Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
"Fukushima Radiation And Related Deaths"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:47 am
As some of you know, I live on the west coast of the US and am suffering from a brain cyst.

Just wanted to share this article and YT video along to warn others about the current Fukushima radiation. I would advise anyone to take care with any information they ingest, including from this news outlet (and any others). In addition, also do your own research on YT videos about the radar readings that people have done independently, and draw your own conclusions.

Article: http://www.allnewspipeline.com/The_End_Of_California.php
YT Video: Fukushima Radiation And Related Deaths - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syk3PWu9_EY  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:55 am
Posting this to complement the first post. It is a dialogue platform between professors at California, Berkley as well as references to other engineers/scientists/speakers on the Fukushima situation.

YT video: http://youtu.be/OKMxMFNUSpo - Leuren Moret: Fukushima radiation is intentional extermination that HAARP Tesla technolog

"Evacuee from Outside Fukushima: “There’s a black dust absolutely everywhere” that’s highly radioactive — Gov’t would not evacuate children because they’d have to certify it was safe to return, and they could not — “It’s an ongoing crisis” (VIDEO)"

Article: http://enenews.com/evacuee-very-highly-radioactive-black-dust-was-absolutely-everywhere-even-outside-fukushima-govt-wouldnt-evacuate-children-because-they-would-have-to-certify-it-was-safe-to-return-and-th  

olisea

Muse

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:51 pm
That...is insane. My prayers go out to you and to the other victims.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:10 pm
Aloha little sistah, heart
I too have a brain issue... two aneurysms. If you ever need to vent or need encouragement, I am here, okay? I've been spreading the news about Fukushima since 2011. It's amazing how many people think everything's fine. (smh) I had a scan the other day and the radiologist had no idea that there were any problems.

Spreading the word is our best hope to change things. And for us... keep up a fighting spirit, eat healthy and keep a positive outlook.. And days when you're overwhelmed, always know that there are people out there (like me) who will be there if you need it, yes?
heart  

MeleKeli

Beloved Gekko

10,575 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:46 pm
                this doesn't get enough attention at all gonk i'll be praying for you and everyone else affected by this. i'm sure radiation has the kind of effects that don't go away after just 4 years...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:06 am
Keep you in prayer  

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:12 pm
OtakuKat

Thank you! I really appreciate it. While I don't think that my brain cyst is a result of Fukushima, I can relate to those suffering from brain-related diseases. So, seeing the spike in obituaries of young men, women, and children along the west coast suffering from brain-related issues is alarming.

As Christians, I think it's important to pass this kind of news on... Especially since the mainstream media seems to be more concerned with frivolous things or distracting us with media celebrities.

MeleKeli
I too have a brain issue... two aneurysms. If you ever need to vent or need encouragement, I am here, okay? I've been spreading the news about Fukushima since 2011. It's amazing how many people think everything's fine. (smh) I had a scan the other day and the radiologist had no idea that there were any problems.

Spreading the word is our best hope to change things. And for us... keep up a fighting spirit, eat healthy and keep a positive outlook.. And days when you're overwhelmed, always know that there are people out there (like me) who will be there if you need it, yes?
heart

I am so sorry you've gone through that, sister sad My heart and prayers go out to you.

And absolutely, I agree that the best thing to do is keep faith and treat our bodies well. Our bodies are our vessels and we cannot help others if we do not help ourselves. That is something I need to work a little harder on myself.

May I ask how they found out you were suffering from brain aneurysms? Like what kind of symptoms did you have and tests did they run? Just curious because the neurologists and neurosurgeon I consulted are just so... incompetent and uncaring.

Feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable sharing here. God bless heart

Pickled Cactus
                this doesn't get enough attention at all gonk i'll be praying for you and everyone else affected by this. i'm sure radiation has the kind of effects that don't go away after just 4 years...

Right?! If you check out videos on YT of those measuring the radioactivity along the beaches in California, it is through the roof. Sea life is dying. Not to mention, people are consuming the fish that have been contaminated. It's a terrible situation and I don't think people understand the gravity of it. Unfortunately, we will see the lasting effects as the years go by...

Meili Kyumee Youichi
Keep you in prayer

Thank you heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:11 am
Arachnoia
OtakuKat

Thank you! I really appreciate it. While I don't think that my brain cyst is a result of Fukushima, I can relate to those suffering from brain-related diseases. So, seeing the spike in obituaries of young men, women, and children along the west coast suffering from brain-related issues is alarming.

As Christians, I think it's important to pass this kind of news on... Especially since the mainstream media seems to be more concerned with frivolous things or distracting us with media celebrities.

MeleKeli

heart

I am so sorry you've gone through that, sister sad My heart and prayers go out to you.

And absolutely, I agree that the best thing to do is keep faith and treat our bodies well. Our bodies are our vessels and we cannot help others if we do not help ourselves. That is something I need to work a little harder on myself.

May I ask how they found out you were suffering from brain aneurysms? Like what kind of symptoms did you have and tests did they run? Just curious because the neurologists and neurosurgeon I consulted are just so... incompetent and uncaring.

Feel free to PM me if you don't feel comfortable sharing here. God bless heart

Pickled Cactus

Right?! If you check out videos on YT of those measuring the radioactivity along the beaches in California, it is through the roof. Sea life is dying. Not to mention, people are consuming the fish that have been contaminated. It's a terrible situation and I don't think people understand the gravity of it. Unfortunately, we will see the lasting effects as the years go by...

Meili Kyumee Youichi
Keep you in prayer

Thank you heart

crazy! i wanna spread the word somehow, yeah. sad

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:55 pm
Arachnoia
OtakuKat

Sounds like California should have been evacuated a long time ago....Must admit I'm a bit ashamed for losing touch with the Fukushima situation. I want to spread the news too.  
News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games