{Please Use This Skeleton}

Name:
Nickname:
Looks like:
Bio:
Seme, Uke, or Seke:
Pic:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Noriaki

Nickname: Nori

Race: Werewolf

Personality: Often likes to mess around with women. Dislikes most men and others would describe him as a smart mouth character. He can be very sly at talking himself in and out of situations and is always observant of what is going on around him. He will often hide his true emotions and keeps himself closed off, giving him a bad personality when it comes to showing his true feelings. His biggest weakness is being caught in fast acting situations, he needs time to think things through before acting.

Looks like: Dark shaggy hair with navy blue eyes. His build doesn't look that great but his supernatural powers give him all the strength he needs. He had a height of about 5''8-5''9 and weighs around 150lbs. Incredibly fit, but he usually has a calm posture.

Bio: Much of Nori's family were strong enough to fend off hunters and still live a fair life. But as Nori aged to sixteen, his parents sent him away to live in the human world at a foster home. Forcing him to hide his identity of a werewolf. Up until the age of twenty he hadn't much trouble with finding work or socializing with others, but he had never heard of his family sense that day long ago. He doesn't understand how he was spotted by hunters, nor can he figured out what they want with him. But he doesn't plan to give into his predator so easily after all he has been through.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke  

O n i T s u k i a k a r i

Friendly Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:59 pm
User Image

Name: Sousuke Inukawa
Nickname: Sou
Race: Human ;; Well-known Necromancer (also knows basic weaponry)
Personality: Sou has two different personalities, differing from whoever is talking to him. Sou can be the greatest guy to be ever known to anyone. He can be nice and kind to others, but when he is on missions, Sou focuses and doesn't care who is in his way. Sou has a hard time believing people. Sou is stubborn, which makes his one night stands hit him half the time. Sou is also very observant of things. He is also charismatic, people are drawn to him.. Thinking that he will be utterly nice and beautiful in heart, but in reality, Sou is very dark of heart and doesn't second guess himself. Not unless... No, he mustn't talk about it..
Looks like: Standing 6'0 ft tall ; weighing 140/50 lbs. Sou has long wavy green hair, soft blue-grey eyes. He is toned, Sou doesn't really have to work out, but his special abilities have him already built. His stature makes him look approachable, but that is usually a front.
Bio: Sousuke's family was a mixture. His family adopted him because of his biological parents didn't want him due to his mother's cheating. So, Sou was put up for adoption as soon as he was born and his mom's husband realized that he wasn't his. Sou loved his family, but he didn't allow himself to believe their "lies". He refused to be cradled with those emotions. They would just bring him down. When he was a teen, he learned Nercomancy to put his bullies to rest. His adoptive family punished him, but he didn't care. He didn't have friends, he wasn't in any clubs.. He was a loner. He then joined a organization that hunted down monsters. Although Sousuke didn't necessarily agree with it at first, but once they explained further and he witnessed first hand, Sou literally hopped on the bandwagon and become one of the well known Nercomancer.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff