Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>
Special: Batista vs Shawn Michaels: Steel Cage Match Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon From Death Valley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:10 pm
Introducing First...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:11 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crowd goes dead silent, kids and all. 'The Animal' would burst out that tunnel moments later but the crowd waited...
Suddenly a guitar instrumental sounds from the PA system, part of Batistia's theme song:

'The Animal' Batista
User Image
"Walk Alone" by Saliva

The lights brighten up a bit as Batista explodes out the tunnel looking better than he has ever looked. Batista would look all around the crowd who were taking pictures for their own personal reasons. The crowd reactions varied because he didn't indenify heel or face. Nor does he care as he sets up his taunt, he squats and moves his arms while he bended motionlessly, his pyro which goes off after. He'd instant spring to his feet and thrust his fist down for the final pyro to go off. Batista would make his way down the ramp. The announcer, soon after, broadcasts Batistia's name aloud.
Announcer: "Weighing in at 278 pounds from Washington, DC! He is the ANIMAL, BATISTA!"
Batista walks swiftly down to the ring, grinning. He loved competiting in the ring and all the glory that came with it.
He'd reach the stairs and stop immediately and prayed a bit for his lost and loved one, the one and only, Eddie Guerrero before bursting up the stairs. He would get in using the second rope, completing this motion rather slowly he'd look at his opponent(s) and look coldly into their eyes. He'd laugh a bit as his opponent, before going up on the turnbuckle to his right. Batista would take his time on the turnbuckle before stepping down in a jolting fashion. He would glare at his opponent, as the PA system hushes and there is nothing to be heard but the crowd.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demon From Death Valley

Chin Scraper

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:11 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

[ -- ]
Oh, oh Shawn
I think I'm cute.
I know I'm sexy.
I've got the looks,
That drive the girls wild
I've got the moves, that really move 'em.
I send chills up.
Up and down their spines.
[ -- ]

Shawn Michael's famous theme song would erupt from the PA system as the crowd went up on their feet holding their signs. Shawn Michaels would come out and reveal himself from walking out of the curtains. Shawn would stay and walk around on the top platform (the one holding the ramp) and he would look at the crowd and smile. Shawn would then spin around twice and do a victory gesture; Shawn would then say "Yes!" after doing the gesture. Shawn then continued to walk down the ramp dancing to his music as he stopped and the middle and was on his knees. Shawn looked at the ceiling while his arms were up resembling much like a "Y". After that, the pyro would immediately set off BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! the red fireworks would come walking down the ramp exciting the fans further more. Shawn kipped up ; getting off of his knees. Shawn began walking down the ramp still dancing to his music without dropping his gorgeous smile. Shawn went up the stairs still dancing. Shawn gladly entered the square. Shawn Michaels went to his corner doing warm-ups such as stretching, cracking his neck, etc,.

[ -- ]

I'm just a sexy boy,
Sexy boy
I'm not your boy toy,
Boy toy
I'm just a sexy boy,
Sexy boy
I'm not your boy toy,
Boy toy

Eat your heart out girls
Hands off the
merchandise
[ -- ]

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:15 pm
Batista would stand staring at the Heartbreak Kid and the huge mechanism he stood in. Batista would start to have some liking to it, as he imagined all the things the cage would allow him to do. This was a cage for "The Animal", but he wouldn't let this cage tame him.

Demon From Death Valley

Chin Scraper

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:17 pm
Shawn Michaels wrenched his arms out, stretching them while he looked at his surroundings, he was put in a very dangerous setting, but that didn't stop him from competing in tonight's match up against Batista.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:18 pm
Batista would hear the bell sound, as he would attempt to start off the match like any ordinary match. Going for a lock-up!  

Demon From Death Valley

Chin Scraper

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:19 pm
Shawn Michaels had locked up with Batista  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:21 pm
Batista obviously being the stronger man, immediately looked for a head lock.  

Demon From Death Valley

Chin Scraper

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:28 pm
Shawn Michaels was put into the headlock by Batista  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:36 pm
Batista looked to apply even more pressure, trying to weaken HBK early in this match.  

Demon From Death Valley

Chin Scraper generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

Chin Scraper

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:00 pm
Shawn Michaels, for a second, would have been extending his hand out the ropes, but realized his arms were free, so he attempted to elbow Batista's midsection __ times to try and get out of the headlock  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:02 pm
Batista would be somewhat doubled over, trying to relieve the pressure he just endured from the elbows.  

Demon From Death Valley

Chin Scraper

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:06 pm
Shawn Michaels would have elbowed Batista, however he was still in the headlock  
Demon From Death Valley generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:08 pm
Batista would take _ shots to the skull of HBK.  

Demon From Death Valley

Chin Scraper

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:13 pm
Shawn Michael's head had been weakened, his arm that was extending out to ropes slowly fell  
[TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff