Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:33 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
starlightschism

So I was attempting -key word attempting- to get Takumi up (I'm probably just going to end up hardly writing anything for him) and I was wondering...were him and Jun friends before? And what age were they when Jun left?

Also I'm trying to decide on whether Takumi's just being a p***k and going on a journey so his family had to hire a bodyguard, or maybe he needs to to get stronger or maybe someone came after his family so this is a way to escape or something? I like the idea of there being some reason for people to come after him

Edit: goddarned it why did you make Jun ace? 100% harder for Takumi to mess with him now ;w;

I was kind of imagining that Jun got stuck with him for some reason? I mean, he doesn't hate Takumi, but he's probably not that big on him (lol). OOOoohHHH! WHAT IF. Their families were friends, BUT THEN JUN'S PARENTS DIED (haha that's so tragic //is shot ) so he lived with Takumi for a bit? (a couple years maybe I dunno) I feel like that'd be a good precursor for the reason Jun leaves...

Uhhh....I dunno. Does Takumi like Jun? At this point, Jun's sort of looking for anything to get away / do, so he'd definitely take the offer from Takumi easily enought, and if Takumi likes Jun it'd kinda make sense for him to get Jun to do it and run away or something? The "doing it for training" sounds cool, but it's up to you //shrugs

Hehe, get owned shrimp :u  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:25 am
StarlightSchism

I was kind of imagining that Jun got stuck with him for some reason? I mean, he doesn't hate Takumi, but he's probably not that big on him (lol). OOOoohHHH! WHAT IF. Their families were friends, BUT THEN JUN'S PARENTS DIED (haha that's so tragic //is shot ) so he lived with Takumi for a bit? (a couple years maybe I dunno) I feel like that'd be a good precursor for the reason Jun leaves...

Uhhh....I dunno. Does Takumi like Jun? At this point, Jun's sort of looking for anything to get away / do, so he'd definitely take the offer from Takumi easily enought, and if Takumi likes Jun it'd kinda make sense for him to get Jun to do it and run away or something? The "doing it for training" sounds cool, but it's up to you //shrugs

Hehe, get owned shrimp :u

Hmm, okay. I like the "friends" thing, whatever reason you want to come up with for Jun staying with him is fine. I imagine when Jun came back Takumi almost immediately asked him if they could leave? (I'm thinking he'll have his own personal reasons, and will essentially be running away). Now that I think about it...maybe they shouldn't start in Johto? Seems like they both have a reason to go to another region for this.  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:39 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Hmm, okay. I like the "friends" thing, whatever reason you want to come up with for Jun staying with him is fine. I imagine when Jun came back Takumi almost immediately asked him if they could leave? (I'm thinking he'll have his own personal reasons, and will essentially be running away). Now that I think about it...maybe they shouldn't start in Johto? Seems like they both have a reason to go to another region for this.

Sorry I'm taking forever. Midterms are a b***h
Anyways, I'm still thinking on Jun but obviously you can read the bio when he's done. What you wrote for Takumi's good. I actually think they should start in Johto, though- doesn't that make it a bit more interesting? Not to mention it could be an excuse to jump to another region at some point.

Edit: Just did Jun's bio. I can do the rest soon-ish  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:22 am
StarlightSchism

Sorry I'm taking forever. Midterms are a b***h
Anyways, I'm still thinking on Jun but obviously you can read the bio when he's done. What you wrote for Takumi's good. I actually think they should start in Johto, though- doesn't that make it a bit more interesting? Not to mention it could be an excuse to jump to another region at some point.

Edit: Just did Jun's bio. I can do the rest soon-ish

*Whispers* yaaas b***h yaaas

Just go ahead and post when you're done, Johto's fine. I wanna get starteeed //sorrynotsorry for being impatient hoho
Despite getting a Vulpix already I wanted Takumi to start with a Cyndaquil so it works out lol.  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:34 am
It's out of Cheria's way, but I'm willing to move her from Kalos.

