Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:02 pm
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks
xXThe LawmanXx
Wait .. O_O what the devil ... Law did you edit my post? O_e dude not cool man ...

Yeah, sorry about that! I hit the wrong button, eheheheh sweatdrop

One day, you can't edit posts, the next day, you can! Such is the life of a new mod.

So, what I meant to say was:
I'd have to agree with Wolk on that one. Now, I could see "Austin" getting his Pokemon stolen or something for ransom. Even then, it'd only end up being because Dallas can't actively just thrash the thief while in his other persona that the villain would be able to get away with it.
Its cool. And yeah I understand. Dalles is a hard a** ... as Saru can detest to XP

I'm just trying to find something to do in the guild because I'm honestly so close to just quitting ... Not to complain but it's been a year and a half and Fly was the only person to really RP with me for any prolonged sense of time and I'm just so sick and tired of being solo all the time. All my posts are bland and boring and nothing happening I wanna break free of the rut and get one of them doing something soon. Otherwise, I really don't feel I have any reason to be in the guild anymore cry

I've been actively looking for something or someone to help refresh me but it been a year almost and I've got nothing to show for it. IDK maybe it's just me. Sorry to be a downer. I'm just lonely in the RP I guess sweat:

-makes sure to hit the right button this time-

I can understand that. Now, if you wanted to come up with something else involving Dallas/Austin, I'm sure something could be worked out.

And, there's always Lucille, whose currently Traveling through Johto on her adventure. She's not much for conversation (pun intended), but she's a lot less abrasive and prone to kicking people's butts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:13 pm
xXThe LawmanXx
xXThe LawmanXx
Wait .. O_O what the devil ... Law did you edit my post? O_e dude not cool man ...

One day, you can't edit posts, the next day, you can! Such is the life of a new mod.

I'd have to agree with Wolk on that one. Now, I could see "Austin" getting his Pokemon stolen or something for ransom. Even then, it'd only end up being because Dallas can't actively just thrash the thief while in his other persona that the villain would be able to get away with it.
Its cool. And yeah I understand. Dalles is a hard a** ... as Saru can detest to XP

I'm just trying to find something to do in the guild because I'm honestly so close to just quitting ... Not to complain but it's been a year and a half and Fly was the only person to really RP with me for any prolonged sense of time and I'm just so sick and tired of being solo all the time. All my posts are bland and boring and nothing happening I wanna break free of the rut and get one of them doing something soon. Otherwise, I really don't feel I have any reason to be in the guild anymore cry

I've been actively looking for something or someone to help refresh me but it been a year almost and I've got nothing to show for it. IDK maybe it's just me. Sorry to be a downer. I'm just lonely in the RP I guess sweat:

I can understand that. Now, if you wanted to come up with something else involving Dallas/Austin, I'm sure something could be worked out.

And, there's always Lucille, whose currently Traveling through Johto on her adventure. She's not much for conversation (pun intended), but she's a lot less abrasive and prone to kicking people's butts.
The only ones I have in the Johto is Ohmarow and his daughter Fukumi. I wouldn't mind moving them but they can both be rather abrasive in their own ways so idk. That's up to you. I just know every time I move an OC to someone something happens >_> Like a curse! thankfully they're just at the national park so it be a quick move if they did meet up?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:30 pm
xXThe LawmanXx
xXThe LawmanXx

The only ones I have in the Johto is Ohmarow and his daughter Fukumi. I wouldn't mind moving them but they can both be rather abrasive in their own ways so idk. That's up to you. I just know every time I move an OC to someone something happens >_> Like a curse! thankfully they're just at the national park so it be a quick move if they did meet up?

As a matter of fact, Lucille is in Azalea town at the moment to try and get her second badge, and then she's gonna be heading to Goldenrod City to visit her Aunt. I planned on her having some sort of run-in with some bad guys that steal her Aunt's Pokemon, and she ends up needing rescuing. I'm sure Ohm could deliver on that, if that's something you'd wanna try.

Or, you could have Yukie try to meet up with Dallas or Austin in an attempt to try and get in Tamara's good graces. The mugging might not work, but it's possible for one of them to get 'stolen'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:44 pm
xXThe LawmanXx
xXThe LawmanXx
xXThe LawmanXx

As a matter of fact, Lucille is in Azalea town at the moment to try and get her second badge, and then she's gonna be heading to Goldenrod City to visit her Aunt. I planned on her having some sort of run-in with some bad guys that steal her Aunt's Pokemon, and she ends up needing rescuing. I'm sure Ohm could deliver on that, if that's something you'd wanna try.

Or, you could have Yukie try to meet up with Dallas or Austin in an attempt to try and get in Tamara's good graces. The mugging might not work, but it's possible for one of them to get 'stolen'.
Umm well Ohm is part-timing as a bounty hunter so I guess he could get a call that someones in town and get to work? The only issue is Ohm was fleeing some guy with an OP Sphiraoh that took out a city block and wanted to KO Fukumi so going back could be done, I have an NPC still MIA, whos supposed to be showing back up but could get caught up in the plots somehow I'm sure. It give Ohm reason to turn face and return and hearing about the kid could go to help out. Just an FYI, Ohm Vs bad guys results in some collateral damages sweatdrop His go to Is his mega steelix whos not shy about breakig stuff.

As for Yukie, anything to do with her and Temp would be done in her "thieves disguise" so Temp wouldn't recognize her. If Temp/Wolk ever give Yukie the opportunity to reconcile their sorted past I want Yukie to get caught in that disguise so Temp would know Yukie's been silently watching her back sweatdrop But that's all up to Wolk really. Yukie's out of the bad guy stuff, more or less, but Temps holding an understandable grudge so Yukie can't get to close, or risk getting shanked again lol Something im sure she'd very much like to avoid a repeat of rofl  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:18 pm
xXThe LawmanXx
xXThe LawmanXx

Umm well Ohm is part-timing as a bounty hunter so I guess he could get a call that someones in town and get to work? The only issue is Ohm was fleeing some guy with an OP Sphiraoh that took out a city block and wanted to KO Fukumi so going back could be done, I have an NPC still MIA, whos supposed to be showing back up but could get caught up in the plots somehow I'm sure. It give Ohm reason to turn face and return and hearing about the kid could go to help out. Just an FYI, Ohm Vs bad guys results in some collateral damages sweatdrop His go to Is his mega steelix whos not shy about breakig stuff.

As for Yukie, anything to do with her and Temp would be done in her "thieves disguise" so Temp wouldn't recognize her. If Temp/Wolk ever give Yukie the opportunity to reconcile their sorted past I want Yukie to get caught in that disguise so Temp would know Yukie's been silently watching her back sweatdrop But that's all up to Wolk really. Yukie's out of the bad guy stuff, more or less, but Temps holding an understandable grudge so Yukie can't get to close, or risk getting shanked again lol Something im sure she'd very much like to avoid a repeat of rofl

Well, I'll leave the decision up to you which one you'd prefer to go after. Hit up Wolk if you wanna pursue the second one!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:07 pm
xXThe LawmanXx
Well, I'll leave the decision up to you which one you'd prefer to go after. Hit up Wolk if you wanna pursue the second one!
It's really up to you. I'd love to get back to post more though so if your willing to put up with me let me know and ill move Ohm back towards Goldenrod because Yukies headed in a different direction them Temp and Dalles atm.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:22 pm
Razpitan

i am still interested, but it looks like someone else swooped in first. XD which is fine. i had my internet shut off for personal and kind of selfish reasons this month and didn't think to tell anyone, so can't be upset about it. i'd be happy to join in if that's still alright with you and kip, but if not, i can find something else to do until the next opportunity comes around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:51 pm
Lunia Lovelace
Razpitan

i am still interested, but it looks like someone else swooped in first. XD which is fine. i had my internet shut off for personal and kind of selfish reasons this month and didn't think to tell anyone, so can't be upset about it. i'd be happy to join in if that's still alright with you and kip, but if not, i can find something else to do until the next opportunity comes around.

Hey there! I checked with Kip and if you are wanting to you are welcome to join in. It might be a little fast pace but we wouldn't mind if you're still interested in chatting with Esben (and of course maybe Huey) smile  

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:42 pm
Razpitan
Is Lafa doing anything important? Emory is in South Lumiose and id love an encounter if he's free and your willing heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:30 pm
Razpitan
Is Lafa doing anything important? Emory is in South Lumiose and id love an encounter if he's free and your willing heart

Um... He's interacting with my char, Mel....  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:03 pm
Loonamist
Razpitan

Um... He's interacting with my char, Mel....
oh ok ... my bad  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:12 pm

Hey, I'm back from my semi-hiatus and pretty sure I'll be posting more regularly again, it seems like you've got someone to shoot Ohm at since I disappeared for a while but lmk if you've got any other characters you'd be interested in doing something with? It's still jun in johto and arezu in kanto  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:09 pm
StarlightSchism

Hey, I'm back from my semi-hiatus and pretty sure I'll be posting more regularly again, it seems like you've got someone to shoot Ohm at since I disappeared for a while but lmk if you've got any other characters you'd be interested in doing something with? It's still jun in johto and arezu in kanto
Idk if Law is sending his Oc to do anything with Ohm or not. He's not gotten back to me on that yet so idk. But the twins and Fremy are both in Johto. The twins are at Ecruteak and Fremy's at the Whirl isles and id love for something, anything of an encounter OMG's gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:26 am
StarlightSchism

Idk if Law is sending his Oc to do anything with Ohm or not. He's not gotten back to me on that yet so idk. But the twins and Fremy are both in Johto. The twins are at Ecruteak and Fremy's at the Whirl isles and id love for something, anything of an encounter OMG's gonk

Oh, awesome, then! Well I need to grab Jun his gym badge or something, so someone could come over to violet or we could do something after that. Current plan was to run him through the usual pattern of gyms until goldenrod, but we could do some kind of interaction, maybe at the ruins?

I'm planning on introducing his articuno and lugia soon, so if that gives you any ideas? I don't have much else going with him plotwise other than the fact that team rocket's vaguely looking for him.  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:05 pm
StarlightSchism
StarlightSchism

Oh, awesome, then! Well I need to grab Jun his gym badge or something, so someone could come over to violet or we could do something after that. Current plan was to run him through the usual pattern of gyms until goldenrod, but we could do some kind of interaction, maybe at the ruins?

I'm planning on introducing his articuno and lugia soon, so if that gives you any ideas? I don't have much else going with him plotwise other than the fact that team rocket's vaguely looking for him.
The twins dont have any johto badges and to get a few badges wo i could try moving them that direction?
Also sorry short reply on phone at work lol  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games