Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]
Nikola's Domain Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:21 pm
User Image

Small apartment, one bedroom, one bath. No kitchen. This is a cheap place that she bought overtime, and Nikola is happy about this achievement. (D-rank)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:34 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Nikolai led him to her apartment- fumbling and tripping the entire time. It had left an impression on her, the way he didn't fight back. That's the way she liked it, after all. She struggled to open the door, cursing under her tongue, before finally achieving it and throwing up her arms. She let out a gleeful whoop, before pushing the door open and dragging Alek in with her. She slammed the door behind them, and pushed her lips onto his. Now that they were alone, she could do what she wanted with him. Well the alcohol could. After all, what was the whole point of it. She had finally found a way to numb all the horrible memories and this was a great way to do. To lose her virginity with a random guy.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
The walk to the mystery lady's house was just a drunken blur honestly. Except he knew her name now. How strange for him to remember a woman's name. They were only things he used and manipulated into having sex with. There was no attachment whatsoever. Now here he was being effortlessly manipulated by Nikola. Her name echoed in his mind every time he thought about it. So unique, so different much like his own. At least the way it was spelled. He had to help her along the way that much he was aware of. The girl had no control over herself anymore. The 1v1 with the door managed to entertain him a little as he laughed the entire time she struggled to open the door. He wouldn't be any better at helping and by the way she looked it would be offensive to interrupt the duel. "Wow, nice place yo-" He started before getting pulled inside by Nikola. She didn't waste any time. Her lips against his. His tongue massaging hers so skillfully in the way that drove women mad, but who knew how she'd feel about it. She seemed immune to his powers, but at the same time didn't fight back. Mystery Lady. His hands spreading from her waist to her butt before picking the woman off the ground and holding her in his arms.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

Desire Points : Nikola x1feww[ERROR808/]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:32 am

XXXXXXUser Image

Being lifted from the ground, Nik let out a slight giggle. It was up to him to find the way to the bed, so she wrapped her legs around him and continued to kiss him. He was a decent kisser, but it wasn't his skill that made her feel some type of way, it was him. She hoped to god the alcohol wasn't wearing off, she would need it to continue with this, but she started to feel things that she hadn't noticed before. As they arrived to the bed, she was laid down first. Nik didn't want to stop there, so she was quick to take off her own shirt, and help him with his. She had never been this open with a man before, Czar never touched her like the other slaves because she was too young. She suddenly became modest, and begun to blush. "Be gentle.. Please."

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aleksandr wanted to be together with this mystery lady for ever. Just the way they were. Her legs wrapped around him tightly, her heart beating against him and their mindless kissing, but things were never going to be that simple. There was always a catch. The moment he laid Nikola down he realized where he was and what he was about to do and for the first time instead of going for it he stopped and looked down at Nikola. Those three words she spoke broke the illusion of what could be an eternal reality. Mystery lady became Nikola. The drunk girl he was about to have sex with and who by the look of things wasn't very 'experienced'. Out of nowhere he burst into laughter and dropped on the bed next to her on his back. Things were getting clearer now. "What are you doing?" He asked looking at the ceiling with his right hand on his chest. His shoulders touching hers. His powers still not reaching her even though they have made an unfathomable amount of physical contact.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:29 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

He stared at her for a half of moment before falling next to her, laughing. He was laughing, and she didn't know if it was her or if it was the situation- still, it made her feel like crap. Within a moment, she sobered up and scrambled for her shirt. He ended up asking a question, but it wasn't one directed towards himself. A tear fell from her eye, and she was quick to rub it away. He didn't want to be with her, which was understandable. She understood, but it hurt. "Get out." She ordered, her voice struggling to keep the hurt feelings out, but that wasn't successful. "Why did you even come here? To laugh at me?" She couldn't look him in the eye, and Nikola just wanted him to leave.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aleksandr was thinking straight again. It wasn't like before at the bar where his thoughts were boggled by the mystery girl's presence mixed with the very high amount of alcohol he managed to drink before meeting her. She also lost most of the presence from before. He saw her at her most vulnerable and that empowered him. He was in control again. That brought a grin to the young Samaran's face. Sitting up he looked over at Nikola who seemed to be holding in tears after what he did. She didn't understand what he was doing for her. Maybe if it was someone else, but not her. Aleksandr wanted to help this girl not take advantage of her. When she told him to get out he almost actually left, but then she asked him why he was there in the first place. He looked at her with an aggravated expression and jumped on top of her. His hands clutching her arms. His eyes locked on to hers. Is this what you want Nikola? He asked with a not to familiar serious tone. Some random guy to come and have sex with you? Take away something you can never get back?! Aleksandr moved his face towards hers so that he spoke into her lips like before. "You don't see it now, but you're doing something REALLY stupid." He hoped she would find some sense in what he was saying, but the alcohol in her system might have made it harder.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:03 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

Nikola silently prayed for him to leave, but he didn't. Her question must have angered him, because he was suddenly on top of her. They were back on the bed, his hands clenching into her arm and it would have hurt if it wasn't for his presence. It was doing something to her, and as he spoke and got closer- she just wanted to kiss him so badly. His words finally digested, however, and instead of being dazed she shook it off and glared at him. It was her turn to be angry, she had a right. He didn't know her, yet he acted as if he did. He didn't know that this exact day was the day eight years ago that changed everything. "My virginity, you mean?" How he knew she was a virgin, she would never know. Perhaps it was the way she asked him to be gentle, a player like him might know what that meant all too well. "Can you imagine being an eighteen year old virgin?" Not even her slave master wanted to touch her, and it made her feel lonely, and worthless. She turned her head, trying to hide the tears. "No one loves me, not even myself. I might as well just give something like that away to someone who would appreciate it- even if it is only for one night."

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aleksandr wanted to kiss her again. His sudden resistance to the girl going away as her confidence resurged, but he had to keep up his cool or else she wouldn't understand what he was doing for her in the first place. Something in his mind was shouting, raging at him to embrace her and keep her safe, but it made no sense to. Who was this girl? The longer he looked in her eyes the more confused he became. His grip on her loosening so as to not actually hurt her. That was the last thing he wanted to do.
                                                          Aleksandr listened to her go off about being a virgin quietly. Normally he'd mock someone for making such a big deal out of something like being a virgin at 18, but she was not just anyone. It was clear she was going through something else in her life. Part of him wanted to be part of that story. Help her. This was his first step into helping her. "Trust me. This isn't something you just give up, because you think it's about damn time." Aleksandr let the girl go and sat with his legs hanging off the bed. "I'm not the romantic type. I ain't into that whole lovey dovey s**t either. It isn't for me, but...Girls are different. You can't just give up something like this to the first guy that says yes. And just to make things clear I lost my V-Card when I was eighteen. No shame. Things take their time. Aleksandr wouldn't add in the part where he lost it to a prostitute. It was only done so he could unlock his Samaran powers. It was just a necessity. She wouldn't understand. The last thing she said about no one loving him really made him upset. Such a beautiful girl saying something that was obviously not true. There must have been a whole legion of men wanting her and here she was giving it to someone who definitely didn't deserve it. He knew that, but yet he still wanted her. She was to good for a cocky no good Ronnin who talked to much for his own good, but would be his. Sitting back on the bed, Aleksandr got closer to her with his legs crossed and touched her face with his hands. I'd be more than happy to take this from you, but not like this Nikola. I need to know you know what you're doing and that you want this.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:17 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

As he lectured on, Nikola's anger turned into a passive feeling of just letting it happen. She didn't want to put up that much of a fight, but she wasn't feeling the steaminess anymore. As he spoke, he was sounding more like uncle Akuma. She did have something to say about this, however. "What do you mean, girls are different? I don't praise to some religion that tells its followers to not have sex until marriage, I don't follow the societal views that push woman to be shameful of their sexual drive because its okay for men to do- oh, but since you're a woman, you need to close you legs, put your head down, don't give it up to anyone. That isn't me, and never will be me. Sure, I would prefer to be in a relationship but if I wanted to give it up to some stranger like you, I could. I am a kunoichi. I can stand strong and say that I had sex with some stranger and I wouldn't regret it. Being a ninja, our life can be expected to be cut short so... Why not live in the present." The last part contradicted Nikola, seeing as she was forever held in the past by an unseen iron fist that dug its way into her cervical and nested a beautiful bird called depression, which popped babies called bipolar and anxiety. The pills wouldn't allow her to run from it, so she stood in that apartment for the longest time reenacting the worst nights of her life in those bad dreams, she prayed for insomnia to come but it never did and those nights were the worst. If she hadn't brought the boy home, it would have been the same night. Her earlier weakness was gone, she hated to show it to someone who dared to lecture her. But there was something about this guy that made her want to learn his reasoning and understand him and of course his last question was answered with a no. "I'm sorry for wasting your time, do you want me to walk you home?" The alcohol was completely out of her system, and she appreciated his kind offer but she felt rejected and exhausted.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aleksandr wasn't the brightest of the bunch. Honestly not having sex with Nikola for moral reasons was probably one of the most profound things he'd ever done in his life. That and steal his tribe's most sacred artifact before running away all at the same time. Hopefully if he ever met another Samaran they would be in the same boat as him. Completely cut off from that world of secluded nut bags...Anyways, Nikola's argument hit him like a brick to the face. All he was trying to do was save her from having her first time with someone who obviously didn't appreciate that fact. Who knew what impact that could have on someone? You talk a lot you know that miss? He said with a smile not really looking at her, but her apartment. Very...Quaint...A part of her speech did get into his thick skull however. Somewhere in the middle of all the sex talk he mentioned the life of a ninja and being a kunoichi. His sense immediately went on full blast, but he didn't show it. She's playing tricks on you man! I ******** knew it! She's a god damn ninja! That's why you can't use your powers on her! He thought to himself before looking back at her. There she was. Sitting on her bed with her clothes, hair all messed up and swelled up eyes. How could someone be so beautiful? Then she broke his train of thought with her proposal to take him home. Reality hit the guy hard. He was homeless. Living off the women he lured, but he couldn't tell Nikola this. Uh...Well I mean...Uuuuuh...Well you see... Getting up from the bed the young Samaran cursed the fact that he couldn't use his power of persuasion over Nikola. Ok. Other then the whole no sex part. I make some preeeeeetty good spooning company. Like 10 out of 10 would spoon. That and I'm kindaaaa homeless at the moment. The whole Suna Shinobi thing doesn't render to much doe...I also make mean omelets, but I don't see a kitchen here. He tried to give Nikola his most charming smile to convince her not to kick his a** out.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:49 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

When the guy explained he had no home, at first she was reluctant to let him stay. She feared that she might not be able to control herself, but since the alcohol was no longer in the door, she didn't have to exactly have to deal with that... Right? She nodded towards the boy, accepting that she maybe was going to have to make him her roommate. She had no problem with that, but there was only one bed and as he pointed out before, no kitchen. "Fine. Stay here with me, for as long as you need. But one rule. No girls allowed." At the last sentence, she narrowed her eyes threatenly at Alek. Nikola silently dared him to show up with a girl, she would chop his p***s off. Sliding into bed, she left some of the covers open for him to slide in after her. The day had been long, and she expected Alek to go to sleep fast.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aleksandr would have loved to give out a big cheer for scoring a place to stay at least for the night, but he didn't want to seem anymore homeless than he already was. He was also excited just by the fact that he would still be near her. His thoughts of suspicion against her slowly going away. Maybe she was just special. She obviously was special that much he knew from the short time he knew her. The rule she applied to him being able to stay there made him freeze a little. Now Aleksandr was a ladies man by all means, but he hadn't thought for a second about bringing another woman in there to have sex with. That's what shock him. He didn't even respect Oga's presence and they were practically brothers. For the moment the only woman he wanted to be near was Nikola even if he didn't want to admit to it or even realize it. ]"Now, why would a guy like me bring other girls here when he's got a dame like you waitin' for him?" He asked walking towards the door that led outside the apartment. His enormous red sword was outside. It was the artifact he stole from his tribe before running away. Used by a legendary warmonger/tribe chief. Now it was in the hands of...Aleksandr. As he walked away from Nikola she would notice the many scars on his back. They looked like sword slashes, but only asking would she know and maybe he wouldn't even tell. He really liked the whole 'silent samurai' bid, but nothing else. Honor wasn't his thing and respect was to be earned. Once the blade was inside he walked back to Nikola and her bed. He looked down at her with a grin and said "Soooo. You never said yes or no for the first class spooning... Aleksandr got himself under the covers and squirmed his body over to Nikolas. Her sweet smell was intoxicating. That same urge to hold her came back, but he fought it again. It made no sense. Why did he want her so badly, but at the same time barely know her?

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:22 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

When the topic of spooning arose to the surface, Nikola begun to blush. Thinking about how, only a few minutes ago she was planning on having sex with him. At fast she shook her head, but slowly the words fell from her lips before she could control it. "Well, As long as you can deal with it. I am not gonna lie... I'm a kicker." She smirked at him before returning to snuggle into her pillow. It was nice and warm, and his presence there was just a welcoming mistake waiting to happen. But this felt like the best mistake she has had in a while and even though they never actually bad sex she felt like it was for the better. She would have regretted it before morning and she wouldn't have been able to live with herself. Whenever they do have sex, if they ever do, the girl part inside of her wanted it to be special.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aleksander woke up jumping out the bed motioning for his clothes quickly. He managed to this all of this silently. Something he mastered with time, but just as he was putting on his shirt he stopped. Aleksandr realized what he was doing. It was his system. So ingrained into his mind that it seemed natural to him at that point, but not now. He didn't want to leave this girl. Looking down at her, Aleksandr smiled at her sleeping face. Then he felt kind of creepy and stopped to scan the room. It was bright now and he wasn't drunk anymore. He never had hangovers so his mind was clear. He really didn't know what to do in that situation.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff