Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Samurai of Sakura 1x1 RP with Victoria San

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roleplaying Guy

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:57 pm
The Sengoku Period, otherwise known as The Warring Kingdoms Period. In a time of great turmoil and strife, two samurai meet along the long path to Kyoto. Both sworn enemies, one by choice, and the other by fate. The two share a strange bond, as if destiny had made it for them to meet.
This is their story.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHARACTERS:
Name: Makoto Kazeken
Played By: Roleplaying Guy
Height: 6'
Weight: 170
Appearance: Makoto
Notable features: Trace amounts of facial hair. A black kimono with a light red obi, and his Ōdachi
Weapons: Ōdachi (four foot blade), Katana (two foot blade), and a Tanto
Personality: Solemn, happy, quiet, observative, quick to act
Likes: Honesty, Justice, hot food, good jokes, Sakura blossoms.
Dislikes: Senseless violence, loudness, blood on himself, talkative people.
Bio: Makoto, given the name under one of tenets of Bushido (for honesty). Was true to his name, a capable and unparalleled fighter with his Ōdachi, even being able to use it in close quarters. As time went on, he fought and defend his home, never questioning the will of his Father. When a short time of peace befell their clan, Makoto took to meditation and finding in peace. Was what he was doing right? Slaying countless soldiers, who no doubt were following orders just like him? He pondered the question for quite some time, even refusing his father's orders. Even after threats of being disowned and excommunicated, Makoto stood his ground, wondering why it was he fought.
It was late at night, when the men who came from the Ashikowa clan came to their home. Makoto was meditating by the family's blossom tree when he heard the handmaidens being slaughtered. Drawing his Ōdachi, he quickly went to the main room of the home, finding his father, mother, three sisters, and two brothers in front of him, mercy to the samurai who had their blades to their throats. Makoto tried reason, tried bargaining, but it was too late. The men slit the throats of each of them. Fueled with rage, Makoto cut all seven of the enemy down, finally finding why he had fought all of those years... To protect the ones he cherished.
Makoto found an escape, through the garden of his home, only being able to take the clothing on his back and his weapons, he made for safety. Now, he roams The Land of The Rising Sun, fighting for the ones he cherishes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Miuzuki Ashikowa
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 147
Appearance: Miuzuki
Notable features: Two pink ribbons on the each side of her hair, she always seen with a fan when she is not fighting or doing other duties, and has a slit in her long skirt so she can move much easier, but it is overlapped so she doesn't show her legs all the time.
Weapons: Naginata (6' 5" including the blade)
Personality: Fiercely Loyal to her clan and her friends, naive, tries to be helpful with everyone, competitive, and caring
Likes: Sweets, relaxing, reading, her Naginata which she calls Takeko, drinking tea and watching nature.
Dislikes: Incompetence people, spicy foods, spiders, rude people, dirty clothes
Bio: When she was very little, her village was destroyed completely except her and her older sister. They travel many miles in the wilderness almost to the edge of death when they stumbled upon an Onna Bugeisha temple. Her older sister who had sacrificed much on the journey to save her, died upon seeing the temple and knowing that Miuzuki would live on. She was adopted by the temple and trained to become a female warrior. Several years later after showing great promise, she was further adopted by a sister from the temple who was part of the Ashikowa clan. She was grateful for a second chance at life and swore to serve with everything she had to the clan. She proved herself during battles, and her duties for the clan that the main household took her as their own daughter after a terrible defeat when all the main bloodline was lost. She swore that she would bring justice to her new family and make sure that they will rise again. Unknowing the dark secrets of her clan.

One day, the leader of the household told her to find a certain clan that was responsible for their defeat in battle and ask for a honorable duel to the death to regain honor. She followed her orders without hesitation, but the journey was long and by the time she arrived to the place, she saw that it had been destroyed. She then found out later that there was one more clan member who was still alive and had murder some of her clan without reason. So she took her quest as revenge and searched for the last man.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:05 pm
Spring had just arrived to the land. One could tell by the way the cherry blossoms had to began to bloom, showing of their beautiful, pink petals. The long wanderer chose to rest by one of the frail trees, resting against his long, sheathed sword for support. His jingasa tilted downward, to cover most of his face from the rays of the sun. It wasn't too hot or too cold, a perfect day for a nap outside! He leaned back, patting the dark of the tree and looked up fro a moment, the area around him tinted pink by the sakura's coverage, "Thank you..." He murmured, closing his eyes once more to try and get some rest, hopefully no one disturbed him. Keeping his Ōdachi close, he pulled it in, against his shoulder, letting it rest there, his eyes began to lazily droop down, pulling him into a light slumber.  

Roleplaying Guy

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Victoria san

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:57 am
Miuzuki spurred her horse onward faster and faster. She and a group of soldiers had finally tracked down the man they where searching for. Her scouts had reported a few days earlier that the man was spotted and moving once again in the region. It had been a long and difficult journey and she wasn't sure if she would ever find the man. They had never really gotten close to him and a few times they had lost his trail, but everything they had done so far had finally paid off. They moved a few of hours ahead of where they thought the man was walking towards and was circling back towards him. They would not lose sight of him this time. They even had a few men following him from behind. "Lady Miuzuki! please slow down. At this rate we will lose the rear guard. We can not let you face this man alone. Who knows what kind of dirty trick he will use on you. We will not let you fall in battle. It would shame the Ashikowa clan." Miuzuki slowed down briefly and look behind her shoulder with a grin. "You worry too much Shinzu. That's why I have you as the captain of this group. Don't worry Shinzu. I will not let this man soil the Ashikowa name anymore. We finally found him after all this time. We can't lose this opportunity. We must hurry on before we lose him. LETS GO MEN OF THE ASHIKOWA CLAN! HONOR AND GLORY" The rest of the men behind her raised their fist up, cheered loudly and picked up speed on their mounts.

A few moments later, she noticed a figure in the distance and singled the rest to slow down. She didn't want to scared off the person if it was the man they where looking for. Then soon began trotting slowly towards the figure as quietly as they could. She looked briefly around her and admired the beauty of the stage where she and the man would fight for lost honor. She would avenge they clan that took her as their own flesh and blood. She stop not to far off from the resting figure and got off her horse. She signaled the rest to stay behind as she leveled her Naginata towards him and took a deep breath. All the information about the man that she knew about fit perfectly to the person she saw before her. "Stranger. It has been a long and difficult journey to find you. Perhaps you know of the Ashikowa clan. The same people that you have killed in the past where part of that clan. I am here to put to their spirits to rest and avenge the honor of the Ashikowa clan. Your days of hiding and running are no more. Face me in battle and be put to rest of your sins."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:31 am
The man sat motionless, no matter how quietly they tried to make themselves sound, those horse made plenty of noise. He tried his best to count out the pair of hooves moving.... Ten horses maybe? He continued to close his eyes and stay slumped over, as if he were resting, finally only one pair of horse hooves got closer, makings its way through the dirt. clip clop, clip clop, clip. He heard the words, the name, and almost wanted to laugh; but that would be rude. He slowly aimed his head upward and let out a loud, honest yawn, clapping his gums after he did it. "Hm? what's all this?" he asked, starring down the bladed spear in front of him, smiling, He poked at the pointed edge gently with his finger and shook his head, "I have no clue who you're look for, Milady, but I can assure you, it's not me." he said, looking up at her with a genuine smile. His Ōdachi still against his shoulder, not even prepared to draw it.  

Roleplaying Guy

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Victoria san

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:03 am
She paused a few seconds to make sure she had indeed mistaken the man before her. She had studied a rough drawing that was given to her and this man indeed looked like the drawing. She still kept her blade drawn towards him but moved back a bit as she noticed his weapon next to him. If he drew it out and entered her guard, it would be really hard to dodge or block. "Either he is good, or just lucky in his position. There's no opening whats so ever" thought Miuzuki to herself. She briefly admire his courage and the fact that she couldn't strike at all. She stared at him for a few seconds before she talked in an emotionless tone "stranger, perhaps you have heard of this story. There was a clan far way from here. Inside there, lived a happy family with many good soldiers. So good that they where often called for battle because they were brave and ruthless in their endeavors. They grew powerful, wealthy and because of this, they looked down on other people. The lord of the land used them as dogs and thugs throughout the region. To combat this, a group of smaller clans formed up and challenged them in battle. All those that fought against them were slaughtered in that battle. There was no honor nor golry in that battle. Just senseless killing for fun. Peace came to the land and they stopped fighting; however they would not find peace. They were defeated in their own home. No funerals, no burial rites, no mourning was held. All but one was killed. When the house was searched, a name appeared in the records and after looking around the land to see if anyone knew of this person. A drawing was eventually made..." Miuzuki trailed off as she remember the long journey. "We finally found you Makoto Kazeken and I am here to bring justice to the men of the Ashikowa that you murder senseless." She gritted her teeth as she said his name. Even if she couldn't complete the quest herself, her men would finish him off and the Ashikowa would have its vengeance.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:22 am
His smile faded, very slowly as she explained the story.His hand clutched onto the scabbard of his Ōdachi tightly, as if he were holding to it for dear life. It had been quite sometime he had heard an outlandish lie such as that! He bit his bottom lip, looking down and letting out a chuckle, "And who told you that? That we killed senselessly? did we love senselessly as well? Did we live senselessly? Did my family die senselessly?" He asked, glaring up at the young woman, his calm and peaceful demeanor gone as he did a quick ducking roll, away from her Naginata and drew only his katana, getting to the rank of other soldiers and chopping at the first man's arm, leaving him yelling in pain and falling off his horse. He brought his katana upward again, coming up and slicing the man's hand, then going across at his neck, perfectly severing the head from the body. "Two." he murmured, glaring back up at the men on horseback, giving himself a little hop and lobbing off the third man's head. By now, all the soldiers had responded, their weapons full drawn and ready for battle, beginning to encircle him, it was only a matter of time before he would have to take these soldiers seriously!  

Roleplaying Guy

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Victoria san

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:12 pm
She grinned slightly as he confessed indirectly when he asked those questions. Before she could do anything else, the man moved away quickly and was attacking the rest of the soldiers. "Surround him and give him little space to move around!" Yelled Shinzu to the rest of the men. Just then the rest of the men who were chasing him from behind arrived. They now had 14 men that were encircled him using their weapons to force to stay inside the circle and to keep their distance away from him. It was only a few minuets and they already lost three men. She gritted her teeth as she moved past the only wounded man on the ground as he laid there screaming in pain. She pushed through the confusion and took her stand against Makoto Kazeken. "Hold fast! Archers to the back. Shoot him if he tires to flee. Shinzu help the fallen soldier. Kazeken! I'm giving you a chance to fight to the death honorably though I don't think you deserve such a chance. Even seppuku will not atone what you have done. Under the bushido code, I Miuzuki Ashikowa under the orders of the Ashikowa clan leader challenge you to fight me in battle until one of us falls to the others blade." "Lady Miuzuki?! Have you not seen what he has done. He doesn't deserve such treatment. Let me finish this vagrant off myself. Don't soil your good self for this."Shinzu pleaded as he was helping the wounded soldier. "Hold our tongue. We are soldiers and we must follow our orders otherwise we bring shame. I am doing what I must do. There is no other way."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:47 pm
The young woman coming to the front of the encircling was indeed a brave act, although foolish. Still, Makoto rested his stance, bringing his Katana down to his pelvis. "Bushido? What would your clan know of any of the tenets?" He scoffed, looking at the young woman with a malicious grin, "Your whole concept of what really happened seems to be skewed." He insisted, looking at the eleven men left, "would you all dishonor yourselves by rushing one man?" He asked, sheathing his Katana, only to draw his, much larger, Ōdachi, pulling it out slowly, deliberately elongating the draw time so they could all hear the sound of metal scratching against the leather scabbard. When he finally finished drawing the blade came off with a magnificent Shing! He looked at all of them, a more complacent, joyful smile played along his lips, "I'll take you all on!" He insisted, digging his geta into the dirt, ready to defend, and the strike any who came his way. "You say you wish to duel?" He asked, looking at the "Lady Miuzuki", chuckling, "then by all means, give me all you got!" His hands tightened on his blade, ready to strike at any moment.  

Roleplaying Guy

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Victoria san

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:59 am
Roleplaying Guy

"Does it matter if my clan knows any tenets or not? I follow my orders since i'm an Onna Bugeisha and that is enough for me. Otherwise I would bring shame to the people who saved me from despair and death." Miuzuki also brought her Naginata leveled toward Kazeken. She paused when she heard his remake for a few seconds. It was true that a lot of the evidence they had gather did not add up and as a fellow warrior she understood that he was merely following orders during battles. It was not his fault what had happened during those times. It just meant that her clan bloodline was seeking vengeance wrongfully. She shook the unnecessary thoughts away and focused back to the present. "As I said before, Its just you and me. In the case I am killed, I can not speak for what happens afterwords and the dead can not speak if dishonor was dealt."

She took some slow breaths and charged forward. The reach advantage she thought she would have was equaled out when he brought out his Odachi. She would have to fight him using unorthodox methods to keep him guessing. When she got close enough she began twisting Takeko horizontally with her hands, but with an angle so it wouldn't hurt her. This way it would make him block more often while trying to defend both ends of the naginata. She then began to turn her body around to give him more trouble to defend. Then she used all her momentum from her twisting and did a single hand lunge. It would give all the momentum energy, the full length of her naginata and the weight to a single focused attack. If she missed she could easily followed up with a wide horizontal attack.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games