Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:10 am
]
Indeciisiive Wolkova
So My discord acting funky atm. Keeps telling me messages are failing to send. You getting anything iv sent?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:29 am
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks
]
Indeciisiive Wolkova
So My discord acting funky atm. Keeps telling me messages are failing to send. You getting anything iv sent?

Nope. In the top right corner near the search bar is there a green arrow? You might need to update. And/or you might have to uninstall/reinstall Discord.  

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:04 pm

If you’d like an RP partner I could send my new character Zoey your way. Only thing is I’m still waiting on mod post for Kukui so she can get her starter and I can send her on her way.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:49 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
If you’d like an RP partner I could send my new character Zoey your way. Only thing is I’m still waiting on mod post for Kukui so she can get her starter and I can send her on her way.

Darn. I just read the profile and was going to see if you'd be interested in getting Zoey and Skye together. xD But, I don't plan on sending Skye to the Spookival, so if you and Killer want to plan something, I can always try to get an interaction with Zoey later down the line. I don't mind; not about to steal the chance from someone else.  

Heiress of the Skies

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:57 pm
Heiress of the Skies

I would definitely be up for some interaction with Zoey and Skye for sure! But if you aren't planning on sending her to Spookival then that's perfectly fine, we can definitely arrange for it later on. I'm quite flattered that you find her interesting so far, though, I'll definitely look forward to having her meet Skye in the near future!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:38 pm
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Nope. In the top right corner near the search bar is there a green arrow? You might need to update. And/or you might have to uninstall/reinstall Discord.
Gahhhh never mind then User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I really don't feel like trying to deal with all that BS again.

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

-shrugs- it's cool. The only OC im sending is Yawnty so if you don't get chance to have her join the event it cool. Though I wish you luck on getting her going sooner rather then later.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:42 pm

Well Vigs posted Kukui in the lab, so I'm working on sending Zoey to Spookival as of right now.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:03 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Well Vigs posted Kukui in the lab, so I'm working on sending Zoey to Spookival as of right now.
Well a heads up, im working 38+ hours a week and settling into a new place so I might not post daily and if i do it'll prob only be once sadly.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:12 pm

Not a problem, I'm not in any real hurry so I don't really mind waiting. It's at least something, and that's better than nothing, yeah?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:25 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Not a problem, I'm not in any real hurry so I don't really mind waiting. It's at least something, and that's better than nothing, yeah?
So i guess whenever your ready just quote me lol  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:58 pm

Sure thing! This weekend is a bit busy for me, but I should be able to get Zoey into position by tomorrow. Have any ideas on how they should meet? It seems Yawnty is already pretty far ahead in the corn maze, though, so maybe they could bump into each other when he finishes. It’s up to you, though.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:06 am
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Sure thing! This weekend is a bit busy for me, but I should be able to get Zoey into position by tomorrow. Have any ideas on how they should meet? It seems Yawnty is already pretty far ahead in the corn maze, though, so maybe they could bump into each other when he finishes. It’s up to you, though.
Yeah sweatdrop Yawnty's a little spaztic so it's really not hard to move him around for no reason at all lol Im sure he can finish the corn maze/tormenting random people and be on his way to the nearest hot dog stand XD If nothing else perhaps he'll go shopping too. He'll be a coordinator soon so getting some poke'costumes would do him well so IF you want just have her stick there, he'll come to her 3nodding  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:21 am

Sounds good! I can just have Zoey do the games in the meantime.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:26 pm
I'm just here to let people know Mitsu's open for interaction at the Spookival's main entrance if anyone's interested. 3nodding  

CLCyrus

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:52 pm
CLCyrus
I'm just here to let people know Mitsu's open for interaction at the Spookival's main entrance if anyone's interested. 3nodding

I have Zoey at the main entrance so she could meet with Mitsu if you'd like! I'm mostly just waiting for Killer to finish up in the corn maze with his OC Yawnty, so I wouldn't mind getting in some interaction with Mitsu if you don't mind!

The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games