Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:39 pm
Well if everyone else is gonna do it I might as well join in I suppose~

If anyone's interested my OC Emory (last posts) is in the Kalos Region looking for someone to keep her company. She's an Alolan native, 21, living out of a gypsey wagon. She's mute but does just fine finding ways to communicate. I'd personally prefer a younger or male companion for her due to her personality type but she'll get along with just about any one. Given they don't steal or hurt Pokemon and can respect her boundaries. Im a little slow with the replies but ima trying to pick up speed. I don't have anything really set in stone for her plot wise ATM aside from a few small details.
1: She can't leave the Kalos until she's collected at least 4 gym badges
2: She's a challenge rule OC so I have to obey some rules one being a random 3-10 number gen on moving. The number is just how many posts in that location i have to make before i can move her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:22 am
Loonamist
Adder is probably gonna be in Alola for a while, but if you want, Erryn is welcome to join him (and Ashley) there any time : ) Lol not that... either of these boys are easy to get along with, in the slightest, but.... might be interesting given she's fairly opposite them xD Aside from the stubbornness, it seems =w= If you want, that is ^^

i'd be perfectly fine with that! if i don't get any other offers or figure out something to do with her within a few days, i'll happily send her off to alola. it'd be a great place to encounter her type: null, too. ^.^

also, just wanted to let you know i added a sixth trait for her and an extra note to go with it. i know this isn't the thread to mention this, but since i'm already here.... >.<

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:24 am
Lunia Lovelace
Loonamist
Adder is probably gonna be in Alola for a while, but if you want, Erryn is welcome to join him (and Ashley) there any time : ) Lol not that... either of these boys are easy to get along with, in the slightest, but.... might be interesting given she's fairly opposite them xD Aside from the stubbornness, it seems =w= If you want, that is ^^

i'd be perfectly fine with that! if i don't get any other offers or figure out something to do with her within a few days, i'll happily send her off to alola. it'd be a great place to encounter her type: null, too. ^.^

also, just wanted to let you know i added a sixth trait for her and an extra note to go with it. i know this isn't the thread to mention this, but since i'm already here.... >.<

Ohh, nice~

And alright, haha, no worries x3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:30 pm
Razpitan

Hello! I was wondering if you wanted an rp buddy? I play as Del, and am currently walking to New Bark Town.  

Battle Ram

Beloved Shapeshifter

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:56 pm
Battle Ram
Razpitan

Hello! I was wondering if you wanted an rp buddy? I play as Del, and am currently walking to New Bark Town.

Hello there! I'd be more than happy for an RP buddy! I've got Noel (he's just a simple 14 year old not good psychic) or MD (a former undercover cop now hasbin magician guy) available if either seem like you might want to interact with. It might take me a moment to get either over to New Bark but it's certainly not a problem. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:02 pm
Razpitan

o w o
They both look interesting! But I think M.D. would probably not benifit much. My guy is still just starting... and it looks like he has a good bunch of higher level pokemon. So... Maybe Noel?

And that's perfectly fine. Take your time. I can bring Del someplace in the middle if you want,  

Battle Ram

Beloved Shapeshifter

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:16 pm
Battle Ram
Razpitan

o w o
They both look interesting! But I think M.D. would probably not benifit much. My guy is still just starting... and it looks like he has a good bunch of higher level pokemon. So... Maybe Noel?

And that's perfectly fine. Take your time. I can bring Del someplace in the middle if you want,

Hehe well I'm glad to hear it! And it's honestly okay either way, M.D. isn't actually ah... leveling or anything as is (he could probably afford to be bringing up that Charmander...) but it's totally your choice! Noel could definitely use a friend too so XD

And definitely, I can check and we can totally work something out!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:23 pm
Razpitan

Lol. It was a hard choice~ They both look really interesting!
And ya! Let me know, I am really excited to get to rp with you!  

Battle Ram

Beloved Shapeshifter

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:54 am
xXThe LawmanXx

Hello! I apologize for the utterly... random quote, but I was just wondering, perchance... are you indeed planning to have Dallas do contests? >>
<<  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:47 pm
Battle Ram

Of course! I’ll try to get Noel over the Cherrygrove City if you want to cross paths there? Keeps it in level range for Del if you want to continue training while we interact and such! smile  

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Battle Ram

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:49 pm
Razpitan

Awesome! I think I was planning on heading to cherrygrove anyway.
=D  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:37 pm
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx

Hello! I apologize for the utterly... random quote, but I was just wondering, perchance... are you indeed planning to have Dallas do contests? >>
<<

-finally gets around to replying like a moron- As a matter of fact, I do! I've always wanted to something different and make a coordinator!  

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:42 pm
xXThe LawmanXx
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx

<<

-finally gets around to replying like a moron- As a matter of fact, I do! I've always wanted to something different and make a coordinator!

Lol! No worries, business happens (unfortunately -lament- )
x3
But, yay! I'm happy to see the contest system hopefully getting more use (and testing) :D If ya ever need anyone to help make poffins/pokeblocks (or just make poffins/pokeblocks with, I'm sure Dallas needs no "help" I'm sure they could maybe not kill each other long enough to make stuff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:51 pm
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx

<<

x3
But, yay! I'm happy to see the contest system hopefully getting more use (and testing) :D If ya ever need anyone to help make poffins/pokeblocks (or just make poffins/pokeblocks with, I'm sure Dallas needs no "help" I'm sure they could maybe not kill each other long enough to make stuff

That sounds fantastic!
I'm sure Dallas' alter ego would be more than happy to make poffins and blocks with someone else (if only to save face, of course). I'd definitely have fun trying to live a double life of a coordinator and a real jerk!  

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:27 pm
xXThe LawmanXx
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx

<<

x3

That sounds fantastic!
I'm sure Dallas' alter ego would be more than happy to make poffins and blocks with someone else (if only to save face, of course). I'd definitely have fun trying to live a double life of a coordinator and a real jerk!

Oohhhh, he's gonna go legit alter ego on this business?? Is he gonna dress up all fancehhh and act differently? :D (He's really interesting from what I've seen, btw. I look forward to seeing him in actual contest)  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games