Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>
Carnage's Debut Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Legend_Killer456

Business Hunter

4,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:12 pm
The crowd in silence waiting for Carnage's debut then his theme song Not Afraid By: Eminem starts playing inside the sold out arena the crowd anticipates on what his announcement will be about Carnage enters the ring and has a dissatisfied look on his face what no cheer for me Carnage?! Well what can i expect u all don't have any lives that's why your wasting it watching these boring old matches and good thing i'm here to save all of u! I will truly show u how entertaining TNW;R can be. No more has been "wrestlers" trying to fight with the stamina of 80 year old i am unique unlike any of them. The crowd starts to boo and curse at Carnage. What? I'm just telling the truth is it that hard to believe? They all have had there time and quite frankly i think it's time to end this little charade of "superstars" trying to fight. When i lay my hands on any of the poor excuse of wrestling superstars here they will have never faced an opponent as fierce and determined as me as i am CARNAGE! Instead of the crowd's boo's fainting like Carnage though they would they started to grow louder but Carnage still had a fixed mindset. Come out here and face me like a real man anyone this is an open request!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:17 pm
Paige would have taken the man's offer and would have come out of the back with a microphone in her hand "I'm no man! But I'm a woMAN! Let's go, ********!" Paige threw the microphone out of the way and ran/slid into the ring.  

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

Legend_Killer456

Business Hunter

4,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:19 pm
Oh great a "diva" who thinks she can take care of a monster like me says Carnage before he try's to get in a grapple with Paige  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:25 pm
Paige would push Carnage away, she took Carnage's microphone away from him and announced to everyone "SIke" before leaving the presence of those in attendance aswell as Carnage. She waved goodbye and blew Carnage a teasing kiss before she went back  

Maxwell Jacob Friedman

Demon From Death Valley rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Demon From Death Valley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:26 pm
Batista seeing that the man would dare even touch a woman, rushed down to the scene and into the ring. Before even consulting with the man he went for a devastating spear to this "Carnage"!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:27 pm
A confused Carnage started to taunt Paige as she left the arena u see that's how all your "superstars" and "divas" are i am going to change that and TNW;R in a whole different essence! The crowd starts to chant Paige and continues to boo Carnage  

Legend_Killer456

Business Hunter

4,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Legend_Killer456

Business Hunter

4,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:29 pm
After he Carnage spoke those words he got a devastating spear to the chest and tried to get back up so he could still have the remain of his pride  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:33 pm
Lana shows up on the stage to just show off her a**.
User Image  

Corporate Kane

Beloved Businessman

Demon From Death Valley rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Demon From Death Valley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:34 pm
Batista would try to end Carnage's sense of "pride" as he looked to finish him off with a Batista Bomb!  
Legend_Killer456 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:36 pm
As Batista goes for an ultimate power bomb Carnage tries to reverse it with a demolishing spine buster  

Legend_Killer456

Business Hunter

4,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Chin Scraper rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Chin Scraper

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:42 pm
Shawn Michaels would have come out from no where, he slid into the ring and attempted to SCM Carnage!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:42 pm
Michael Cole: Oh my! what a debut! this is complete chaos out here!

Jerry Lawler: Ah! Lana's a** is more devastating than any superstar on the roster! Look at it! Ah! i'm getting goosebumps!

Michael Cole: Calm down before you have another heartattack.  

Voice Of TNWR

Demon From Death Valley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:43 pm
Batista's eyes roll behind his head as he pops back up into a sit up position.
Like a dead Animal, and say "The ******** was that?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:44 pm
After Spine Bustering Batista Carnage would look back for a surprise kick which Micheal's would land on him Carnage now knocked out of conscious would lay on the ground after facing three opponents  

Legend_Killer456

Business Hunter

4,975 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Worlds Largest Athlete

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:52 pm
'Crank it Up' would hit the PA system as Big Show would come out and walk to the ring. Inside the ring he would look at a piece of paper and say to the downed man....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff