Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:44 am
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx

Hello! I apologize for the utterly... random quote, but I was just wondering, perchance... are you indeed planning to have Dallas do contests? >>
<<

-finally gets around to replying like a moron- As a matter of fact, I do! I've always wanted to something different and make a coordinator!

Lol! No worries, business happens (unfortunately -lament- )
x3
But, yay! I'm happy to see the contest system hopefully getting more use (and testing) :D If ya ever need anyone to help make poffins/pokeblocks (or just make poffins/pokeblocks with, I'm sure Dallas needs no "help" I'm sure they could maybe not kill each other long enough to make stuff

That sounds fantastic!
I'm sure Dallas' alter ego would be more than happy to make poffins and blocks with someone else (if only to save face, of course). I'd definitely have fun trying to live a double life of a coordinator and a real jerk!

Oohhhh, he's gonna go legit alter ego on this business?? Is he gonna dress up all fancehhh and act differently? :D (He's really interesting from what I've seen, btw. I look forward to seeing him in actual contest)

As a matter of fact, yes, he is! I haven't gotten around to it yet, but he's about to get involved in an underground contest scene, and it'll be as his alter ego. And thanks for the compliments!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:48 am
xXThe LawmanXx
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx

-finally gets around to replying like a moron- As a matter of fact, I do! I've always wanted to something different and make a coordinator!

x3
But, yay! I'm happy to see the contest system hopefully getting more use (and testing) :D If ya ever need anyone to help make poffins/pokeblocks (or just make poffins/pokeblocks with, I'm sure Dallas needs no "help" I'm sure they could maybe not kill each other long enough to make stuff

That sounds fantastic!
I'm sure Dallas' alter ego would be more than happy to make poffins and blocks with someone else (if only to save face, of course). I'd definitely have fun trying to live a double life of a coordinator and a real jerk!

Oohhhh, he's gonna go legit alter ego on this business?? Is he gonna dress up all fancehhh and act differently? :D (He's really interesting from what I've seen, btw. I look forward to seeing him in actual contest)

As a matter of fact, yes, he is! I haven't gotten around to it yet, but he's about to get involved in an underground contest scene, and it'll be as his alter ego. And thanks for the compliments!

Ohhh, delightful~ I can't wait to see what his alter ego is like, then! I'll have to keep an eye out for that :D
But, at any rate, I'll hopefully be creating my char like.... just before, or on the first of next month, so if you're still interested then, depending where Dallas is and what he's up to, I can try and have Trey head to wherever he's at so they can toss some berries together (why does that sound weird...) and meet~ In the meantime, I'll just look forward to seeing Dallas' entertaining shenanigans on his own >u>  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:03 am
There anyone in or near Hau'oli that'd be willing to interact with my Mitsu? Don't mind the police station bit in his last couple posts; he's a good boy, really. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:07 am
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx

x3

That sounds fantastic!

Ohhh, delightful~ I can't wait to see what his alter ego is like, then! I'll have to keep an eye out for that :D
But, at any rate, I'll hopefully be creating my char like.... just before, or on the first of next month, so if you're still interested then, depending where Dallas is and what he's up to, I can try and have Trey head to wherever he's at so they can toss some berries together (why does that sound weird...) and meet~ In the meantime, I'll just look forward to seeing Dallas' entertaining shenanigans on his own >u>

Sounds like a plan, for sure! I'm hoping to get this illegal runtime finished over the weekend, but we'll see what happens. In the meantime, I look forward to tossong berries with you (wow, that DOES sound bad...)  

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:22 am
xXThe LawmanXx
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx
Loonamist
xXThe LawmanXx

That sounds fantastic!

Sounds like a plan, for sure! I'm hoping to get this illegal runtime finished over the weekend, but we'll see what happens. In the meantime, I look forward to tossong berries with you (wow, that DOES sound bad...)

Oohhhhh YAAY :D I look forward to it~!!
I know right?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:56 pm
Anyone in or near Pewter that would be interested in interacting with Alejandro?  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:40 pm
there anyone in alola (in or around hau'oli preferably) that would be willing to rp with erryn?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:16 pm
I could use some idea's for why a Pokemon poacher who views her Pokemon as tools to achieve a goal and has no real emotional connection to them might start naming her Pokemon, namely after ancient gods User Image
Any idea's besides the obvious "She starts to care for them" bit?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:52 pm
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks
I could use some idea's for why a Pokemon poacher who views her Pokemon as tools to achieve a goal and has no real emotional connection to them might start naming her Pokemon, namely after ancient gods User Image

Hmmm, s/he is actually a legend nerd?
It just sounds cool (and pretentious, proclaiming that their pokemon are powerful)
She doesn't care enough to think of a name and just pick one from storybook.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:50 pm
amarzyciel

Hmmm, s/he is actually a legend nerd?
It just sounds cool (and pretentious, proclaiming that their pokemon are powerful)
She doesn't care enough to think of a name and just pick one from storybook.

This is her profile
I don't think she'd see the naming as an act of pride or associate it with them being powerful. She see's her Pokemon strength as an extension of her own intellect and the names would be something that match's that Pokemon, either its combat style or what species it is.
Say she had a Rayquaza. she'd name it Q'uq'umatz. The Mayan feathered serpent god.
Her Bulbasaur would be Ah Bolon Dzacab. Patron of the harvest and the seeds.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:22 am
Trying this again. My sanity depends on it. Anyone in or near Pewter City that would be interested in interacting with Alejandro?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:16 am
blue carnal love
Trying this again. My sanity depends on it. Anyone in or near Pewter City that would be interested in interacting with Alejandro?
I could send Fremy that way but she'd need a reason to go. Also shes a Pokemon poacher so heads up.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:10 am
I could send Fremy that way but she'd need a reason to go. Also shes a Pokemon poacher so heads up.

Not sure I could give Fremy a reason....If they do meet up, either now or ever, just know Alejandro is definitely not scared to beat a girl up if they cross him. xD;;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:21 am
blue carnal love

Not sure I could give Fremy a reason....If they do meet up, either now or ever, just know Alejandro is definitely not scared to beat a girl up if they cross him. xD;;
Well reading over his profile I can see them having a very love-hate relationship. Fremy's the same way about men Alejandro is about women. And she's gay as well. it's like they're a mirror image of each other almost. Fremy has an outright aversion to men touching her but is a bit more respectful so long as she's given her space. She was also groomed to be hyper-intelligent and self-aware so Alejandro might have a hard time pulling the wool over her eyes. She'd very observant. Also she packs a Blunderbuss ( a hand cannon ) so if Alejandro got in her face she'd likely to pull that on him.

As for a reason~ Her work might send her back that way. IDK how he'd react to encountering her mid poach though? She'd not the type to harm Pokemon for no reason but shes still a poacher after all so she can seem overly cruel.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:02 pm
Well reading over his profile I can see them having a very love-hate relationship. Fremy's the same way about men Alejandro is about women. And she's gay as well. it's like they're a mirror image of each other almost. Fremy has an outright aversion to men touching her but is a bit more respectful so long as she's given her space. She was also groomed to be hyper-intelligent and self-aware so Alejandro might have a hard time pulling the wool over her eyes. She'd very observant. Also she packs a Blunderbuss ( a hand cannon ) so if Alejandro got in her face she'd likely to pull that on him.

As for a reason~ Her work might send her back that way. IDK how he'd react to encountering her mid poach though? She'd not the type to harm Pokemon for no reason but shes still a poacher after all so she can seem overly cruel.

Well, that's amazing. xD They'd be an interesting pair. Though, Alejandro doesn't really care about pulling wool over anyone's eyes; he knows who he is and isn't interested in pretending he's someone he's not. As for her cannon, he'd definitely back off. Gotta stay alive.

Encountering her mid-poach would be...interesting. I'm not sure how he'd react. I want to say he won't really care and would just watch her with a bored look in his eyes, but at the same time, poaching's a serious crime and a lot of Pokemon get hurt during it, so....Hm.  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games