Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where The Stars Shine Brightest (Mai & Wi-fi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:41 pm
User Image
►▬▬▬◄ Maribel "Mare" Derson ►▬▬▬◄

While Maribel did agree with what was being said she decided to remain fairly silent after hearing both Athena and Domino's opinions. While she wanted to help she was not sure how it would work out for her in this situation. Sure she was going to perform amongst potential poachers, but she could not escape the nagging consideration that she would be putting herself on display for them. Even the circus itself might not consider her beyond the status of an animal if that had already been spread around. She felt that maybe if the two were willing to divulge more into the party that hired them and learn what they actually wanted instead of what she was being told. Still, she did have to get through all of this for herself and the beginning of change that these two had promised would come after this.

The feline was caught in this thought until she heard the sudden distaste in Athena's tone and response to apprentice that she had tried to be kind to prior. All of that over the usage of a title. The name correction made sense to her, but why all the venom from the usage of commander with her name. This question would have to wait though as she watched Domino make her leave for the night in a better mood as Athena's words towards her changed.
With every new Banshee things seemed to get more and more complicated with just who Athena was and the past she had left behind.

Maribel turned to Athena wondering what to say as she watched her relax and acknowledge the pain she was in. "I guess I'll have to wait to see what that was about. . ." She mumbled before moving over and under Athena's arm to help even out the weight on her dominate ankle. "Do you remember what way we were supposed to go to get to our room? I was. . . a bit distracted at the time." She confessed looking away a bit as she was still a little upset by Silk's words.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Uncertain/ Confused Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:28 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Athena gave a look of surprise by the sudden assistance she got from the hybrid as she gave a shoulder to lean on. She didn't want to admit it, but she was grateful as it took a bit of the pain off from her ankle and letting her move with ease. Yet it was nerve-wrecking knowing that softness squishing against her side was the big cat's chest. That was just enough to make the bounty hunter tense and nervous to any movements. Being this close to the cat was never a good sign making her desire to be miles away despite her need to protect her. "Th-Thriller said it would be between the Big Tent and the Gallery. Just look for a trailer with a 4 on it." She directed unsure how to endure this situation, but it looked to her as if the hybrid had her own trials she was going through.

The cat did just have to endure being the subject of prejudice. It was probably a little hard to embrace being in a place unwelcoming to her kind. Cerci didn't help either since she was always was the most cold-hearted of the Banshees. It would make sense seeing how these two acted how they could exactly be polar-opposites." Cerci has always had that spoiled attitude. Elle est une vraie salope. You can't let her see that she's getting to you." She insisted as they walked through one of the tents casting them a shade of colors from orange to purple, "She likes to get her way and if you show her that she gets to you, she'll only do it more. Show any weakness and she'll take advantage of it." She chuckled thinking back to all the times that Ashara or Nanira would tease the Araqnian and get her worked up to the point she looked ready to cry. Even she occasionally thought it was cute when Cerci would pout whenever she gave her a cold shoulder back when the bandit was just a new recruit. "Anybody else that bothers you, I'll just break their nose. So don't look so down, yeah."

☾ Location :: Nobel Galaxy>Zlaibovic>Lodric
☪ Feeling :: Stupid
☾ Company:: Ad & Maribel
☪ Wearing:: Dark brown bomber jacket over a black top, black khakis, and her combat boots. Accessories: Ad's earpiece, Shield Generator, Vibroknife, and her hand cannon: Salem.

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:48 pm
User Image

It was easy to see the huntress' words had made her smile a bit as one corner off her lips curled up in a smirk as she mentioned Cerci's behavior. Still it disappeared back into a somewhat focused expression as she thought about anyone else causing problems for her. Maribel did have to wonder how all of this would play out for her being a tool for a change without any real prior consideration to being one. She let her smile return hearing the chuckles of Athena before wanting to know a bit more about these Banshees; especially since it seemed like they were running into them more and more. And what she really wanted to know more about, but wasn't sure how to ask was about the mysterious ex-fiancee of Athena's. She had started looking around, but it seemed like they still had a ways to go towards their trailer. The cat had considered waiting to ask these questions, but found some of the stares from those around made her want a distraction from it all.

"I've been meaning to ask. . . I mean I've heard her name a few times. . " She looked at Athena not sure how to continue with a question that she might get shot down on. In the end, she decided it would be best to ask once they had made it to their trailer. "I'll wait until we've made it some where else to ask. For now, we just need to get you there to rest. Can't impress the crowd if you're hurting. Right, Artemis?" With that she turned her focus back towards looking for a trailer while avoiding making eye contact directly with anyone, but did her best to keep a smile on her face so they wouldn't see her down.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Surprised/ Thankful Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:31 pm

AAthena glanced at the cat suspicious of her help and concern for her. Maribel was usually always so distant with her and now she was giving her support to roam about. It was hard to know how to react worried any action that she made would result in claws to her face or something that might give her a reason to yell at her. But it was challenging as everything from her breast pressed up against her to her fragrance made her heart pound. "I'll-uh. . .figure things out." She insisted as she blushed brightly just enjoying her softness while making contact with the hybrid. It was hard to admit that she really enjoyed her being so close.

Still was she allowed to have that delight with her? Not knowing if this was a reluctant gesture or not was stirring her mind as it was hard now to trust people outside of her clique of friends. Every step always turned bad with outsiders, but she rather see it coming then it to stab her in the back later. "Spoiling me now?" She questioned in a low tone knowing she was just going to be blunt about it. "I figured you'd hate my guts after everything back on your home world." She said hating to bring up Travens for the first time in awhile.

☪ Wearing:: Dark brown bomber jacket over a black top, black khakis, and her combat boots. Accessories: Ad's earpiece, Shield Generator, Vibroknife, and her hand cannon: Salem.

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:13 pm
User Image

Maribel glanced over at Athena a bit surprised that she would bring up all that happened during Travens after so long of following that most regretted request of the feline's. She looked back out to where they were walking as cold feeling of disappointment conflicted with the warm she felt emanating from the body beside her. Still, at some point this had to be addressed after so long of minimal talking or hurt expressions. "I don't hate you," She started before feeling a lump in her throat as the memory returned; "Say you hate me so I can be free." With a quick readjustment of Athena's arm she continued, "You're important- And I couldn't leave you to struggle on your own." Her lips seemed to dry as she tried to say "important to me", but did not feel she deserved to say that to her just yet. Sure some time had passed, but the limping huntress only reminded her in the moment of the damage she had surely done to her heart.

"A-are you okay with me helping you?" She asked with a look of genuine concern of what her answer would be. Despite their current reactions to each other she did not want to let her go and see her get hurt worse or reject her.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Ashamed Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:44 am

The blonde hunter looked rather surprised by the response that she got out of the hybrid. She wasn't expecting for such honesty or even such care to come from her after everything that they had been through. What really helped the cat out was that pitiful look of her's that could melt the frost starting to layer itself on Athena's heart. It was that ability that always broke past any defense that she wanted to put up. The way she phrased such a question with that expression only made the human light up in a faint blush on her cheek. Maribel really knew how to bother her in ways she was unsure were good or bad.

"Well it doesn't feel like my leg is ready to give on me. . ." She nervously chuckled as she looked down to watch their gaits, "So I guess it's fine." She prayed that the cat wouldn't detect her breathing pattern. She had to mute Ad since he was bothering her about her mixed vitals the whole trail down the mountain. Still to be called important was a first in a long time or even somebody wanting to be there for her. "I'm just not used to somebody wanting to help a despicable hunter out. Usually people don't open arms to scoundrels. We're menaces after all." She explained as she remembered how often those words stung into her side and she had nothing to do but walk away. To bite back would only prove to those around her that that's all she way; some rogue that only brought a storm of trouble with her.

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:13 pm
User Image

The hybrid felt her heart flutter a bit more knowing that Athena had decided to keep her by and use her help. She had picked up on a bit of a change in her, but assumed it had more to do with her injury and the overall journey to the circus campsite. Still it made her thankful that maybe despite all that happened between them that the hunter didn't hate her. And the bod to body contact wasn't that bad for her either. Out the corner of her eye she thought she had even noticed that Athena had started blushing, but it was so faint she did not think much of it in the moment.

She listened to the concerns of Athena, but for once did not feel as if she was causing her further hurt. In fact, she was thankful to see that despite Athena's feelings about the treatment of bounty hunters, she was glad to have her around to be different. The hybrid smiled a bit before turning to make sure Athena could see that smile of hers. "I did say there would always be a room for you at the Obrium. I want anyone to be able to come there and be treated fairly. So to me, you're not a scoundrel, but someone who I would be glad to serve you there one day."

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic Feeling: Okay Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:39 pm

Athena felt mixed about the welcoming arms of the hybrid and her offer to serve her. It was heartwarming to be offered such a place to stay, but she was unsure as she remembered how much she was despised by Maribel in the beginning of their journey. The smile on her face always was one that made her comfort, but it was easy to remember all the other times that she made the cat angry with her or had even annoyed her with her character. Deep down she knew this was just an act of pity on her. It tore at her as one part wanted to believe she would let her in, while the other was terrified to believe such things and be lied to. It would be much easier to just deny her into the Obrium and who could blame Maribel for that? The bounty hunter had done nothing but give her reasons to hate her existence. As far as her mind believed, It had a diminishing sense of faith in others.

"I know that's not true, Maribel." She spoke up trying to convince herself it couldn't be true, "I destroyed that place and the people who are regulars there would remember me." Her playful smirk seemed to fade while her gaze turned cold recalling the feeling of those around her looking frightened by her and terror that she caused. Even if she did have a room there, it would burn at her mind if like all of her customers, would Maribel be worried that she would cause havoc again. "I'm violent and I know that. Letting me in would just scare off everyone." Her voice grew disheartened as they approached the trailers of the site.

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:34 pm
User Image

Maribel chuckled a little bit knowing that while Athena had done the worst amount of damage to her place that was not the first time it had taken blows. She remembered back to when a band Ergstons came and ended up breaking a few tables while in a drunken fight amongst themselves. Thankfully they, and a few other patrons, had returned the following day with new and sturdier tables than the hybrid could afford at the time. Without thinking about it, she pulled Athena closer by the side she was holding onto and gave her a bit of a hug. "I promise you they would forgive you as long as you didn't try to intentionally level the place again." She chuckled with memories still flooding back of incidents with now loyal patrons. "Plus, I've had to replace things there before and maybe if you wanted you could use the violent tendencies and the scary nature you think you have protecting it. I do let beings be security if they want to as a way to pay for their room." A faint blush appeared on the hybrid's face as she thought about seeing Athena fight with that chiseled body of hers.

Maribel was thankful as they reached the trailer that was theirs so she could distract her thoughts from that tantalizing image. "Guess this is us. Lets get you in and off that foot of yours." She stated while helping her up the ramp and into the trailer.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic > Lodric Feeling: Okay Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:59 pm

The human found it hard to understand others the more she interacted with people. Maribel was a prime example of that; get too close and she would growl with claws out, but now that she was pulling back it was like all the hybrid wished was to give her affection and such thoughtful words. Such a small hug was comforting to her, but there had to be something behind it, right? The cat wasn't usually one to give her hospitality especially when it came to that establishment of her's. It had been tears and bitter words of despise towards her for all the trouble. Why just a month or two ago, Maribel would detest the thought of helping her or even making physical contact with the hunter. So where did this come from? What made the the cat accept this troublemaker and let her back in after always being so cold? On one side it was heartwarming, but another side was torn off and scared. Nobody was this nice to her.

"It's not easy." She admitted as she pulled their key to the trailer out and letting their lock scan them in. Inside was almost like a small loft offering a bunk bed and a small bathroom with a shower and everything. This tugged at her more as it was much similar to her Banshee bunker as well as her bunk mate and friend. "I'm on my own journey. I'm looking for someone dear to me and I know they're somewhere in this world." She explained before pulling down her shirt a little as she felt a little bit of cold air against her midriff as the door closed behind them. She dropped her bag down to relieve her back of the weight while her mind shifted to the thought of what made her get away from Banshees in the first place. "I have questions to ask them. Maybe after that, I'd be security if you want it. O-only if you really want it though"

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:25 am
User Image

Maribel watched Athena for a moment making sure she was alright moving around on her own again before making her way towards a nearby chair to relax. The conditions of the trailer did not seem to be beyond the average, but maybe that was all the company needed in these situations. Still, she had grown accustomed to a shift in living conditions every since she boarded Athena's ship. Lately, it had helped her to appreciate the life she had come from in Travens and her own restaurant before. Once she was settled in, she looked over to hear Athena speak about her own journey. For a moment the hybrid wondered who this someone was, but quick memory reminded her of a name often spoken with little detail provided for it.

"I certainly would not turn down your help. It is a benefit to know who is being security." She stated with a smile before looking over at Athena once again not sure how to address the situation surrounding the unknown to her being named Ashara. Maybe it was best to handle it the way most painful things in life must be. With a deep breath and a look over genuine curiosity she turned to Athena ready to accept whatever answer she received. "I'm guessing that someone is this Ashara individual I keep hearing about from the different Banshee members. . . . Vice said you two were engaged at one point. What happened?"

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic > Lodric Feeling: Curious Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:44 pm

There was a look of ease that appeared on Athena's face knowing the hybrid could look to her for security after all they had been through, but it quickly disappeared as she was asked about Ashara and what became of their engagement. Why would Vice even bring her up to Maribel? Knowing the Chithoran, it was nearly impossible to know what was going through that bubbly noggin of her's. Still it wasn't all her fault now that Cerci and her apprentice had mentioned the commander as well. At some point this cat would learn of Blue the more she stuck around, but that might be why she was scared to talk about her the most. She tucked her hand into the pocket of her jacket as she she felt the commander's scar leave a sting at the reminder of her. Right side from the hip to just under her breast was a laceration from saving the commander one one of their missions. Burning like always when she thought of Blue.

"I don't. . .I don't really know what happened to be honest. She just never showed up." The human confessed as she glanced away with a look of pain on her face at the memories. "Everybody claims that she got cold feet, but. . . I doubt the case." Her eyes held doubt knowing the Ytalonga and her habits, but there still was an unwavering faith to her after all their shared times together. Sure she was tempted time and time again, but she never gave into lusts or committing to a relationship with another. She had never spoken up about her thoughts on the woman since as she was scared how others would see her. Pitiful, naive, or desperate even to be dependable on one woman, but it was because she was the first one to ever show her that she was important to someone. She bit her lip in frustration as she turned her gaze to the bed she wanted preferring bottom bunk. "She wouldn't run away. She's not the type to." She said hoping to convince herself more than Maribel.

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:36 am
User Image

For a moment, the hybrid felt her heart break just imaging seeing the human before her standing alone at the alter with tears in her eyes. Usually she could not imagine her being this upset over something and yet the topic of her former lover always put Athena in such an upset state. Seeing all this made her wonder if she should truly question anything else about the woman lest she remain in tears. Admittedly, she wanted to agree that the woman simply got cold feet and left her alone in her sorrows. That way she could grow to dislike her, but with the way Athena looked that was not the case and could not be used for her as a reason to dislike someone she had never encountered.

The hybrid adjusted in her seat while trying to maintain a smile and look of interest so hopefully the human would feel comfortable to continue. "If she isn't the type then what type was she? Even though they doubt it does sound as if she was well respected." She asked while starting to remove her boots to try and relax a bit more after such a long trip.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic > Lodric Feeling: Curious Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:00 pm

Eyes of blues suddenly went from a stormy grey to almost an aquamarine as she was caught up in her past now. To be asked what kind of person the Ytal was put a warm, yet soft smile on her face to be asked something she had been asked too often. It was a challenge to describe a characters like her captain and lover, but she never seemed to mind as it always caused her to chuckle under her breath as all the good memories would cloud over the bad ones. She took a seat on her claimed bed as she fell in thought over the woman. Even when she wasn't around, Ashara could find someway to make the human happy and longing to see her cheerful expressions.

"Ashara Vaadishk est folle folle!" She insisted in her Aquatorian tongue all the while smiling on her reddened face trying to recall everything. "She has a quirk for making you laugh even when you don't want to and has banter that puts you at ease even when a bullet whirls past your head. She's the most immature child, but in critical moments she can show you that she's serious when she deemed it necessary. When you're with her, you-!" She wanted to continue on with a smirk and chuckle about such a goofy woman, but she found herself pausing now that she talked about her fiance in such a way. She could feel a ping in her chest and a lump in her throat as she flashed back to so many moments that she had with her commander. Past all her playful gropes and teases, Athena could easily remember all the times that Ashara had just held her hand or given her a kiss or peck on the cheek. As were all her other first times, their most intimate of touches and kisses only to just lay with each other afterwards would reside in her mind like a stinging reminder to what she yearned for the most.The way she craved for that sort of attention after such a long time was really the most painful blow to what her life had become of now and just how much she wished she had her companion by her side nowadays. "Y-you-um. . .you. .could really appreciate it when she showed that she cared for you like you're the most important thing in her life. . .that knucklehead." She finished with a quiver and a swallow of the agonizing lump realizing she got carried away with her past. This would make the night a lot harder for her now.

☪ Feeling :: Empty

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:23 am
User Image

The hybrid listened to her explain her past lover with slight joy at seeing human smiling, but also pain as she realized just how happy this past lover made Athena. The brightness in her eyes to the the dream like look she had, made Maribel wonder if she could truly ever match this being know as Ashara Vaadishk. It only made it worse as she noticed her smile and eyes had become pained by reminding herself of a love mysteriously lost to her. She had to admit that part of her desired to agree with all the others in saying that she got cold feet and had simply ran away to start a new life. Yet, she knew from the way Athena spoke that it was not true of her and that she had truly adored her time with her. Words were lost on her, but she decided that it would be best to show that she understood. With a slightly trembling body she stood up and placed a hand on Athena's shoulder while giving her a reassuring look. "I'm sure she didn't leave you on purpose. I-I'll help you search for her if you want me to."

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic > Lodric Feeling: Conflicted Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces