Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
S Exam -- Arena 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:08 pm
Rules:

1) 50CP Limit per Post
2) You can only use one of your bloodlines/clans. You still get the stat bonuses from both, but can only use Jutsu and Passives from 1.
3) You will fight to the death. To. The. Death.

thefire158

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:37 pm
Chaos_wolf12

User Image

Armand walked into the arena, seeing it as a standard-sized arena. Often used in the chuunin exams, it was rather...dull. Dusty. Drab. Antiquated. There was no flavor here. The crowd booed. Some occasionally threw rotten fruit. A distinctive emperor-looking figure stood in the highest box and gave a thumbs down. A bitten apple lightly clunked onto Armand's head before falling off. "A death fight? Yeah, let's do it. See how far I can go~" Trying to protrude bones from his wrists as blades...he found that it simply didn't work. "They shut off my bones. That's...really not okay~" It seemed that his other bits of genetics worked, his flesh felt hard and dense as usual. Not only this, but it felt like there was something in there. He felt like his concealed eye wasn't suppressed either. It lay dormant and ready behind a patch created of his bone and some bits of leather. Maybe a chakra suppressant? Inhibitor? Didn't matter, he'd get by. Somehow. Or at least he'd get a good distance before going down.

His Jyuugo augmentations made themselves very visible. Wings ripped away from his back, his skin hardened further, and he felt his senses begin to take in every little detail from the arena and the crowd. Every voice was a new song, chanting him on with their frustrated rage and boredom. Eager to begin, he wasted no time in flashy introduction. Instead, he simply cast away his loose shirt, revealing a pale, scarred chest. Putting together a set of seals, he created a fine number of 15 Wind Explosion clones, all surrounding him in a phalanx formation. "Let's hear those cheers!~" He screamed out to the audience, hoping to give them a show, one way or another.

(Chakra): 143/153 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 7(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/9(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 10/11
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

Jyuugo -1 to jutsu damage
                                                                    taijutsu class invulnerability to genin-level damage
                                                                    -1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    earth hardened body +1 str
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:08 pm

thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hello, my name is Yami, And this....
Is my story.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
A young male would drop into the area. Standing up to reveal who he was. He stood completely still staring down Armand, no surprise no nothing. All he had with him were his speed, and his Black widow bloodline techniques.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
No one is able to pinpoint what or who you are without you telling them. For some reason, you are simply an enigma; background information cannot be found, your class and bloodline cannot be identified, even by dojutsu . . . this gives you a clean slate in every situation.
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
Alliance: Kusa, Kiri
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 12(+3/-1) / Strength: 6((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:305
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:30 pm
Chaos_wolf12

User Image

Armand made another set of seals. "Come on, let's have some good times while we can, my brother in arms!~" He screamed at the new individual. Once again, the same jutsu was performed, creating another phalanx of clones. No blades to cut with? Well, he supposed that he could just brutally beat him down with the blunt force of a repeated backhand. With the 29 odd clones he had created, they used their great speed to immediately spread around the field and charge toward Yami. Armand, of course, would close the distance as well, using the most direct route and charging with them.

(Chakra): 133/153 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base: 7(+2/-3)[+2 past cap]/9(+3/-3)[+1 past cap] Current: 10/11
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

-1 jutsu damage applied to A-Rank techniques and above (Cloak of the Spirit, -1 speed and -10% chakra)
                                                                    +1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Total Clones: 29

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:10 pm

thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami would look around him. They al darted at him, they were fast, but not fast enough. Yami leaped into the air, he would land back down on the outside of the clones, and possibly the real armand. He would open his mouth wide releasing a large cloud of venom. Even if Armand was immune to poison, this venom isn't for death with contact with the skin it would burn, with eye contact it would burn worse. Key word= Don't get it on you or in your eyes.
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
No one is able to pinpoint what or who you are without you telling them. For some reason, you are simply an enigma; background information cannot be found, your class and bloodline cannot be identified, even by dojutsu . . . this gives you a clean slate in every situation.
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:295

