Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:35 am
Vigilia
Jewel of Antares
Vigilia
Jewel of Antares
Vigilia

Rose lives in Cyllage? Has she lived there her whole life, or...?

Oh, no.
Rose doesn't live in Cyllage. The group is just meeting up there for the party. Rose lives in Ambrette and has lived there her whole life.

Ohh. Okay. No worries for Cheria then. Maybe.

Also, Rose was rather sheltered, too, so I guess even more no worries. XD

Well, my worry was that Rose would recognize Cheria - or, at least hr name - since what happened to her took place in Cyllage. Things like that tend to die in other places, but when a crime occurs in your town, the townspeople never forget. So....Yeah. Even a sheltered person like Rose would know about it if she was ever allowed to watch the news or hr parents talked about it to each other or friends. But! She's not Cyllage...ian....So, it's all good!  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:55 am
Jewel of Antares
Vigilia
Jewel of Antares
Vigilia
Jewel of Antares
Vigilia

Rose lives in Cyllage? Has she lived there her whole life, or...?

Oh, no.
Rose doesn't live in Cyllage. The group is just meeting up there for the party. Rose lives in Ambrette and has lived there her whole life.

Ohh. Okay. No worries for Cheria then. Maybe.

Also, Rose was rather sheltered, too, so I guess even more no worries. XD

Well, my worry was that Rose would recognize Cheria - or, at least hr name - since what happened to her took place in Cyllage. Things like that tend to die in other places, but when a crime occurs in your town, the townspeople never forget. So....Yeah. Even a sheltered person like Rose would know about it if she was ever allowed to watch the news or hr parents talked about it to each other or friends. But! She's not Cyllage...ian....So, it's all good!

Ah, I see. Well, her parents would likely not talk about such a thing around her if they knew of the incident.
Rose was hardly let outside of Ambrette for a long time, especially without adult supervision. = w=  

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:07 pm
Is there anyone in or near Viridian City that would be interested in interacting with Mitsu?
I'd have him talk to Chanise, they're typing in first person and I don't know what Chanise looks like. Two of my pet peeves in role playing. >_<;  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:33 am
Vigilia
So how'd those paper go neutral lol  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:10 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Vigilia

= w=;
I only finished my midterm that was due weeks ago. I got like, 3 papers that need to be written. I don't think I'll make it in time unless the teacher gives me an incomplete; but i don't want that either  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:16 pm
Vigilia
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Vigilia

= w=;
I only finished my midterm that was due weeks ago. I got like, 3 papers that need to be written. I don't think I'll make it in time unless the teacher gives me an incomplete; but i don't want that either
Ouch emotion_jawdrop ...  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:04 pm
I'm happy with just training however considering Simon only needs two badges from either Unova or Kalos to make it so that he can train Pokemon to any level and not worry about disobeying I'd love to rp with someone else. Once he is freed of that worry he'd going to want to research dark/ghost Pokemon  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:27 pm
Shadow - Dragon
I'm happy with just training however considering Simon only needs two badges from either Unova or Kalos to make it so that he can train Pokemon to any level and not worry about disobeying I'd love to rp with someone else. Once he is freed of that worry he'd going to want to research dark/ghost Pokemon

Where is Simon?  

CLCyrus

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:32 pm
CLCyrus
Shadow - Dragon

Where is Simon?

Currently he is in Mistralton city in Unova training up to battle Skyla but I can have him fly anywhere  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:40 pm
Shadow - Dragon
CLCyrus
Shadow - Dragon

Where is Simon?

Currently he is in Mistralton city in Unova training up to battle Skyla but I can have him fly anywhere

I don't mind having Mitsu make his way to Unova. He just wants to travel right now, so a random decision to go to Unova wouldn't be weird. Especially with his enthusiastic nature. It'll give him a chance to train while traveling, too. But, I also don't mind Simon comig to him. He's in Viridian City, though, so....  

CLCyrus

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:45 pm
CLCyrus

Okay I have Pokemon that I can train there that are at a lower level but it wouldn't be my main ones because they are too strong. The Pokemon around Mistralton are 29-32 is that too strong for your team?  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:49 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Okay I have Pokemon that I can train there that are at a lower level but it wouldn't be my main ones because they are too strong. The Pokemon around Mistralton are 29-32 is that too strong for your team?

Uh....My strongest Pokémon is level 8, so....Yeah. A level 29 opponent would slaughter my team in a single battle. sweatdrop  

CLCyrus

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:51 pm
CLCyrus
Shadow - Dragon

Uh....My strongest Pokémon is level 8, so....Yeah. A level 29 opponent would slaughter my team in a single battle. sweatdrop

Lol yeah Skyla would be his 7th gym. Okay now why to go to Viridian City? Maybe one of Simon's sisters wants him to deliver a message to Blue  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:56 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Lol yeah Skyla would be his 7th gym. Okay now why to go to Viridian City? Maybe one of Simon's sisters wants him to deliver a message to Blue

I don't know who Blue is, so I guess? I can't really help with why Simon would come to Viridian City. Don't know the character at all. gonk  

CLCyrus

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:00 am
CLCyrus
Shadow - Dragon

I don't know who Blue is, so I guess? I can't really help with why Simon would come to Viridian City. Don't know the character at all. gonk

Simon here's his trainer card but in short he's the youngest child of the Battle Mansion family but he's still 18. His older sisters are the battle maidens. Blue is the Viridian Gym according to the first post.  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games