Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
WW for GJC!! Updated 12/16 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GJC Assistant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:00 am
User Image

Positions and Requirements

Members Committee

1. Forum Moderators (1) You post in the guild's sub forums and find any members that are disrupting the GJC's peaceful environment or are breaking the TOS. You lock, move, and archive threads as needed.
Pay: Negotiable

2. Member Recruiters (3) Invite 5+ members to the guild weekly. You must record and post names in the committee thread.
Pay: 500mil gold/50plat per person invited (10bil/1k plat+ per month)

3. Affiliate Finders (1) Find affiliates for the guild and add them.

Graphics Committee
Committee Leader (1) They oversee the work of all crew in the committee, and serve as a guide. They are a vice captain and work directly under the captain. They can issue orders and coordinate the committee members. They are in charge of all design and art projects.

1. Graphic Designers (2) Create graphics for the guild's homepage and threads with the committee leader.
Pay: 100mil-100bil gold/10 plat-10k plat per banner/graphic made

Events Committee

Committee Leader (0) They oversee the work of all crew in the committee, and serve as a guide. They are a vice captain and work directly under the captain. They can issue orders and coordinate the committee members.

If you're applying for one of the jobs listed below you can do more than one of them.
1. Brainstorm Troops (5) They plan events, and decide what kinds of booths, games, and contests will be made during the events.
Pay: 5bil gold/500 plat per event

2. Game Makers (4) Make themed games for the event that's being planned.
Pay: 5bil gold/5k plat per event thread made(no cap on how much you can make), plus a bonus for participating

3. Contest Directors (2) Create themed contests for the event and set up prizes according to the provided budget.
Pay: 5bil gold/5k plat per event thread made(no cap on how much you can make), plus a bonus for participating

4. Booth Coordinators (4) Set up and manage booths to sell graphics/art/pixel items/pets. You can sell your own work or find others willing to join in the event.
Pay: 20bil gold/20k plat per event thread made; artists(including crew) receive 50% of profits OR I commission all art paying full price and the guild keeps the sales.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:05 am
User ImageUser Image
Please fill this out and post it here.

[quote="Love Renewed"][/quote]
[color=teal]I WANT A JOB![/color]
[color=seagreen]Username:
Gaian Age: (When did you start Gaia?)
Real Age: (Over 18 works, if you are)
Do you have guild crew experience?:
Which position do you want?:
Why do you want this job?:
Samples: (For graphic designers)
[/color]

GJC Assistant

GJC Assistant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:07 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:08 am
User Image

GJC Assistant

Cyoot as a Button

Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:35 pm
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!
Username: Chemical Insanityy
Real Name sad optional) Carissa
Gaian Age: (When did you start Gaia?) 1063 days (almost three years ago)
Real Age: (Over 18 works, if you are) 17
Do you have guild crew experience?: No
Which position do you want?: Forum MOD
Why do you want this job?: It's good to have someone keep everyone on track, and keep things appropriate and under gaia's rules and regulations, as well as this guild's.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:52 pm
What do game makers axactly do? Do they create computer games for themed events? Or forum games?  

wattywatty14

Friendly Explorer

8,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100

Dancing In Lunar Rays

Desirable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:21 pm
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!
Username: Dancing In Lunar Rays
Real Name: Rose~ (But everyone can call me Dancing or Xen on here if ya'll want.)
Gaian Age: This account is 3450 days old, however my original account which I don't use anymore is from january 04
Real Age: Ancient (over 18 )
Do you have guild crew experience?: Yes. I used to run a few role playing guilds but then I took a leave of absence from gaia due to life.
Which position do you want?: Beautification Committee leader
Why do you want this job?: I have a lot of fun doing the graphic's for this guild. I'm getting a new job with actual set hours starting soon and I'm excited to now have time to do graphics and collaborate with others.
Samples: I'm on my tablet right now but if you want I can quote you later with my samples other then the ones in this thread.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:30 pm
Dancing In Lunar Rays
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!
Real Name: Rose~ (But everyone can call me Dancing or Xen on here if ya'll want.)
Gaian Age: This account is 3450 days old, however my original account which I don't use anymore is from january 04
Do you have guild crew experience?: Yes. I used to run a few role playing guilds but then I took a leave of absence from gaia due to life.
Why do you want this job?: I have a lot of fun doing the graphic's for this guild. I'm getting a new job with actual set hours starting soon and I'm excited to now have time to do graphics and collaborate with others.
Samples: I'm on my tablet right now but if you want I can quote you later with my samples other then the ones in this thread.
You are fine on the graphics lol. I would love to promote you!! I will quote you in the graphic thread with some things.  

Love Renewed
Captain

Love Renewed
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:31 pm
ComputerNerd250
What do game makers axactly do? Do they create computer games for themed events? Or forum games?
They create games for our events.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:32 pm
c
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!
Username: Chemical Insanityy
Real Name sad optional) Carissa
Gaian Age: (When did you start Gaia?) 1063 days (almost three years ago)
Real Age: (Over 18 works, if you are) 17
Do you have guild crew experience?: No
Which position do you want?: Forum MOD
Why do you want this job?: It's good to have someone keep everyone on track, and keep things appropriate and under gaia's rules and regulations, as well as this guild's.
Welcome on board. Once I get you promoted please go into the crew forum and read the Crew Guide as well as the Members Committee thread.  

Love Renewed
Captain

Dancing In Lunar Rays

Desirable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:38 pm
Love Renewed
Dancing In Lunar Rays
Love Renewed

I WANT A JOB!
You are fine on the graphics lol. I would love to promote you!! I will quote you in the graphic thread with some things.

Yaaaaay. Still can't tip guild posts so I quoted instead. Yaaaaay!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:26 pm
Love Renewed
ComputerNerd250

Computer games or forum games? Or rally games or our little in-chat virtual gaiaq thing?  

wattywatty14

Friendly Explorer

8,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100

Love Renewed
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:10 pm
ComputerNerd250
Love Renewed
ComputerNerd250

Computer games or forum games? Or rally games or our little in-chat virtual gaiaq thing?
Thread games like with the dice and rng. Our events are all inside the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:39 am
Love Renewed
ComputerNerd250
Love Renewed
ComputerNerd250

Thread games like with the dice and rng. Our events are all inside the guild.

oka ythanks for telling me.  

wattywatty14

Friendly Explorer

8,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100

GJC Assistant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:34 pm
heart  
The Gaia Job Center

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]