Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>
Wade Barrets Debut Challenge! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stu Alexander Bennett

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:17 pm
Wade would arrive at the stadium, as he would board off of the Luxury sedan limousine, he would walk towards the locker room, as he would choose one that best fits him. He would warm up, with regular stretches.

His theme song would play as he walks toward the ring, the fans would reply ''BOOOOO!''!

We walk alone
In the unknown
We live to win another victory
Our sacred scars
Show who we are
It's time to face it

We are one
We are one
We are one
We will stand together
Number one
Number one
Is the chosen ones
We are one
We are one
We will fight forever
We are one and we won't tire...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He would look at the fans, as he would immediately be disgusted by the site of the fans.

He would reply, ''YOU LITTLE NASTY RASCALS HOW DARE YOU BOO ME!! I AM WADE BARRET THE FUTURE OF TNWR!.'' He would scratch his nose, and gain a normal state.''Anyways I'm here to challenge any of you little rascals, in the back that dare face wade barret, hahaha!.'' He would usethe left turnbuckle, as a rest as he waited with a smirk upon his face.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:24 pm
Umm sweetie nexus died 4 years ago....  

Asuka Urai

Hilarious Millionaire

Stu Alexander Bennett

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:25 pm
Brie BeIIa

I know, It doesnt have to be exactly related to this year, sweetie. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:25 pm
Yeah Brie talk about a loser!  

Kirin Sasuke

Asuka Urai

Hilarious Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:26 pm
Stu Alexander Bennett
Brie BeIIa

You have no group tho sweetie, Look at your promo sweetie, you need help in your life sweetie. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:28 pm
Brie BeIIa
Stu Alexander Bennett
Brie BeIIa

You have no group tho sweetie, Look at your promo sweetie, you need help in your life sweetie. biggrin

Tell him Brie. He really does have those Lockheart genetics.  

Kirin Sasuke

Stu Alexander Bennett

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:28 pm
Brie BeIIa
Stu Alexander Bennett
Brie BeIIa

Lol, Im starting off without Nexus, as time goes on. I'll get nexus, seems you dont know what a storyline is.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:30 pm
Stu Alexander Bennett
Brie BeIIa
Stu Alexander Bennett
Brie BeIIa

Lol, Im starting off without Nexus, as time goes on. I'll get nexus, seems you dont know what a storyline is.

Lol building nexus in a dark match? Plus this guild has no Slaters, Gabriel's, or Otunga's. Umm listen I'm afraid I have some bad news but MR.Barrett I think you should head over to TNWE.  

Asuka Urai

Hilarious Millionaire

Stu Alexander Bennett

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:33 pm
Brie BeIIa
Stu Alexander Bennett
Brie BeIIa
Stu Alexander Bennett
Brie BeIIa

Lol building nexus in a dark match? Plus this guild has no Slaters, Gabriel's, or Otunga's. Umm listen I'm afraid I have some bad news but MR.Barrett I think you should head over to TNWE.

I repeat Ms.Bella, I'm not building nexus now. This is jsut a solo debut match, as time goes on I'll promo for nexus. It doesnt have to be exactly Slater, Gabriel or Otunga it can be other RPC's.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:33 pm
Ryback is in his locker room sitting down looking at his wide screen TV seeing that he's suppose to enter soon so he stands up and cuts his TV off. He was wearing his new attire, which he gets every month or so. He opens the door and and exits it closing it behind him and begins walking down the hallway shaking his arms a bit, also stretching out his neck. Ryback walks up behind the curtains and takes a quick sip of water before going out. A staff worker looked at Ryback seeing that he is ready and cued his music.

User Image

The instrumental of Ryback's "Meat on the Table" hit the PA System immediately making the crowd erupt in cheers and boos, a mixed reaction. They haven't seen this Human Wrecking Ball since he was in TNWF, where he became a 1x TNWF Champion. Whether he was a good or bad guy was still the big mystery question.

"FEED ME! FEED ME MORE!"

#RYBACKRULES
Ryback walked out from behind the curtain stopping at the front of the stage wearing his new "Ryback" shirt. He started waving his arms up and down repeatedly until he reaches a certain part of his theme song. He slams his fist down as his pyrotechnics erupts behind him and slowly rises his head facing the camera saying "More.. WAKE UP!" Ryback started walking down the ramp towards the ring as his nameplate showed up on the screen. @Ryback22 The bells rung as the announcer began to introduce Ryback. "This match is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring from Sin City, weighing in at 291 pounds: Ryback!" He walk to the side of the ring, walking up the steps and getting in through the middle set of ropes. He went to the left side taunting to the crowd, then burst off to the right side of the ring. He rips his shirt off and tossed it in the crowd, going to his corner.

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

Stu Alexander Bennett

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:40 pm
Wade would smirk, noticing the reaction of crowd, wondering why they are cheering for a former heel. He would reply, ''Hello Ryback, long time no see.''  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:46 pm
Ryback didn't say a word to Wade, he just stared him down, grunting at the same time, waiting for the match to begin.

DingDingDing

The bells finally rung and Ryback immediately ran to Wade, attempting to knee him in the gut before pushing him back against the turnbuckle behind him. If he did this, he would continue the onslaught by repeatedly punching Wade in the head.  

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

Stu Alexander Bennett

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:50 pm
Ryan Ryback Reeves
Ryback didn't say a word to Wade, he just stared him down, grunting at the same time, waiting for the match to begin.

DingDingDing

The bells finally rung and Ryback immediately ran to Wade, attempting to knee him in the gut before pushing him back against the turnbuckle behind him. If he did this, he would continue the onslaught by repeatedly punching Wade in the head.

Wade is hit with the knee towards the gut, as he quickly takes his distance through the middle rope, from the outside he stares Ryback down cracking his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:54 pm
(Brb, about to shower)

Ryback got pumped as he had already made Wade leave the ring and this was literally just the beginning of the match. This was his debut and he was looking to make am impact here in TNW:R. "Come on!" He yelled to the outside at Wade, taunting him to get back in the ring.  

Ryan Ryback Reeves

Friendly Businessman

Stu Alexander Bennett

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:55 pm
He would enter the ring, as he would sprint towards the corner of ropes left angle, attempting a clothesline to ryback, pushing him out of the ring..  
[TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff