Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where The Stars Shine Brightest (Mai & Wi-fi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 4:28 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Her eyes wondered on the flooring as she did nothing but feel the sting in her heart before being shook by the touch on her shoulder. She looked up at the cat as she listened to her comfort and offer with a tremble in her tone. Once again a hand offering her help was confusing to her as she glanced away uncomfortable, but happy that Maribel was being so caring.

She couldn't resist to chuckle under her breath that cracked between cadences. "You don't think that's what I've been doing for these past couple years, Maribel? That's why I left the Banshees and became a bounty hunter in the first place. " She insisted with a faint quiver in her lower jaw. "I've used everything that I was taught, but we're talking about one person finding another in this entire universe." She pulled off her jacket and placed it over the chair closest to her bed. Toned muscle and scars were flashed with each movement before she hunched over as if already on the verge of surrendering this search. Yet she clenched her fist like she was clasping on for life to the reigns of her pursuit. "Part of me thinks that this is all for nothing."

Realizing she was in front of another being, she relaxed her hands before they ran over her scars with a hint of disgust to what she was or how desperate she must seem to find the only person who showed her such special attention. "Another part of me just can't give up though. . . I just want that feeling again. To have somebody that shares the same kind of feelings that I have for them." Her eyes looked up at the cat wondering if these were thoughts that she should share with her. "Haven't you ever just wanted to be loved by someone like that, Miss Derson? Be there something in their life?"

☾ Location :: Nobel Galaxy>Zlaibovic>Lodric
☪ Feeling :: Empty
☾ Company:: Ad & Maribel
☪ Wearing:: Dark brown bomber jacket over a black top, black khakis, and her combat boots. Accessories: Ad's earpiece, Shield Generator, Vibroknife, and her hand cannon: Salem.

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:31 pm
►▬▬▬◄ Maribel "Mare" Derson ►▬▬▬◄

The hybrid wasn't sure what to say the more this conversation went on about this other woman and the love that she could apparently never match. She watched her move around a little shocked by the amount of scars that the bounty hunter had possessed. Athena had kept to her promise that she would not be bare before the hybrid again so she had easily missed a lot of them. Now she wondered how far she really would go for her past lover or even herself. With a soft sigh she returned to her side of the room to pull out a change of clothes since they probably would not be going anywhere outside of the circus camp for the rest of the evening.

Without realizing it, she pulled off her jacket with eyes away from Athena before responding to her question. "I have always wanted that, yes. Even with Atticus, I can't say if I know this would be the case or not. I was a part of his life, but I don't know if I could ever say I was his life." She explained in all honesty before removing her shirt to reveal her slender unblemished back and slightly muscular tone.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic > Lodric Feeling: Conflicted Company: Athena & AdWearing:Black Puffer Vest, a blue, long sleeve v-neck, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and brown lace up boots

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:30 pm

HAthena's eyes seemed to wonder up and over as she heard the cat's words only to find her shipmate exposing herself in front of her. It wasn't like the time back at the falls where it was then in their swimsuits. Her back looked smooth and clear of any marks besides the defining tones from years of climbing more than likely. A light olive tone that when Zlaibovich's moon beamed on it really made it glisten. She could only wonder how blind this cat was to her own beauty. Of course Maribel was Atticus' life. He had everything to offer her and not only that, but he made her smile a way she never could. Everybody would want somebody like her, people much better than somebody like a bounty huntress.

She let out a soft sigh as she kicked off her boots and laid down on her bed. "Your long time boy toy lunged at a me with hostile intent all because he could smell you all over me, Miss Derson." She countered before rolling so that her back was facing towards the hybrid, "If he was willing to harm a being he was supposedly stronger and better than, I'm sure you were his life." She could remember how quick Mare was to shove her off and go to his side like she was the monster then and there. Everything rushed back at how terrible that week was and the end result of it all. Now here she was, with the same hybrid who told the human to despise her, with her top off in the same room as her. She held her arms as they ran over her scars both covering them in disgust and to warm herself up. Just that image of the feline would keep her up all night with thoughts of hands along such a delicate being. She'd have to keep herself distracted on this mission to keep from getting worked up in anyway.

"I was more worried he would charge at you more than myself at that moment. I'm capable of handling men three times my size." She explained as she rested her eyes, "I wouldn't be happy if he had left a scratch on your face. . .even if it was by accident."

☪ Feeling :: Jealous
☪ Wearing:: Dark brown bomber jacket over a black top, black khakis, and her combat boots. Accessories: Ad's earpiece, Shield Generator, Vibroknife, and her hand cannon: Salem.

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:27 pm

Mare continued to look away from her not certain what to say to that thought about his actions. Sure, Atticus was protective, but the reality was she knew it was simply him posturing and trying to show a human that a hybrid was more than a pet. Even if she was not his past love, seeing a hybrid in human hands only reminded him of the torture that other hybrids would be facing in other parts of the galaxy. However, in a place like this maybe it would not be difficult for the hybrid to touch on at a later point to show her that despite the way he spoke and acted, that he had a reasoning for it; even if it was not completely justified. In deciding to wait, she remained in silence and continued to get dressed before her ears perked up at what the human had spoken to her this time.

She sat down on the bed, a little disappointed that she had turned to find her with a back to her in a huddled position. "T-Thank you, Athena. . . This Ashara of yours sounds like one lucky woman to have someone as protective as you around. I. . . . I hope you find her soon." With that bitter tasting sentence out of her mouth, she rested onto the bed with her own back to Athena's to hide the few tears that leaked from her eyes.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic > Lodric Feeling: Conflicted Company: Athena & Ad Wearing: A simple green button down with a pair of black form fitting shorts underneath

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:42 pm

With that last comment from the hybrid, Athena remained in silence as she called it a night. All she could do now was lay there and try to sleep, but that was forever impossible without the consumption of liquor. Sleep was forever impossible for her to reach with the thoughts of Ashara in her mind like always. She would at least try to cloud her mind with this tempting view named Maribel laying across the room. But with such a wondering mind, maybe the hybrid wouldn’t be her biggest problem.

-------------------------------------------

The following morning was just as expected by the bounty hunter; groggy and agitating. Her eyes had bags under her eyes while she focused on her target practice with throwing knives. Even with little to no sleep, Athena showed little effect to her aim as she could nail a bullseye on each throw. Not only that, but she proved that any challenge she put on herself was an easy obstacle to pass. She did everything, she threw with her right hand then her left, her eyes closed, behind her back, juggling, while doing a handstand, front flip, back flip, and side flips. From any angle or any distant, she managed to make it inside the circle of the bullseye like it was nothing. Her most accomplishing feats were the throws over one of the tents as well as managing to hurl a knife through the bars an empty cage for the circus animals. Her aim was spot on and other performers were intrigued by the show "Artemis" was bringing to their company. Though as much as they wanted to get up close and watch, they were weary after the fiasco this morning involving the woman.

Bozo, the Gabrosan clown, had attempted to turn that scowl of the markman's into a smile. As much as she tried to ignore him, Bozo was very persistent when it came to making others laugh. What didn't help him was constantly honking his horn and getting in her way after a restless night. After having enough of it, the rogue performer took his horn, jammed it down his throat, beat him with one of his own shoes, and then going off on him as to why nobody liked clowns. While some were humored to see the clown get what was coming to him, other's only grew terrified of thow violent she could get if they got in her way as well.

Athena, on the other hand, wasn't feeling like being hostile towards them. Her eyes were tired and the cup of coffee Domino had brought her hardly woke her up. There were a lot of thoughts running through her mind last mind as she remembered seeing Maribel slightly indecent before her. The expressions on her face, her actions towards the huntress, and just how perfect she looked from behind gave her this mindset of wanting to protect the cat while still wishing to be able to be in charge of the hybrid in a dominant way. Spooning such a being and all the ways she wished to put her lips on the cat's body made her own body tingle as well as her trigger finger itchy. Abstaining was a challenge when her roommate was born with such tempting characteristics.

After so much thought about the Banshees and Ashara that night, memories from war shocked her awake hour after hour whenever she tried to get a wink of sleep in. either Restless tossing and turning as well as negative thoughts kept her up because of the ambiance of the room giving her reasons as to why the Ytal ditched her much like when she first left the task force. A voice pestered her about her horrific appearance scaring her off, how her attitude was disgusting to such a charming being like the Ytal, and how she would do nothing but hold Ashara back. They haunted her throughout the night until early morning when she felt her fatigue from being up all night kick in. By the time her mind finally decided to rest, their alarm had went off and the day started. She just wanted to be left alone and not be bothered to much because of the fatigue, but then that damn clown had to get in her face. That smile and laugh of his felt like everyone in the world just pointing and laughing at how much of a freak and fool she was. Of course retaliation was the first thing to come to her mind. It was the only thing she was ever taught how to do as well as the most useful. She chucked her knives into the wooden practice dummy at a high speed that drove into it's head with a satisfying "thunk" that voiced her anger with each hit. She just had to tell herself over and over again that none of that was true. Ashara wasn't the type to run away. She gave everything her all and she promised Athena that she would give her her all as well.

Domino was very enthusiastic to watch the display of skill. Ever since their battle yesterday, she was very intrigued to see how Athena trained. Rather than be terrified from her stabbing her, she was advised by her mistress to engage with her and pick up wisdom from the last profound combat expert the Banshees had. Some found her to be insane to approach the human with amity and coffee in arms, but she didn't receive the same beating that Bozo had earned. She quietly observed or rather admired her marksmanship from the sidelines next to Maribel. "It is astounding. I've only heard stories of how lethal her aim is. " She commented knowing it was only the two of them who dared to stay so close by the veteran, "534 is her recorded kill count and second highest in all of Legion's history though it has been told that she had her first kill at the age of thirteen. When Blue first found her as a Nox exile, she managed to fight her way through a Cygnia Union base camp found on one of the moons of Nel Shadur with a knife, a blaster, and whatever else she picked up on her onslaught. Silk once told me that she managed to shoot down 14 fighter spacecrafts with an AS Flak on her first try." The inner fan girl in the Keisidian was showing as her leg shook from atop of the supply crate she sat on. She touched her wound thinking how far apart they were when it came to clashing. "Even yesterday, I felt like I was forced to be on my feet at all costs the way bullets whisked past my head and right on my tracks. It makes you wonder what she sees and if time slows down to be able to be so on point." She could only wish of having such talent in her.

☪ Feeling :: Exhausted
☪ Wearing:: A black crop top, dark denim skinny jeans and her combat boots. Accessories: Ad's earpiece, Shield Generator, Vibroknife, and her hand cannon: Salem.

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:06 pm

The following morning was a slow and uncertain one for the weary hybrid. Mare had debated on remaining in their room for the time being while Athena went out, but the thought of being alone in such a place did not suit her well either. The thought of being in a space where she could be easily captured or mocked did not suit her well. Even then, being out here with the annoyed Athena didn't stop the stares at either of them. The reaction to the clown given by the human only added to the looks that were given them as some of them questioned if the hybrid would act just like her "mistress".

To avoid this, she decided to go watch by the young Banshee that seemed to be less hostile than her commander; maybe even not hostile at all. Without looking away from Athena, she listened to Domino speak and praise Athena so highly about her past deeds. This only proved as a further reminder that she lacked much knowledge about Athena's past life in the Banshees. Guess this would be a better chance than ever to see what she could learn about them. "She really is something. But then again it sounds like all the Banshees I've heard of were all pretty amazing in their own right."

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic > Lodric Feeling: Astonished Company: Athena, Domino, Circus company & Ad Wearing: Opened black vest with a red tank top underneath with grey cargo pants

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:53 pm

Athena continued her practice playing little to no heed to the girls or crowd watching. She pulled out her knives from the dummies while twirling and weaving a blade between her fingers. She had little problem while doing this as she made her way back to her starting spot being able for the blade to go back in forth without disruptions. Her eyes were on target once more as she resumed showing off her precision and arm strength, but with no spin to the knives this time to give herself a challenge. The way it sailed through the air with little wobble and perfect arc right on point fascinated the Keisidian.

"Well yes, very much so. All of the Banshees from the first generation have these astounding feats and talents that make them unique." Domino carried on as she herself couldn't take her eyes off the character only described to her by Legion soldiers and Cerci herself. "Vice, whose craftsmanship in demolitions could blow holes in the strongest of fortitudes. There's Blue, whose leadership was only surpassed by her combat expertise. Even my mentor, Silk, a grand inquisitor skilled in intelligence gather and the stealth arts." It really made her feel honored to be able to say she was a Banshee herself that could potentially be known for those who success her. Then again she was a bit ashamed as she realized that she didn't mention a certain someone's name once again when bringing up characters in the brigade. There was no turning back now though as she cleared her throat. "But Bandit is this name you hear within our battalion that isn't known for anything specific, rather she was known just as a master of all trades."

The young Keisidian remembered how she always tried her best to beat either one of Blue's or Bandit's records in the training courses. It was always frustrating trying to outclass one when the other was right behind the other at the top. Silk even pointed out how there only a few that Blue was still at the top of and it was only because Athena never stopped aiming for her spot until they left the Banshees. "Apparently she was a legend for being the most tenacious of all members. Getting up no matter how many times she was pinned down and taking a bullet for any of her comrades. No one would be forgotten no matter the circumstances. Banshees were family. It's in our creed; Giudice nessuno in base alla loro passato, per ora siamo tutti famiglia. Siamo tutti Banshees." She was relieved to know she made her way through it all without fumbling her words before realizing she had the perfect opportunity. "Oh Miss Derson! You've lived with her quite some time now, correct? Surely you've caught her bare to see all of her battle scars. Do you like her's?" She said letting her excitement get the best of her.

☪ Feeling :: Focused & Tired
☾ Company:: Ad, Domino, & Maribel
☪ Wearing:: A black crop top, dark denim skinny jeans and her combat boots. Accessories: Ad's earpiece, Shield Generator, Vibroknife, and her hand cannon: Salem.

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:08 pm

The hybrid listened attentively as she continued to watch Athena move about. She found herself wondering more and more if Athena had such great companions why was she alone out in space hunting for her lover and all their ex-commander. Surely did it not make any sense for all of them to have become so separate after such a strong bond that they showed to each other; and more so with the young Domino speaking of their feats. It was until the young Banshee mention Mare seeing Athena au natural that she snapped out of this endless train of thought.

"I-I might have. They seem to suit the attitude she has sometimes, but they seem more like pain than badges of honor to her. Like every wound is a reminder of-" She stopped herself realizing she was about to bring up Ashara territory and that still seemed like a land she could not go to less she realize that compared to her the hybrid was only a distraction.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic > Lodric Feeling: Astonished Company: Athena, Domino, Circus company & Ad Wearing: Opened black vest with a red tank top underneath with grey cargo pants

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:24 pm

Domino looked curiously at the feline hybrid daft to any interactions that her and Athena may have gone through, but clearly Mare knew something she didn’t. She never thought maybe having such scars would be a nuisance or burden if she were to be in the shoes of Athena. If her markings were to be tarnished, it would be hard for her to even imagine the thought. “Maybe. . . But perhaps it’s a strong reminder as to who or what she’s fighting for.” She explained as she played with her markings while remaining optimistic, “You have to have something to motivate you when you’re a soldier is what Cerci told me. Otherwise, your mind gets lost in those dark times of your life. Those you couldn’t save or those lives that you take. Their faces and how they are left to remember who you are.” It gave her a chill just thinking how many times she had been in those situations before letting a soft exhale realizing she chose this life to follow her role models.

Athena continued to hurl another blade trying to ignore the eyes that continued to multiply. She beamed her attention at targets. Every time they applauded her she had a scowl kind of embarrassed by being in the spotlight. She could only feel more annoyed by it knowing Maribel was right there if she did mess up by a slight.

“It could be a reminder to those around her as well. Mistress said that whenever she bares witness to her scars it’s a reminder as to why she’s an ally to Athena.” She started while kicking her feet in ponder on the topic , “Along the inside of Athena’s inner left thigh is a jagged laceration. Silk was in the midst of interrogation and ready to break from lack of food and shock torture. Before she could, Athena spouted off to the Captain of interrogations which resulted in a blade jammed into her leg before dragging it down while she screamed. It stopped Mistress from breaking and the interrogations being directed on her, but Athena took the worst of it. She asked Athena why she did such a thing and simply told her that she didn’t like seeing a friend harmed.” It was a brave act seeing as how Silk gave her a description on the treatment she had dealt with beforehand and how she explained she listened to Bandit scream throughout the rest of the day and into the night. “Maybe it is a painful reminder, but it also seems like it’s a memory for herself and those around her to realize that she sees as family.” She could only wonder if her explanation made sense as she was never good at explaining herself properly.

“I suppose you would do a lot for those you care for.” She thought out loud as her thoughts got the best of her, “ Mistress or Kamietta, as a matter of fact, would be the same for me. I’d go out of my way to see her safe. I couldn’t call myself her girlfriend if she were to be harmed under my watch. . .I hope she remembered to eat today.” Her markings swirled in delight as she was soothed thinking about her significant other. Maybe giving her a call would be best when she was away from everyone and just check on her. “Maybe after this we can all go on a double date! You and Athena seem like a splendid couple. I’m sure Kami would be enthusiastic to see Athena as well."

☪ Feeling :: Focused & Tired

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:28 pm

Mare listened to the young Banshee go on about the scars holding another meaning to them for her beyond just the painful reminders. She wanted to believe in that as much as this young Keisidian did and yet she could not bring herself to lie about what she saw in Athena. While she did believe that Athena had found the one search to keep her going, those scars weren't it and only the ones connected to Her would be of any strong reminder. The more the hybrid thought about it, the more she imagined that the huntress no longer wanted to bare any of those reminders of her inability to keep the one she loved in her life only to leave the others to find her. Even now as she watched her toss her knives with precision, Mare saw a change in Athena's focus and demeanor that made her wonder how much longer she would want to remain in this place with so much attention and reminders of her past. But, maybe in the same breath she did not understand what it meant to have a loved one so suddenly disappear from what appeared to be an extremely tight group of warriors.

She thought back to the first day they met and how upset Athena had become at her for trying to fix her life in a way she had deemed the easiest. Since that day she had seen Athena soften up a bit, but still it seemed like all she wanted was a different life than the one she was leading. Now she wondered if that was something she would need to ask her about later on once they were on better terms. Even now she thought back to one scar in particular that seemed to be more important to Athena as she had always seen her touching it when lost in thought.

The hybrid continued to be lost in her thoughts until the suggestion of a double date grabbed her and quickly threw her out of them. She had to fight off her blush as she looked away from Athena to help keep her fully giving into her. "Oh no no. Athena and I aren't actually a couple. We are just roommates. But umm tell me about this Kamietta? Is she a previous Banshee? You didn't seem to mention her before when talking about the others." She said quickly trying to change the subject before Domino could question more about what their relationship was or why it seemed like they were always so tense with each other.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic > Lodric Feeling: Embarrassed/Concerned Company: Athena, Domino, Circus company & Ad Wearing: Dark green cami with a crop top jacket and a pair of dark blue pants

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:14 am

Domino’s markings stirred in shame while blushing at her unreliable memory. The Keisidian has been dating the woman for almost a year now and she still couldn’t recognize the woman as a such a high ranking officer even after Silk had told her repeatedly what it was that Kamietta did. The young assassin glanced around as she mustered in her mind what it was exactly that her girlfriend did without help. “U-um. . .Well . . .” She mumbled while she gathered her thoughts. All she could think about was how she would apologize to Kami when she got the chance and offer her affection in return.

Meanwhile, Athena had stopped her knife throwing as a couple of younger performers came over to her with admiration on their face and comment on her skill. The Aquatorian took a moment to wipe her face clean of sweat and reveal the toned midsection underneath the soaked layer. In reality, it was a way to hide her fluster and intimidate demeanor from innocence while they asked her where she got such aim and accuracy from. She found it hard to be mean to younger beings and even more challenging to brew up a fictional story beyond being an infamous soldier trained to kill. She could only wonder if they would believe her to be an expeditionist who explores the most dangerous parts of the world, but the scars would either help or be against her. They didn’t seem scared of her as smiles of curiosity and awe appeared on the extraterrestrial faces. This caused flesh to redden more for Athena truly bringing out that blue marking of her’s out. While it was hard to admit, children always made the huntress a vulnerable being as she went on to explain how her knives were not toys and the proper technique to throwing knives with a bit of nervousness in her tone. They knew her as just another being and that instilled happiness in her to be seen in such a way.

“Kamietta Brandson is the former Head of Technology and Weaponry for the Banshees and was Ashara Vaadishk’s second-in-command. I-I forget at times because she’s inactive, but I first met her when Silk began mentoring me. I suppose I had a crush on her before things turned into. . .more.” Her facial markings swirled more as she thought about her past few stays there with the woman. She bundled herself in her fluster as she tried not to think about the two’s activities behind closed doors and further explain “She’s human much like Athena and turned her into her protege during each other’s services to the Banshee regime. I would say she has high regards for Athena, but apparently she was troublesome alongside Ashara. I wanted to ask more about it, but. . .I can sense an energy whenever bringing up Blue. They both give off the same energy when the name is mentioned.” Her markings wilted disliking the imagery of such negative expressions on such an elegant face like her girlfriend’s.

While Maribel may have denied being a couple, Naomi could see the clear reaction that the hybrid gave off when Athena was mentioned. It was the same as when Kamietta looked at her, warm and pleasing hinted with desire. When Silk was around, the two’s energy were similar whenever around Bandit; sparked with jealousy and and vigilance over the human. She glanced away for a moment between an awkward pause before the curiosity killed her patience. “You do like her though, correct?” The apprentice asked quietly to the hybrid feeling somewhat meek to ask. “I won’t tell if you do. It’s just that. . . I know Mistress has an admiration for her as well that has more meaning behind it, but the way you look at her gives off a pure and delightful aura. I’d feel disappointed if you two never went beyond just roommates as you said.”

☪ Feeling :: Tired & Flustered

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:14 pm

At the explanation of who the Kamietta was, Mare found herself only half listening as her focused turned to Athena as she interacted with the younger circus members. However, that wasn't what caught her eye as much as the strange blue scar on her body that did not match with anything others. It did not appear to be a battle scar, but more like a bite that had "bled" into further into the human's body marking her. Maybe it was a battle scar, but the hybrid would have to ask about it at another time. A soft blush came over her face as she noticed her own fang print on the human's shoulder amongst the rest of them and felt guilt that she had given her another mark.

Mare came back realizing that Naomi had moved onto asking about her relationship with Athena once more. No matter how she tried to disguise it the way she looked at Athena could not be controlled as she was not aware she had an expression to recognize. Maybe she could trust this being with how she felt even if she knew Athena it was not as if they were going to be around them long; additionally it appeared it did not sit well with Cerci. With that in mind she knew it would not be something shared with Athena before or after they left. "S-She does have a certain admirable quality to her. And I must admit she has saved me a few times; even if my reason for being here was her doing. I cannot say I'm mad at her anymore about it." She stopped herself for a moment finally realizing she had kept her focus on Athena the whole time and turned to Naomi. "I do like her....I just don't think it'll be something that will go anywhere." She explained further remembering how they had ended their trip to Travens.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic > Lodric Feeling: Embarrassed/Concerned Company: Athena, Domino, Circus company & Ad Wearing: Dark green cami with a crop top jacket and a pair of dark blue pants

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:41 am

Domino paid very close attention to the Hybrid’s focus so solely attached to nothing but Athena. Even though she tried her best to make little of her obvious feelings, even now as she commented on it she was looking over Bandit with such a gaze. It made her smile warmly to see such a crush in the midst including an admirable soldier like the one she heard so many stories of. Such a cute cat so lacking in confidence over getting her was just as adorable as well as she let her feet dangle and swing the more Maribel attempted to keep things to a minimum. “If you try, you may succeed. If you don’t try, you will not succeed. This is true for of all things. Not succeeding is the result of not trying.”She said in an adamant tone in hopes of persuading this new acquaintance of her’s. “Maybe it’s time to think of the possibilities, Maribel. After all, the two of you give off a similar energy around each other when close. Very warm.”

While the two were caught up in their chat, Athena had made her approach with the young Zlai’s chatting and asking more and more about her. They weren’t bad beings, extravagant with their decorated horns embedded with jewelry and chains to show their class and the house they belonged too. Red flesh covered in different still black markings very specific to their families as well as the color of the hood hiding their hair from the sun. Four little bushy little tails and dainty hooves gave them the appearance of cute little fawns the way they walked with such grace. For younglings close to adulthood, they were about Athena’s height and talked with a little wisp. Two were female and the other an average male with a little tone to him, but all three curious in this human and the outside world that she ventured around.

“So a planet without a sun? And the beings their can create anything out of the void?” The youngest of the trio, which the bounty hunter identified as Kurleta , asked curiously has she had never heard of such a thing even in fables told to her by her family.

“That’s so fascinating.” Graneas, the male Zlai, commented as he touched the jutting quills along his chin. “Queen Rhiannon sounds like quite the character.”

“She is. . .” The undercover mercenary responded softly as she thought back on her story and a more fun time in her life when it was her and the Banshees at a better time. It was so clear to her of the mission as it was her and Cerci’s first time working so closely. It was a shame to not see her alongside Domino and Mare so they can relay any information, but it wasn’t too big of a deal. The Araqnian and Maribel weren’t fighting so that was a bit less stress for her. Even if she didn’t want to admit it, she was a bit more relieved to be approaching the cat after all eyes being on her. She wondered if she had been watching as well and if maybe she had impressed her the way Athena was stunned by her performance back then up until Atticus came along. The amazement was still there thinking about it again, but now was mixed with all the negative feelings recalling the kiss. She needed to stop caring so much over the hybrid in a way that was not received well in the first place. As she recalled, Maribel didn’t want her love.

She had been lost in thought to notice the silence for the first in a few minutes wondering what had happened as they approached the two women. Where were those little Zlai’s who wanted to know so much? She turned around to find them looking skeptical and hesitant over at the Keisidian and Hybrid with special attention to the Hybrid. “Are you three alright?” She questioned as she sheathed her blade, which received less reaction than their gaze on Maribel, “I figured you had much more questions on my tales.”

“I do, but. . .” Kurleta replies while still looking hesitant to approach the Hybrid, “She’s tamed isn’t she? My mother told me not to get too close to strays because we don’t know what diseases or parasites they have on them. She doesn’t want to waste credits putting another down because of illness. Especially on our more exotic hybrids that she just bought.”

Sylvi, the older of the two female Zlais, took a step forward. “Not only that, but it’s embarrassing to be seen interacting with her. Some circus animal who lays around in a cage all day.” She explained with disdain on her face as she crossed her arms. “They’re only good for working and all this one does is dance and look like a fool. I’d hate to be seen around her. For all I know, she’s mangey, feral, and attack whoever she can. We would sell her off and she’d only be worth a couple thousand credits!”

The bounty hunter felt disgusted herself, but not towards Maribel who was feet away to hear such harsh treatment of her kind. To think this was how these extravagant creatures were taught to believe and act about other beings. How could they think so little of hybrids, yet so highly of Athena? Maribel took some pride in her grooming and everything she did was graceful from her dancing to her singing. She was fair-skinned compared to the human’s rugged body riddled in scars that she would easily believe that she ,herself, was the maiming, slashing, wild creature more than Maribel. She sucked on her teeth in disgust as she scanned over the three who judged this prettier being before them over her. She needed to persuade them that this prejudice and hate wasn’t right if they were going to change this planet. Otherwise, history would just repeat itself when the time came. Maybe she would have to give them a taste of their own beliefs. “Could you three believe that Queen Oris Rhiannon was also an avid collector?” She asked with a smile hoping they’d like this story of her’s.

All three of them looked at each other curiously wondering a little as to what a Queen may have been interested in collecting. “Treasures? Maybe relics from ruins?” Graneas asked as that seemed most suiting.

“Paintings! Forms of art!” Kurleta suggested next.

“I imagine it was planets and stars! Other worlds to call her own!” Sylvi answered as if it was the most obvious.

“Not at all.” Athena denied with a shake of her head as she took a seat next to Naomi, “Of all things she loved to collect. . .the most decorated species caught her eyes the most because it made her Drannen, her dark little planet, sparkle and shine. From the Wizahs, Xiwobis, Santarians . . .and even Zlais.” All three eyes seemed to brighten at the last part to feel honored that this Sovereign of the Void would be interested in their kind as they smiled while Athena continued, “She found your horns valuable the way you decorate them and inscribe them with such unique designs like only you Zlais know how and those cute tails were adorable and filled with glee the way they wagged on your pelted legs she loves it and insists it was cute. She adores your kind, but has one interest that she found the most amazing thing about your kind. . .it was how you bled.” Those smiles on the younglings disappeared and filled with confusion and a little fear as to where this was going as Athena continued on. “The rumor starts that she had a Zlai guest who accidentally cut herself at a party. At first the Queen was concerned, but was reassured by the Zlai that when she bled that her blood would harden to gem and break off when healed so that they healed without a scratch while stating that even when dying a Zlai’s death was beautiful. When she saw such a blood red gem that her fascination with your kind began. She wanted more of them and created a plan to trick the woman to stay in her kingdom for a bit longer so she could harvest more of these blood gems. After a banquet filled with wines and other liquors, the little Zlai grew too intoxicated to stand and thus the Queen made her move now that her guests were lost in all the drinks filling their cups and goblets. Instead of taking her to her room, the Queen had her guards take her to the lowest dungeons of Drannen and chain her up where they then made multiple cuts along her body and let her bleed out until the blood crystallized into its beautiful form. They sawed her horns off and cut off each tail of her’s as they were deemed charms of joviality. Since nobody could here her cries pour out, she bled and bled until death where the Zlai was nothing but a blood gem encasing. The Queen looked both fascinated yet disappointed, her prettiest mine could no longer bleed and she needed a new one.”

The Zlais looked mortified and disgusted that such a debonair Queen would do something so foul to their kind. It left Kurleta pale and holding onto Graneas who was trying to keep it together himself at such a thought of being confined and harvested. Sylvi looked disgusted. “And why was she allowed to get away with such!?”

Athena looked at Sylvi for being so naive. “Because Queen Rhiannon bought that Zlai from one of the darkest parts of the world; the Black Market. Where you can buy anything and anyone that a merchant can get there hands on. Humans, hybrids, and even Zlais. They’ll poach your kind, kill the weak, and take what they consider the most valuable. They’ll throw you in cages and separate you from others while training you to do manual labor, household tasks, or if you’re just for appearance then they’ll starve you and give you slivers just so you don’t starve. If they like you, they’ll brand you and make you their slave and when they’re done with you, they’ll throw you out to die.” She glared at them with a face that showed no holding back before revealing a large branding of a half crescent on her lower back with several arrowheads representing her as the Nox Cartel. “On other planets such as Drennan you would be nothing but a diseased-ridden lesser beings the same way you look at Maribel here. So the Queen bought more and more Zlais and continued to kill and harvest them.”

It stunned the three even more to see something so horrific to them, were their hybrids branded like so as well. Even Naomi looked a little surprised to find out this part of Athena’s past, that someone so strong and infamous was also a slave.

“If you don’t play your cards right, any of you could be a slave and taken away from your families. You’d never be able to see each other again. Poachers, hiding on your planet, are waiting for you to screw up and they’ll take you away from your homes just like your hybrids. To them, you’re no different. You’ll be just another species that makes them a couple thousand credits.” Athena glances over at Maribel thinking about the hundreds of others and those friends of her’s on Traven from Clista to Meeks and even Attitcus. How terrifying all those feeling may have been for them knowing they’re not free from that outside their homeworld. She gave a soft sigh. “And like all of us, you’re going to be reaching out for the slightest chance of help that you could reach. Think about that; you’re another being’s beacon of hope. And if you’re kind to them then likely in return they’ll return the favor because of your deed if you ever fell into such vile hands. At least that’s what I was always hoping for among the crowds who just looked on at me not wanting to get involved.” She could remember day in and day out how many times she was thin and starving being nothing but intimidated by her merchants who hardly noticed her for the longest of times. “Instead of having them chained up and treating them like your pets, aren’t you interested in knowing where they came from or their culture? To walk alongside them as friends and allies with smiles and not eyes of hatred or fear? Queen Oris saw the error of her ways and changed in front of my very own eyes. Do you want to be worse than her or better?”

Kurleta and Graneas looked at each other with doubt, but concern never considering such a thing was possible and if their hybrid servants looked at them with such fear or hatred. It looked harder for Kurleta as if she deeply loved the elder maids and younger hybrids who took care of her since she was little. Would they rather be free or be seen as equal to her? Years of looking at her when her own two parents weren’t around, but hybrids still tucked her into bed and wished her a safe return.

“Ridiculous!” Sylvi stated in response to these ideas that Athena tried to spread, “To walk along our kind. They could be thieves or criminals that would ruin Zlaibovic’s reputation! Let them live in houses we built and ruin it! As if I would ever! You are fools to believe such disgraceful things!” With that, the older Zlai female refused to listen anymore as she stormed off to keep from such a human that fed these lies which stirred the ears that were nearby to see what was going on. The male and female watched before looking at the trio of ladies in concern. Athena paid no attention to the one who didn’t believe when there were still two who she could convince and possibly anyone else who came over to listen.

“Oris realized she was no worse than those who shared the planet and captured her people, but by capturing others she was only repeating the process. For slavery to end, she needed to keep it from going on.” Athena added on as she looked at the two remaining younglings, “She set her Zlais free and every other she had imprisoned. She apologized and told them to never return, but she was surprised to find that many of her slaves knelled before her and thanked her for her mercy and allowing them freedom when no other had after years of being in the black market. They even wished to stay alongside her and protect their savior. From them on, Drannen became a recovering and prospering planet which eventually glimmered with the help of beings who spoke the tongue of her previous slaves from other planets who heard of Oris’ act of kindness. More beings searched for the planet to bring power to the city to such as artificial light and geothermal energy in return for such a kind Queen . It’s now considered as Drannen, the paradise hidden in the stars ever since with more than dozens of races inhabiting it. Last I spoke with the Queen, she insisted she had never been so happy in her life than she was now.”

The hunter gestured over to Maribel next. “That Hybrid, Maribel Derson, is a wonderful cook who runs an establishment that lets in anybody in need of food and a bed with open arms. She performs and on her home planet is famous for her cooking as well as her shows. How is she a criminal or a thief when she's so thoughtful? Her hospitality is like no other’s and even if she was discriminated upon arrival, I’m sure she wouldn’t hesitate to make you a meal or even save you from the fate of captivity.” She insisted with a faint blush not sure why she was kissing up to the hybrid but she knew she was the perfect example. “I’m sure if you could apologize to this Hybrid for how she’s been treated then I’m sure there’s time for you two to apologize to your hybrids and give them their chance no matter their action. It may not be easy or well received, but think of what you’re doing for the future.”

The two Zlais looked hesitant at first, but what brought a few shocked whispers was Kurleta’s steps closer to Maribel as she looked a little tearful to know she was possibly hurting all those people who she cared for and looked after her. She sniffled for a quick second to gather herself together and letting out a breath. “Maribel, I’m. . .I’m sorry for how the Zlais have treated your kind. I-I don’t think any of you are disgusting, it’s just how I’ve been raised. I love my hybrids like family and. . .I’d like for them to love me without me being their master.” She said with an adamant face looking for a hopeful change for them all. Even if it meant she would have to set them free.

Graneas approached next as he was still thinking about Sylvi. He had been fond over her for a long time, but to see how she truly thought made her a lot more disgusting than she looked. Kurleta looked as if she cared and for the first time, really stood out to him. While he never hated Hybrids or thought about them as servants he did befriend a little one that he never wished to see harmed. Maybe it was time to take action as well for his people’s care for such a friendly race. “I also apologize for what we’ve done with your kind. I’ve never considered looking at it from your perspective, but. . .I would hate it to be held against my will and treated like tools instead of a living being.” He looked deep in reflection before giving a nod as he met eyes with the hybrid and then over at Kurleta, “I’d like to make a change just like Oris and while I don’t have a whole kingdom behind me, I have a voice and a body willing to move for something that I believe in. Thank you, Artemis. I promise you both that . . .we can make a step in the right direction.” Kurleta looked up at Graneas for a second before nodding in agreement at Maribel that she will also try.

Athena simply sat by and took a drink of her coffee as she only saw it as telling a story. Naomi looked fascinated to see how much effect Athena could have on somebody before looking over at Maribel in curiosities to how she would respond now that Zlais were at least not all looking at her as just labor.

☪ Feeling :: Tired
☾ Company:: Ad, Domino, Maribel, Kurleta, & Graneas

MaiSnowStar

MaiSnowStar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:06 pm

The hybrid went to open her mouth, but knew she had nothing she could say that would explain away her timidness when it came to Athena. Despite their history so far, they had always seemed to come out it wanting to make sure the other was taken care of without question. Maybe it was time for her to get out of her comfort zone and try to win her affections without anyone else getting in the way. After all they did spend a lot of time together where they had time to talk as long as one of them swallowed their pride to say the first word. "This Kamietta sounds like one lucky lady to have someone as wise as you." She complimented while giving her a smile.

She turned her focus back to Athena in time to catch her and the others approaching. Only one step had been taken before she began to hear the things that the Zlais spoke about hybrids being kept by them and general views on others. It all came back to her, like a crashing wave, that she was in a place where hybrids were not viewed any better than common beasts of burden. What was she even thinking? If she attempted to address Athena in any kind of flirtatious nature, they would peg her as a filth blood lover or that she did not have control of the hybrid. Mare found herself shrinking back knowing she couldn't stick up for herself lest they blow their cover further than Athena's treatment of her already did.

It stunned her to hear the story that Athena began to share and her views on her as a hybrid. Her heart jumped and twisted with each realization that even in this place, Athena wanted to make sure she and her people were respected. How could she be doing this for her after their last stop and even her reaction to her in some ways here? When approached by the two remaining Zlais, she looked a bit timid at first, but then stood up straight and nodded in approval. "Thank you both for your understanding. I hope you are able to see the impact you can have and maybe one day no one will have to feel like they are anything, but a respected living being." She said with a warm smile before gazing up at Athena unable to hide the infatuated expression she had knowing Athena had defended her for so.

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic > Lodric Feeling: Hurt, but hopeful Company: Athena, Domino, Circus company & Ad Wearing: Dark green cami with a crop top jacket and a pair of dark blue pants

Professor Wi-Fi

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:16 pm

As the two Zlais smiled and made their way from the company with new motivation for change, there was a slight relief for Athena that she got through to the two. Neither of them look to actually carry such hatred like their one friend. It was just years of being told to do so and perhaps a fear or ignorance of the outside world. As a human in a world full of beings with special traits and talents, a human did not bring much to the table. She was lucky that she was blessed with half Aquatorian in her blood to give her strengths unlike other humans. Not only that, but Mercury’s experiments with superbeing strengths help stunt her growth in ways. At this point she was too human to be alien, but looked enough human to be labeled as one. She was nothing but a runt to those around her, even to the only other human she knew. She probably was a lot less than that considering the troubles she always caused Kamietta.

She took another sip of her coffee only to catch that stare of Maribel’s that was vaguely familiar to her. It was soft and warm, leaving the huntress nervous as to where to look at besides her cup. They weren’t goldenrod, but those amethysts shined at her when she glimpsed at them like another she knew. Was she delirious to believe that’s what she saw? It was Maribel she was talking about here whose recent good streak was outmatched by her bad streak. She was used to this jerk of a big cat looking at her with disdain, having bitter words for her as always, as well as breaking her heart countless of times, but it was also this big tormentor who was now being sweet ever since they left Traven up to now. And here she thought Cerci’s methods of seducing her targets and then killing them after was brutal. It made her nervous wondering if she saw the huntress as a respected living being yet. She looked back down at the ground with a little doubt of that being the case.

Naomi watched as the two stood there with an awkward silence between them. More at the hybrid after she got all that confidence only to falter once some Zlais got to her psyche. Her markings swirled in annoyance while she kept her smile going and deciding to help the two out. “That was inspiring to listen to! You really stood up for hybrids and sway their beliefs.” She chimed in before hip checking Maribel a little closer to the Ex-Banshee hoping she’d come back around with her bravery, “Wouldn’t you say so, Maribel? You look awfully impressed!”

Athena rubbed the back of her neck with more of a blush hoping somewhat that Domino was right that that look was admiration from the hybrid. She didn’t hear them often from Maribel as much as she wanted to. “Just thought it would mess with Maribel's practice. It’s hard to sing and dance with drear, oui?” She asked with a faint smile but her eyes with doubt and still the fatigue of another sleepless night. She was never exactly sure how to look at Maribel anymore even though she wished for nothing but smiles between the two of them. “I was treated like trash for the longest of times. I wouldn’t want to see anybody receive such harsh cruelty.”

☪ Feeling :: Tired, worried, doubtful
☪ Wearing:: A black top, dark denim skinny jeans and her combat boots. Accessories: Ad's earpiece, Shield Generator, Vibroknife, and her hand cannon: Salem.

MaiSnowStar

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces