Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:08 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
I have Zoey at the main entrance so she could meet with Mitsu if you'd like! I'm mostly just waiting for Killer to finish up in the corn maze with his OC Yawnty, so I wouldn't mind getting in some interaction with Mitsu if you don't mind!

You're more than welcome to. It'd honestly make my month. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:18 pm
CLCyrus

Sure thing! She's just coming out from the costume tent, so they could possibly bump into each other around there or maybe at the food stands. Unless you have something else in mind?

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:27 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Sure thing! She's just coming out from the costume tent, so they could possibly bump into each other around there or maybe at the food stands. Unless you have something else in mind?

Well, Mitsu and his tiny duo just finished up the last of the games they can do for today and they already have costumes, so the food stands sound like a more realistic place for Mitsu to bump into someone. I don't have a problem with them mingling/bonding over snacks. I forget what else might be at a carnival, so I'm sorry if it seems kind of bland to just stick with food stands. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:32 pm
CLCyrus

I don't really mind at all! I'll go ahead and move Zoey over to the food stands then!

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:36 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Since Yawnty is done with the maze, should Mitsu and Zoey get ready to split up or should they stick together for a bit longer? It does sound like you're keeping it open with the end of your post, but I'm not 100% sure, so I thought I'd ask before I post and potentially complicate things. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:15 pm
CLCyrus

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

If and when your ready Yawnty's going to be headed to the food stands next post but I kinda see you're headed towards the maze now so sweatdrop I guess I'll wait?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:10 pm
CLCyrus

Apologies for taking a bit longer to respond, I’ve been rather sick for the past few days due to allergies. But I wouldn’t mind having Zoey and Mitsu split up for now and then possibly meet up again at the corn maze later on if you’re planning on having Mitsu do the maze at some point.

TheNihilisticBastard

I won’t have Zoey head to the corn maze until a bit later, so she and Yawnty could still meet up at the food stands since she’ll be getting food for the rest of her Pokemon anyways.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:19 am
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

CLCyrus

Its fine. Ya'll move on without me. Don't want to make ya'll waiting on me. Might be a while before I can post Yawnty sweatdrop  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:49 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

CLCyrus

If you're both still willing I can post Yawnty now so just quote me if you still want to meet up. Otherwise, ima just do my own thing sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:52 pm
TheNihilisticBastard
If you're both still willing I can post Yawnty now so just quote me if you still want to meet up. Otherwise, ima just do my own thing sweatdrop

I moved on a while ago so Zoey and Yawnty could do their thing, so this is between you and Dark. 3nodding

Edit :: But, if you have any other characters that might like to hang out with Mitsu for a bit, I wouldn't mind planning to get them together.  

CLCyrus

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:40 am
CLCyrus
TheNihilisticBastard

I moved on a while ago so Zoey and Yawnty could do their thing, so this is between you and Dark. 3nodding

Edit :: But, if you have any other characters that might like to hang out with Mitsu for a bit, I wouldn't mind planning to get them together.
The only other OC im having take part in the event in Emory, over at Spooky lane.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:37 am
TheNihilisticBastard

I’d still be up for having Zoey and Yawnty meet. I just had her finish up the corn maze, so I could have her move towards the food stands if that’s where you were going to have Yawnty go. Or we could plan to have them meet up elsewhere, I do plan on having her do the haunted house at some point.

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:49 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
TheNihilisticBastard

I’d still be up for having Zoey and Yawnty meet. I just had her finish up the corn maze, so I could have her move towards the food stands if that’s where you were going to have Yawnty go. Or we could plan to have them meet up elsewhere, I do plan on having her do the haunted house at some point.
I'll move Yawnty to her today. I'll leave it open-ended so she can say hello first tho sweatdrop That way it wont force you to drop anything to meet up and you can take a post or to if you need before the met.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:27 am
So here I go again looking for someone to RP with and get my motivation going again. None of them have anything important going on that I can't pause or do on the fly ...

Yukie = Celestic Town. Yukie is currently an Ex criminal on the road to stay off the radar of her former employer. Most of her Pokemon have been taken away until proper ownership can be proven.

Emory = Camphrier Town. Emory a mute traveling the Kalos region living with her Handmaid Vivian in a Gypsy Wagon as she takes on elite trainers to grow her noble rank.

Fremy = Whirl Islands. Fremy is a pokemon poacher just out to make a buck and grow her criminal faction by surrendering herself with beautiful women.

Yawnty = Odale Town. Yawnty's just in it for a good time but is motivated by fame and glory.

Nis & Sin = Goldenrod City. Nis and Sin are the twin Rangers recently age regressed by mysterious means on a collision course with a powerful criminal faction.

Saru = Mele'Mele Islands Verdant Cavern. Saru is a Master Monk from the Johto's Bell Tower temple sticking it out with his young ward Chibi ( Satoshi ) to learn the ways of the world and become a stronger trainer.

Disclaimer: Due to it being a HEAVILY reoccurring theme with people. I'm not willing to move any of them to you no matter how close they are! Period. I've done this time and again and each time iv been dropped on my a** once I got them to the interested party. Not to come over negatively but this last time was enough. I dropped out the Halloween event for thie exact reason.

I lost all motivation after having a character stop what they were doing to meet someone who at the last second ignore me.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 1:04 pm
Vigilia
SpectralEternity
Razpitan

Yo, just giving the heads up that I'm gonna post Luna super late tonight. Since the Mega Gengar only has 2 HP left after Allure's attack today, you three can fight over them lol. Anyway, just wanted to give the heads up in here.  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games