Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:32 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi

Oh I was looking in his PC
lol XD ohhhh ok  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:36 pm
Shadow - Dragon

lol XD ohhhh ok

I fancied my PC up so it's been split up in a way to look through all, ghost, starters then by region  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:41 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

lol XD ohhhh ok

I fancied my PC up so it's been split up in a way to look through all, ghost, starters then by region
Iv dont that kinda with Ohm's PC put i just dont RP with snow or yukie as much so iv not been bothered to  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 9:08 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

lol XD ohhhh ok

Iv dont that kinda with Ohm's PC put i just dont RP with snow or yukie as much so iv not been bothered to

But you've been using Yukie more now?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:17 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

lol XD ohhhh ok

But you've been using Yukie more now?
A little more yeah sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:48 pm

What's his story?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:53 pm
Shadow - Dragon

What's his story?
Pretty much he was a spoiled brat of a child who was never happy with what he had but not because he was greedy but rather because his family was never around to care so he struck out with Team Royale to make a name for himself and seeking both power and a family he could prove his worth to. Team royale acts like a family in that all the members watch out for one another, though their means to an end and even the end goal isn't anything good sweatdrop So pretty much he joined a Team rocket like group.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:15 am
Shadow - Dragon

What's his story?
Pretty much he was a spoiled brat of a child who was never happy with what he had but not because he was greedy but rather because his family was never around to care so he struck out with Team Royale to make a name for himself and seeking both power and a family he could prove his worth to. Team royale acts like a family in that all the members watch out for one another, though their means to an end and even the end goal isn't anything good sweatdrop So pretty much he joined a Team rocket like group.

Simon's in Goldenrod to train/catch Pokemon for a bit  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:26 am
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

What's his story?

Ok cool. Ill get yukie in gear tomorrow i need sleep atm @~@  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:29 am
Shadow - Dragon
Shadow - Dragon

What's his story?

Ok cool. Ill get yukie in gear tomorrow i need sleep atm @~@

Cool have a good night  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 2:40 pm
Alexdria Tivola

I'd love to have my character meet Shiva sometime! It looks like they'd get along well based on personalities and their interests in performing. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:01 pm
CLCyrus
Alexdria Tivola

I'd love to have my character meet Shiva sometime! It looks like they'd get along well based on personalities and their interests in performing. ^-^

Sure thing! Sage sounds really interesting. Where is he now? Shiva only just started and is in Nuvema Town in Unova.

Alexdria Tivola

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:10 pm
Alexdria Tivola
Sure thing! Sage sounds really interesting. Where is he now? Shiva only just started and is in Nuvema Town in Unova.

Mitsu. He doesn't go by his last name. >~< He's at Mt. Moon in Kanto training to take on Brock, so....Yeah. Might be a bit difficult for them to meet just yet. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:17 pm
CLCyrus
Alexdria Tivola

Mitsu. He doesn't go by his last name. >~< He's at Mt. Moon in Kanto training to take on Brock, so....Yeah. Might be a bit difficult for them to meet just yet. sweatdrop

Oh, sorry. >w<
Yea, that's quite the distance. Well, then sometime in the future yes?
He was well known as a female pop star in Unova right? Well, maybe That'll give Shiva the strive to meet that pop singer. <3 Of course she wont learn of "Mitsuru Nisemono" until she reaches Castelia, which is a long way off as well.

Alexdria Tivola

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:24 pm
Alexdria Tivola
Oh, sorry. >w<
Yea, that's quite the distance. Well, then sometime in the future yes?
He was well known as a female pop star in Unova right? Well, maybe That'll give Shiva the strive to meet that pop singer. <3 Of course she wont learn of "Mitsuru Nisemono" until she reaches Castelia, which is a long way off as well.

It's fine. ^-^ Unova and Kalos actually. Just remember only his agent and band know he's pulling a gender bend! Well, there might be some speculation, but yeah. Nothing solid to build a story from. I might make that part of his plot actually....Huh. He's really into traveling, though, so I you ever need a role play partner, just say so.  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games