Reply Dormitories
Yuma's Apartment Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Contents of Yumas Apartment:

1 Double Futon that closes into a Couch
1 Table
3 Chairs
1 Desk

Small Kitchen that merges with the rest of the room from the walk way.

Yuma sells art and does odd jobs to pay for rent.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:05 am
User Image

Yuma unlocked his door and opened it to show a small room with a merged kitchen and living area. "Sorry its small...but its cozy I guess..." He smiled taking his bag off his shoulder and placing it on the hook by the door. He took off his shoes in the walk way and looked towards the other with a smile. "I hope its not too messy...I have art supplies kind of everywhere at the moment...."

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:13 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli was grins. “I like it,” he signs before taking off his shoes and placing then by Yuma’s. “Oh, don’t worry about it. My room, back home is much worse. I like to a lot of things that show of some importance. Pretty cool place.” Eli signs calmly over to Yuma scoping out everything, he could tell Yuma really got into his work determinedly. “Is art a passion or a hobby?”

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:20 am
User Image

Yuma smiled and turned away going to his desk as he blushed. "Its a mixture of both...it started out as a passionate hobby then I started selling whatever work people would buy for money and now im here..." He smiled signing before walking over to his desk pulling out a small canvas. It had some paint on it already and was looking to shape some what of mystic cat or animal.

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:30 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

"Okay." Eli nods looking and watching. He didn't want to touch anything without permission. He was becoming over joyed about getting to see something so cool. "Oh, the snacks... Uh, I'll be back. Is there anything special you want me to grab while I'm out?"

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:34 am
User Image

Yuma shook his head and set down the canvas. "I don't eat much and I have medicine I need to take too so you can get whatever you like....and don't be afraid to act like this is your own home too ok?" He smiled signing before he sat at his desk and opened the drawers, pulling out his medicine and paint brushes.

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli grins. "Alright. I’ll try to be back as fast as I can." He says to Yuma, then quickly grabs his shoes and slides them on. It was nice that Yuma was being so humble to him. He turns around feeling like he was forgetting something. When he thought about it, he then went and turned back around. He opens door and waved lightly as he went to close the door. There was no need to over think things.

TwistedSongWriter

[exit]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:50 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma waved the other good bye and waited for the door to close. Once he heard it shut he quickly covered his face, his cheeks burning with an embarrassed blush. 'How could I be like this?..I jus met him but I already like him....oh god if even tried to tell him I know he'll think im weird...and I tried to talk...god that would frighten him...' Yuma thought to himself, fanboying over the other after burying his face in a nearby pillow.

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli was so happy that he could get a good run, but now he kind of felt bad because of all the sweat he accumulated. He usually always over does it on running and he should have been more cautious knowing that he wasn't going back to his dorm. Luckily some very nice people helped him with choosing something more comfortable to wear and he didn't get his good clothes messed up. He packed his bag of clothes in one hand and the snacks and drinks that he thought him and Yuma would enjoy together if Yuma decided to eat. As he approached the apartment door he became nervous, but brushed it off with a good sigh. He knocks on the door, blew his bangs over to the side, and waited for his awesome friend to answer. While waiting, Eli unconsciously bite a little on his lower lip, he thought quietly to himself... "Am I an idiot?! Maybe I should... at least until... No, I don't..." Eli wasn't sure how he felt, but he knew he liked hanging out with Yuma.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:48 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma heard a knock at the door and tried his best to calm himself and to get rid of his blush. Opening the door slightly he smiled seeing Eli and let the other in. 'Its going to be fine...its just a friendly hang out...nothing more nothing less' Yuma thought as he closed the door and looked over at the other male with a smile.  

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:31 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli smiled cheerfully as the door opened up. “Hey,” he says lightly. He was carrying way to many bags. “Sorry it took so long. I had to get a good run in and…” Eli sighs feeling guilty now, “I wasn’t thinking and over did it. But, there are some very nice people around here and I found some interesting scenery.” Eli was talking as he walked through the door not trying to hit the other on the way in. “I think I brought enough to eat and drink on for a good solid week. Though I could eat about half of it during the movie.” Eli laughs to himself for a few seconds, even though he was joking he it was also true. “Yet again, I apologize for the massive sweat and stench. I hope I’m not causing any trouble. If you get hungry or anything, I brought extra.” Eli takes off his shoes with no hands and walks into the kitchen to lay everything down carefully. He still was amazed by everything, but kept his enjoyment sealed and come off as being cool and calm like usual. “Do you think I could take a quick shower? I promise this won’t happen again.” He grinned calmly at Yuma, but he couldn’t help that he felt like he was invading his space.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:43 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma walked over and did his best to help the other laughing as Eli spoke. He shook his head and put a gentle hand on Eli shoulder. "Its fine, this is your second home you can do whatever you like" He signed smiling sweetly at the other as blush crept onto his face again. He looked back down at the bags and put everything out that looked like it was for the movie. "I'll bring out what movies I have but I warn you most of them are animated films we can decide after your shower ok?" He signed before walking to his bed and pulling out the movies from under it.  

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli smiled looking down as Yuma placed a hand on his shoulder. He probably sounded really stupid just then, but there wasn't much to do about it now. He nodded and thanked Yuma a few times, feeling a bit shy now. He remembered him telling him that before he left, but... "Yeah.. I'm sorry," he signs laughing lightly at himself again. He helps pull out some of the things and moves the bags to place them into one bag and leaves them off to the side. "Alright, that sounds good." Eli signs back then grabs the bag with his things and calmly headed to the bathroom. He softly closed the door and leaned against it for a few seconds. When he had gathered his thoughts again he proceeded to turn on the shower; making it as hot as he could stand it. He grabbed the things needed to wash off and started with his hair. Eli was used to goofing off in the shower when he was home, but he thought carefully before doing anything. Eli wasn't used to have two homes and a dorm. He smiled making himself promise that he would not take advantage and he would enjoy the thought of it all instead.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:10 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma smiled as he heard the door close and the shower start. He liked having this person around, it made him feel less lonely and more safe. As he placed the movies he had on the table to sort them out, the male grabbed his chest, like he did earlier in class, and hunched over the table, panting softly as the pain throbbed. He looked over at his medication and reached the bottle, opening It and taking what he needed. After taking the pills and drinking most of his water after he sighed, glad he didn't forget the medicine this time. If he did well, Eli would have had to rush him to the hospital. He laid his head on the table, the throbbing in his heart finally fading after he calmed down.  

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli reaches for a towel nearby and dries off. He put on everything except his sweeter and jacket. When he finished drying his hair he went and put the rest if his clothes and the borrowed clothes into the bag. He made sure not to leave or make a mess. When he walked out of the bathroom, he saw that Yuma had been waiting on him and the movies were laid out. He smiles and begins to joke. "My little sister says nothing can beat Frozen." Eli carefully glances at each movie while placing his bag out to the sided. He thought about randomly selecting because he wasn't big on decisions. "But, of course, she has made me watch it more than I can remember." Eli looked fondly at the other, noticed something different but chooses not to mention anything. He thought that if Yuma had something to say, he would tell him. "So, how will we decide? They seem to be some pretty good choices," Eli signs calmly as if he had no worry because he was starting to feel comfortable and relaxed.

TwistedSongWriter

Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces