Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:36 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image
As he got to the door Yuma yelped as he tripped from the carpet to the tile, making a loud thud as he fell onto the floor. "ow!...I-im so so sorry...im ok..." He stuttered holding himself in pain and in the feeling he felt as he laid on the floor. He tried his best to cover himself from Eli but ended up exposing himself more, blushing deeply as he knew the other was thinking he was disgusting.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:44 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli tried to help, but his efforts fails. He made sure not to look too much. "It's okay." He really didn't know how to work in a situation like this; since he had marked certain things as a sensitive areas that he felt really shy about. Eli quickly made sure Yuma was okay anyways and offered to help him up.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:49 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma could feel his arousal grow, making the senior tremble as he tried to control himself. "I-Im fine...um...I-I need t-to take care o-of this...I-!" Yuma stuttered before letting out a loud moan quickly covering his mouth again and looking up at Eli, his eyes wide with embarrassment. "I-I...I...I didn't mean..." He stuttered even more trying his best to look away but couldn't as his eyes were fixed on Eli.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:55 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

"Alright." Eli's eyes widen but he turns quickly as he closed the door. He took a deep breath and stormed and got the candy he was working on and his drink. To give more privacy, he thought he would sit out in the hallway with the door barely cracked. To get his mind of things he tried opening the candy again.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:00 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma laid on the floor and panted lightly but quite loudly. He tried his best to stay quiet and to not make the other feel any more uncomfortable then he was but he couldn't help but moan aloud. After awhile he finished and sat up a little woozy and dizzy, then he tried to stand and grabbed onto the counter top. Once he stood on his legs he fixed himself but fell into the wall making a loud thud noise through the apartment.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:05 am
xd User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli almost had the bag opened, when he heard the loud sound, he jumped and jerked the bag opened. He wasn't sure what happened but he grabbed his things and ran in quickly after. "Yuma... Are you okay?" He paused waiting for an answer or a knock.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:09 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image
Yuma let out a small whimper and slid down the wall, sitting back on the floor as he could hear Eli talking to him. He weakly knocked on the wall he was leaning on and closed his eyes, resting his head on the cold surface.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:17 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli rushed to the door as soon as he heard the knock. Without hesitating, he carefully opened the door. When he say the Yuma looked like he was in a bit a pain, he bend down to try and help him stay up. "Do we need to make a hospital visit or a straight to the coach and maybe some ice?..."

TwistedSongWriter

((Sorry... I'm typing from my phone currently and it's being a pain. :/ ))  

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:22 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image
Yuma looked over at the other, dazed, and suddenly wrapped his arms around Elis shoulders, pulling him into a hug. "Lets go to sleep...your warm.." He said quietly, his words slurred as if he were drunk as he clung to Eli tightly.

((oh your fine! xD )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:28 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli almost loses his balances as Yuma pulled a bit more than he expected. Chuckling, Eli finally says, "We can't sleep on the floor... That would a bit crazy." Eli carefully holds on to Yuma as he gets him up and out of the floor. It kind of threw he off though, cause Yuma wasn't acting himself.

TwistedSongWriter

(( biggrin okay lol ))  

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:34 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image
Looking up at the other Yuma squinted his eyes and smiled gently before giving Eli a small kiss, giggling when their lips parted. "Your..your cute...you look like Thomas too- are you guys related?" The senior asked his mood changing once again. His medications symptoms were mood swings and dizzy spells so this was normal for him, especially since he added sugar from his drink into this all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:43 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli froze in his tracks as he tried walk Yuma to wear they needed to be. He wasn't sure what too think, but Yuma was definitely acting different from before. He looking off to the side to hide his blushing. He takes a small breath. "Oh, thank you, but I don't think I know Thomas. Maybe we all come meet one day." Yuma was almost acting like he was more drunk an anything else.

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:47 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image
Yuma giggled and leaned into Eli even more, looking up at the other with a gentle smile and blushed cheeks. "You act just like he did...its so funny-do you like boys? I like boys, any boy, I like boys..." Yuma giggled as he held onto Elis chest, giggling and babbling like a little school girl. "Hey do you like me? I saw your blush and it was really cute do it again..." The senior smiled, his cheeks red and his conversation changing every other minute.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:59 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli laughs a little really not knowing what to say. He was all over the place and he struggled to keep up. "Oh well... Uh.. Yeah. Oh really? Thomas sounds nice..." Eli stops again as Yuma continued and he ended up blushing again, not because he was a ask but because he was getting thrown all over the place. Not knowing where or really how Yuma was acting so differently, it was surprising. "Maybe we should sit down."

TwistedSongWriter

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

YumaStoo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:03 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image
Yuma giggled and pressed himself against Eli again, blushing but smiling as he did so. " Ya know I like you...your nice you don't force me to do things....we should go out!" He smiled wobbling slightly as he held onto the other.  
Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff