Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:58 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loona I need some plot points for Snow ! Iv been failing her badly gonk i need something for her to do crying

Helps?

o.o ;; Oh, uh, well... I'll try! What kind of plot are you looking for? What do you have available to use, like previous interactions, or pokemon that need to be encountered, etc?
Well shes going to be a contest OC. BEyond that and her story with Ohm iv got nothing. Ele and prince soft of killed a lot of early creative plot lines i had for her sweatdrop

o.o ; How did they kill them...?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:06 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loona I need some plot points for Snow ! Iv been failing her badly gonk i need something for her to do crying

Helps?

o.o ;; Oh, uh, well... I'll try! What kind of plot are you looking for? What do you have available to use, like previous interactions, or pokemon that need to be encountered, etc?
Well shes going to be a contest OC. BEyond that and her story with Ohm iv got nothing. Ele and prince soft of killed a lot of early creative plot lines i had for her sweatdrop

Never updated the contest moves, I was going to have Ohm win the race around the world but have snow give the prize jirachi to Ohm when they met again to restore his memory's and help guide him back to who he was. After that i sort of lost interest in her story past getting her to reunite with Ohm.

Everything i had iwas trashed and i never had a back up idea stare  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:29 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loonamist

Helps?

Never updated the contest moves, I was going to have Ohm win the race around the world but have snow give the prize jirachi to Ohm when they met again to restore his memory's and help guide him back to who he was. After that i sort of lost interest in her story past getting her to reunite with Ohm.

o.o ;; How did them not updating the moves ruin that plan.... Doesn't Ohm have Jirachi now? I'm confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:42 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loonamist

o.o ;; How did them not updating the moves ruin that plan.... Doesn't Ohm have Jirachi now? I'm confused.

Ok the moves back in PHL2 hadn't been updated sense diamond/pearl so a lot of Sonoko's moves had no effects so even now shes done pretty much nothing plot wise. No gym battles or contests. So pretty sooner her pokemon would have stopped obeying her.

They also didn't allow me to have sonoko catch the legendary for plot and give it to Ohm. They pretty much said i had to have ohm catch it and that sort of cut sonoko's reason for the whole plot out all together.

she can do contests now which is what im starting to work on but other then that iv nothing nothing for her to work towards.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:41 am
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loonamist

Ok the moves back in PHL2 hadn't been updated sense diamond/pearl so a lot of Sonoko's moves had no effects so even now shes done pretty much nothing plot wise. No gym battles or contests. So pretty sooner her pokemon would have stopped obeying her.

They also didn't allow me to have sonoko catch the legendary for plot and give it to Ohm. They pretty much said i had to have ohm catch it and that sort of cut sonoko's reason for the whole plot out all together.

she can do contests now which is what im starting to work on but other then that iv nothing nothing for her to work towards.

Oh o.o Well, I'm sure you can still use that, if you want. What's their current status, Ohm and Sonoko? I take it they've at least met?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:00 am
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loonamist

Oh o.o Well, I'm sure you can still use that, if you want. What's their current status, Ohm and Sonoko? I take it they've at least met?

To put it into a time line i guess would help

Ohm started his journey a year before sonoko left on hers
Ohm was in Johto doing the gym battles.
Sonoko started in johto but left for the Kanto to search for Ohm there.
Ohm beat the World race and collected jirachi Sonoko was still in Kanto
They met at the fair grounds ( this was when i returned from my extended leave due to internet troubles )
Ohm returned from the heonn to travel with Ko and retake the johto gyms
Sonoko returned to the johto to meet Ohm again then left for the contest halls.

Thus far her character flaw's are fairly none existent where as ohm's has quite a few. PHL2 did a fairly good job at giving Ohm his with the first Halloween event i was on were i blinded him ontop of his already lost memory's. Of which im still trying to figure out if i want to return them with jirachi's wish or not.

I was thinking Sonoko needfs some meager character flaw besides being unseemly lucky and clumsy xd  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:41 am
Loonamist
Loonamist
Loonamist

To put it into a time line i guess would help

Ohm started his journey a year before sonoko left on hers
Ohm was in Johto doing the gym battles.
Sonoko started in johto but left for the Kanto to search for Ohm there.
Ohm beat the World race and collected jirachi Sonoko was still in Kanto
They met at the fair grounds ( this was when i returned from my extended leave due to internet troubles )
Ohm returned from the heonn to travel with Ko and retake the johto gyms
Sonoko returned to the johto to meet Ohm again then left for the contest halls.

Thus far her character flaw's are fairly none existent where as ohm's has quite a few. PHL2 did a fairly good job at giving Ohm his with the first Halloween event i was on were i blinded him ontop of his already lost memory's. Of which im still trying to figure out if i want to return them with jirachi's wish or not.

I was thinking Sonoko needfs some meager character flaw besides being unseemly lucky and clumsy xd

Hmm, well... If you're trying to complicate her character, I suppose you could give her a psychic type (those can mess with ya. I know I have a plot for Marx with one), give her a travel companion that could give you some options-- betrayal, loss, etc-- whether they be pokemon or human, she could have an encounter with any of the many evil organizations; I'd be happy to plot something for Team Imperium, or there's the classic teams, Spec's Team Void, and I believe Wolkova's group that experiment on Zoroark/Zorua : )  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:32 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

So I sort of locked Arezu into 5o posts for the splash plate at Lake Verity, but I was thinking of having her meet Avikna after she's done, if you're still interested? (If you are, I've forgotten where she is right now, haha)  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:00 pm
StarlightSchism
Indeciisiive Wolkova

So I sort of locked Arezu into 5o posts for the splash plate at Lake Verity, but I was thinking of having her meet Avikna after she's done, if you're still interested? (If you are, I've forgotten where she is right now, haha)

Totes, that sounds fun. Right now Avikna's in Camphier, but I think I'll be starting to move her onwards. So whenever you'd like to move Arezu to Kalos (Or I can have Avikna plan on going to Sinnoh) just shoot me a quote or something. <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:10 am
I was wondering, does anyone have any plans involving team flare? I was thinking of having Bastien's rival join them at some point. I also totally want my second character to be a bad one, if anybody wants to collaborate. blaugh  

teal - duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:02 pm
Kogamo 11
I was wondering, does anyone have any plans involving team flare? I was thinking of having Bastien's rival join them at some point. I also totally want my second character to be a bad one, if anybody wants to collaborate. blaugh

I think Wolkova's team Royal might have had some connection to Team Flare... I also plan on kind of doing little connections to some of the teams with the Team I'll be introducing with my next character, if you're interested o wo  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:24 pm
Loonamist
Kogamo 11

I think Wolkova's team Royal might have had some connection to Team Flare... I also plan on kind of doing little connections to some of the teams with the Team I'll be introducing with my next character, if you're interested o wo
Sure, I'd love to hear more about that! I honestly have, like, almost nothing planned for her/him (leaning towards a girl, but ehhh).

I've got a few faceclaims and ideas for their personality, but I wanted this new character to fit into one of the teams, so I held off on elaborating. If you wouldn't mind having them join in on the fun, I'd be down for them to be a henchman/advisor/whatever! *nods*  

teal - duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:55 pm
Kogamo 11
Loonamist
Kogamo 11

Sure, I'd love to hear more about that! I honestly have, like, almost nothing planned for her/him (leaning towards a girl, but ehhh).

I've got a few faceclaims and ideas for their personality, but I wanted this new character to fit into one of the teams, so I held off on elaborating. If you wouldn't mind having them join in on the fun, I'd be down for them to be a henchman/advisor/whatever! *nods*

Well, I tossed Kail's profile out a few days ago just as a place holder, so if you want to see anything about him, feel free, but as for his Team, what I have in mind right now is that they're a primarily psychic-based team, specialized in hypnosis, mind control, memory manipulation, etc, using psychic pokemon and their own specialized psychic trainers. They also use a lot of dark-type, and probably poison-type pokemon, as part of their 'team', but it's not unusual to see them with some variety. They work in several different areas, getting their fingers in as many pies as they can, spies in different networks, and psychic hooks in as many minds. They would work with other teams, not necessarily on a trust basis, but as a professional, business basis, always to their own benefit. They're value typically comes from their connections and their specialized skillset o wo  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:20 pm
Loonamist
Well, I tossed Kail's profile out a few days ago just as a place holder, so if you want to see anything about him, feel free, but as for his Team, what I have in mind right now is that they're a primarily psychic-based team, specialized in hypnosis, mind control, memory manipulation, etc, using psychic pokemon and their own specialized psychic trainers. They also use a lot of dark-type, and probably poison-type pokemon, as part of their 'team', but it's not unusual to see them with some variety. They work in several different areas, getting their fingers in as many pies as they can, spies in different networks, and psychic hooks in as many minds. They would work with other teams, not necessarily on a trust basis, but as a professional, business basis, always to their own benefit. They're value typically comes from their connections and their specialized skillset o wo
That actually works out a bit for me, since I have a Solosis waiting to be claimed for my char! So they're very manipulative and businesslike, that's cool. I'm also a sucker for characters like Kail unfortunately, hehe. u wu

Um, I'll work a little on my charrie, but after work ends in a couple hours. sweatdrop

I hope you don't mind !  

teal - duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:08 pm
Kogamo 11
Loonamist
That actually works out a bit for me, since I have a Solosis waiting to be claimed for my char! So they're very manipulative and businesslike, that's cool. I'm also a sucker for characters like Kail unfortunately, hehe. u wu

Um, I'll work a little on my charrie, but after work ends in a couple hours. sweatdrop

I hope you don't mind !

Ohhh awesome! I'm glad that works out! Ahhh, I'm excited to get to plot again! >w< And, hehe x3 I hope it's not too unfortunate! I mean, he's certainly not a good guy, so... but he's not awful! I'm glad you don't completely hate him, though x3

And oh no! Not at all! Take all the time you need : ) I look forward to seeing what you come up with! o wo -Bounces excitedly-  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games