WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:57 am
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Romance,Yaoi,1x1.

THE STORY WE NOW FORM

Skeletion
[imgleft]Image here[/imgleft]
[align=left][size=24][b]N[/b][/size][size=18][i]ame[/i][/size]___________[size=11]✩[/size]

[color=YOUR CHOICE][b]"[/b][size=10][u]Name here[/u][/size][b]"[/b][/color]

[size=24][b]S[/b][/size][size=18][i]pecies[/i][/size]___________[size=11]✩[/size]

[color=YOUR CHOICE][b]"[/b][size=10][u]Species here[/u][/size][b]"[/b][/color]

[size=18][b]A[/b][/size][size=14][i]ge[/i][/size]___________[size=11]✩[/size]

[color=YOUR CHOICE][b]"[/b][size=10][u]Age here[/u][/size][b]"[/b][/color]

[size=18][b]G[/b][/size][size=14][i]ender[/i][/size]___________[size=11]✩[/size]

[color=YOUR CHOICE][b]"[/b][size=10][u]Gender here[/u][/size][b]"[/b][/color]

[size=18][b]T[/b][/size][size=14][i]heme[/i][/size] [size=24][b]S[/b][/size][size=18][i]ong[/i][/size]___________[size=11]✩[/size]

[color=YOUR CHOICE][b]"[/b][size=10][u]Theme song here[/u][/size][b]"[/b][/color]

[size=18][b]T[/b][/size][size=14][i]he Real You[/i][/size]___________[size=11]✩[/size]

[color=YOUR CHOICE][b]"[/b][size=10][u]username here[/u][/size][b]"[/b][/align][/color]

[size=18][b]B[/b][/size][size=14][i]iography[/i][/size]___________[size=11]✩[/size]

[color=YOUR CHOICE][b]"[/b][size=10][u]Biography[/u][/size][b]"[/b][/color]

[size=18][b]P[/b][/size][size=14][i]ersonality[/i][/size]___________[size=11]✩[/size]

[color=#YOUR CHOICE][b]"[/b][size=10][u]Personality goes here[/u][/size][b]"[/b][/color]

Profiles

User Image
Name___________

"Dunkel"

Species___________

"Dragon"

Age___________

"750 "

Gender___________

"Male"

Theme Song___________

"The Neighbourhood-Lurk"

The Real You___________

"DragoDunkel"

Personality___________

"Dunkel is normal quiet and silent-in his workplace. Outside of the College/Library his attitude is much different. Despite his past,his normally very outgoing,stubborn, along with being somewhat of a flirt.Not that he is not also a serious type of guy,but he does know how to act and when to act it at the appropriate times. Around colleagues,and friends he acts like a clown and enjoys to party or hang out with them. Towards strangers and students he keeps his distance,unless need be. Not a very open person when it comes to his actual past or his actual self. "

Romance,Yaoi,1x1.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name___________

"Kiyo Hajinko"

Species___________

"H u m a n?"

Age___________

"Nineteen"

Gender___________

"Male"

Theme Song___________

"B~Team"

The Real You___________

" O n i t s u k i a k a r i "

Biography___________

"Coming into his freshman year of college, Kiyo grew up to become a very tech. savvy persona in the generation of growing technology. From a young boy ti'll now, he had always had this passion for anything science-fiction, mythical, or even medieval. It did not take him long before he found a group of others that shared his interest. It was only the four of them, but they wanted to start a group, one were they could recruit even more to share and learn their interest about all things fantasy (according to the human world). But before this, they needed more information, more knowledge. The best way to do that? Find someone who knew it all, an expert, someone who they could persuade. "

Personality___________

"Kiyo could be called 'nerdy', but he really just has a large passion for sci-fi. Usually kind and gentle, he also has a hidden side of being extremely stubborn when it comes to getting something his way. A manipulator, some would say. Almost at a split personality he will also become very shy closed off, depending on situations. His love for technology brought him to be a pretty clever kid, but at the same time his time spent on technology took away from his social life, besides his group, he prefers to stay home on the computer rather than to go out and party. "  

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces