Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>
Cameron vs Naomi (Live Event) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:12 pm
The dubstep jam of "#GirlBye" by CFO$ would begin to play as Cameron strutted out to the stage, holding a small mirror before turning her back to the crowd and looking into the mirror.

"Girl, Bye."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"All you gotta do is watch me.
I'm too fly."

She would strut down the ramp, ignoring the crowd, fluffs her hair, and puts her hand in the face of one of the audience members.

She would then get up on the apron and slowly rising up, looking into the mirror again.

Cameron would then get in the ring, still looking into the mirror and shooing the ref off when he tries to take the mirror.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:44 pm
(Funk is on a roll)
(Funk is on a roll)
(Funk is on a roll)

'Ey 'Ey 'Ayo
Can somebody call my momma'
It's about to get funky up in here
'Naw sayin'?

Naomi came out, jumping and clapping her hands, trying to get the crowd riled out. They then stood on the stage, with a hand on their hips and the other swaying up and down in the air as the music was pumping.
Somebody call my momma'
Somebody call my momma' (Yeah, Yeah)
Somebody call my momma' (Whatcha' say?)
Will somebody please somebody call my momma'?

Naomi started skipping down the ramp, slapping the fans of some of the fans, who were cheering in approval. Naomi then got up on the apron.
She then started arching her back and slowly rising up before snapping her fingers. Naomi then went into the ring by hopping over the top rope and looking at the crowd, smiling.

Slayomi

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:49 pm
The bell rang as Cameron handed her compact to the ref. She would walk up to the former fellow Funkadactyl and aggressively face push her.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:52 pm
Naomi was rudely shoved in the face by Cameron. Naomi would retaliate by going for a Lou Thezs Press. if successful, she would follow up by going for a few punches to the head.  

Slayomi

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:58 pm
Cameron was taken down to the mat before being punched in the head a few times by Naomi. To save herself, Cameron would attempt to push Naomi off of her and try to get to her feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:59 pm
Naomi was pushed of by Cameron, but still got back to her feet as well. She would then attempt to whip Cameron into the corner.  

Slayomi

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:02 pm
Cameron would reverse the whip into an irish whip of her own in the corner. She would then run after Naomi for a charge.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:07 pm
Naomi would be whipped into the corner, but grabbed the top rope and used her legs to catch Cameron's head as she charged towards her. She would then go for her Bootylicious move. If successful, She would attempt to kick Cameron away with a mule kick.

User Image  

Slayomi

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:11 pm
Cameron was caught and straight a** was shaking in her face before she was mule kicked away, down to the mat. Cameron would back roll up from the mat, but was dizzy and dazed afterwards.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:13 pm
Naomi would walk over to the dizzy Cameron before attempt to haul her up and slam her back-first on the mat with a Scoop Slam.  

Slayomi

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:14 pm
Cameron was slammed back-first onto the mat with a Scoop Slam.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:16 pm
Naomi would now jump high and attempt to bring her legs down on Cameron's throat with a Leg Drop.  

Slayomi

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:17 pm
Cameron would be roll out of the way, moving from the Leg Drop.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:19 pm
Naomi would fall on the mat, a**-first after missing the Leg Drop. She held it as she tried to get back to her feet.  

Slayomi

Adrianna Lee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:21 pm
It was now time for Cameron to have control of this match as she would attempt to kick Naomi in the gut as she grunted.  
[TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff