Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:02 am
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Lia Syuki
His treecko would be the beating back id assume.
Yep. Whack him over the head with his tail. XD

Also, I'll work on that gym battle post when I can. Right now I'm on my mom's desktop since the wifi is acting up, and I'm going to have to get off pretty much after finishing this post.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:28 am
Lia Syuki
Lia Syuki
His treecko would be the beating back id assume.
Yep. Whack him over the head with his tail. XD

Also, I'll work on that gym battle post when I can. Right now I'm on my mom's desktop since the wifi is acting up, and I'm going to have to get off pretty much after finishing this post.
Take your time hun lol Im working on 5 Rp character post at a time of late plus random conversations blaugh  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:10 pm
Kogamo 11
Yo. Just figured I aught to mention that my guy, Cameron (one of the two newbies that witnessed Yukie run past Birch and the guy who was soon after attacked by a disguised Yukie), is gonna be hanging around Littleroot and, at furthest, Oldale for a while. And by a while, I mean at least until he catches two Ralts, a Surskit, and maybe a couple other things, plus train them up to an acceptable level. Also, although I glossed over it in the second half of his chat with the police, he did give the officers that questioned him a decent description of the guy that robbed the lab (since he just ran past) and a good description of the girl that tried to take his Treecko's Pokeball, so Cubert will at least (probably) have access to that information if he tries collaborating with what officers are still in the area when he gets to Littleroot.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:00 pm
Lia Syuki
Kogamo 11
Yo. Just figured I aught to mention that my guy, Cameron (one of the two newbies that witnessed Yukie run past Birch and the guy who was soon after attacked by a disguised Yukie), is gonna be hanging around Littleroot and, at furthest, Oldale for a while. And by a while, I mean at least until he catches two Ralts, a Surskit, and maybe a couple other things, plus train them up to an acceptable level. Also, although I glossed over it in the second half of his chat with the police, he did give the officers that questioned him a decent description of the guy that robbed the lab (since he just ran past) and a good description of the girl that tried to take his Treecko's Pokeball, so Cubert will at least (probably) have access to that information if he tries collaborating with what officers are still in the area when he gets to Littleroot.
Alright, good to know! Thank you! Maybe our characters will run into each other later on as well, hehe. 3nodding  

teal - duck

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:39 pm
Kogamo 11
Lia Syuki
Kogamo 11
Alright, good to know! Thank you! Maybe our characters will run into each other later on as well, hehe. 3nodding
Oh, I'm sure he will run across at least one of them at some point or another. With amusing results for each one, considering one was born and raised in a "noble" town of rogues and ruffians (or thugs and scoundrels depending on who you ask), the second - once I post with him - is a criminal who's been committing various kinds of crime for the past twelve or so years, and the third was a witness and shortly after attempted victim of the whole theft of starters thing in Littleroot. XD No matter who he comes across, they've got some interesting interaction options.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:21 pm
Lia Syuki

Sorry it took so long to reply, somehow I didn't notice this message at all D:
Anyways, sounds like we definitely need Jun and Jin to meet sometime, and then we can definitely plot from there!  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

iTheGoddessMartel

Devoted Prophet

6,375 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:31 am
If anyone's interested in having their character(s) - or, their Pokémon - meet Maiku, he's in Aquacorde. And, probably for awhile, because I'm trying to figure out how to have both the Riolu and Chifaera egg on his team, which means two Pokémon have to either go to the inactive slot or the Daycare Center. Also, training!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:48 pm
If anyone's interested, Teito's still in Petalburg City. I may move him to Petalburg Woods here soon, though. sweatdrop  

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:38 pm
Vigilia

Rose lives in Cyllage? Has she lived there her whole life, or...?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:40 pm
Jewel of Antares
Vigilia

Oh, no.
Rose doesn't live in Cyllage. The group is just meeting up there for the party. Rose lives in Ambrette and has lived there her whole life.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:07 pm
SpectralEternity

XXX

Hay cap got a Plot quetion for you ^___^ Sonoko is currently tied up in ilex forest. She tracked Yukie down and was about to try and get the stolen pokemon back but Yukie dun gon and beat and tied her up and left her pretty much for dead. Her poor little ninetails can't quite chew through the ropes and doesn't want to burn through them and risk hurting its trainer.

I know you and your group are in Azalea town ( last time i read your posts any way ) I was wondering if you or any of your group are going to be passing back through ilex forest any time soon ? I was hopping mayhaps the Noctowl iv been holding for like 3+ months for Snow could come find one of you guys and lead them to her ? That way she can get another hold pokemon off the list as well as get free. If not i can just have her ninetails finally chew her free blaugh

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:57 pm
SpectralEternity

XXX

Hay cap got a Plot quetion for you ^___^ Sonoko is currently tied up in ilex forest. She tracked Yukie down and was about to try and get the stolen pokemon back but Yukie dun gon and beat and tied her up and left her pretty much for dead. Her poor little ninetails can't quite chew through the ropes and doesn't want to burn through them and risk hurting its trainer.

I know you and your group are in Azalea town ( last time i read your posts any way ) I was wondering if you or any of your group are going to be passing back through ilex forest any time soon ? I was hopping mayhaps the Noctowl iv been holding for like 3+ months for Snow could come find one of you guys and lead them to her ? That way she can get another hold pokemon off the list as well as get free. If not i can just have her ninetails finally chew her free blaugh

heart

Ohm, I know you didn't quote/ask me, but... Leon is actually in Ilex forest atm. If i make some progress on my papers soon, i can get Leon around to help Sonoko out.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:00 pm
Vigilia
SpectralEternity

XXX

heart

Ohm, I know you didn't quote/ask me, but... Leon is actually in Ilex forest atm. If i make some progress on my papers soon, i can get Leon around to help Sonoko out.
O3O otay. Looks like Spec's is off the hock XP

Now get your a** off gaia and get those paper done... *Swings paddle* scream ill leave welts ! lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:17 am
Vigilia
Jewel of Antares
Vigilia

Oh, no.
Rose doesn't live in Cyllage. The group is just meeting up there for the party. Rose lives in Ambrette and has lived there her whole life.

Ohh. Okay. No worries for Cheria then. Maybe.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:31 am
Jewel of Antares
Vigilia
Jewel of Antares
Vigilia

Oh, no.

Ohh. Okay. No worries for Cheria then. Maybe.

Also, Rose was rather sheltered, too, so I guess even more no worries. XD  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games