Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Potsdam Magic Academy [Francois and Shadow]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You are arriving from Bus 5, one of the last buses to take you to the Potsdam Magic Academy. The bus is loaded with kids who range from excitement to homesickness as you are taken to a place in the United States no one except you and any magic user is aware of. As you sit there on the chair, you then hear an announcement from the speakers which seem to be a normal welcome routine.

"Hello Dears, if you are listening to this that means you have been invited to, and accepted the invitations to attend the wonderful Magic Academy! My name is Mrs. Potsdam, the headmistress of this wonderful school! As we are heading on down to your four wonderful years with us, I would like to tell you on what will be going on. When the bus stops at the entrance to our academy, there will be supervisors that will call for you by your last name. You will then be given a welcome letter, your room key, and your class schedule. Please do take the time to go to your dorm, and make yourself at home...along with getting to know your roommates. Depending on what you registered for, you'll be sharing a room with one or two people and you'll be in a gender specific halls for your first and second year. On your third year you have a choice to decided if you rather live in gender neutral halls. For today, just relax in your new room and get to know your roommates. Classes will officially start tomorrow, I do hope this year will be an enjoyable experience for you."

The speakers then click off as the bus continues rolling on, going through a secluded forest until suddenly as if one went through a portal. A beautiful huge school is seen down below, hidden by mountains and decked in the pretty colors of white and green. It was a 120 acre school equipped with everything one student could imagine. It was a beautiful place, and one would be happy to attend this school compared to a human high school.

Francois Leviathan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:30 am
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ◕ ◡ ◕ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩
User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
∂σηʾт ℓεт тнε ραsт ℋαυηт ץσυ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩

▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓

ℳσηιcα ℛεε∂

User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ┈━═☆

Monica Reed was just a normal girl. She went to a normal school, had a group of friends, had teachers she hated, but it all changed when it was the summer before high school. She started having these weird dreams that she could fly, that she could do these inhuman things, and woke up as if she wasreally doing so. All these bothered her, and it tired her everyday.
Until one day, her full power was finally awaken.
It was realized in the most inconvenient places possible -- the bathroom. She had just finished bathing when she reached out for the usual place where she put her towel. Alas! It wasn't there. Frustrated, she looked out of the bathroom door, reached out from the space in between since she didn't want to wet her newly carpeted floors. It seemed impossible to reach it since the towel was on her bed, so she almost gave up, until she realized that the towel has flown over to her hand.

'I freaked out.' Monica thought to herself with a smirk as she listened to the female who seemed to have been called as 'Mrs. Potsdam'. Tugging at one of her earphones, she looked out of the window and gasped in awe. "I'm definitely going to like it here." She said with a bright grin.

☆═━┈ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

ShadowStream-chan

Little Kouhai

Skilled Giver

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:24 am
User Image

Ń
↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚ ↛ ↚

☩ I pretend to be normal like everyone else
☩ but it gets boring after awhile being in this dull shell.

┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┭ ┮ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┬

It did seem like a beautiful place no doubt about it. However it did not really serve much purpose except the fact he can finally stop hiding things. In all honestly, it would've been better to stick to high school...since it didn't provoke most people. With the horns on his head, and the 5 foot-span wings on his back, it was no surprise most people found him to be scary. He too at first thought it was scary.

It was the reason why he had to leave school at the prime age of 13. Because he had no idea how to control the so-called 'powers' that he had. It got worse when he found out he was some adopted child...which meant that he was not living with his actual parents....and that almost ticked him off. He had to found out himself how to control these powers, so far he only knew how to hide the demon appearance.....and maybe some magic but that was it in all honesty. So now at this so-called academy, he would learn a bit more. He's just surprised this thing had been hidden for so long.

He was in the first bus and it was no surprise that a lot of people were terrified of his appearance, even though he decided to hide them out of spite for them. He sat alone on that bus all the way other there, never given much thought to them. He did miss some of his old friends, the ones that never had to see this....this......form of his. He used to be popular back at a normal 'human' school but he guessed from people's face...that wasn't going to be the case.

So when he got out, he got his papers and keys to the room so he could unpack. But for now he just wanted to take a walk and watch the other buses come in. He had taken a look at the courtyard and also their gym, remembering to go there in the future. Then he saw the last bus was coming, and had to take a look to see on what the new students were...it made him curious and he wanted to see if maybe someone he recognize would be on that bus.

┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┻ ┵ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┻ ┵ ┶ ┴

People wanna laugh at me because I am different ☩
but I'll laugh right back at them because, in all honesty, they are all the same. ☩

My outfit: here

Francois Leviathan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:27 am
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ◕ ◡ ◕ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩
User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

ℳσηιcα ℛεε∂

User Image

Monica looked over at the school before the bus driver halted the bus into a stop. She beamed brightly as she was one of the first people who almost immediately shot up their seat and got off of the bus. With a stretch of her arms, she moaned softly. "Finally!" She smiled to herself, fixing her little fashion before looking around with a bright grin. 'I hope I'm going to have lots of friends here. No use being not friendly here. She reminded herself before reaching her hand out behind her and her bags were with her at once.

Looking around in awe, she grinned to herself. She surely did hope to have an all around fun time in this school, or she was going to die of boredom. Upon her carelessness from just aimlessly looking around, she tripped from someone's foot with a thud and dropped her bags with a groan. "Sorry, sorry." She apologized to the boy as she quickly picked her stuff back up.

Bae's outfit : here

ShadowStream-chan

Little Kouhai

Skilled Giver

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:38 pm
User Image

Ń

He was still walking through the area when he felt someone tripping on his foot. He could only blink, thinking he tripped at his 'duck' feet (means when he walks, his feet are pointing outward). He then could hear the girl apologizing in a rapid tone as she was picking up her stuff. He had happened to look down and he was shocked to see pink hair.....pink-colored ponytails. And the bodyshape was familiar as well....which made him blink a couple of times.

It happened when she finally got up which was when he had a mischief, evil grin on his face. "Well Well Well, if it ain't my little Moana!" He laughed, remembering her pretty clearly. She and Nando did not get along wel with each other since...well..school started. It was a superficial situation and then it grew to the point now they did not care. Their rivalry was mostly from superficial stuff as well; who was more popular? Who got a better grade in the test? Who ran a mile faster? All that stuff, but it was fun when she pouted. "How's my little Pouty?" Another nickname of his. Pouty when she pouts from a lose....or Moana because one time she fell asleep in class. (He doesn't know why), and when someone woke her up...she did a loud satisfied moan. Nando fell out of his chair and died laughing....he was laughing so hard he ended up in the medic office because he could not breathe in oxygen.

He had to unfortunately leave in 8th grade (they were about the same age) when he found out about his.... 'demonic' identity. He has no clue whatsoever on where it came from, or even WHY this academy thought bringing one over was ok. "Still tripping on people eh? Still doing the anime schoolgirl act."

but I'll laugh right back at them because, in all honesty, they are all the same. ☩

Francois Leviathan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:24 am
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ◕ ◡ ◕ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩
User Image
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

ℳσηιcα ℛεε∂

User Image

Monica clearly had no idea who the duck feet person was until she looked up at the annoyingly familiar red head who began to speak, making her make a dreadful face. 'Of all the people, is this really serious? Why? Why world? Why do this to me in a perfect day?' She growled at herself repeatedly in her own head as she looked down and then back up. 'He's still there! This isn't a nightmare!'

With a groan, she tugged on her cute little sweater and rolled her eyes at him. "Hello, snotty." She simply said with a smile. She could always remember how Nando slept through history class as a snot blew on his nose while his saliva trickled down his face. It was the most amusing thing she had seen, and she was, of course, reprimanded for just watching with a good laugh.

They just stayed like that for a few moments. This always happened, they'd just have a quick exchange of insults as they tried to provoke each other, but then she realized -- they weren't in a typical place for substandard losers like him. Her cocky smirk was shortly replaced by a grimmaced, confused loo as she was taken a back. "Wait, wait, why are you here!?"

Bae's outfit : here

ShadowStream-chan

Little Kouhai

Skilled Giver

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:10 pm
User Image

Ń

He didn't seem phased by her name-calling of snotty. "Snotty?! C'mon, you got to do better than that. That was all boys in middle school. This is high school now...or so we would think." He did have longer hair, put up in a ponytail as his figure was somewhat better than middle school. Back then he was slightly chubby but it was not enough to be called 'fat'....but it didn't make him' fit'. It was a stage of middle school people, having some chubby body type for awhile was considered normal until the age of 14 or 15. "And I was actually working which was why I was so tired in middle school, if I remembered...you slept a lot because you were always on Facebook chatting with men.....or friends....the boys wanted to believe you wanted to sext them."

He then could see she was shocked he was EVEN here in the first place. He thought was a good opportunity. He showed her his demonic wings, and horns grew on his head. "All the more to watch you squirm my dear~" He then let his finger caress her chin before having a wicked grin: "I too...possess some magic ability.....like you probably figured out what happened when things suddenly floated in the air, or why your hand was on fire at random occasions." He then could see a group of girls, a little scared of his form...but he decided to make the little 'Moana' see his popularity he flicked his long hair back, and then did a small smile. "Does my appearance strike fear? I do not bite at all ladies." For some reason their fear immediately vanished and admiration replaced it. He waved them off cheerfully as the group probably had something to do in the meantime.

"It goes a long way. The 'demon' on the school does strike fear but in no time...it'll be easy to extract it away and become what I used to be in Middle school. Now--" He then whispered on her ear. "I should be careful if I were you dear....those men behind you are thinking about lifting that short skirt with the power of wind to see that flat 'friend' of yours." He then pat her head. "Now.....time to enjoy myself..." He then walked away easily knowing she would be trying to have her hands on her legs to prevent men from seeing what was hidden. He knew he had to get to his new room with he was sharing with a male (He rather not share with a female).

He eventually took a look at the dorm not surprised that they were small since he was a freshman. He did not see the roommate but he figured when the assembly starting in 30 minutes, it'll be known eventually. So he just focused on unpacking.

Francois Leviathan

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas