Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:36 pm
blue carnal love
I would be happy to interact with one of them. I personally like Sullivan. He and Alejandro are opposite sides of the same coin; it's just that one side was blessed and the other was cursed. I also like Esben, but Alejandro would not fair so well with a kid following him around. He's not a babysitter for a reason. xD

I'd be totally down for that! Definitely would love to get Sullivan a little more interaction (or failed interacting for his part) and I get a feeling interacting with a guy like Alejandro would be pretty interesting. And ppfff, I don't blame him a bit. Esben can be a bit of a hell-raiser, I'm sure he'd be going for shin kicks on the man. XP

I can probably get Sulli moving down to Pewter in a day or two (got a few plot things to drop on him, but that's easy enough) so assuming that's alright, we can definitely get them meeting up. biggrin

Lunia Lovelace

i'm always happy to find characters around erryn's age. i wouldn't mind if she and esben met. she has a charmander, though, so hopefully he doesn't hate her for that.

I'd be more than happy to send Esben her way! Think that would actually be quite interesting, given that they're both youngin's in the wrong time periods. And nah, he won't hate! Probably won't be the nicest, but in that case feel free to give him a proper smack if he tries to pull anything funny. Will Erryn be in Kalos for a bit then? I did notice you quoting someone else and certainly want wouldn't want to intrude on anything already planned!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:51 pm
Razpitan

Alejandro can be a troublemaker, too. I'm actually kind of scared of what sort of trouble they could get into together, especially since Alejandro would rather run first and answer questions later regarding the authorities.

I don't mind waiting. I might try getting in a few fights while waiting, though.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:11 pm
Razpitan
I'd be more than happy to send Esben her way! Think that would actually be quite interesting, given that they're both youngin's in the wrong time periods. And nah, he won't hate! Probably won't be the nicest, but in that case feel free to give him a proper smack if he tries to pull anything funny. Will Erryn be in Kalos for a bit then? I did notice you quoting someone else and certainly want wouldn't want to intrude on anything already planned!

erryn will definitely not be afraid to smack him. she's spirited and feisty.

yeah. she'll be in kalos a while. i wanted to have her catch a few of the pokemon in aquacorde before moving on. as for the person i quoted, i'm not sure if they're still interested in the interaction, so i don't mind if esben makes his way to erryn.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:19 pm

blue carnal love
Alejandro can be a troublemaker, too. I'm actually kind of scared of what sort of trouble they could get into together, especially since Alejandro would rather run first and answer questions later regarding the authorities.

I don't mind waiting. I might try getting in a few fights while waiting, though.

Oh goodness, the wanted posters would be amazing I'm sure. Nothing better than running away from the authorities!

And cool! That's not a problem, you do what you want to do.

Lunia Lovelace

erryn will definitely not be afraid to smack him. she's spirited and feisty.

yeah. she'll be in kalos a while. i wanted to have her catch a few of the pokemon in aquacorde before moving on. as for the person i quoted, i'm not sure if they're still interested in the interaction, so i don't mind if esben makes his way to erryn.

Lol sounds good! Exactly what he deserves for picking a fight.

And alright cool! He's unfortunately unable to fly, so I'll work to get him moving over that way. Might take a little longer but will do my best!

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:12 pm
Anyone feel like giving my Twins over in the Johto ( Ecruteak city ) something to do? I've been meaning to get posting with them but i can't find the right motivation neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:08 am
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks
Anyone feel like giving my Twins over in the Johto ( Ecruteak city ) something to do? I've been meaning to get posting with them but i can't find the right motivation neutral
#StillHere<3  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:53 pm

blue carnal love

Hey there! I'm sorry it took a bit longer than expected to get Sully moved; I usually get a chance to put together posts during work but last week was a bit intense. Luckily he's down in Pewter now if you're still interested! I didn't want to engage or anything just yet as I wasn't quite sure the status of Alejandro.

Lunia Lovelace

And same for Esben! He's found his way up to Aquacorde Town and is kind of mulling about in the street at the moment lost if you're still interested as well!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:54 pm
Here I am again~

This time, a bit more specific.

I'm looking for plots-- not even necessarily interactions, just plots. Right now, I'm particularly able to write for this guy, these two, and maybe this blip, maybe.

So! If you are interested in plotting, or in fact interacting, with any of them, hit me up! Here, or on Skype (my username is the same as it is here, Loonamist), or through PM, or what have you!  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:23 am
#StillHere<3
Still totally here. Wanting to plot heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:29 am
xXThe LawmanXx

Indeciisiive Wolkova

So umm I had a plot idea i wanted to pass your ways and see if Wolk would be ok with a Yukie re-encounter some time down the road? I had an idea of Temp and Dalles getting mugged or something, and Yukie stepping in to help but disguised. IDK im bored and i wanna plot for later because right now im got nothing to do RP wise and its killing me gonk  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:08 am

The thing is, Neither Temp nor Dallas would be easily mugged. Both of them have at least one Pokemon out of their balls, and no human is safe from Susan wanting to protect her Dalpha and Miss Stoneywall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:29 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova

The thing is, Neither Temp nor Dallas would be easily mugged. Both of them have at least one Pokemon out of their balls, and no human is safe from Susan wanting to protect her Dalpha and Miss Stoneywall.
You say that but what if they had a gun gonk no a harpoon gun scream NO, A HARPOON CANNON User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:56 pm
Wait .. O_O what the devil ... Law did you edit my post? O_e dude not cool man ...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:06 pm
Wait .. O_O what the devil ... Law did you edit my post? O_e dude not cool man ...

Yeah, sorry about that! I hit the wrong button, eheheheh sweatdrop

One day, you can't edit posts, the next day, you can! Such is the life of a new mod.

So, what I meant to say was:
I'd have to agree with Wolk on that one. Now, I could see "Austin" getting his Pokemon stolen or something for ransom. Even then, it'd only end up being because Dallas can't actively just thrash the thief while in his other persona that the villain would be able to get away with it.  

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:50 pm
xXThe LawmanXx

Yeah, sorry about that! I hit the wrong button, eheheheh sweatdrop

One day, you can't edit posts, the next day, you can! Such is the life of a new mod.

So, what I meant to say was:
I'd have to agree with Wolk on that one. Now, I could see "Austin" getting his Pokemon stolen or something for ransom. Even then, it'd only end up being because Dallas can't actively just thrash the thief while in his other persona that the villain would be able to get away with it.
Its cool. And yeah I understand. Dalles is a hard a** ... as Saru can detest to XP

I'm just trying to find something to do in the guild because I'm honestly so close to just quitting ... Not to complain but it's been a year and a half and Fly was the only person to really RP with me for any prolonged sense of time and I'm just so sick and tired of being solo all the time. All my posts are bland and boring and nothing happening I wanna break free of the rut and get one of them doing something soon. Otherwise, I really don't feel I have any reason to be in the guild anymore cry

I've been actively looking for something or someone to help refresh me but it been a year almost and I've got nothing to show for it. IDK maybe it's just me. Sorry to be a downer. I'm just lonely in the RP I guess sweat:  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games