Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:06 pm
Rae Guns

I doubt he'd care being called adorable. Depending on his mood, he might take it in a flirting way, but yeah. Rae is such a cheat. xd He would definitely just stare at her and never actually chase her. Yes, their conflicts would be amazing.

Rae can't cook? Teito won't let her touch a spatula or ladel. Ever.
Rae wakes up at the bloody crack of dawn? Better climb that tree beforehand!
Rae is loud and insensitive? I see a lot of "shaddup" moments for them.
Rae tries to have a positive, carefree outlook on everything? He'll probably have to just live with that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:59 am
I really need an RP partner for Snow if anyones interested in having a hair brained cluts following them around. Shes currently in Azalea town training and going for a Charcoal. I just started on it gonk  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:56 am
Rae Guns

Haha, it almost sounds like using confuse ray on a pokemon! Or maybe like a berserk kind of thing...

Thinking about it though, I think the only way for Takumi's current situation to make sense would be that he didn't actually see anything, but got close enough that he was injured, I like the idea of it being by a family member, maybe they smashed his face with a vase or something.

Then, there are two sets of people looking for him: those sent by his parents, since he ran away and they want him back, and those sent by his uncle (or whoever it is) who want him dead/captured or something, and that would be because of either an inheritance thing or powers, which I guess I don't have to decide on yet.

Badass, dragon stealing antagonists are the best. Or just badass antagonists in general. lol

Feel free to quote me whenever, I shall be a board for you too! cool Board squad cool

StarlightSchism

I think I've got it figured out, actually. For the most part...ish. (Read above)
But yeah, it sounds like Tak and Jun are being chased by... assassins/hunters, Jun's old team (or something?), Tak's family....er.... dang. They're a popular duo, hah

(u lied)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:18 pm
Loonamist
Heyyy, I know I talked about making my second character and all, but I've decided to change gears and make a guy working with Interpol like Looker. Idk if he'll mesh well with Kail, but we could still plot if you wanted! Maybe! Possibly! ;;;

...he's not up yet though /sweatdrop  

teal - duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:22 pm
Kogamo 11
Loonamist
Heyyy, I know I talked about making my second character and all, but I've decided to change gears and make a guy working with Interpol like Looker. Idk if he'll mesh well with Kail, but we could still plot if you wanted! Maybe! Possibly! ;;;

...he's not up yet though /sweatdrop

ovo Looker?
And I'm always happy to plot xD There's no pressure or anything, though : ) Regardless, I look forward to getting to see the character you come up with~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:42 pm
Loonamist

Ok sop i had an ideas for giving Snow a more complex character build.

Any way i know id said i wanted to avoid Snow getting involved with Team Royal but i just had an idea that would get her and Yukie off the ground and running full steam and give me reason to post more with Snow and not lag out with Yukie gonk So here is my idea in a nut shell

Yukie having already proven his system works on a professors Pc system and stolen a torchic and mudkip(-RageCandyBare) will now hack into the Azalea town Pc to further his ambitions.

Snow being the last person to have her team healed will be his first victim as he trainer data will be the most recent on file. That pokemon center is also the place Ohmarow stores his pokemon with his acquaintance the nurse joy.

Ill have Yukie brake into the center in the middle on the night and meet Snow for a little character building between the two.( Snow wont know he broke in ) Snow will then go to bed and Yukie will go off to hide and hack the centers Pc system and steal Snows Galvantula to prove his system works. He wont know the Galvantula belonged to Snow though ill save that for a twist later down the road.

He'll inadvertently trip a firewall and alert officer jenny of the brake in.
Getting caught he'll grab a few random pokeball off a shelf. Those belonging to Ohmarowes Zubat, Ekans & Treecko and hold them hostage to make his escape. Yukie will however lose his laptop in the escape along with the program used to hack the system. ( iv got a secret plot point for that later perhaps )
Snow will find out in the morning and be heart broken that her new friend stole her pokemon and those of her older brother Ohmarow and give chase with a new mission in mind.

Yukie will be force to forever stay on the move or in hiding at team royal hideoutsto avoid running into Snow or Ohmarow who will both now have a bone to pick with him. I'll also have Yukie meet up and battle snow off and on from time to time to character build but the few times i bring him into Ohmarows plot he'll just run for the hills after the first meeting in which ill have Ohmarow unleash Ozzalu his super sized Steelix twisted

What do you think ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:22 am
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Loonamist

Ok sop i had an ideas for giving Snow a more complex character build.

Any way i know id said i wanted to avoid Snow getting involved with Team Royal but i just had an idea that would get her and Yukie off the ground and running full steam and give me reason to post more with Snow and not lag out with Yukie gonk So here is my idea in a nut shell

Yukie having already proven his system works on a professors Pc system and stolen a torchic and mudkip(-RageCandyBare) will now hack into the Azalea town Pc to further his ambitions.

Snow being the last person to have her team healed will be his first victim as he trainer data will be the most recent on file. That pokemon center is also the place Ohmarow stores his pokemon with his acquaintance the nurse joy.

Ill have Yukie brake into the center in the middle on the night and meet Snow for a little character building between the two.( Snow wont know he broke in ) Snow will then go to bed and Yukie will go off to hide and hack the centers Pc system and steal Snows Galvantula to prove his system works. He wont know the Galvantula belonged to Snow though ill save that for a twist later down the road.

He'll inadvertently trip a firewall and alert officer jenny of the brake in.
Getting caught he'll grab a few random pokeball off a shelf. Those belonging to Ohmarowes Zubat, Ekans & Treecko and hold them hostage to make his escape. Yukie will however lose his laptop in the escape along with the program used to hack the system. ( iv got a secret plot point for that later perhaps )
Snow will find out in the morning and be heart broken that her new friend stole her pokemon and those of her older brother Ohmarow and give chase with a new mission in mind.

Yukie will be force to forever stay on the move or in hiding at team royal hideoutsto avoid running into Snow or Ohmarow who will both now have a bone to pick with him. I'll also have Yukie meet up and battle snow off and on from time to time to character build but the few times i bring him into Ohmarows plot he'll just run for the hills after the first meeting in which ill have Ohmarow unleash Ozzalu his super sized Steelix twisted

What do you think ?

Oh sure : 0 That works. Lol I mean, really, whatever inspires you, Tano xD They're your characters. But that seems like a good reason to give her some drive : )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:43 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Haha, that they are. (It's obviously because Jun is so beautiful)

Ugh, sorry about that. Heavy snow hit the power line down :/  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

teal - duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:16 am
Okay! My second character Huey's profile has been, for the most part, finished!

If anyone wants to plot or doesn't mind having him tag along, lemme know! ; w;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:32 am
Kogamo 11

He might get along with My Oc Snow. the question is he in johto or just from johto ? Snows currently in Azalea town training solo.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

teal - duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:15 am
Kogamo 11

He might get along with My Oc Snow. the question is he in johto or just from johto ? Snows currently in Azalea town training solo.
He's nowhere yet, I'm having a hard time thinking of which starter to get for him. I'm kinda partial to the Hoenn and Unova starters though. sweatdrop

I wouldn't mind having him meet up with Snow later on though!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:46 pm
Loonamist
So i was just reading over the contests rules thread and idk if its finished or not but if it is would you mind running me through a contest with snow when i get her ready for one ? Her whole character build was originally for contests so i plan to go back to that concept

Kogamo 11
Sure im sticking in johto for a little while longer. Just until i get the charcoal for her Ninetails and so i can release my 3rd Oc Yukie and have him steal her pokemon. But we can meet up when/where ever you like.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:09 pm
Loonamist
So i was just reading over the contests rules thread and idk if its finished or not but if it is would you mind running me through a contest with snow when i get her ready for one ? Her whole character build was originally for contests so i plan to go back to that concept

Kogamo 11
Sure im sticking in johto for a little while longer. Just until i get the charcoal for her Ninetails and so i can release my 3rd Oc Yukie and have him steal her pokemon. But we can meet up when/where ever you like.

That's actually something I plan to work on now that I'm done with finals x3 Do you know when/where she'll be doing the contest?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:28 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist

Kogamo 11

That's actually something I plan to work on now that I'm done with finals x3 Do you know when/where she'll be doing the contest?
Johto i hope but that's up for debate if she moves along with someone else to travel.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:43 pm
Loonamist
Loonamist

Kogamo 11

Johto i hope but that's up for debate if she moves along with someone else to travel.

Do you know when? :0 I haven't been the most productive today, but tomorrow morning I'm hoping to get up early and get more done >w> ;; And I can try and get the contest system down and a sample competition I've been planning up, or at least started, to kind of show how it will go.  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games