Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:52 pm
Loonamist
Hay Loona while iv got you online i wanted your take on giving Sonoko a carriage to be pulled by her Rapidash and Gogoat.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:04 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Loonamist
Hay Loona while iv got you online i wanted your take on giving Sonoko a carriage to be pulled by her Rapidash and Gogoat.

o.o Seems a little extravagant but I don't see why not. She's your charry, Tano xD I say do what gives you inspiration to write an what makes sense.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:07 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist

o.o Seems a little extravagant but I don't see why not. She's your charry, Tano xD I say do what gives you inspiration to write an what makes sense.
Idk im kinda board with solo'ing her and Yukie so im just kinda brain storming to ways to make them more interesting i guess sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:49 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist

Idk im kinda board with solo'ing her and Yukie so im just kinda brain storming to ways to make them more interesting i guess sweatdrop

I can nderstand that ^^ I'm not sure how much adding a carriage may help with that, but if it inspires ideas for you and you need ideas, I say go with it : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:52 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loonamist

I can nderstand that ^^ I'm not sure how much adding a carriage may help with that, but if it inspires ideas for you and you need ideas, I say go with it : )
Well that's why i come to you or wolk gonk
On my own in quite bland and uncreative. I need a driving force for good creativity stare Really i think i just need to get them both a travel partner sad  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:58 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loonamist

On my own in quite bland and uncreative. I need a driving force for good creativity stare Really i think i just need to get them both a travel partner sad

Well, I'm flattered! Perhaps you could make it a temporary thing-- with a plot. An encounter with an odd group that sort of snatches Yukie up into their ploy or act or performance or gig or plan or... what have you. Give some NPC's to interact with, and a whole plethora of possible plots? ovo  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:13 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loonamist

Well, I'm flattered! Perhaps you could make it a temporary thing-- with a plot. An encounter with an odd group that sort of snatches Yukie up into their ploy or act or performance or gig or plan or... what have you. Give some NPC's to interact with, and a whole plethora of possible plots? ovo
As you should be O3O lol

Well i just had Yukie leave Snow behind and im waitig on Vig to have Loen come save her. Yukies a bad guy remember. The idea i had was because shes wanting to do coordination contests she could use something better then a tent to stay out of while on the road but things like a car seemed to outlandish or silly. especially when you think shes only 16 sweatdrop So i figured she could stay a while with a traveling pokemon gypsy band or something and of them give her a gypsy wagon like this one

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:01 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loonamist

As you should be O3O lol

Well i just had Yukie leave Snow behind and im waitig on Vig to have Loen come save her. Yukies a bad guy remember. The idea i had was because shes wanting to do coordination contests she could use something better then a tent to stay out of while on the road but things like a car seemed to outlandish or silly. especially when you think shes only 16 sweatdrop So i figured she could stay a while with a traveling pokemon gypsy band or something and of them give her a gypsy wagon like this one

User Image

Oh! That sounds awesome! :0  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:17 pm
CLCyrus

Hit me up when you wanna rp  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:39 pm
Shadow - Dragon
CLCyrus

Hit me up when you wanna rp

Mitsu's open for interaction at any time. He's just sitting on a bench waiting for more Pokémon to battle or for someone to talk to. xp  

CLCyrus

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:06 pm
Well i just had Yukie leave Snow behind and im waitig on Vig to have Loen come save her. Yukies a bad guy remember.

o wo
if you are still waiting, i can get right on that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:09 pm
Vigilia
Well i just had Yukie leave Snow behind and im waitig on Vig to have Loen come save her. Yukies a bad guy remember.

o wo
In in no rush vig. In fact atm im woring on my guilds rules so you don't need to worry about me much XP  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:34 pm
Vigilia

o wo
In in no rush vig. In fact atm im woring on my guilds rules so you don't need to worry about me much XP

Okiedokie.

But I'm freed up for the most part. Later, just drop me some details or whatever - stuff Leon might notice other than the strands of hair everywhere and what not. I'll work on some other posts in the mean time.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:45 pm
Vigilia
Vigilia

o wo

Okiedokie.

But I'm freed up for the most part. Later, just drop me some details or whatever - stuff Leon might notice other than the strands of hair everywhere and what not. I'll work on some other posts in the mean time.
Well id just read past on the post to catch up. i pretty much gave all the real details i them. So beyond her crying and being distort and he ninetails trying to help, the field being an older camp site and maybe the time of day ( morning for them ) thats really all there is.

Also the ninetails not a fan of men gonk but wont attack unless provoked so as long as loen doesn't make quick motions or get lod she wont attack and when it notices hes trying to help it wont be bothered by him anymore, in fact it take to him quite well.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:54 pm
Vigilia
Vigilia

o wo

Okiedokie.

Well id just read past on the post to catch up. i pretty much gave all the real details i them. So beyond her crying and being distort and he ninetails trying to help, the field being an older camp site and maybe the time of day ( morning for them ) thats really all there is.

Also the ninetails not a fan of men gonk but wont attack unless provoked so as long as loen doesn't make quick motions or get lod she wont attack and when it notices hes trying to help it wont be bothered by him anymore, in fact it take to him quite well.

Cool. = w= b
I'll get to it eventually. :3  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games