Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:33 pm
Loonamist
Since Imperium is your team and all, I figured you'd be the best person to ask about this. Anyway, would it fit with your guys if one (or maybe more) of the lower-ranked guys had a habit (poor word, but only one that comes to mind) of hiring unassociated thieves/thugs and sending them to do his/her dirty work for them, only to mess with their and their Pokemon's memories to make them forget actually committing the act when they arrive with the goods?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:42 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Since Imperium is your team and all, I figured you'd be the best person to ask about this. Anyway, would it fit with your guys if one (or maybe more) of the lower-ranked guys had a habit (poor word, but only one that comes to mind) of hiring unassociated thieves/thugs and sending them to do his/her dirty work for them, only to mess with their and their Pokemon's memories to make them forget actually committing the act when they arrive with the goods?

I already love the sound of that xD Totally abusing the skills the team taught to him to slough the work onto others, kind of thing? I think it would fit really well. Some of the higher ups might not approve, but like all the bad guy teams, they have their variants, especially with the lower ranked individuals. And even those lower on the chain of command still have some abilities like that, depending on their own compatibility with it, so it could totally work >w<  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:47 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

I already love the sound of that xD Totally abusing the skills the team taught to him to slough the work onto others, kind of thing? I think it would fit really well. Some of the higher ups might not approve, but like all the bad guy teams, they have their variants, especially with the lower ranked individuals. And even those lower on the chain of command still have some abilities like that, depending on their own compatibility with it, so it could totally work >w<
Yeah. XD The reason I'm asking is I'm considering the idea of the contact sending Felix to do this sort of thing is the lower-ranking guy I was asking about. And, even more amusing, he's done this more than once, and keeps messing with Felix's head each time (altering memories and perceptions) so that the guy doesn't get too suspicious about it. And those of his Pokemon. ...Kinda hard for him to mess with the Porygon in the dex, though. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:54 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Yeah. XD The reason I'm asking is I'm considering the idea of the contact sending Felix to do this sort of thing is the lower-ranking guy I was asking about. And, even more amusing, he's done this more than once, and keeps messing with Felix's head each time (altering memories and perceptions) so that the guy doesn't get too suspicious about it. And those of his Pokemon. ...Kinda hard for him to mess with the Porygon in the dex, though. wink

Hooo gotcha xD Yeah, that definitely sounds fun! And like it could lead to tons of possible future stuff o wo Resurfacing memories, possible damage, suspicions, interactions and reactions and future plots and all kinds of stuff~!! >w< That sounds awesome~ >w>  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:02 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Hooo gotcha xD Yeah, that definitely sounds fun! And like it could lead to tons of possible future stuff o wo Resurfacing memories, possible damage, suspicions, interactions and reactions and future plots and all kinds of stuff~!! >w< That sounds awesome~ >w>
Yep, lots of fun trying to put together the pieces once he figures out that his "friend" has been messing with his head for quite a while. He's got a little bit of a helper with that Porygon making backups of its own observations, especially after the first handful of interactions with the guy, but he needs to get to those files in order to read them. Which have more than a few passwords and codes he needs to get past, which the Porygon can't help him with due to getting a few reprogrammings from some of the more tech-savvy members. Couldn't quite get to the files, but could make sure Felix and his Porygon couldn't get to them either. And that's not even mentioning the whole "I did that? ...Uh... Why don't I remember doing that?" problem. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:11 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Yep, lots of fun trying to put together the pieces once he figures out that his "friend" has been messing with his head for quite a while. He's got a little bit of a helper with that Porygon making backups of its own observations, especially after the first handful of interactions with the guy, but he needs to get to those files in order to read them. Which have more than a few passwords and codes he needs to get past, which the Porygon can't help him with due to getting a few reprogrammings from some of the more tech-savvy members. Couldn't quite get to the files, but could make sure Felix and his Porygon couldn't get to them either. And that's not even mentioning the whole "I did that? ...Uh... Why don't I remember doing that?" problem. XD

Ohh yeah xD That could definitely be interesting. Man! Definitely sounds like he's going to be a really interesting character, with a lot of stuff going on o wo I keep getting more and more curious about seeing him in action~  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:40 pm
Loonamist
And thus, Kail is unleashed against an unsuspecting populace in Unova. >:3 Kidding aside, whoo! He's getting his Pokemon and gonna be on the move! 8D ...While I sit and go through these three day cycles in Majora's Mask and wait for another couple of days to see if Sythril and Lucifer post.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:08 am
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
And thus, Kail is unleashed against an unsuspecting populace in Unova. >:3 Kidding aside, whoo! He's getting his Pokemon and gonna be on the move! 8D ...While I sit and go through these three day cycles in Majora's Mask and wait for another couple of days to see if Sythril and Lucifer post.

Accttuuuaaalllly he's kinda on hold xD I just needed to post him to confirm his existence so I could start playing as his Cyndaquil in the day care >w> But yes! He has at least been officially posted for! >] And when he gets his pokemon, he will go a-stormin' off to Johto to bully Elm into giving him a [shiny] Totodile =w=

For Sable, I take it? o vo  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:23 am
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Accttuuuaaalllly he's kinda on hold xD I just needed to post him to confirm his existence so I could start playing as his Cyndaquil in the day care >w> But yes! He has at least been officially posted for! >] And when he gets his pokemon, he will go a-stormin' off to Johto to bully Elm into giving him a [shiny] Totodile =w=

Ah. XD Well, fine, his Cyndaquil is unleashed against an unsuspecting populace! D<

Yep. And looks like I can post with her now. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:54 am
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Ah. XD Well, fine, his Cyndaquil is unleashed against an unsuspecting populace! D<

Yes! >] Hehe

Oh nice! o wo Where is she now?  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:15 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Yes! >] Hehe

Wandering around in Viridian Forest. And gonna be there for a while, too. I want my Big Mushroom, darn it! D< She just picked up Return, though, so whoo for that. And now her Eevee has the power move... At only 60 power at the moment because, while it's been out a while, she hasn't done much of the friendship building stuff with the little guy. She's working on it, though.

Side note since this is currently looking more OoC-ish than plotting/planning, I gave my secondary character a personality rewrite. Mostly because it was looking a bit unorganized and if I was gonna tack on the thing I felt like tacking on, I'd need to reword the whole thing to make it actually fit. Especially since it was one of those things that's not so much a tack on as an important personality problem.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:18 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Yes! >] Hehe

Wandering around in Viridian Forest. And gonna be there for a while, too. I want my Big Mushroom, darn it! D< She just picked up Return, though, so whoo for that. And now her Eevee has the power move... At only 60 power at the moment because, while it's been out a while, she hasn't done much of the friendship building stuff with the little guy. She's working on it, though.

Side note since this is currently looking more OoC-ish than plotting/planning, I gave my secondary character a personality rewrite. Mostly because it was looking a bit unorganized and if I was gonna tack on the thing I felt like tacking on, I'd need to reword the whole thing to make it actually fit. Especially since it was one of those things that's not so much a tack on as an important personality problem.

xD Lol I just got Ajicka one of those, just in case >w> ;; That's awesome, though! Congrats on getting that! o wo I'm trying to get Ajicka to decide on her pokemon's movesets. I've seen Return can be really poewrful, though, so congrats on grabbing that!

Ohhh really? : 0 I'll have to go read, then! o vo See what was added~  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:40 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Yes! >] Hehe

xD Lol I just got Ajicka one of those, just in case >w> ;; That's awesome, though! Congrats on getting that! o wo I'm trying to get Ajicka to decide on her pokemon's movesets. I've seen Return can be really poewrful, though, so congrats on grabbing that!

Ohhh really? : 0 I'll have to go read, then! o vo See what was added~
Yep. >u< Now I just need to figure out two more good moves, and this Eevee will be a powerhouse. o u o /

Yeah. I hadn't noticed if anyone had done a character with a certain disorder of mine (or any of its more standard variants), so I decided to toss it at him to help explain things. Well, from my point of view, anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:35 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Hi! So I quoted you both because I had an idea for my character Jun, who used to be a part of Team Rocket. He left for currently unexplained reasons, and I was wanting to pull a Jack Harkness and have it be because he realized they had been altering his memories / stole some of his memories.

So I was wondering if Imperium might do a sort of thing where they would be willing to alter memories for other crime groups? I know Lia was talking about a guy hiring random thugs and altering their memories so that's why I thought of Imperium.

Also possible twist: Jun was never in team Rocket, it was Imperium all along and they tricked him! Chortle chortle Actually that sounds kind of neat

Let me know what you think!

On a random note: if I win the Articuno for the lotto, I was thinking on his escape from his team he stole the summoning item, hence why they're chasing him. Hopefully that works out.  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:42 pm
StarlightSchism
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Hi! So I quoted you both because I had an idea for my character Jun, who used to be a part of Team Rocket. He left for currently unexplained reasons, and I was wanting to pull a Jack Harkness and have it be because he realized they had been altering his memories / stole some of his memories.

So I was wondering if Imperium might do a sort of thing where they would be willing to alter memories for other crime groups? I know Lia was talking about a guy hiring random thugs and altering their memories so that's why I thought of Imperium.

Also possible twist: Jun was never in team Rocket, it was Imperium all along and they tricked him! Chortle chortle Actually that sounds kind of neat

Let me know what you think!

On a random note: if I win the Articuno for the lotto, I was thinking on his escape from his team he stole the summoning item, hence why they're chasing him. Hopefully that works out.

* w* Ohhhh I loooovvee that~! 100%! That's totally something Team Imperium would do, too. They may work with other teams, but they'll gladly shunt the blame onto them if it means one less problem to hopefully deal with, and they're smart enough to think of doing something like that, too. So if you'd like to do something like that for June, I would LOVE to lend Team Imperium to it! >w<

And, if ya win, I certainly wouldn't mind that x3 I mean, every team likes legendaries, even if they're not necessarily to their specialty~ >w> So I could definitely see them having that, if you have him from them, and use that plot
Plus bribing material with others  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games