Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Arena 11: Artemis versus Sabur

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:59 am

The moon rose overhead and gave a beautiful shine to the white flowers that surrounded the desecrated and scorched black widow nest. A lone shinobi stood in front of the remains, mourning the loss of brethren. He seeks revenge and can only be compensated with blood.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:04 am
Artemis : x

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:34 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Sabur Eban Lamar
Nicknames: Nicknames are an illusion brought by human standards to create some idiotic moniker and stand out from the social hierarchy.
Age: His age, to this very day is a mystery, though he lies and says hes 1,000 years old to scare children.
Creation date: March 2nd
Sexuality: Pansexual (Cast-iron skillets make him harder than diamond)

Culture: Greek
Religion: Arachnaism

Birth Country: Water
Country of Residence: Water
Position: Genin
Social Class: Upper

Race: Spider Incubus
Alignment: Righteous Evil

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: He's rather vain and greedy, believing others that are not of his kind to be beneath him unless he takes a liking to someone, but that only means that they are his possessions.

Sabur is definitely a pretty boy, and became so vain from being told over and over again by his precious "mother-figure" that he was better than everyone else. Royalty even. He spent his childhood bullying others and emotionally scarring kids for ages.

Take on warfare: The path to glory is always paved through bodies and blood.
Loyalty to Village- If he had to turn on his people and way of life, he wouldn't do it.
Theme song: Battle Cry
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 198 lbs.
Build: Lean
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Crimson Red
Complexion: Fair

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None
XXXXL I K E S
City: Hidden Cloud Village
Culture: Roman

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Hidden Leaf Village

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
            I remembered it vividly, the day I came to be and the hell I was thrown into at such a young age. I could smell the hospital and the scent of elderly all around me. Despite my age, even I turned my nose to such a stench. The doctor smacked my bottom to give me a good wake up call and congratulate me for not kicking the bucket before I made it out. I was placed into the loving arms of a caring woman, one of the age of 22 who went by the name of Teia Lamar. This woman would die soon, I could see it in her eyes. She had the look of loneliness, despair, sadness, greed. I had no abilities then, but my eyes could everything clearly, she would be the first of many.

While Teia would work at the local ichirakus in the Hidden Leaf to provide for me, I received training in that village, or rather, I went to school there and learned under the watchful eye of the Hokage then. It was miserable...for them. They all watched me like a hawk, staring at me as I would sit by the window sill and play with the spiders who danced along my finger tips. I looked at the multiple eyes of the insect, stared deep into it as I tore off its legs one by one, watching it slowly crawl or wiggle away. Kids always wondered why I would do that every time I saw one, it was because the insect was lesser than me and knew I was tougher than it.

The teacher would talk to Teia and ask if I had any problems at home or if I was acting out for a reason. Teia lied and said that nothing was wrong. She could never tell the teacher what she did, because then, her good feelings would disappear. On late nights in the dark, I'd sit by the window sill of my room and gaze at the stars, only to have Teia come in and close the door behind her, locking it in the process. She could never make up all of the nights I screamed and begged, or the words she uttered as she made me this way. She'd never be able to repay me for my torment, only through her blood would she be able to make even one cent count as penance.

On the night of the yellow moon, it gave a solid golden glow to everything it touched. I could even feel it caress my cheeks as I'm forcefully thrown down onto the bed by Teia. It wouldn't end the way she or any of you thought it would this night. She gazed into my eyes with a look of longing and lust, just like the other nights. But something was amiss tonight, she was lost in my eyes. I waved a hand left and right to check if she was even still there, finding out that she was trapped in a genjutsu. One that I cast without even forming a hand sign but brought the will of it and prayed for her death like the subjects would pray to a golden idol. My wish was granted.

As she was trapped, lost in her fantasies as well as a web of sin, I burned down the home as well as tearing away the memory of her. Even now, my memories of her are faded. I never wanted to remember her again and I wanted to work on creating a world where I'm the sane one, where I'm the better of the bunch.

I ran to mist...and never looked back.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Genjutsu
Chakra: 260
Elements: Venom/Silk/Genjutsu
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: The Black Widows, The Samara
Clan: N/A

Speed:8
Strength: 3

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Clone, Substitution, Transformation, Wall, and Water Walking

Venom

GENIN

Venom Disc: D-rank
          The venom disc is a sub-solid form of the venom element. Because the Black Widow venom is unlike any liquid or solid, the venom disc acts as both a liquid, a gas and a solid at the same time. It doesn't hurt the enemies very much, and doesn't burn them much either, but it's still a bit faster than your average genin technique.

Venom Transportation: C-rank
          Black Widow can pull themselves towards venom they have on the field by attaching a string to it. The pull is quicker than their regular movement speed.

CHUUNIN

Spider Venom Manipulation: C-rank
          By drawing out the venom of your spiderlings on the field, you can create any shape and launch it at the enemy with an almost telekinetic power. The blunt force of this blast is staggering, and the burn is even worse.

Venom Shield: C-rank
          The Venom Shield summons a wall of venom springing from your mouth to defend your body. It wraps around you like a cloak, but does not burn you. Chuunin techniques and lower than that are completely dissolved before they reach you.

Open wide: C-rank
          A simple technique; opening your mouth, you spit out a cloud of venom that burns enemies in front of you. Looking at the venom even if out of the cloud can get venom particles in your eyes that will make it very painful to keep them open without blinking almost constantly. This will last for 3 posts.

I call for a feast! C-rank
          Okay, so it's a peculiar technique, but it's one worth mentioning. The Black Widow will summon a large spider made entirely of a solid black venom. The spider will chase the enemy for two posts and try to eat them, lunge at them, et cetera. The spider moves about two-thirds as quickly as its creator, and getting eaten by it... well, you won't be alive much longer.

JOUNIN

It's time to slay: A-rank, 6 per each post continued
          A massive fog of venom will begin to flow out of the Black Widow's body. The fog will expand outward, more and more. From inside of the fog, the Black Widow is safe. The fog blocks electrical conductivity and slows most other moves invading, even ones of higher rank. Anyway, from inside of here, every few seconds you can make a screech outward that does not push away the fog, and does not give away the location it's coming from. If the screech can manage to hit the opponent, it will draw them into the fog. They won't be able to move. They'll be paralyzed until they're completely brought back to the one who screamed, by then burned to a crisp.

The red eyed devil: C-rank (but takes jounin training to learn)
          This allows the Black Widow to redirect any venom attack of theirs that has recently missed its mark. It cannot redirect SS-ranked venom jutsu back again. This is done simply by focusing your eyes on the target you wish for the venom to be moved to.

If only you knew me: A-rank
          A giant disc of venom moving beyond your speed launches at the enemy. If it hits them, it slices through them and then spreads a burning venom through their body. The trick to this technique is that you can switch it with yourself instantly. Throw a disc to a location you want to arrive at but can't so easily get to, and you can take yourself there.

I don't want to die: A-rank
          All venom in the field (if none is present it will generate beside the user) draws back to the user as a vicious cloud. Not only does this completely annihilate anyone not quick enough to respond, but it also acts as a powerful venom armor to defend an incoming attack. It's an incredible technique if used correctly.

I strike: A-rank
          A quick venom strike.

Version 1: A massive claw of venom appears in front of the user and grapples onto the enemy, slamming them against the ground, crushing them.

Version 2: A small shield-sized venom spike launches to the foe at untrackable speeds and stabs through them, impaling them and invading their body with burning venom.

Spawn

An infinite army of us: 5 chakra per 3 abilities
          In order to use abilities you must use your spiders. Unfortunately, it costs energy to generate them. Creating spiders is simple; they will crawl out of your pours (literally) in a puny size, expanding once they exit your body. The feeling of them leaving your body is actually somewhat relaxing. If you generate spiders but don't use abilities with them, then you can simply use them as projectiles.

I laughed so hard I died: Passive
          Bites from your spiderlings will cause enemies to laugh outrageously hard for eight posts, throwing off their focus (obviously) until they drop dead. Medics can cure this. However, your spiderlings are not as venomous as you and in order to fully poison the enemy you have to get them bitten by your spiderlings on two separate occasions. Another way for you to poison them is to stab them with your fingernails, which leak poison when they dig into something.

Save Me: Passive, C-rank each time
          In moments of extreme peril, the Black Widow's body has an emergency defense system where it will release thousands of spiders outwards to take blows for them. The release of them is almost instant, but not quite. Whenever a Black Widow is struck by such fear or acknowledgment that they might really die, then this will protect them. The spiders can then proceed to attack the enemy, if they can land on them. This can also protect against ninjutsu, but not entirely. If the jutsu is above chuunin rank, it will only weaken the damage, not neutralize it.

Show them how it's Done: B-rank
          The spiderlings will descend upon an opponent, almost teleporting above them, latched onto a spider string. The spiders, along with the web they fall from, will drop onto the opponent, and the web will smother the enemies face and prevent them from breathing or even thinking straight. This can be done without even a notice, so if you're going at an opponent in close-range combat when it can be effective if they're unaware. If the opponent manages to get hit by the web, the spiders will start furiously gnawing at their skin, which can actually tear their head off in a matter of a dozen seconds.

How fast can you run on two legs? B-rank
          Almost like a hound, the Black Widow will ready a vicious stance where it runs on its arms as well. This lasts for three posts. There are no stat boosts, but their flexibility and perception are moderately heightened and each swipe of their claws or bite from them will inject spiderlings into the enemies body which will cause the enemy to grow extremely itchy and dizzy. In this state your jumps are even more deadly than usual, and their range is even more increased. You jump as if you were being launched by a powerful force.

This body of mine: A-rank
          This ability allows you to grow strange appendages instantly from your body. They retract after one strike, but they grow almost constantly, like a barrage. This can last for five posts, and gives you a ridiculous advantage in close-ranged combat. Out of nowhere you'll be growing massive spider-legs from your back that will stab into the enemy, fangs from your fingers to increase the range of your swipes, a carcass to protect your body. Unfortunately, none of these appendages can survive anything stronger than Jounin rank abilities. If they can cut, they will poison.

It's for the greater good: C-rank
          Launching your spiderling from a cobweb string, it will fling itself to the enemy moving very, very fast. Once it gets within a close vicinity of the enemy, or whenever you deem it right, it will explode, releasing the common Black Widow poison into their body if they were within the blasting cloud. The cloud of poison is about ten feet wide and ten feet tall, and will extend quickly outward to a final radius of 20 feet. This poison kills the enemy quicker than the base poison; 5 posts.

I am not afraid: A-rank
          This is an incredibly fearsome genjutsu. It can either be auto-cast onto anyone who has been struck with the spider poison, or transferred by either touch or sight (simply looking at anything red within 2 posts of this being initially cast will force it onto the enemy). The enemy will imagine themselves battling a giant spider the widow has summoned. The spider will manage to eat them, and it will be a long struggle to get out. In the real world, their body is completely stunned. Their eyes are turned red. This genjutsu is not like any other; it literally infects the enemy with the spider blood, and turns them into the black widow's eternal servant.

We can be together again: A-rank
          The Black Widow unleashes a terrifying screech. The screech shifts the wind around it, appearing as a shockwave. If the enemy is hit with the shockwave, they will be paralyzed for about a minute. The Black Widow can almost instantly travel within the area of effect of the shockwave, arriving shortly at the struck foe. At this point, they can do... whatever they want to them.

Silk

GENIN

I'm not there anymore: D-rank
          This technique will first grab the Black Widow with a silk string, and once they rise about twenty feet from the ground (the ascension is very quick; it scales with their speed), they'll disappear, going invisible for a few seconds. They will then re-appear again, falling down on you from above. This move can only be used to travel to an enemy and it can be used from up to one-hundred feet away. It can only be used once every three posts.

Zoom! D-rank
          The Black Widow will launch silk from its mouth, and fling itself towards wherever the silk hits, as if swinging on a vine. The thread can be jumped off of for extra speed and force in the pounce. This is easily the most useful move for the Black Widow's mobility.

Trapped in my web: D-rank
          The Black Widow will launch a net from its mouth, and if this net hits an enemy, it will bind them for a few seconds. It's rather easy to tear off, but it leaves a big fat opening. Not to mention the enemy can't really see most likely, depending on where they were hit.

CHUUNIN

It's worse than tripwire: C-rank
          An invisible string of silk will latch between two obstacles. The only indication of this technique is a slight opening of the mouth. It can be done while talking. If an enemy trips over it, not only will they fall down, but their legs will be glued to it until they can rip it off. Which doesn't take long, but it's certainly more sturdy than your average material. You can't just auto-hit, though. When you use this technique you have to mention some indication, even if it's hidden. You also have to mention the two surfaces the web is tied between, even if their mention is hidden as well.

It doesn't end there: C-rank
          This is a continuous spray of silk. You will shoot a gatling gun of silk from your mouth that doesn't damage the enemy, but even after only a few seconds of it touching them, will be able to cover their entire body in a binding silk. The silk isn't strong, but if you can't get it before it binds your arms, you're... prey.

I beg to differ: C-rank
          Simply by opening your mouth you shoot a massive wall of silk that defends you from an incoming attack or binds the enemy if they're directly in front of you (pretty much point-blank range).

JOUNIN

A web for someone of my size: A-rank
          This will summon a massive spider web spanning a large portion of the field. The Black Widow can jump even further if jumping from the web, and enemies caught in the web are pretty much screwed. Touching it paralyzes you. It's not invisible, but it's mostly transparent. The web is indestructible and lasts for ten posts. Spiderlings constantly spawn from the web and they try to shoot nearby enemies with silk that will draw them into the structure. When not in battle, the web is fully invisible as are the spiderlings attached to it; it also does not have a time limit. This makes invading a Black Widow lair almost completely impossible.

Closer to me: A-rank
          An almost brutal lacing of cobweb will overcome you if you are hit by this large, explosive silk bomb. If it gets a decent amount of silk onto your body, the Black Widow can literally control your movements with its mind. This is generally done to bring you onto its web, which is... well, a death sentence.

Genjutsu

Name of Jutsu: The Burning Plains
          Description: The shinobi will gather chakra around their lips and begin to whistle a tune using the chakra to alter the pitch. Anyone who hears this high pitched whistling will see the user start to smoke and spark drawing them deeper into the genjutsu. When they have seen and heard the jutsu the opponent will see the user burst into a image of flame and the fire will quickly spread around them making everything around look as if it is on fire. All the opponent will be able to hear is the roar of flames and it would be difficult to see the user do to the fact hat they are shrouded in fire. The opponent will feel excruciating pain if they come into contact with the fire.

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu (Mist Servant Technique)
          Description: Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu (False Place Technique)
          Description: Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
          Description: Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision of their greatest fears. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Bunshin No Jutsu (Clone Technique)
          Description: A jutsu that creates an illusionary clone of the user, in numbers of one or more. The clone disappears after being struck with an attack, and can deal no damage. This jutsu is one of the basics, and required to pass the shinobi academy.

Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique)
          Description: This is a simple genjutsu that causes the opponent to see doubles of everything.

Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)
          Description: This genjutsu can create fake blood and wounds on the user’s body to fool the enemy that he/she is wounded. The illusion is only visual; it cannot trick the sense of smell.

Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique)
          Description: A basic technique that makes the opponent see the world around him in a blur, as if drunk.

Bouzenjishitsu no Jutsu (Stupification Technique)
          Description: The user locks eyes with the target and forces a hand seal. For as long as the two can keep looking at each other without being distracted or obstructed, both cannot move. When the user blinks, it's also over.

Name of Jutsu: Reisei Waru no Jutsu (Sanity Shatter)
          Description: This is a fearful mind affecting jutsu. It has the potential to literally shatter a person's hold on sanity. It works by using betrayal, and as such, can only be sued by someone who has felt strong emotiions of being betrayed, be it from being severly hurt by a friend, or seeing the friend betray their viilage and dreams. The jutsu draws those feelings of betrayal and projects them into the target's mind, creating images appropriate to the victim. This could manifest in a seeing a loved one die, or being attacked and killed by close friends. This jutsu take one turn to create, and another to utilize, giving the target ample time to get away. Victims of this jutsu that somehow retain their hold on sanity will become distrustful of all around them, as the jutsu creates a lingering sense of paranoia in the victim's mind. This can be cured by intense care, or by a deep trust that is reaffirmed. If the victim falls in true love, the jutsu is erased permanently. Also, this jutsu cannot be used on one person more than once. If the jutsu fails the first time, the intended victim becomes immune to it from then on.

Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu (Sly Mind Affect Technique)
          Description: Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the target to travel around in circles. If the ninja is unable to detect the illusion very quickly, they can become exhausted mentally and physically when they are unable to reach their desired target by traveling along the same path over and over.

Magen: Jubaku Satsu (Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death)
          Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user will disappear and approach their target. Once near the target, a tree will grow at their feet and its branches will bind them so they can no longer move. Once the illusion makes them believe they are captured, the user will appear from the tree itself and stab said target with a kunai.

Magen: Niju Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique)
          Description: This jutsu places another illusion on top of a previous illusion created by the user. If and when the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place. The second surrounding can be controlled by moving chakra in your hands.

Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
          Description: This simple genjutsu is one that is used for testing the skill, logic and handling pressure abilities of many academy students and genin. When applied on an opponent or a test subject, they will feel as if they are upside down with their feet still on the ground but feeling as if the direction of “down” is the direction of the sky. This genjutsu puts much stress on the mind of an opponent, since there is a strong feeling (mainly because the user has suggested it into the opponent’s mind) that if heshe would move one of their legs, heshe will “fall” into the sky. This genjutsu is superb at testing which genin or academy student has the bravery of taking a calculated risk, and is most used by academy teachers, rather than in combat.
          There is a very easy way to defeat this genjutsu, hence its simplicity and the common use of it as a test: you only have to move one of your legs and the directions of up and down automatically right themselves.

Atama Kusari No Jutsu (Chained Mind Technique)
          Description: This technique uses intricate hand movements and subtle chakra waves to render the target hypnotized and incapable of movement*. However, this effect will only last as long as the shinobi continues to perform the technique and the target can see the shinobi's hands. In other words, while performing this jutsu, you are helpless, but so is your target. (Similar to the Shadow Bind technique, but this genjutsu uses far less chakra). Ideally, this technique would be used as part of a team strategy.
          *If the target cannot see the shinobi's hands, the technique will not take hold.

Ikamono Chikara no Chakra (Fake Chakra Power)
          Description: Another genjutsu that is meant to scare the opponent into surrendering or retreating. The shinobi makes it look like a glowing and sparkling chakra aura surrounds him/her, so that he/she is extremely powerful and dangerous. The color of the chakra is up to the user but it is often red, black or purple in order to make it look more evil and powerful. The enemy can see the chakra as well as feel its enormous (but fake) strength and presence.

Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike)
          Description: For this technique the user must have eye contact with the target. A single hand seal is formed and the user vanishes with a loud bang. In an instant the user is standing in front of the target, a weapon (such as a kunai or katana) plunged into the opponent's body. The opponent feels a blast of pain and the shock of being stabbed, but then the illusion of the user vanishes, revealing it was merely genjutsu. This technique means to paralyze the target in temporary terror.

Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique)
          Description: This is a fairly high level genjutsu where the shinobi temporarily changes the emotions of the target to his/her liking. The emotions imparted can be anything from ecstasy, despair, overconfidence, grief, etc. One would be advised against using this technique on teammates, however. After the effect has passed, the victim remembers the one who used the technique, and almost always with hostility.

Nemuri (Sleep)
          Descripiton: A genjutsu technique where the ninja places their hand on their target's shoulder and forces them into a deep slumber. A useful technique when subterfuge is involved with a mission, but utterly useless in combat.

Nise Shookanjoo No Jutsu (False Summons Technique)
          Description: This crafty technique has the user mimic the hand gestures used to perform a summon; however, nothing is actually summoned except for an incredibly lifelike illusion shaped to the caster's will. Since the only thing being created is a chakra projection and not flesh, this genjutsu can be used by lower level shinobi who would normally not have the skills to perform an actual summon. The catch is that the shinobi's genjutsu skills will determine the size and detail of the chakra projection. (A genin might be able to create a false summons of a tracking dog, while a jounin could create a false summons of Gamabunta himself). The illusion is extraordinarily lifelike, in fact is indistinguishable from the real McCoy (of course, not to the Byakugan or Sharingan); its movements are controlled directly by the shinobi. If attacked, the chakra projection will stay there, but any decent ninja would figure out it's an illusion and simply ignore it then. The best use of this technique would be for intimidation or as a bluff ("that punk kid shouldn't be able to summon THAT! He must be a genius!").

Note: Making an illusion of higher level summoning can only be done by jounin-ranked genjutsu specialists. Anyone else is limited to medium-sized summons at best (Orochimaru's snakes at the Forest of Death, for example)

Koudo Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal, Advanced Version)
          Prerequisite: Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
          Description: This is the same genjutsu, but with a twist: When the subject of the jutsu eventually moves one of hisher feet, instead of directions returning to normal, heshe will start to “fall” towards the sky, while on the outside world they will simply become unconscious. The advanced version of the genjutsu isn’t used as a test as commonly as the simple version, mainly because at the wrong hands, the metaphorical fall may cause an actual coma, and at extreme and rare cases, death.

Kitsunetsuki (Spiritual Possession)
          Prerequisites: Ikamono Chikara no Chakra (Fake Chakra Power)
          Description: An upgrade of the Fake Chakra Power illusionary technique. The chakra aura becomes bigger and more intensified. The user’s body starts to change into something evil, like a demon. The form is up to the user. He/she can grow longer sharper fingernails and teeth, change hair and eye and skin color, grow horns from anywhere on the body.

Name of Jutsu: Shura Tokurei no Jutsu (Fighting Urge Technique) Description: A very strange but useful genjutsu. The user yells out a taunt at their opponent, triggering the genjutsu. When the opponent hears the taunt, they immediately get angered and agitated, despite whatever personality they have. The genjutsu causes the target to want to fight, using up a jutsu every turn. The user generates a number between 1-5, to determine what jutsu rank the opponent will use on their next turn. (1=E; 2=D; 3=C; 4=B; 5=A/S). The opponent would be forced against their will to use a jutsu of the rank generated on their turn, but they may use another jutsu of their choice on the turn as well. The forced jutsu may not be a defensive or enhancing one, since the genjutsu causes an urge to attack in the target. The genjutsu affects the target's brain pattern, making them more aggressive, and so therefore can only be nulled or kaied through medical help. An added effect of the genjutsu is that every five posts that the user misses in a row, he/she gets angered even more, and will end up adding another genjutsu that is used every turn from that point on. ]

Kakkou's Genjutsu Interrogation Technique (Unnamed)
          Description: This genjutsu is used to break an opponent's will and forcing them to reveal information the user wants.

Kurenai's Flower Petal Dissolve (Unnamed)
          Description: If the user becomes trapped in a Genjutsu or wants to appear to be trapped they can disperse into a shower of flower petals. With this technique these petals will fly around and consume their target, dissolving their bodies away.

Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
          Description: If the user comes under attack, they can use this technique to cover their escape. After forming the needed hand seals, the user's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract their opponent while they escape or hide.

Nehan Shouja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique)
          Description: Nehan Shouja no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.

Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Fire Technique)
          Description: Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After the user forms the needed hand seals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.

The Samara

My One Resort - D-S+
          If in case you have literally no method of escaping/blocking against a skill or a series of attacks, this technique can be pulled out. This ability is a scaling energy bubble that will block attacks. It will destroy attacks of lower rank and hold fast against attacks of equal rank; however, it must pop a post after encountering an attack of equal rank. That equal ranked attack will then after be destroyed as well. You can move with the bubble active.

Samara's Trail - Passive
          No one is able to pinpoint what or who you are without you telling them. For some reason, you are simply an enigma; background information cannot be found, your class and bloodline cannot be identified, even by dojutsu . . . this gives you a clean slate in every situation.

Forget What They Said About Me - D
          This can be used at any point to make someone within your thread completely lose memory of anything someone [else] told them pertaining to the Samara or a specific Samaran, whether a specific secret or the entire history of their conversation. This means that - no - you won't "be warned" of the Samara and thus will have to logically conclude that they're a genjutsuist or get screwed. Also lovely for clearing up adultery accusations! This is an auto-cast technique, but has no actual duration; it makes the target forget, and that is it.

The Spirit is Willing - C
          This ability is also an auto-cast, meant to arouse a target. The chakra targets the latent desires in their brain and brings them to life, to an extent; they see fading visions of their deep desires, and envision the Incubus as the one who may fulfill these desires. This genjutsu lasts on surrounding entities for three posts, and will leave targets enticed even afterwards.

The Flesh is Weak - C
          This ability fools the enemy into thinking that the Samaran has or is currently engaged in a sexual act with them. This is usually meant to fool them into allowing actual eye/physical contact with the Incubus. This has no trigger, but is somewhat faded and hazy, thus sketchy. It lasts three posts.

If engaged in literal combat with multiple people (not just them and the Incubus) they will simply think that they [once] had sexual relations with the Incubus, and stopped unwillingly.

Lovesong - C
          This is triggered by soundwaves. The Samara will let out a roaring warcry that will boom throughout the field. If you are to hear this warcry, you will imagine a massive warband of Samara approaching from your flank and your front. They will be wielding chakra-enhanced weapons and firing arrows on your location. Some of them will be cavalry units.

This illusion lasts for three posts, reinforcements continuously coming during this period of time. If the units manage to damage the genjutsu-affected shinobi, they will feel extreme pain and their cohesion will be reduced dramatically. Ironically, this genjutsu still applies desire points.

Off to the Races - C
          The Samaran may use this without a trigger. It makes them disappear into a burst of black butterflies and appear somewhere else, within sixty feet. Considering this disorients foes initially - like all Samara genjutsu - this can effectively be used to totally screw up the trajectory of techniques and dodge them.

Focus, Zeal, Focus, Zeal - B
          Upon eye contact, the Samara may trigger a technique that will make the target focus deeply on a specific object for four posts. In fact, they'll be so deeply focused on this object that they will barely notice anything else going on around them. They'll barely be able to hear anything around them, or smell, and everything else will be greatly blurred. They'll be barely able to feel pain, too. A dangerous spell to fall under.

Weirdest Boner Right Now - B
          Through eye contact, physical contact or through a wailing screech, the target will enter a disturbed state. They will see all around them as a conspiracy, murderous, monsters, liars, terrible. The faintest whisper will sound as if an angry yell, or a scream. The trees will die and become black. The most innocent, sobbing children will look more like imps and demons. Except, of course, the Incubus - they will appear normal, heroic - and quite dashing. This lasts for five posts.

It Don't Mean s**t - B
          Triggered Upon Sight of the Samaran

For the next three posts, the Samaran will appear (even in chakra trace/signature) completely off from where they actually are. Good luck actually hitting them.

The XX - B
          Eye-contact.
          Powerful ability; disarming to an extent. This is almost, essentially, a lower-level version of "Never Say No". The Samara will speak into your mind, whisper to you, butter you up. Their voice will be more powerful and compelling than anything you've ever heard. This will allow them to make two battle decisions for you. These can only be one of three things: attack X target with Y jutsu (can't be more than 1 rank higher than "The XX") cancel X jutsu (chakra won't be refunded), or do basically nothing for the next post.

Since Samara can stack genjutsu on people and use them spontaneously later, generally the best usage for the XX is after-the-fact. So, use it during a peaceful moment, then force them to cancel a bunch of techniques while in an actual battle.

The Monster of the Mist - A
          Auto-Cast.
          The mist rolls in, and from it, roars. Moans. Not moans of pain or humiliation, no. Moans of absolute serendipity. The mist turns pink, or red, whatever you prefer - it becomes enticing. You see visions of scantily cladded men and women, and they invite you in. They blow kisses and strike a pose. You want to enter the mist.

Well, if you do, you're ********. Entering the mist will act as a substitute for the trigger of literally any genjutsu. This means they can cast any genjutsu they want on you if you enter this mist.

The Samaran may enter the mist without penalty. Usually, they do enter it and tend to hide out for the duration. This ability lasts for five posts; the mist is quite large, but moves slowly so it can be avoided.

What Are You Hiding? - A
          Triggered Upon Sight
          The Samara will carry a heavy chain. A chair will appear beneath you, a light will flicker and zip back and forth across whichever area you're in. You'll feel surrounded by white, stone walls. The interrogation process begins.
          If the Samara asks you a question, you feel inclined to answer it. In fact, unless this question is literally the most important secret in your life, your body will compel you to answer. This lasts for four posts. During this time period, you feel restrained, seated, and suppressed. This makes you quite vulnerable.

Complete Compulsory Evacuation - A
          This ability is an Auto-Cast. It is an enhanced, more robust escape technique than the previous ones. The Incubus will completely fade out of reality, disappearing entirely for the rest of the post. Then, he may appear anywhere he wants within the thread. This is essentially a super-disorient that acts as a high level dodge. The enemy wills their technique to miss the target, completely assured in their mind that it won't hit the Incubus. Plus, this ability is ironically something of a NinGenjutsu - the Incubus does in fact become much faster while using this technique. Compare to Assassin's Rush.

I'll Wait For You, Babe - A
          Triggered Upon Eye-Contact, or Physical Contact, or Visual Contact with Water, Tears, Blood, Urine, Etc; with water, it must be a decent amount

The ultimate painful nostalgia. The most beloved person of the target is reborn in their mind, crying, pleading for their return. If the target possesses no beloved person or lacks in empathy, the genjutsu will still make them feel the exact same empathy as anyone else. They'll break down, cry for their loved one, who simply says "I'll wait for you."

It's all cry...y, and stupid and s**t, and then most likely after extended periods of blind crying and deaf wailing, they get a blade plunged into their heart. Probably. A death straight out of Shakespeare.

Knives - A
          This ability is sight-triggered by seeing one single knife, dagger or kunai. Upon its usage, daggers, knives and kunai (whichever was witnessed) will rain down in abundance for two posts. Best part: they're all explosive, and some are more explosive than others. Many people have used techniques in order to defend themselves from this ability, wasting chakra in the meantime. Any single hit by an explosion or dagger will send the target into a state of fear and pain. Excessive impact will easily lead them into extreme bouts of fear and anguish; hysteria, breakdowns, even heart attacks are possible.

Mutilation - A
          Can Be Used on a Wounded Target, or a Target Who Has Witnessed Death and/or Mutilation

This ability tricks the target into thinking they've lost a major limb, up to the discretion of the Samara. This will seriously hinder their combat performance. They can barely walk or run with one leg, and can't even use handseals with no two arms. This lasts until they are hospitalized unless they can somehow Kai out of it; or until the Samara wills it last.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:40 am
User Image

User Image

Sabur stood in front of the charred remained of his family next, dead spiders littered the outside of the nest. They were turned on their backs with their legs reaching to an unmerciful fire-lit god. He needed to know who issued the order of the attack to his family and would issue vengeance upon him and all who were involved.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:43 am
User ImageUser Image

She stood there, frowning and looking out through the bushes. She was crouched beside a tree, looking out to the spiders that fell. She didn't do that to the monsters, but she wish she had. Spiders freaked her out.

Jutsu:

Stats: ➜

Summons: ➢ None

Sharingan: ➭ Active
                                          Mangekyou: ➭ Inactive
                                          Eternal: ➭ Inactive

Passives: ➡

#FF9999
                                          User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:51 am
    User Image

User Image

He cupped his face in his hands and then threw his head back, turning it very disturbingly over to Artemis while it was arched back. His emerald green eyes becoming golden and sharp while a vicious savage smile was brought forth from ear to ear.

"I...see...you."

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Swap Meet 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Divorced 100
    PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:02 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Artemis was taken aback, her eyes watching his every move but she was not expecting the beast to see her. Her wings flew out of her body suddenly, and she leaped back a few yards. "What the hell-" Spiders scared the s**t outa her. Her sharingan was prepared to evolve into Magekyou at any time.

Jutsu:

Stats: ➜

Summons: ➢ None

Sharingan: ➭ Active
                                            Mangekyou: ➭ Inactive
                                            Eternal: ➭ Inactive

Passives: ➡

#FF9999
                                            User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:12 pm
      User Image

User Image

"So you have wings I see, an interesting lady you are. Tell me, do you know what happened here? It seems that my family was wiped out as a means of assassination. If you tell me, I won't clip your wings," he was right beside her as she jumped back a few yards. She activated her sharingan and kept an eye on Sabur but she didn't realize that she had been pulled into a genjutsu. His chakra signature was back at the desecrated nest but here he was right at her side.

(It Don't Mean s**t - B
                                                                        Triggered Upon Sight of the Samaran

For the next three posts, the Samaran will appear (even in chakra trace/signature) completely off from where they actually are. Good luck actually hitting them.)

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
      • Brandisher 100
      • Dressed Up 200
      • Swap Meet 100
      Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items