Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where The Stars Shine Brightest (Mai & Wi-fi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
►▬▬▬◄ Maribel "Mare" Derson ►▬▬▬◄

Mare was still a little tired behind the eyes and taking a moment to catch up with everything going on. She found herself only catching every other word the Keisidian was saying as she rambled off about the differing food options available. Her thoughts were still focused on what all had gone on the night before. What snapped her back into the moment was hearing something being asked about last night. "What do you mean?"

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic > Lodric Feeling: Embarrassed and off guard
Company: Naomi Wearing: Black dance shorts and blue racer back tank top

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:40 pm
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

The apprenticing Banshee found herself finding support on the dining bench built into the trailer. “There is an array of energy in here. More than I was expecting at least.” She took some deep breaths to put her senses at bay before thoroughly explaining. “My species has a higher sense when it comes to energy. We are very susceptible to general energy. Everything leaves an aura for us to pick up on. Items, places, and most often people. Many years of training to lessen its effects on me.”

She placed her hands in a mantra while focusing on her breaths. Her state of mind was starting to clear up once more as displayed through her markings. They swam along her body like fish in a pond before slowing down from the frenzy stirred by the conflict of emotions that they sensed until they were at a calmed standstill. “We are fine. . .we are fine. . .” She chanted with a soft exhale at the end.

“Usually, this is no ordeal. We have adapted to function under the aura of a crowd or a squad under pressure. But I was not expecting to walk in to a number of emotions like so.” She stood up to test her balance before following it up with a handstand for a minute. “Forgive me if this is too intrusive, but I felt uncertainty, elation, terror, and then confusion . . .and now embarrassment to add. Each one is distinct to two people. Maybe a third one, but I recognize Mistress Silk’s. I can only assume the two strongest auras are yours and Bandit’s.”

She caught herself from the handstand before showing genuine concern to the Hybrid. "I do not wish to be rude, but . . .did things escalate or deescalate with you two?" There was a blush on her face asking such a question, "Such an indecent thing of me to ask. I apologize! I-I just hoped that after our talk yesterday th-that luck came your way!" She bowed her head in forgiveness as even a Keisidian of her status needed to show humility.

☾ Location :: Zlaihovic-Circus Grounds-Athena and Mare's Trailer
☾ Company:: Presumably Ad
☪ Wearing:: Unknown

☪ Feeling :: Unknown
MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

MaiSnowStar

High-functioning Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:25 pm
►▬▬▬◄ Maribel "Mare" Derson ►▬▬▬◄

The Hybrid did her best to listen carefully, but a mix of realizing they had been caught in a way and the explanation of how was confusing her. Her expression of one that was of confusion and embarrassment as she hadn't had time to even process what happened. Athena leaving the morning after made her feel like maybe something was wrong or that she regretted kissing her. Still if she remained silent an answer would be provided to the young Banshee regardless. "They umm escalated I guess." Her lips did not know whether to curl up into a smile or remained uncertain of her next words. "W-We kissed after sharing a dance. I kissed her and-" Mare's couldn't help to smile though at this moment. "She kissed me back."

Location:Nobel Galaxy > Zlaibovic > Lodric Feeling: Embarrassed and off guard
Company: Naomi Wearing: Black dance shorts and blue racer back tank top

Professor Wi-Fi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:34 am
—(••÷[ aтнena dorne ]÷••—

Naomi’s jaw was dropped in awe at the more Mare explain before being left agape by the smile on her face at the last part. “K-kisushita! ?-!?” There was an abundance of energy behind those lively eyes while a inaudible gasp escaped her mouth . The shock on her face turned into a smile as she bounced in place.

Based on the previous interactions she saw between the two, the idea of the two kissing meant so much. Maribel’s doubting was nothing for the Hybrid to worry about. It was the same for her first kiss with her girlfriend. “If she reciprocated the kiss then doesn’t that mean she shares your feelings, Mare? There is interest from her!”

Her hands waved in giddiness as if she was ready to explode in cheer. She quickly grabbed a pillow from one of the bunk beds and grabbed it before giving a muffled squeal of cheer. She hugged the pillow tightly before there was a brief pause of silence between the two. “Excuse me,”
the Keisidian finally spoke up, “I’m just a romantic at heart. I’ve ready books about these kinds of things. It’s just so cute seeing people in love.” Naomi smiled as she couldn’t hide her emotions the way her mentor always could.

She leaned in enthusiastically as she remembered her own joy when she shared her first kiss with Kamietta. She had never shared such talks with anyone and yet she yearned to know how one would describe the emotions radiating from the pleasantry. "What was it like for you? Were you scared? Did it feel nice?" Naomi fiddled with her own fingers as her markings swirled, "Was that your first time kissing a girl? W-would you do it again?"

☾ Location :: Zlaihovic-Circus Grounds-Athena and Mare's Trailer
☾ Company:: Presumably Ad
☪ Wearing:: Unknown
☪ Feeling :: Unknown

MaiSnowStar

Professor Wi-Fi

Greedy Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)