the time. You can bet that I'll be procrastinating assignments to roleplay. XD Ah, but I'm not that terrible at school. My schedule is fairly open pretty much all the time. You might even say that i live online, since I'm online pretty much all the time. = w=

I can sometimes get confused when i don't understand something, but I always do my best to listen to everyone. I'm not very fond of conflict, so you likely won't get any from me. I may be wacky sometimes, or talk crazy, but I'm super friendly, I swear! <3 I believe that everyone deserves a chance, and I'm quite forgiving. It really takes a lot to make me become unforgiving, and i hope it never comes to that here.

I like to recolor and edit sprites every now and then. :3 I don't have my shop up yet, but i'm sure you'll see it when it goes up~

-gets down on hands and knees and bows head-
PLEASEACCEPTME.<3

It is an honor to serve this guild and all of it's members!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:13 am
'Lo *bows*

Loon, Loony, Loona, or whatever fancies you, call me what you like x3 Preferably nothing too insulting, though.

Like many others, I've been a fan of pokemon fro the beginning; I have distinct memories of my line of vision consisting primarily of the old school color gameboys as my pokemon yellow character trooped about. I've been rping.... probably for about ten years now, ever since I first got my hands on a computer and stumbled across the concept.

I've found plotting is just as enjoyable as rping for me, so if you're ever interested in plotting, discussing, anything, I'd be more than happy to discuss heart I love meeting new, interesting, and complex characters, and though I have a bit of a short attention span, I generally prefer to get to know characters through plotting an interactions, than reading a profile x3

As far as the guild is concerned, I'm sure everyone can tell you I'm the person who perhaps over thinks and over reacts in concern to how things might be interpreted. My goal is to try and make things as fair and enjoyable as possible, and while I know it's impossible to make everyone happy, I'm hoping that everything will at least be understandable. Compromises have to be made, but we plan on trying to make the guild heavy on feedback, so if a system just isn't working out, if people think something is unfair, or want something changed, it's possible to do that. Right now, everything is still just getting settled, but my hopes for this guild are large, and the more we get finished, the more we can try and start on other things.

I greatly look forward to seeing this guild grow, and hopefully flourish. To get to know all the people who have trusted us with this guild, at least for now, and who are willing to join, and give us a chance. Thank you all, and I can't wait to get to know everyone and their characters better!

Has stepped down for now  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:08 pm
Hello Everyone! I'm Indeciisiive Wolkova. I don't mind what you call me, but the most common are Wolk or Wolkova.

I started playing Pokemon when I first got my Special Edition Gameboy Colour with Pokemon Yellow. I have never once turned my eye away from Pokemon since than. As far as RPing goes, I've been doing it for well over 10 years, though I've specifically been Roleplaying on Gaia for... about just as long.

As far as my interests go. I like to watch Livestreams on Twitch.Tv, as well as a few people on the Youtubes. I used to be huge into reading, but as of late I can't seem to concentrate on the types of books that come out these days. Other than that, I love to draw, and as you may come to find out. While, I'm not all that good... when it comes to certain aspects, I'm improving and someday when I feel confident in my abilities I might open a shop up. I don't mind taking requests in the meantime, just take note...I'm not good with boys/men or hardline specific details.... Whatever the case just shoot me a PM if your interested. :3 I also love to play VIDEA GAMES! If I'm not on Gaia or watching a Livestream I'm listening to an ost/ablum and playing Minecraft, a ROM or Skyrim/Oblivion.

I'm constantly online all day, until I get a job... which might be soon. I may not be on Gaia specifically all day, but I'm on and off at random, so you shouldn't have to wait long if you PM or Quote me.

When it comes to dealing with people, I'm a fine example of a listener. I like to listen rather then talk. Talk is cheap. I'd like to get down to the details and see both sides of a fence before judging which grass is greener. Though I might also come off as the type to not want to be apart of things, I do like to give my 2 cents when it's asked. I also stand on the prospect that if someone hasn't done anything bad to me specifically, I'm not going to ignore them or belittle them because someone else has beef on them and expects me to follow suit. I'm not follower.. Nor am I a leader, I'm more like.... The little old lady that you ask advice from when you have nowhere else to go.

Just call me Granny Wolkova.
(I think I'm also one of the oldest in the crew so it kind of fits....)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:51 pm
Ciao! My name is Koukaze or Kou, Koukou even Kaze. Just what ever you prefer really ^w^

I've been into Pokemon ever since the very first game hit the US market. My Dad had bought Red Version for himself and never really played it. So I adopted his Game Boy and never really looked back. Second Gen was my favorite of every game, I loved the intertwined story and how they referenced the first game all throughout it. Not to mention Lugia was like my favorite Pokemon... that is until Gen 3 came out and I started with this little Fire type named Torchic. It's been the only Pokemon I can honestly say I have brought through every game since with me. I trained that chick (see what I did there) for ever and any and all possible ribbons she has. That Blaziken is my baby for sure. Contests are what I love to do with my Pokemon because of third gen with the whole ribbon thing.

I love puns and like to incorporate certain things that I personally like into each one of my characters. For instance Gio loves his puns, no matter how annoying they might end up being. So don't get stuck in his pun bombs, or at least keep up with him xD. Ivan on the other hand is a Bounty Hunter as I am. Well I prefer the term Fugitive Recovery Agent but it's not that big of a deal. I make mistakes sometimes but it's just because I'm human (we all make mistakes). I appreciate three things in life and I prefer them to be my motto for everything; Don't cheat someone, don't lie to someone and last and certainly not least don't steal from someone. I know that it is impossible to prevent from happening but I think if someone respects you enough then they will find a way to try there best not to.

I've been on Gaia for over ten years now :p I hit the mighty decade landmark in February of 2016. Five of those years I have been role-playing and I've seen a lot of guilds come and go. When I joined PHL almost two years ago I was thinking that I had finally found the perfect Pokemon guild. At first thanks to a certain two people(Specs and Darkie) it was. Then it started to get shady and not as well free as we were told it was supposed to be. That was the hard part. I had a really hard time trusting some of the people that started the Revaluation with us. Just for the fact that they were also mods in the former guild. Thankfully, I was dead wrong and it ended up being one of the best decisions I have ever made. P:ER has been the Pokemon guild that absolutely proved to me a great Pokemon guild can exist with different people and opinions.

I love anime and reading manga, if you have any ones you think I should check out don't be greedy let me in on the awesomeness that is within xD

I hope everyone here loves the guild as much as I do and is willing to give it more than just a small chance. If you ever need anyone to RP with or even want to RP with someone. PM me and I'll have one of my charactersize coming your way in a heart beat! Thanks for having me as a mod. Good luck have fun and stay safe ^w^

INACTIVE  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:10 pm
Hi everybody! I'm TheWhiteDragonfly; most people call me Fly or Dragon, but you can call me whatever you like ouo

I started playing pokemon with Sapphire when it came out, and ever since I've played at least one game from each generation! (LeafGreen and HeartGold for the ones I missed 3nodding ) Although I like them all, Sinnoh is my faaavorite region! And Absol is my favorite pokemon ever since the start >w<

Although I spend most of my time roleplaying on Gaia, I do like to do other things sometimes... Like reading (fiction is good!) and watching Tv and anime, I do like other video games, like Fire Emblem and harvest moon! I like robotics a lot (it's kind of my major and I did it in high school sweatdrop ) and I used to do Taekwondo! I have a black belt, too ninja (although I have not practiced since high school >w> ) I like going for runs sometimes and making weird (but yummy) recipes from the internet!

I have only been on gaia for about...four years? And I kind of have been roleplaying pokemon the whole time >w< I really love ER, and I hope to do a really great job helping out!

INACTIVE  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:21 pm
Hey there~ o u o / As you can see, I'm Lia Syuki, but most people just call me Lia. Unless, ya know, you're one of those types that prefers to go by surnames and calls me Syuki instead. I don't mind either, or any other nicknames you guys wanna come up with. As long as it's nothing outright insulting, I mean...

I ended up first getting into pokemon because of the anime, but soon ended up getting Yellow Version as my first Gameboy game. ...Unfortunately, I was the kid who didn't realize the difference between special and physical attacks at the time and ended up in a defense-altering war with a metapod early on instead of frying it with pikachu's thunderbolt. XD These days, dark types seem to get the most love from me, with pokemon like zorua, absol, umbreon, houndour, and more being favorites, but just about every type has at least a few pokemon that I'm absolutely hooked on. ...Even if they're not always the best for battling... As far as regions go, I'm one of those crazy weirdos that liked the Orre region. Not even going to try to validate my reasons, I just felt I liked it best.

Interest-wise... Well, I like to read, although I've been finding it more difficult to find books that pull me in. I like listening to music, although I tend to just settle into one rut and stay there rather than constantly look for new songs. Occasionally, I'll get in the mood to do some simple recoloring of pokemon sprites. And by simple, I basically mean pallet swaps. This post have some of the recolors I've done, to give an idea of what I mean. Unfortunately, I'm apt to get distracted very easily, and there are people a lot better at this than I am, so I tend to just do them for my own purposes and just let people use any that attract their admiration instead of opening up a shop or something. Beyond that, I like playing video games, and some of my favorite series are Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Metroid, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon and its spinoff series Rune Factory, and the Mana series. There are other games, obviously, but this list is already getting long. XD

I'm usually on most of the day, since I don't have an actual job yet. :c I have a hard time sleeping, too, so I'm apt to waste most of the night away online. Either I'm on my laptop or I'll have my mother's tablet with me, so even if I don't actually comment... I x a m x w a t c h i n g . . .

I think this account's either gonna or already has hit the nine-year mark pretty soon... Although I took a three-year break shortly after I started, so it's more like one year on, three off, and then another four or five back on. I pretty much stick to RPing, since I don't feel like my opinions on matters in other forums are important enough for me to state. Rules (at least, interpreting and explaining them) seems to be one of my specialties, but given that I grew up with SNES games and D&D, that seems to be a given. I'm sure there's more to say, but I can't think of more at the moment so I'll cut things off here. Bai~ o u o /  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:37 pm
Good day, everyone! I'm The Lawman. Friends call me Law, most of the time, but it's not against the law to call me either/or!

*queue for laughter and applause*

You're too kind. So, Pokemon. I love it. It's been that way since the day I took my allowance to buy my very first set of Pokemon Cards. I still remember getting at least two Digletts and a Pikachu, and having no idea how to play the game. I used to borrow a neighbor's Pokemon Blue version, and I always picked Bulbasaur, since it had saur in the name, and I had a love affair with all things dinosaurs that day. Nowadays, I'm always excited to see a cool new Fighting Type Pokemon, and Normal Type always holds a piece of my heart. My favorite region is probably Hoenn, as it felt so huge and lush. Plus, it introduced Pokemon Contests, which I'm actually a huge fan of!

As for hobbies, I'm a model builder, a tabletop gamer, a video gamer, and a fan of reading old mystery novels. I've been rping on Gaia since I started in 2006 as well, and have been told that I'm not too shabby at it (not to toot my own horn). I started out the the usual fare; werewolf vs vampire vs humans, mafia vs cops, the usual stuff. But I've always wanted to be in Pokemon RPs, and finally found one that I actually feel is a strong, active one. That's this one, just in case you didn't pick up on that.

Availability-wise, I work Tuesday through Friday, 12:30pm to 10pm, but I check Gaia in the morning and in the evenings after work, and I often get my posts out at one of those times. While I'm very new to being a mod, I've been using organization skills and problem-solving for 8 years so far, so don't be afraid to throw any questions or concerns my way. If I can't fix it, I'll find somebody that can!

But yeah, that's me, just a humble Lawman. Over and out!  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games