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:36 pm
Chaos_wolf12

User Image

The clones farthest away would already be altering their course to intercept, keeping their charge on the right direction. Armand would probably be the last to turn and continue. They were all in the same ballpark of speed, if Yami wasn't going to boost his abilities more. There was no hesitation to run through the cloud. Within this small turn-around, Armand made yet more clones. He created them farther out, a little distance away from the main waves. They would be useful. Their goal was to aim and surround. The clones, even if they were a bit more vulnerable than the true Armand, did not have to worry about the poison. They were beings of wind and chakra. With a few more seals, Armand would focus on Yami's location. "Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)" Winds would swirl about, forming a raging tornado of slicing winds, with Yami at it's calm area in the center. The only way out was through the top, which three of the clones were already prepared and elevating themselves to kill whatever exited it.

(Chakra): 113/153 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Total Clones: 42

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:09 pm

thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami would repeat the same move, but as his head would peak at the top he would smirk. "Ole!" he would say loud enough for Him to hear, After that yami's body would shoot into the large sand color coat he was wearing, it would slip from under the straw hat to. After which a loud paralyzing screech would be heard Coming from the coat. Sending a shock wave to what ever surrounded it. It would be able to destroy the clones due to there closer proximity. Unless armand can spot a way to be shielded from the attack, he would be paralyzed for a short amount of time. ((1 post separate from the one when you go down.))
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:280

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:47 pm
Chaos_wolf12

User Image

As the screech was heard, Armand could detect something would be wrong. Perhaps genjutsu? His charge would cease, he'd throw himself back a bit and listen, letting the clone legions continue forward. The shockwave would peter out as the its range extended, paralyzing the clones that were close in its wake. Armand, thankfully, was left unharmed and unaffected. So that's what that did...interesting. He was grateful for his enhanced hearing, it would serve to be a useful indicator should this happen again. Taking the brief lul, he completed more seals. Yet more clones. He could feel his chakra dwindling. Armand was losing faster than he was charging. Time for a break, maybe.

As the tornado raged ominously, Armand would simply stay still, watching Yami, ordering his clones to move in. The ones that weren't paralyzed, at any rate. They were still large in amount. They'd rush from Yami's unguarded back, threatening him, chasing him toward Armand's true body. Should he not move away from them and try to outrun him, he'd be beaten to death under their number. Armand stood smiling, hands together as if in gentle contemplation.

(Chakra): 103/153 (+10 natural jyuugo regen,
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

+1 spd lightning,
                                                                    Wind +1 Speed

Total Clones: 53

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:54 am

thefire158

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami was sick of the games, Armand constantly created wind clones. This was being a boring approach. He formed hand signs creating A large spider web which consumed most of the arena. "You test me for a fool." He said as he stood from the center of the web. Sprawling spiders the size of K-9's would begin to spawn, shooting super sticky webs at the clones to pull them into the web, when touched it could paralyze the person. Pretty much your screwed of you touch this. The only way to attack Yami with this is from the front, and he's too quick to be hit. You can't back attack him, you'd be stuck in the web. Better figure something out. Tickity Tockity, Rickity Rockity.
Finally... It explodes.
A web for someone of my size: A-rank
This will summon a massive spider web spanning a large portion of the field. The Black Widow can jump even further if jumping from the web, and enemies caught in the web are pretty much screwed. Touching it paralyzes you. It's not invisible, but it's mostly transparent. The web is indestructible and lasts for ten posts. Spiderlings constantly spawn from the web and they try to shoot nearby enemies with silk that will draw them into the structure. When not in battle, the web is fully invisible as are the spiderlings attached to it; it also does not have a time limit. This makes invading a Black Widow lair almost completely impossible.

Samara's Trail - Passive
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:265

User Image  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items