Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Charizard Room 100 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:39 pm
Dorm House of Charizard Room 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Home away from home.

Dorm Residents
1. Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
2. Ray Myers

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Monday 28th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:27 pm

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

The previous day had been quite hectic. Many things happened and there was some good things, but there was also some bad things. The good things that he recalled was spending time with Iris. Opening up with her and working together to find her tiny flower pokemon, Flabebe. Everything was going great until he tripped and accidentally pulled down Iris's skirt. This unfortunate accident landed him a shove from Iris which caused him to fall into the water fountain. From that moment everything started going down hill; his eyes changed color to that deep red that frighten people and he lost his first human friend because she was upset with him. The rest of the day was spent trying to get to his room and trying to avoid dying from hypothermia.

There was a bright side to his day; he met a fellow Charizard House member. Her name was Sophia and she was adorable. He couldn't think of another way to best explain her. She was upbeat, bright, and kind to him which was a near first. Iris was technically the first person to be kind to him, but that didn't even last half a day so he wasn't sure whether to count that or not.

Yesterday was eventful so when he reached his room, and after he took a shower, he jumped into his bed and feel asleep. There wasn't anybody in his room, just as well since it would make it easier for him. Before he left Celestic Town, his parents gave him something special for his Charmander. They bought him a small bed (about the size of a Charmander) for his pokemon which had a heating system that kept the bed nice and warm; the kind of temperature that fire-type pokemon enjoyed. Marco hardly put Charmander in his pokeball so this bed was quite useful and his pokemon was very happy as well.

The day's events caused him to fall into a deep sleep and it was his pokemon pushing on his bed that finally made him wake up. "Five more minutes..." Marco protested, but Charmander was persistent, "alright...I'm waking up." Marco yawned after sitting up on his bed. He stretched his arms out and then passed his hand through his messy bed hair. He looked up at the clock that was on his room's wall and his eyes widen. "Oh no...we're going to be late!" Marco kicked off his bed sheets and climbed out of his bed. He didn't unpack at all yesterday, but his school uniform was waiting for him in the closet. This was likely the academy's work, but he wouldn't complain since they just saved him the trouble. We need to move quickly or we'll be late for the Opeomg Ceremony." Marco spoke as he ran into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. Second day in Ordell Academy and he was going to be late; this was another great start for the black-haired boy.

Charmander sighed and walked over to his heat-bed. He could relax for a bit while his trainer freaked out and rushed to get ready. After fifteen minutes, Marco emerged fully dress and fully awake. Some of his shirt buttons were loose and his shirt wasn't completely tucked in, but he looked presentable. "Okay let's go!" Charmander yawned and got up from his heat-bed. He pushed the button on his bed to deactivate the heating system and followed after his trainer. Marco closed the door behind him once Charmander exited the room, now where was this Opening Ceremony going to take place?

[Exit]

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:49 pm
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco sighed as he laid down on his bed with his arms spread out. He stared at the ceiling with a blank look. The Opening Ceremony was quite eventful and whenever his thoughts returned to moment when he had to speak in front of his peers and adults his face would burn up. He had no idea if he did a good job or what kind of impression he left on the children who would be his classmates. Maybe he was overthinking the whole situation, but being up there on that stage was really different. It was only now that he was in his room alone that he could think about what happened. The deed was done now and he would have to face his classmates sooner or later. Seeing as they would be starting classes tomorrow then it would be quite soon.

Charmander was let out of his pokeball and seeing as there was nothing else to do, the lizard pokemon returned to his warm bed. He was unaware of the events that happened in the auditorium, but he wasn't that worried. His trainer had the tendency to overthink situations. He would let him have his fun while catching some Zs. Unfortunately, his nap was interrupted by a knock on the door. A knock which nearly caused the black-haired boy to jump out of his skin. "O-On my way!" Marco stuttered as he got out of his bed wondering why there was someone knocking on his door. He opened the door hesitantly and was surprised by the sight in front of him; it was a pokemon.

This particular pokemon had really cool colors. The bird pokemon puffed its chest and Marco noticed the white bow. He blinked wondering why a pokemon was dressing up, but it looked very proud so maybe the pokemon enjoyed wearing a bow. He was handed a letter and when he opened it to read the contents, he blinked in confusion. Marco turned the letter in upside down and in other directions, but the words were not very clear. Charmander got out of his bed and went to the door to see what was happening. He saw a pokemon was with Marco and became more curious. The bird pokemon started pulling at Marco's hand as if trying to get him to move. "Oh...okay, lead the way!" he didn't know where he was being taken, but he didn't want to anger the pokemon either. Charmander sighed and followed after them once he turned off the heat from his bed. The door to Marco's room was closed as the lizard pokemon exited after his trainer and the bow wearing bird pokemon.

[Exit]

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Tuesday 29th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:05 pm

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

The first night was rough. No matter what he tried he'd just end up tossing and turning. Marco couldn't find a comfortable position to sleep in and he was suddenly very aware of his Charmander's soft snores. He didn't know when, but at some point during the night he finally fell asleep. His rest wasn't sound and felt all too short for his liking. The alarm from his alarm clock went off and the poor black-haired boy groaned as he searched for the button to stop the sound. He placed his hand on his forehead feeling a numb kind of pain coming from his brain. His Charmander yawned loudly waking up; his hot bed had given him such a nice rest unlike his young friend. The fire lizard stretched then left his small hot bed, but not before turning off the heating system.

Marco was feeling very drowsy, but he was sitting up even though his body was begging him to lie back down on the bed. Today was the first day of class and he would not be late; he hoped. Charmander walked up to him tapped him. Marco knew that he wanted to be petted so he complied and smile at his pokemon as he rubbed his orange head. "Good morning, buddy." He yawned and stretched, "looks like you got a better sleep than I did." Charmander was happy to be petted, but he didn't like seeing his friend looking so tired so he pointed to the dreaded shower. The sleepy boy saw where his pokemon was pointing at and nodded in agreement, "a shower would help...you could use some cleaning too." Charmander stepped back with a horrified look; he did not like that idea. "I know you don't like it, but today is a big day! We have to be presentable or mom would be mad at us."

As a fully fire-type pokemon, Charmander really disliked water especially due to his fiery tail. The only person that ever gave Charmander baths was Marco's mother, but now the task was passed down to her son. Charmander gulped and immediately made a run for it. "Oh no you don't! You need to be cleaned!" the black-haired boy was suddenly very awake as he chased after his pokemon. The events that occurred were as followed: Marco chased after Charmander with a towel so he could capture his pokemon (completely forgetting about the fact that he could use his pokeball), Charmander turned the tables and started chasing after Marco while using his Scratch attack, in the end Marco and Charmander ended up wrestling which somehow managed to land them on bathroom.

Marco locked the door and Charmander gave up. The lizard pokemon hugged his tail making sure to keep it close to him. Marco turned on the water making sure that it was hot; the bathroom would need to be kept very warm so that Charmander would feel more relaxed. While waiting for the tug to fill, Marco undress and grabbed a small towel. Once the bath was ready, he dipped the towel into the hot water and then twist it to wring out the towel leaving it semi-damp. Marco carefully placed the towel on Charmander's head, he saw his pokemon flinch for a moment, but he tried to be very careful. This was how his mother cleaned Charmander using a damp towel to clean his body while keeping the bathroom at a warm temperature. Once he was done cleaning him with the damp towel, he grabbed a new clean towel to dry off the water from his pokemon's skin. Marco wasn't sure if he did a good job, Charmander didn't move an inch, but that was probably because he was really nervous. With Charmander's "shower" finished, Marco unlocked the door and let his pokemon leave.

The black-haired boy sighed as he lowered his body into the warm water. He would need to practice giving Charmander baths. His mother wasn't here to do that task for him and knowing that made him feel a little sad. Marco stared at the ceiling wondering how his parents were doing. At this time, his father was already working, his mother was getting ready to go to work, and his sister was probably having breakfast before going to school. Marco closed his eyes and tried to relax; he was nervous, but that was normal, right? Missing his family was normal...right?

Some time passed and Marco was finally finished with his bath, he dried his body with a towel and changed into his clothes for the day; Charmander was waiting for him. Marco stared at the full-body mirror that was in his room; it was there when he arrived yesterday. He was wearing his school uniform with the Charizard emblem on his blazer's front pocket. His Charmander was by his side and he looked clean, not as sparkly clean as when his mother gave him baths, but he looked good. He petted his pokemon's head and then looked at clock; morning class would not start for some time meaning he could go have breakfast and still have time to get to class.

"We better get going, buddy. They should have food in the Cafeteria," Charmander nodded hearing his tummy growling from hunger. Marco grabbed his pokeball and then headed for the door. "When we're done with classes...we're going to call home, okay?" The fire lizard nodded again knowing that his friend was missing home so a phone call would be a great idea.

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:25 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:57 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:49 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

The black-haired boy tossed and turned in his bed unable to relax. The frustrated boy sighed and gave up any attempts about returning to sleep. The night before had been a nightmare, but in the scary sense just in the confusing sense. Why was he confused? Well because he seemed like he was visited by some kind of supernatural being in his sleep. His memory was foggy and as time passed, he felt like he was remembering less and less about the events that occurred in his dream. What he could remember was the voice of a girl. She was speaking out-loud, but not necessarily speaking to him. Marco had reached out to the voice by speaking to her which seemed to have caught the voice completely off-guard. This was the part that started getting foggy for him, the voice of the girl finally ended up revealing herself to him. He was start to slowly forget her appearance, but she was wearing a kind of dark dress with long sleeves and she looked very young.

When he woke up, it was really early in the morning so he tried going back to sleep to see if he could meet her again. However, returning to sleep was the current problem. No matter how hard he tried, it just seemed like his body couldn't quite find that position for him to relax and sleep. This was causing him to become agitated since he really wanted to meet that girl again. He sighed and lied back on his bed staring at the ceiling. He had some time before he had to officially get up and worrying about this ghost girl was tiring him. Marco closed his eyes and relaxed trying to get in some rest before his day began. Today was Gym Class so he would need the energy.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:04 pm
Maria was surprised to hear another call out to her last night. She had bumped into a girl a few nights back, but this time it was a boy that had heard her words. He had potential since he did hear her, so she came to visit him. She watched as the boy seemed to struggle, or at least try to sleep. Was he trying to get into contact with her? Silly boy, you only got in touch if Maria wanted you to. She chuckled, floating over him "why the rush? Looking for little old me?" she asked, her head tilted to the side a bit. It was her first time actually seeing the youth in person, and she wondered what he thought about their little encounter "I'm curious, do you remember? Well do you?" she asked, tilting her head to the other side. She did wonder if he'd scream after seeing she didn't have legs, that would be amusing if he did. She chuckled at the thought "surely you didn't forget? You were able to hear that which is not normally heard, you wouldn't forget that so easily would you? At least I hope not, the one before you certainly didn't forget" she said, watching him closely.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:08 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Marco heard a familiar voice, but he was just getting comfortable so he didn't try to pay any attention to it. He heard the voice again and this time he could not ignore it anymore. He slowly opened his eyes and none other than a young girl with greenish blonde hair hovering over him. His eyes widen like a deer caught in headlights. He sat up quickly which made his head hurt since he was technically waking up again. "You're the ghost girl from my dream," Marco exclaimed then quickly covered his mouth. He looked around the room really quickly to scan for anyone present in the room. He wasn't sure if his roommate was in the room, but his Charmander was resting in his hot bed rock. Marco's eyes returned to facing the girl in front of him who was wearing some really old looking clothes. "I didn't...but I think I was starting to...I thought you were dream." The black-haired boy replied honestly as he watched the girl with no legs.

It's not like he wasn't immune to this very strange thing that was happening before him. However, after yesterday's event with the Forest Shrine then he felt like he could handle something like this. Their journey had led them to a shrine that was empty except for the words carved in the shrine: "Here lies the Guardian of the Forest." Not to mention the presence that everyone was feeling, whoever this Guardian was they were certainly the being that led Marco and Skylar's pokemon to the shrine. That kind of supernatural occurrence changed people or at the very least let them know that they were things out there that could not be explained. Kind of like the girl with no legs in front of him. "The one before me?" Marco asked, there was another person that had made contact with this ghost girl? "What do you mean? If that other person heard you then that means there are other people, right?" Marco didn't know that only him and that other person were able to see this ghost girl.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:54 am
Maria watched him ignore her, and after waiting a bit more the boy finally seemed to notice her. She nodded "of course! Do you see any other ghosts here? Silly boy, did you really just think I was some figment of your imagination you created?" she asked, amused by the idea. She floated a bit closer, as he stated that he was starting to remember, and that he thought she was a dream. She waved her hand "dear child, I am no dream! I'm much, much more than a simple dream. Though I can't blame you for thinking that, since I was the one who invaded your dream space. Then again, you can't blame me because was it not you who called for me?" she asked, smirking a bit. It did surprise her to see that he wasn't as spooked as other people would have been. She smiled at this "Your calm, considering a ghost is floating in front of you... I guess that just proves you have the potential I suppose" she said, muttering that part more to herself than Marco.

When he asked about the one before him, her smile widened "yes, curious one aren't you? There was one before you that could hear me, though she certainly was stubborn" she said, remembering back to the time she had met the girl for the first time. She chuckled at the thought "none the less, she eventually caved into my charm!" she chirped, clapping her hands together. She wouldn't go into details as to what that meant, at least not until this boy caved into her will as well. It was then that he asked her what she meant, and stated that if there was someone who heard her that meant others could to. She rolled her eyes "hearing something that isn't meant to be heard isn't that simple boy, it takes a certain... set of talents and potential" she said.

She pursed her lips "the only reason you heard my calls, is because you have the qualifications to understand things that other cannot perceive or understand. I'll put it in simple terms, one cannot hear something they are not meant to hear or know exists. For example, ghosts like me are beings that have a lingering regret or will when they died. Even though they exist, the living cannot hear the dead. That is the rule of the world. However, there are exceptions, some are born with talents and potentials to hear things and see things others cannot. It's through those people that for example, ghosts, can use in order to let those do not have the talent, see or hear the ghost. Sort of like using your abilities and sharing them so others can see what you see" she said.

She looked at him, "does that make sense?" she asked. She thought about it, and smiled "To put it bluntly, out of this entire academy only you and one other can hear my voice" she said. She smiled mischievously "as I mentioned before the other who can hear my voice has already agreed to help me, that one has much talent... what about you I wonder? What will you do now that you know I exist?" she asked softly, a sparkle in her eyes.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:42 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Marco listened to the ghost girl as best he could, but the combination of sleepiness and the ghost's elevated manner of speaking made it difficult for him. He wasn't a dumb, he just wasn't sure what some of the words meant, but he could more or less decipher them based on how she was using them in her sentences. However, that was tough since he had nearly enter sleep and now he had to really wake up to pay attention. Something she said did caught him off-guard, "I called you?" Marco took a moment as he inspected his dream, "Oh yeah...I did call out to you." Yes, he did call for his attention since he heard her speaking out loud. She mentioned that he had potential, but potential for what exactly? Then again maybe that part wasn't meant for his ears to hear. The ghost girl seemed to have let those thoughts slipped from her lips so Marco tried to act like he didn't hear the last part.

The ghost girl seemed to be quite excited when she twas talking about the other person that could speak with her. There did seemed to be form of fondness for that individual, but he wasn't sure if he was just seeing things. Still for being a ghost, the girl didn't look all that depress or sad. He never met a ghost before so he wasn't sure what was their usual mannerisms. There was that word again, potential, the ghost girl seemed to believe that he possessed this potential. She then went on to explained further what she meant and Marco made sure to pay extra attention. He did admit that being able to see and hear ghost was something supernatural and out of this world. He didn't think that everyone could do this, but why could he? He wasn't anything special, but this ghost girl seemed to think that he was.

In this entire academy there was only two people that could see and hear the ghost girl and he was one of them. He was curious about who the other person was like if they were a student or maybe a teacher? He wanted to meet and see what kind of person that individual was and maybe see what they possessed that gave them this ability. It seemed like this person had already agreed to help the ghost girl. She did mention that ghosts had lingering regrets or wills. Marco stared at the ghost girl, could she not move on? "You need help?" the black-haired boy asked truly curious and his eyes showing genuine concern for the ghost girl in front of him. If ghosts were people that were dead then why was she still hanging around their world? He was taught that people moved on to a better place when they died. "If there's something I can do then I do want to help..." Marco looked down as he pokes his fingers. He was feeling a bit shy right now, but this ghost girl said that he had potential and she seemed to believe that he could use this potential. No one had ever said something like that to him, he didn't think that he could help anyone. However, maybe he could help this ghost girl in front of him. "Who is the other person? Do they need help helping you?"

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl