Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Jounin Round 2 - Arena 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:07 am
Arena 2:
Zephyr Katsuyu VS Ruka Fuu Ranton

Kleine of Faggotry

Lady Apple White

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:34 pm

Mood: Normal
Thoughts: "....."
Chakra Pool: 350/350

User ImageBeggin For Thread < < Theme Music

.::.Under this crushing wait, I'm sinking
It never goes away, the thinking
Echoes in empty rooms decaying
Alone to face the rest of me

So long sentiment
It doesn't matter now .::.

User Image

[Sage] ▬▬▬▬ [Chuunin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Konohagakure ]

R u k a R a n t o n
Storm Lily

The image of a woman stood alone in the middle of yet another Arena that was meant for combat. It seemed this time she would only be fighting one but that did not mean the encounter would be much easier or more difficult. Star dust colored hair gently dangled over her slim shoulders as the locks traveled down her back and around the rest of her body. She was a interesting look individual but this was not the place nor the time to get hung up on looks but even so her most noticeable feature as the lily that seemed to be growing out of her left eye. Her arms hung relaxed by her side as her right appendage was hidden by a pieces of white fabric. A side cape of sorts which was a odd choice in fashion some might say but then again this woman was 'odd' in the sense of the word. Her black heels tabbed against the ground under her feet as she waited and listened for the slightest of sounds. Knowing she wouldn't be alone for long.

.::. What the hell is wrong with me?
Why am I torturing myself?
Inhaling all these memories
Like a breath of fire sent from hell

So long Sentiment

Fight Music > > CrazyUser Image

Love Interest: Lucifer Heiland - Fix Me

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:38 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ Zephץr Katsuyu ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Chuunin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 105/150 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [10 /8] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline + Nensho Toreiru ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Zephyr stepped onto the field, one white eye and one black eye present. In each there was a star colored the opposite of the color placed in. Meaning in his black eye there was a white star and in his white eye there was a black star. Zephyr threw down a concentrated ball of chakra on the ground and suddenly throughout the entire thread would erupt and be filled with both gaseous and a liquid substance. As well as tattoo's forming all across his body the moment he dropped the chakra ball. The great thing was both were colored purple, as all the techs were, and would prevent anything from being seen.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                                  -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
                                                                                  Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
                                                                                  Untapped Power - Active
                                                                                  Acidic Skin - Active
                                                                                  Chakra Sensor/Feel - Active
                                                                                  Perception Increase - Active
                                                                                  Enhanced Regeneration - Active
                                                                                  Eyes of the Slug - Active
                                                                                  ☣ The Seki-Reigan have honed control of their speed over time, meaning their perception is relatively untouched even while they're moving beyond the limit. It also means they can halt themselves even at ridiculous speeds.

Jutsu Used
                                                                                  ☣ My True Slug Power. . . Shut Up It's Cooler Than You Think - 45CP

Quotes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:59 pm

Mood: Wary
Thoughts: "....."
Chakra Pool: 320/350

User ImageBeggin For Thread < < Theme Music

.::.Under this crushing wait, I'm sinking
It never goes away, the thinking
Echoes in empty rooms decaying
Alone to face the rest of me

So long sentiment

User Image

[Sage] ▬▬▬▬ [Chuunin] ▬▬▬▬ [ Konohagakure ]

R u k a R a n t o n
Storm Lily

Ruka's one visible eye shifted in the direction of the figure that stepped out onto the field. Not paying much attention to their actually appearance beside taking note of their gender and hair color. Ruka began to turn her body towards her fated target the sound of her heel clicking into place as he began to throw down a concentrated ball of chakra towards the ground. From behind her white cape Ruka formed a single hand seal as the shifted of sand roared into the air. The sand was gray in color as it moved quickly spreading out and around the filed in which only one of them would be walking out of, alive. The sand shifted together to create a gigantic sphere of branching spikes. Forming right before the concentrated ball of chakra. Unknown to this acid slinging male Ruka had created two masses of Iron Sand of opposing magnetic fields and then merges them together to create the sphere he now sees. This causes the magnetic forces to instantly increase and then the repellent force created by the two opposing magnetic fields scatters the Iron Sand across the arena vast area thus forming a wall of protection spreading herself from the acid infused chakra. The Iron Sand spreads in spikes that branch off irregularly, making it almost impossible to get a clear overview of what is happening. As evading the spikes becomes nearly impossible. Even if the opponent can managed to evade getting hit, the Iron Sand spikes will have filled the entire surroundings, cutting off any escape routes. That haunting gaze of hers narrowed as the swirl of iron sand shifted around the arena.

As the sand surrounded the male the iron cut though his body inpaling him. One spike cutting though his chest and straight into his heart killing him on impact. A lifeless body fall to the ground as Ruka simply watched. Her eyes softening at the image of the fallen shinobi but she felt no regrets. This was the wick world they lived in. Turning from the image Ruka would take her leave. Winning this round. [exit]

.::. What the hell is wrong with me?
Why am I torturing myself?
Inhaling all these memories
Like a breath of fire sent from hell

So long Sentiment

Fight Music > > CrazyUser Image

Love Interest: Lucifer Heiland - Fix Me

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ........

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Jutsu Used: World of Sand - Sannin - 30CP

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas