Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] Tastes Like Regret [Basic Instinct/Starburst)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Basic Instinct wasn’t happy.

Her current state left her feeling ill at ease and uncomfortable in her own skin. It made her usual swift gait slow and sloppy. She grew exhausted easily and after the hunt (a failure, again) all she could do was rest.

This wasn’t their fault, it was hers. Even so she felt a growing resentment for the young she was carrying. They certainly weren’t making it easy on her. Or maybe she just wasn’t supposed to have children. The swamp was better off without her lineage.

Basic Instinct nibbled at some shriveled berries that not even the birds had eaten and prayed to the MotherFather that these things would be born soon.

Amorpheous
you're my MVP emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:14 pm
Starburst's arrival was lead by a good sized bird dropping out of the trees in front of Basic Instinct. It landed with with a faint splat in the mud before laying there. It was clearly dead, the blood at its neck was sign enough.

Then, her greeting, "Hello."

She perched on a branch above the doe, tail held high as she balanced effortlessly.

Ruriska
Augh, I suck. orz
FORGIVE ME, RURI

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:27 am
Amorpheous
Forgiven! ;D

She wasn't used to being surprised.

Usually she was the one darting from the shadows to take down her prey before it even had a chance to struggle. She was always alert and always ready.

Not this time.

Basic Instinct shied away from the object, spitting out the berries and pulling her teeth back in warning. Yet it only took three more seconds for her to recognize the dead fowl for what it was and was on it in half that time.

The green doe latched onto the dead bird with vicious need, holding it possessively towards her chest, eyes rolling up to stare at the word-speaking cheetah. Her mouth was full of flesh and feathers, her stance uncertain and emotions caught between embarrassment and wanting.

Then need won out and she ignored the beast above in order to tear apart and devour her first good meal in ages.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:14 pm
Starburst watched patiently, quiet, as the doe ate. She settled onto her haunches, tail coming to rest lazily beside her, and she groomed herself (though it really mattered little; it was just that sometimes cheetah instinct asserted themselves).

Other than the sound of eating, the background song of the Swamp that always sang, and the rasp of her tongue on fur, it was quiet. Seeing the doe eating so ravenously, Starburst would have taken another opportunity for a meal if one had presented itself. As it was, no creature had so little survival instinct as to reveal itself so close to a kin eating a bird.

Ruriska

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:15 am
As she tore through the bird, feathers flying and blood spraying against her bright green, she imagined the growing young inside her were already absorbing it. Stealing the food and energy for themselves, sucking her dry and leaving her just as hungry as before.

It made her feeding quick and vicious and when she was done she stood frozen among the carnage.

Full shame and resentment, the doe finally looked back up at the cheetah. She said nothing.

Amorpheous
I love it that when rping a character for the first time, they're personality will just be RIGHT THERE. <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:08 pm
Starburst maintained her perch above, nose twitching and ears alert. She looked everything the cheetah at that moment, though her eyes had that eerie Swamp-blessed glow. She too was silent for a while, considering the doe down below, unsure what to ask of one so hungry.

Finally, "What, other than food, do you hunger for?"

The words were soft, kind, as if she were capable of giving anything in the Swamp this doe wished for even though that wasn't true. Her eyes were cast up towards the sky, searching for birds to swipe from the air, too far for a cheetah without her blessings to reach.

Ruriska
auuuuugh, Basic Instinct, you precious beautiful creature.
morphy is just going to grovel now because who is the worst? morphy is.

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:07 am
Her tongue flicked out, wiping as much blood as she could off her muzzle. It wouldn’t do much good. Her chest and neck were splattered with red and she thought she must look just like her father had that day, covered in gore with a mad look in his eyes.

Instinct almost turned and ran. It was only the softness of the words that kept her rooted to the spot and she answered, her gaze dropping downwards in shame.

"I want them out but that will happen soon enough. Then I never want to see them again because I don’t want to know what they become. I am not the kind of mother they need."

Amorpheous
morphy is best always <333

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces