Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

he takes another deep breath and smile again, hearing everything that the other had said. It was kind of weird, but Eli didn't. "No, I'm not mad at you. Yeah, it might have been a little weird, but that's.."Eli stops in thought and sentence, "Yuma, are you okay?" He was getting worried again and didn't like to see him suffering. Eli quickly felt his cheeks, his forehead, he looked for signs in the others eyes. He knew he couldn't let what happened last time happen again. "Maybe we should watch the movie some other time. I really think that I should either take you to the hospital. If not the hospital, then I should make you get some sleep. I think that might actually help."

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:17 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma quickly held onto Elis arm and nudged his face into him. "Im ok...I promise I just....I thought you would hit me or yell at me..." He said quietly looking up at the other, the blush on his cheeks impossible to hide now. "I...I really like you...im sorry if that sounds weird but...I really do...your the first person I've talked to In years and not by sign language but with my actual voice..." Yuma sniffled lightly pressing his forehead back into the others arm.

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:06 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Knowing now what the blushing was for, Eli took a deep breath and grinned. As long as they weren’t making a trip to the hospital, Eli could calm down. He chuckles a little thinking that Yuma would do the same and stares at him relieved. “No, I would never have any intentions of hurting you. I’m too impressed, but I have to admit.. I thought that you were going to do the same thing to me.” He watches as the other goes to hide his face again and couldn’t help but to smile at how precious he was acting. “You don’t have to hide. I have saying to say. I...I like you too, but it’s kind of hard to explain. I can’t seem to make any sense of any of it and...” He wanted to tell Yuma everything, but from past experiences, Eli had learned it was better to wait and he didn't want to ruin things between them. Even if they didn't become something more or less, Eli at least wanted to establish being friends. So Eli decides to carefully take Yuma by the face and return the favor with an even better kiss. He wanted to make sure somewhat of his feelings could be explained, but knew it wasn't the answer to solve all his problems. He slowly pulls away smiling. “Why don’t you use your voice more? I mean, you should use whatever you feel more comfortable with.” Eli noticed the small sniffling and then goes to clean off the others face. He face began to get red all over again as he thought about kissing Yuma again to make him smile a hundred times bigger.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:17 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma looked up at the other and smiled, wrapping his arms around Eli lightly. "I used to talk a lot but...I got into an accident and the doctors said I can't talk for long periods so I just stopped talking all together..." He said quietly looking up at the other before he blushed. Letting Eli go and sitting with his hands in his lap, Yuma was embarrassed by his own behavior. "I-Im so sorry! I...Im really clingy and I like you a lot so...oh gosh im sorry im so weird..." He sniffled looking away as he covered his face with his delicate hands.  

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli wasn't feeling as nervous as much and grinned with some understanding. "Oh, I see." Eli sat thinking and when Yuma pulled away.. He wasn't sure how really to react to that. He chuckled a little and tried to think of something to say that wouldn't cause him to embarrass himself. "It's different, but I don't mind." Eli smiles brightly as he calmly pats Yuma on the hand. "Dont worry. I promise I won't walk off. It'll have to take more than a kiss." Eli then calmly grabs his drink, he didn't want things to get or become complicated, but there was an odd feeling in him. He tried shaking it off by looking at the movie that they had left playing.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:38 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma blushed and lowered his hands to the space between his legs, moving slightly because of the feeling in his lower stomach. He wanted to tell Eli about it but knew the other would either laugh or be disgusted at what feeling is was. "I...I feel weird...." Yuma stuttered quietly moving his hips a bit as he continued to look away from the other. There was no way this could end well.  

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli was reaching for some candy when he noticed that Yuma was being too quiet. He grew suspicious but he didn't wanna make Yuma feel like he was being nosey. "Are you okay?" Eli sits back trying to open the candy.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:59 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma yelped quietly and trembled as he glanced over at the other. He didn't want to tell Eli that he was turned on but if leaving hints for the other worked he would try. "I just...I-I my stomachs really..warm..." He stuttered putting his knees together as he kept his arms between his legs. 'How did I get like this?..did I drink something wrong? Why am I acting inappropriately..' The senior thought as he looked down, his blush a deep red as the color flooded over his cheeks and ears.

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:27 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli freezes as he takes a break from trying to figure out how to open the candy. "Your stomach... Being warm." He started to think about that statement and turns to look at Yuma cautiously. "Uh... I'm not sure how to take that, but..." Eli calmly stands up holding the candy. "Do you need to.. Uh..." Eli face palms as he awkwardly stood there, probably looking stupid. "Uh, I'm sorry..." while standing there, Eli turns red. "Should I evacuate the area?" He didn't know how to what to say. He was sure that he should have mentioned leaving, but he didn't really want to leave. Eli tried to act as normal as possible, as he turned slightly to hide that he was taken off guard and was becoming shy.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:38 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma started to cry and looked away. "I-Im sorry...im disgusting...I-I drank it even though I knew what it would do...Im sorry..." The senior cried as he leaned forward trying his best to get rid of his inappropriate feeling.  

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:47 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Feeling bad now, Eli push everything off. "No, I probably should have..." Eli looks at the drinks and the candy and thinks. "It's really not your fault. I didn't want to feel like I was being a hog or something, but I should have thought about how your medicine would react to everything I brought." He rubs the back of his head.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:00 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image
As he moved Yuma let out a small, sweet voice; blushing deeply at what he just did. "I-I am s-so s-sorry...I really a-am a freak..." He sniffed covering his mouth quickly so he wouldn't let out anymore moans or noises. "P-Please if you feel uncomfortable...you can go.." He said quietly small tears falling down his cheeks.  

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:15 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

If he left, Eli was for sure things would get weird when meeting up again for social studies. But if he stayed it would get weird to, though there were no guarantees either way. Eli takes a deep breathe and sucks up any nervous doubts and calmly says. "I would feel right just leaving out of nowhere. Besides, it wouldn't be friendly and I... I kind of feel bad. I didn't mean to ruin most of our hangout time." Eli holds out a hand and nods. If he gave up so easily then what could he call himself. "I'll help you to the bathroom. And when your done maybe we could discuss how I can make things up to ya." Eli grins not wanting to give up just yet.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:20 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma looked over at the other and sniffled. "Are you sure?.." he asked taking the others hand after finally standing up. He panted lightly and trembled, the feeling rising as it rubbed against his pants.  

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:29 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

"Yeah. Everyone deserves a chance. Don't worry, I still think your cool. If anything you have more guys than I do." Eli helps Yuma to the bathroom as he calmly chatted. "I promise, no worries. If you need anything, knock or something."

TwistedSongWriter

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces