Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
Anonymous Threatens Israel With ‘Electronic Holocaust’

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:45 am
Anonymous Threatens Israel With ‘Electronic Holocaust’  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:19 pm
It's good to hear that the attacks have been doing less damage each year. Either way Israel will be in my prayers.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:05 am
OtakuKat
It's good to hear that the attacks have been doing less damage each year. Either way Israel will be in my prayers.

Great that you are praying for Israel. They need the prayers. 3nodding
Let's pray also for Anonymous that they will come to their senses.
Not only is their language use very disturbing, but also their one sided focus and placement of blame.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:15 pm
Garland-Green
OtakuKat

Great that you are praying for Israel. They need the prayers. 3nodding
Not only is their language use very disturbing, but also their one sided focus and placement of blame.

Great idea. The Bibles does say to pray for our enemies.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:26 am
Garland-Green

Anonymous is not a single-facet group. That being said, I would also like to say that "Anonymous" has been infiltrated, by federal agencies and provocateurs. It shouldn't be surprising, since this allows these agencies to operate under the guise of being "hackers", and not be held responsible for carrying out their own agendas.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:00 am
Arachnoia
Garland-Green

Anonymous is not a single-facet group. That being said, I would also like to say that "Anonymous" has been infiltrated, by federal agencies and provocateurs. It shouldn't be surprising, since this allows these agencies to operate under the guise of being "hackers", and not be held responsible for carrying out their own agendas.

That is true. What concerns me, is that there are members in the group who claims to belong to Christianity... I think they are going beyond the mandate given to them.

Romans 12:21:1-2
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

1 Timothy 2
First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:13 am
Garland-Green
Arachnoia
Garland-Green

That is true. What concerns me, is that there are members in the group who claims to belong to Christianity... I think they are going beyond the mandate given to them.

Romans 12:21:1-2
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

1 Timothy 2
First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority, so that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.

I do think those that are saying so might not be who they say they are and could be agent provocateurs... But, you never know.  
News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games