Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:51 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Hm... Since Felix is not exactly gonna be viable for either Contests (too much attention) and Ranger stuff (his messed-up memories/personality will make it difficult to connect with Pokemon beyond being a trainer, and criminal of questionable activeness + authority figures = bad combo), and I'm already figuring on my third character (if I make him/her) being a coordinator, I'm considering having Sable go down the path of being a Pokemon Ranger at some point... I'd have to think about what would make her do that, though. :/

Marxcouldtryanddragherintoit>>
<<
XD Yes, that would be funny, although she'd try to decline the suggestion at first... And end up getting double-teamed by Marx and Jin (and anyone else who thinks she should go for it)! XD She'll end up going, especially if it gives her another way to mess with minimize the damage done by bad guy groups. wink

Marx could totally make an argument for that! biggrin Not that it would be 100% accurate, but he'd be like "You'd have access to a ton more information and resources and stuff! And Rangers work together to help out and everything so you'd be part of a whole group working for the same thing! Yadda yadda, happy happy joy joy gibber jabber" >w> And what have you lol
Meanwhile, Jin'd chime in with something like "Sis, you tend to get into the sort of messes police and rangers clean up anyway. You might as well get the authority to do the stuff you do instead of having to sneak away from lectures by these guys." All while shoving her down the route towards the nearest town/city with a train station. And while that little piece of fluff he has called a tail is wagging quite happily. Of course, there might be some eyebrows raised when someone does the background check on Sable... XD But that's the other part of why I want her to go this route. Someone from here during the time of both Colosseum and Gale of Darkness becoming a Pokemon Ranger? I find this concept highly amusing. Not that... Not that she's done anything bad, she just has an... Interesting home town.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:59 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Hm... Since Felix is not exactly gonna be viable for either Contests (too much attention) and Ranger stuff (his messed-up memories/personality will make it difficult to connect with Pokemon beyond being a trainer, and criminal of questionable activeness + authority figures = bad combo), and I'm already figuring on my third character (if I make him/her) being a coordinator, I'm considering having Sable go down the path of being a Pokemon Ranger at some point... I'd have to think about what would make her do that, though. :/

Marxcouldtryanddragherintoit>>
<<
XD Yes, that would be funny, although she'd try to decline the suggestion at first... And end up getting double-teamed by Marx and Jin (and anyone else who thinks she should go for it)! XD She'll end up going, especially if it gives her another way to mess with minimize the damage done by bad guy groups. wink

Marx could totally make an argument for that! biggrin Not that it would be 100% accurate, but he'd be like "You'd have access to a ton more information and resources and stuff! And Rangers work together to help out and everything so you'd be part of a whole group working for the same thing! Yadda yadda, happy happy joy joy gibber jabber" >w> And what have you lol
Meanwhile, Jin'd chime in with something like "Sis, you tend to get into the sort of messes police and rangers clean up anyway. You might as well get the authority to do the stuff you do instead of having to sneak away from lectures by these guys." All while shoving her down the route towards the nearest town/city with a train station. And while that little piece of fluff he has called a tail is wagging quite happily. Of course, there might be some eyebrows raised when someone does the background check on Sable... XD But that's the other part of why I want her to go this route. Someone from here during the time of both Colosseum and Gale of Darkness becoming a Pokemon Ranger? I find this concept highly amusing. Not that... Not that she's done anything bad, she just has an... Interesting home town.

Haha xD Lol double teaming her to get her to join. It'll work perfectly! There is a sort of interesting... dunno if irony is quite the right word, but fittingness, to someone from Pyrite becoming a Ranger.  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:23 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly

Really sorry I haven't been able to post, some kid hacked into the internet and downed it for the entire campus for like, three days :/

Also my professor moved our exam up an entire week because he's a butt

Feel free to post battles or something if you'd like, I'll try to post when I can :c  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:38 pm
StarlightSchism
ACK! I don't know why it only hit me just now, but it requires us doing a bit more plotting about Jin and Jun beyond amusing hijinks resulting from their overly-similar appearance. See, there's a reason behind Jin's default illusion, and it'll make things even more awkward for one or both of them, especially since you were talking before about altered/missing memories.
See, Jin's appearance is based off the second of the trainers he's had. To put in perspective, Sable's the fifth trainer Jin has had. So far I hadn't figured out what stripped Jin away from the guy he had, just that it involved one of the bad guy teams - either canon or one of the fanmade ones - and that it ended up with Jin's old trainer having been stuck or still being stuck a member of their team while Jin's been stuck traveling. What this means for Jun is that either there's yet another person sharing his appearance, this one possibly being a pretty bad guy by this point, or actually was Jin's second trainer if you want to go that route. I'd have to tweak a few points in Jin's background, since he ended up in the second trainer's possession while in Kanto with they way I have it sorted out now, but considering Johto's just a mountain away, it's not that much of a problem to say he changed hands one way or another while in Johto and later ended up in Kanto.
Yeah... Either way that goes, I still figured you oughta know about it so that we can figure out what sort of awkward problems that'd cause, and not just the amusing kind.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:28 am
Anyone gonna be in Unova for a while? I need an RP partner for Kraven that she can pal around with. And possibly get roped into a number of things that she shouldn't have xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:16 pm
Lia Syuki

I remember when I was little I really liked cheese nips.
And now on to something actually relevent...

Oh wow, that's so interesting, a really great backstory for Jin! Before I delve into him and Jun's hijinks, I thought I'd mention some further thoughts I'd had on Jun. I'm thinking that they may have done some pretty messed up stuff to him (and possibly made him do messed up stuff, but I'd like to parcel out the specifics of that :p ) and they erased his memories of a bunch of missions and things he's done to keep him from leaving / turning on them and also to keep his psyche from getting too messed up. I'm thinking he may start having nightmares about it sometimes.

Anyways, I actually really like the idea of Jun having been Jin's trainer. That would make for some dang good plot stuff. But I think maybe we should have them interact first before deciding, just because if Jun and Jin's dynamic doesn't seem right it may not make sense for them to have been partners. If it does work out I would love to do that.

I'm pretty sure Jun lost most of his pokemon when he left, and I wouldn't put it past his previous employers to have erased his memories of those pokemon that he's lost.

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:39 pm
StarlightSchism
I don't think I've every had cheese nips. I've Cheezits (or however it's spelled), but not cheese nips. And now to the relevant stuff.
Yeah, I was considering much of the same for Felix, although they actually wanted to do some mentality warping. You know, just to give him that extra vicious edge. I still have to figure out all the stuff they had him do, whether he remembers it or not. But yeah, nightmares are always fun, especially when someone else is nearby to notice them. XD

True. So far Jin seems to like trainers that say "screw you" to the bad guys. Well, not literally, but you get the idea. XD But yeah, need to make sure the two mesh personality-wise before going too far down that rabbit hole. He's still gonna have that momentary gut punch of emotions when he sees Jun, though, because either way, he's seeing the guy that looks like the former trainer that he actually liked being around, just older. And he won't be surprised by the older part because it's been a long while.

*nod nod* Either erased or altered. In Jin's case, if we do go that route, his natural telepathy that Zorua seem to have meant they could do stuff, but his dark typing made him more resistant, so they could only get away with heavy alterations at most. It'd explain why his order of trainers is currently kidnapper -> nice kid -> bad guy -> complete d**k -> Sable. That was actually a slight plot hole I needed filled, was how the nice kid got a hold of the baby Zorua that got kidnapped... Which is filled in nicely if Jin only remembers that that one trainer was a nice kid.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:16 pm
Sonic Lazar
Anyone gonna be in Unova for a while? I need an RP partner for Kraven that she can pal around with. And possibly get roped into a number of things that she shouldn't have xD

Heh, well I do have a third character that I've been planning to use for a long while now x3 I was originally going to use her in Kalos, but since I already have a character there now (aka Chrysanthemum), I figured I would drop her off in either Unova or Hoenn. Xanny and I were planning to have our characters travel together, but it's been quite a while and I have no idea of where they are, so... yeah.
Not sure how well Phoenix's personality would fit with Kraven's, considering that Alice is excitable and a bit punchy sometimes whereas Phoenix is like the orphaned lone wolf who's pretty much paranoid of almost anyone who isn't a Pokemon. But it could make for some pretty interesting scenarios, possibly!

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:30 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Sonic Lazar

Heh, well I do have a third character that I've been planning to use for a long while now x3 I was originally going to use her in Kalos, but since I already have a character there now (aka Chrysanthemum), I figured I would drop her off in either Unova or Hoenn. Xanny and I were planning to have our characters travel together, but it's been quite a while and I have no idea of where they are, so... yeah.
Not sure how well Phoenix's personality would fit with Kraven's, considering that Alice is excitable and a bit punchy sometimes whereas Phoenix is like the orphaned lone wolf who's pretty much paranoid of almost anyone who isn't a Pokemon. But it could make for some pretty interesting scenarios, possibly!

Heh, that's fine. I'm sure they'll... You know, I really wanna make a punching pun, but it's too easy xD

At any rate, Kraven like, just left the lab, so it shouldn't take long for them to meet up.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:42 pm
Sonic Lazar
Heh, that's fine. I'm sure they'll... You know, I really wanna make a punching pun, but it's too easy xD

At any rate, Kraven like, just left the lab, so it shouldn't take long for them to meet up.

xP Well I'm sure there will be many punching puns to be had. Also, they're both musicians in a sense, so that's one thing they could potentially relate to each other on, albeit their preferences of genres and styles will be fairly different x3 Maybe they could form a traveling band together xDDD
Alrighty then, I've already got Phoenix's stuff typed up in a forum thread, so it's all a matter of just putting up her profile and posting her up in the lab! I will get right on that!

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:48 pm
Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
Sonic Lazar

xP Well I'm sure there will be many punching puns to be had. Also, they're both musicians in a sense, so that's one thing they could potentially relate to each other on, albeit their preferences of genres and styles will be fairly different x3 Maybe they could form a traveling band together xDDD
Alrighty then, I've already got Phoenix's stuff typed up in a forum thread, so it's all a matter of just putting up her profile and posting her up in the lab! I will get right on that!

...Well, they could certainly try, though I'm not sure how long an audience would survive. Kraven, she doesn't smash guitars but she'll smash your ears with the sound.
Mkay, sounds like a plan then.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:12 am
Lia Syuki

So before i go to bed i wanted to ask your opinion of letting Yukie attack Cameron to try and steal the treecko he just got only to fail ? No battle just Yukie ambushes him trying to snag the pokemon only to be beaten back.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:29 am
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Lia Syuki

So before i go to bed i wanted to ask your opinion of letting Yukie attack Cameron to try and steal the treecko he just got only to fail ? No battle just Yukie ambushes him trying to snag the pokemon only to be beaten back.
Sure, although I'm not sure how much beating back a guy just shy of 100 lbs will be doing. XD I'm even working on a post with him to put him in Littleroot, complete with quietly whistling some little tune as he figures the crook probably got quite a ways away by now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:13 am
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Hey, I was wondering if it'd be alright to have Cubert try and track down Yukie? He wouldn't catch him, obviously, but Cubert needs some sort of motivation and trying to bust thieves seems like the perfect scenario. Only if it's okay with you, of course!  

teal - duck

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:39 am
Lia Syuki
His treecko would be the beating back id assume.

Kogamo 11

That be awesome ! Yukie is going to end up being chased by half the guild at this rate XD Just be careful He'll fight back if he ever does catch him.  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games