Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:31 pm
xXThe LawmanXx
Hey Law. You still up to having Ohm and Lucille meet?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:10 am
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks
xXThe LawmanXx

Yeah, I just got back from vacation, and I'm actually putting up a post for you as I type! I'll quote you in it.  

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:45 pm
xXThe LawmanXx
xXThe LawmanXx

Yeah, I just got back from vacation, and I'm actually putting up a post for you as I type! I'll quote you in it.
Oh, Vaca. Have fun? Where'd you go and why wasn't I invited! crying
Ok so I read the post and Ohm seeing some kid getting KO'ed like that ... it's not going to end well for the thugs lol Working on the post tonight but first i have to clean the house User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:30 pm
xXThe LawmanXx
xXThe LawmanXx

Ok so I read the post and Ohm seeing some kid getting KO'ed like that ... it's not going to end well for the thugs lol Working on the post tonight but first i have to clean the house User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I went to GenCon, the biggest tabletop convention in the US (probably the world), and you weren't invited because I didn't know you wanted to go?

Anyway, sounds like a plan, my man. Looking forward to the rescue!  

xXThe LawmanXx

Interesting Detective

11,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:39 pm
xXThe LawmanXx
xXThe LawmanXx
xXThe LawmanXx

I went to GenCon, the biggest tabletop convention in the US (probably the world), and you weren't invited because I didn't know you wanted to go?

Anyway, sounds like a plan, my man. Looking forward to the rescue!
Xd so umm i have to do 2 posts because i killed the 5K letter cap lmao  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:01 pm
The twins dont have any johto badges and to get a few badges wo i could try moving them that direction?
Also sorry short reply on phone at work lol

So I swear a responded to this, but yeah that sounds good. They're rangers, or in training, right?

I have this idea in mind for his lugia that it runs a little pokemon ranger force type thing. I figured his articuno summoning item (that he stole from team rocket) is something lugia's been looking for, so will be glad he saved it and force-recruit him (lol) so I feel like there's something to work from there.  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:29 am
StarlightSchism
The twins dont have any johto badges and to get a few badges wo i could try moving them that direction?

So I swear a responded to this, but yeah that sounds good. They're rangers, or in training, right?

I have this idea in mind for his lugia that it runs a little pokemon ranger force type thing. I figured his articuno summoning item (that he stole from team rocket) is something lugia's been looking for, so will be glad he saved it and force-recruit him (lol) so I feel like there's something to work from there.
Ther're rookie rangers yeah. If you want i had a plot mid go before the gala were Team Rocket was using a Radio signal to upset the wild pokemon while they raided the bell tower BUT I never go to the raid part SO maybe the legend was close by, heard the signal and becomes enraged too? Just a thought lol i kinda let the plot die honestly sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:58 pm
StarlightSchism

Ther're rookie rangers yeah. If you want i had a plot mid go before the gala were Team Rocket was using a Radio signal to upset the wild pokemon while they raided the bell tower BUT I never go to the raid part SO maybe the legend was close by, heard the signal and becomes enraged too? Just a thought lol i kinda let the plot die honestly sweatdrop

Hmm, that could work. Either lugia hears and articuno is able to snap it out of it, or lugia hears but isn't affected and is trying to calm the pokemon while Jun/the twins get pulled in to help. And either they focus on the pokemon while lugia takes out the noisemaker, or they do the tower while lugia focuses on the pokemon.

Possibly, lugia knows it cannot get closer without the signal becoming to strong to resist, so it requests their help?

Bell tower was in ecruteak, right? I'd be up for going straight there from violet, though Jun does need to hit up the azalea/goldenrod gyms  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:14 am
StarlightSchism
StarlightSchism

Hmm, that could work. Either lugia hears and articuno is able to snap it out of it, or lugia hears but isn't affected and is trying to calm the pokemon while Jun/the twins get pulled in to help. And either they focus on the pokemon while lugia takes out the noisemaker, or they do the tower while lugia focuses on the pokemon.

Possibly, lugia knows it cannot get closer without the signal becoming to strong to resist, so it requests their help?

Bell tower was in ecruteak, right? I'd be up for going straight there from violet, though Jun does need to hit up the azalea/goldenrod gyms
Is really up to you if you even wanna go with that idea. I mean being rangers gives them a LOT of wiggle room for plots and reasons to be moving from place to place. Its not just "oh i need a gym badge" but "oh no a forest fire" and stuff. If you think or a better plot to get them to meet by all means use it lol I'll roll with the punchs with getting them back in motions.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:39 pm
blue carnal love

Hey there! Just checking in to see if you were still interested in the interaction between Alejandro and Sullivan? I'm considering moving him on but wanted to check in first!

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:04 pm
StarlightSchism
StarlightSchism

Is really up to you if you even wanna go with that idea. I mean being rangers gives them a LOT of wiggle room for plots and reasons to be moving from place to place. Its not just "oh i need a gym badge" but "oh no a forest fire" and stuff. If you think or a better plot to get them to meet by all means use it lol I'll roll with the punchs with getting them back in motions.

How would you feel about something ruins of alph themed? It's a bit closer, and I can think of a couple reasons for jun to go close enough to get dragged into something.

Perhaps there was a rumor that some fossils were found there recently so some baddies came to steal them, roughed up some researchers/archeologists. But the fossils weren't fully excavated yet so bad guys use brute force to take them, which destabilizes a small portion of the ruins, causing them to cave in.

It could be loud enough to attract Jun and the twins if they're nearby, and they could help with saving the people and a group of wild pokemon that fell in?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:49 am
Razpitan
Hey there! Just checking in to see if you were still interested in the interaction between Alejandro and Sullivan? I'm considering moving him on but wanted to check in first!

I'm sorry! I lost my internet for a while so I could go stay with my grandma to help her around her house and it completely slipped my mind to let people know I would be gone. If you already moved on, that's understandable and I'm really sorry for that.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:07 pm
blue carnal love
Razpitan

I'm sorry! I lost my internet for a while so I could go stay with my grandma to help her around her house and it completely slipped my mind to let people know I would be gone. If you already moved on, that's understandable and I'm really sorry for that.

No worries! Happy to hear everything's okay. I haven't moved him yet, but if you wouldn't mind it I can do so, or if you'd like to properly wrap up their chatting we can. Don't want to be rude and duck out without finishing if it's reasonable to do!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:12 pm
Anyone going to be doing the Halloween Corn maze activity?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:43 pm
Anyone going to be doing the Halloween Corn maze activity?
Does anyone want to RP together for the event?  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games