Loonamist

I was looking through profiles to check out all the characters, and I saw Marx. He seems like the kind of guy Cheria could use in her messed up life. I saw he was still in Oldale (I like reading new posts in threads)? Unless he used Fly and I missed that part. If he's still there, I was wondering if you'd be interested in introducing them sometime?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:56 am
Jewel of Antares
It's out of Cheria's way, but I'm willing to move her from Kalos.

Loonamist

I was looking through profiles to check out all the characters, and I saw Marx. He seems like the kind of guy Cheria could use in her messed up life. I saw he was still in Oldale (I like reading new posts in threads)? Unless he used Fly and I missed that part. If he's still there, I was wondering if you'd be interested in introducing them sometime?

Oh! I'm flattered you read his profile! : 0

Admittedly, he recently went through a bit of a traumatic experience himself, but, he would probably be more than happy for the distraction, and he's always eager to meet people x3 Eeeveennn if that might be a bit more complicated in Cheria's case >w>

So I'd love to have them meet! : ) It would make me finally get back to posting, which I have been.... sadly slacking on lately... oTL ;;  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:09 am
Loonamist

Admittedly, he recently went through a bit of a traumatic experience himself, but, he would probably be more than happy for the distraction, and he's always eager to meet people x3 Eeeveennn if that might be a bit more complicated in Cheria's case >w>

So I'd love to have them meet! : ) It would make me finally get back to posting, which I have been.... sadly slacking on lately... oTL ;;

Pictures. I was making sure I could use the picture I picked for Cheria. Don't want to use someone else's. Marx is cute, so I read his profile. xp

Yeah....Poor Cheria. She wants to be close to guys, but can't. Even male Pokémon are generally out of luck. Except Aaron, but Kirlia are very girly.

Great~! I'm happy to move her to Hoenn after she (hopefully) battles and catches a Scatterbug. Vivillon! sweatdrop Should a a Fairy/Bug dual type. I swear, it's typing is a disappointment.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:17 am
Jewel of Antares
Loonamist

Pictures. I was making sure I could use the picture I picked for Cheria. Don't want to use someone else's. Marx is cute, so I read his profile. xp

Yeah....Poor Cheria. She wants to be close to guys, but can't. Even male Pokémon are generally out of luck. Except Aaron, but Kirlia are very girly.

Great~! I'm happy to move her to Hoenn after she (hopefully) battles and catches a Scatterbug. Vivillon! sweatdrop Should a a Fairy/Bug dual type. I swear, it's typing is a disappointment.

Ahhh, gotcha xD Smart! Heh, well, I'm glad he still caught your attention in some way! x3

Well... I dunno if Marx will make it better or worse, but he'll certainly try and make it better >w> Probably good if Aaron informs Marx's Kirlia, Felix, of the general situation, though. Or he could sort of find out himself if Cheria's mind is open enough, and you're okay with that. Juuuust so he can keep Marx from doing anything stupid, like being overly friendly or anythign that might make her too uncomfortable.

Alrighty! x3 No worries~ I'll try and get him back up and conscious, but if not, he'll just be sleeping in the back of the pokecenter =w=b  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:33 am
Loonamist
Ahhh, gotcha xD Smart! Heh, well, I'm glad he still caught your attention in some way! x3

Well... I dunno if Marx will make it better or worse, but he'll certainly try and make it better >w> Probably good if Aaron informs Marx's Kirlia, Felix, of the general situation, though. Or he could sort of find out himself if Cheria's mind is open enough, and you're okay with that. Juuuust so he can keep Marx from doing anything stupid, like being overly friendly or anythign that might make her too uncomfortable.

Alrighty! x3 No worries~ I'll try and get him back up and conscious, but if not, he'll just be sleeping in the back of the pokecenter =w=b

I hope I didn't sound shallow there.

I think Marx's innocent affection will be good for her. She'll be horrified at first, but she'll catch on that he has no intent other than to be a puppy. But, yes. Aaron will probably catch Felix up when Cheria panicks. Not on everything; just that she's scared of men.

Knowing Cheria, she'll probably walk into his room by accident looking for an empty room to rest in. And, slam the door so hard the knob will propably pop off. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:39 am
Jewel of Antares
Loonamist

I hope I didn't sound shallow there.

I think Marx's innocent affection will be good for her. She'll be horrified at first, but she'll catch on that he has no intent other than to be a puppy. But, yes. Aaron will probably catch Felix up when Cheria panicks. Not on everything; just that she's scared of men.

Knowing Cheria, she'll probably walk into his room by accident looking for an empty room to rest in. And, slam the door so hard the knob will propably pop off. rofl

Oh no, not at all, don't even worry about it xD I'm guilty of being drawn in by a character's appearance on more than a few occasions, and then read their profile and find myself curious about their personalities, or possible interactions. Pictures are a good, quick, immediate impression to catch people's eyes, after all ;3

D'awww! That's good to hear >w< He'll probably do exactly that, then, being overly in-your-personal-bubble, and then backing off a bit when Aaron informs Felix, and Felix tells him to be more respectful of her space. He'll still be goofily friendly, though >>

Lol! xD I'm working on his post right now, just so he can contact his friends, and wake up and stuff, but do you want me to hold off on posting, or just keep him in the room, or anything? : >

Also, just for fair warning, my dad is visiting today, so my replies will be a bit lacking starting in a few hours. Once he leaves, though, I'll be on much more, and hopefully fairly active this weekend, between schoolwork : )  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:01 am
Loonamist
D'awww! That's good to hear >w< He'll probably do exactly that, then, being overly in-your-personal-bubble, and then backing off a bit when Aaron informs Felix, and Felix tells him to be more respectful of her space. He'll still be goofily friendly, though >>

Lol! xD I'm working on his post right now, just so he can contact his friends, and wake up and stuff, but do you want me to hold off on posting, or just keep him in the room, or anything? : >

Also, just for fair warning, my dad is visiting today, so my replies will be a bit lacking starting in a few hours. Once he leaves, though, I'll be on much more, and hopefully fairly active this weekend, between schoolwork : )

Kirlia can talk to their trainers? Aw, man! I didn't have to change my post that much after all! Oh, well. What's done is done.

No, no. Go ahead and post. I won't have you wait. I'll just figure out how she'll run into Marx to adapt to the situation.

Dads are important. No rush. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:08 am
Jewel of Antares
Loonamist

Kirlia can talk to their trainers? Aw, man! I didn't have to change my post that much after all! Oh, well. What's done is done.

No, no. Go ahead and post. I won't have you wait. I'll just figure out how she'll run into Marx to adapt to the situation.

Dads are important. No rush. 3nodding

Oh! D: Yes, I'm sorry! We really need to get a reference/list of that stuff up, don't we.... But yes, Kirlia can still communicate with their trainers.

Haha, alright, they can just run into each other, then x3 I'm just about done, and he'll likely be just leaving the pokecenter, so it shouldn't be too hard for one of them to notice the other, or have an accidental run in.

And thank you for the understanding : ) He knows I'm a total intern-nerd, but even if I don't manage to get a few responses out while he's visiting, I'll definitely be back full force after he has to head back >] I really need to get back into posting. I have a reputation to keep! gonk  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:39 pm
Loonamist
Loona I need some plot points for Snow ! Iv been failing her badly gonk i need something for her to do crying

Helps?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:59 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Loonamist
Loona I need some plot points for Snow ! Iv been failing her badly gonk i need something for her to do crying

Helps?

o.o ;; Oh, uh, well... I'll try! What kind of plot are you looking for? What do you have available to use, like previous interactions, or pokemon that need to be encountered, etc?  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:48 pm
Loonamist
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Loonamist

Helps?

o.o ;; Oh, uh, well... I'll try! What kind of plot are you looking for? What do you have available to use, like previous interactions, or pokemon that need to be encountered, etc?
Well shes going to be a contest OC. BEyond that and her story with Ohm iv got nothing. Ele and prince soft of killed a lot of early creative plot lines i had for her sweatdrop  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games