Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:10 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

The pressure could certainly be felt. Eli laughed a long with Yuma's giggling. "Uh... Well I like you too. You seem pretty spontaneous and overly cheerful. I wish I had your spirit." Eli grew redder in the face as to tried to keep a smile and carefully look after Yuma too.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:14 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma suddenly calmed down and when he looked up again he had tears in his eyes. "You...you'll still be my friend right?..after all this..i used to have tons of friends, a boyfriend too but...but they all left.." The senior cried his medication causing his mood to swing again. "You can't meet Thomas because hes not here anymore...they all left..."  

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:25 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

The sudden change... It also knock Eli off his feet. "Yes, of course... Ah, please don't cry. It'll be alright. I'm not going anywhere, see?" Eli then hugs up to Yuma. Now he could see why he stressed and looked like the world was against him. He held onto Yuma until he got him to stop crying.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:29 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image
Yuma cried as he held onto Eli tightly. After awhile he calmed down and rested his head on the others chest. "Im tired....can we go to sleep?...I don't want to sleep alone..." He sniffled rubbing his eye in the process.  

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:38 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli looked calmly ate Yuma in his arms and grinned warmly. "...Uh, yeah." He calmly released him knowing that even if he did walk all the way to his dorm... Staying the night with Yuma would be more efficient. Eli takes an easy breath. "I guess I could stay over."

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:42 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma smiled up at the other, drowsiness kicking in as he almost into the other. "so..tired..." He mumbled holding onto Eli tightly, making sure he didn't fall. "We can share my bed....I don't have anything else.."  

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:49 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

"It's okay. I'm getting sleepy too" Eli smiles, that should be fine, as long as you don't kick me out of the bed or something on the terms of that. Eli joked a little. "if in that case, I may as well take the floor."

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:39 pm
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma groaned and clung to Eli even more, looking up with a pouting face. "Sleep with me..." He pouted, the blush on his puffy cheeks making his face feel warm against the others chest.  

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:46 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Eli was quiet at first, the pouting face was definitely a heart jerker plus the tight hold he had on him. He rubbed Yuma's back looking up with a slight blush. Eli started praying that Yuma wouldn't use that face to his disadvantage, in the future, and laughed a little. Eli didn't want to admit it to himself, but he was growing a bigger soft spot for Yuma than what he would have liked to think. "Okay, okay, you've got me," Eli smiles while letting hisself fall right into trap. He was always a sucker for good sappy facial expressions. When Yuma's grip loosened a bit, Eli would take everything out of pockets and lay them down. "Let's sleep, shall we?" Eli grinned while wait for the next move. This would be interesting.

TwistedSongWriter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:36 am
chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

User Image

Yuma smiled and held Eli even closer. "Oh so you agreed?.." He said as he gently pushed their bodies together, watching Eli with a drunk like smirk. "You said yes so there's no backing out now~" he giggled before tiptoeing up and kissing the other, wrapping his arms around Eli's shoulders to keep himself up and the other in place.  

YumaStoo

chocolate_hoho_shikamaru

Newbie Star

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:17 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

❖ Elijah Gray ❖

Things were beginning to escalate before Eli and he was thrown off. As someone taught to be kind and treat others the way he would have wanted, he could not help himself as Yuma kissed him, his lips were moving to kiss back. Eli's struggle began to get harder so he nervously speaks out, "...Uh, Yuma," he smiles sweetly at the other as his cheeks were still a little pink. "What am I agreeing to? I mean, I cuddle in my sleep sometimes when I sleep beside of someone, but that's out of habit. I'm not sure what you mean." Eli started staring away from Yuma, jumping to conclusions, but he had to make sure he would not be crossing any boundaries. Hurting Yuma was the last thing on his list, but he couldn't allow his self-control to lose control. "Alright, if we want any sleep, I think now would be a good start. Would you happen to have an oversized t-shirt that I could maybe wear? I don't normal sleep in a dress shirt." He looks at his wrist watch seeing that it wasn't too late and pats Yuma on the back. He grins calmly as he begins to grab ahold of Yuma's hands and brings them to his side, without thinking Eli leaned towards Yuma and gave him a gently kiss on the forehead. After realizing that he had done that he grew a little stiff for a few seconds. He couldn't allow personally feelings to step in now and said calmly, "I'm sorry. I'm getting awkward."

TwistedSongWriter

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces