Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Shane's Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TEXTDICKS

[imgleft]https://hostr.co/file/970/v9mrKq6II14g/hytaa.png[/imgleft][img]https://hostr.co/file/970/GgAyBWyYy7R2/hyta.png[/img][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=goldenrod][b][/b][/color]
TEXTDICKS
[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:41 pm
            X
            XXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Name: KLEINE HEILAND customs here
            Ethnicity: Germanic
            Height: 6'6"
            Weight: 264LBs
            Birthday: 5/11

Personality: Pure Evil
            Sexuality: Homosexual
            Family: Lucifer: Twin Brother, Nayley: Sister, Father: Deceased, Mother: Deceased
            Relationship: None

Theme Song: [KLEINE - zankyou no terror - lolol] [KLEINE2 - burial at sea] [KLEINE3 - house lannister] [KLEINE4 - full moon] [KLEINE5 - shi-ki]
            Battle Theme(s): [beginning - ebla] [interlude - what makes a man] [winning - ragnarok] [dying - finale of the rose]

Quote: "But I do not imagine that simply glances and shared mutual words would last me for long; I would always want something more, something as compelling as life and death."

Background Info:
            Step One: Mother

Why, Kleine? She asked me. Why? I asked. Why not?
            My blade finished her. All of her years of life, thirty six in counting, all of her hopes and dreams... they vanished as her eyes died and the blood cooled to a freeze. It was ******** hot. It was a moment that I will remember for all my days to come. It is something I recall while the boys of the village pleasure me as a mercy before their fleeting lives come to an end, though none of them expect it until it's over.

That moment was the one where I, Kleine, killed my mother. And she was just the first.

Some time ago I realized that I've been sent here by something greater than what I am. Something greater than life, a being that brings light and spreads plague and revels in the blood -- the pain -- of the insects that call themselves women and men. They don't fear anything. They think they are supreme. But they haven't seen me coming, yet, a rising star from the ashes of the old world.

Humanity will receive a grave reminder indeed, as the billions lay dying and in need.

- - -
            Step Zero: Before

But how is that possible, father?

Some things are beyond our reasoning. Not everything is designed by people. The sea, the plains, the sky above - it's all a gift to us from something greater.

From God?

You can believe so if you want. I believe so, but that's my choice. You'll make your choice as well one day, Kleine. Whether you want to believe in a celestine above, or the men below who walk the plains, that is your decision.

He remembered that moment. It was serene, but not because of the fields, the winds or the night sky. It was serene because it was the moment where he made peace with God. It was the moment where he decided to believe in something greater than himself. At first he believed it was benevolent. For years he did, gazing at the beauty that followed his steps. He looked to the tree of life, to the mountains, the waterfalls and the men and women who danced in the breeze. How could God not be good? Such a naive question. He looked in front of him, at some point, and he did not see the same as before. He saw blood, and pain, and fear. He looked to the corruption in people, corruption that would spread to every single person around them. If you did not want to be destroyed, you had to be strong, in some way.

Some liked to use others, or be used by others, or kill others or mend others illnesses. They fought for knowledge, power or both, or simply the ability to manipulate the people around them. Everyone survived in some way. Some by clinging to their families. Humans conformed and conformed and changed every single thing about them in the game of life and death. They moved from their nature. And all because they feared the wrath of God; inevitably, life and death were not constructs that were designed by men. They were far too powerful, far too dark and yet often benign, to be something that we created for ourselves and in ourselves. It was the work of a God, whether sentient or not. Whatever the case, they did not dance in the breeze because they enjoyed it. They did not smile and laugh because they wanted to. But because they needed to. It was a reprieve from the constant battle that they fought, it was a momentary release, an escape from the specter that stood over them all: the end.

When he realized this, there was a distinct change in him. He did not pray any more, not with words or clasped hands at least. He prayed by offering of others, wondering if perhaps a celestial hand would reach out to greet him. He was anxious, eager, to see what lied beyond the great door where souls collided with a realm unknown to them. But the voice was silent, and he was left alone.

He began to realize that God must be asleep. How else could it simply sit back and watch? It would want to be a part of the world. It would play with its toys. It was too dark for a passive, benevolent existence beyond the screen door. He knew of it. He felt it. It was not ancient wisdom, but a human intuition that recalled something important: that emotion was inescapable, even by a God. Even such a creature must have desires, needs. Unless it was incapable of them.

His relationship with this entity grew. It grew on him like a great set of scars that twisted him and blackened his heart like how his father's once was, back in those ill and dreaded days that he remembered so clearly. Shahnz. Father. An evil man, a wicked creature. So full of lust and need that even Kleine's variation of the Almighty could not compete. He was a betrayer, a monster, a wicked servant of sin. There was no one that could surpass him in those areas. Except, of course, a child from his own body. Kleine inherited the sins of his father, indeed. His mother too, the whore that whipped herself with her own zeal until she crippled her ability to reason. In the union of the two, an ultimate blackness was created, and one that would come to consume him.

Kleine, why?

They both asked the same question. Both of them knew the answer and yet they asked. Perhaps it was a desperate plead to God to help them see why their own son would betray them like that. Perhaps it was that a dying mind could not articulate. Either way he gave the same answer. Because I can. Because I want to. Was that not the only reason he needed? It was God's reason. His ultimate rolemodel followed no rules, and so neither would he. He was not the slave of such a creature, just the spawn of it.

The Dancing Plains, that was where he took his father's life. That creature slithered and screamed as his skin was ripped from his flesh. He was a Divine Beast, a creature of great prestige. A man who would live for all time if his life had not been stripped away. More, an Uchiha. A strange one at that, but powerful. He had murdered his own best friend for a new pair of eyes. Perhaps he did not realize, however, that all power was a curse as well as a gift. In his hubris he did not see that the one closest to him was the only one who would ever manage to destroy him.

He remembered spreading the man's corpse across this field. Yes, it was so dark but he could see the color perfectly; red, brown, a burgundy. It was a mixture of the organs, the flesh, the blood. He desired to see that color again.

Other Info

XXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Strength: Great diversity in combat
            Weakness: Lack of actual abilities
              ↬ Kleine is afraid of death, despite what he may say on the matter. He does not want to die, and would do anything to prevent it.

Class: Lydians Specialization
            Bloodline: Lydians [BL Head]

Dragons:
            1. Primary: Ascalon

↬ Bloodline Head; Learned

Implant: Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan [Hades/Armand variant]

Henir: 500
            Speed Rank: 11
            Strength Rank: 7

Missions Complete:
              S - 0
              A - 0
              B - 0
              C - 0
              D - 0
              E - 0

Opponents Killed in Real Battle: Hades Uchiha
            Players Beat in SFA Battles: Jai, Hadou

XXXX ȿκɪʟʟ ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
              ↬ Number of jutsu learned
              ↬ Number to be learned - ∞

Ninjutsu
              Universal

a c a d e m y
              All universal learned

g e n i n
              All universal learned

c h u u n i n
              All universal learned

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

The Shadow Demons

a c a d e m y
                  All Lydians learned

g e n i n
                  All Lydians Affair learned

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Sharingan

p a s s i v e
                  Kaisou
                  Shousou

s a n n i n
                  Kagutsuchi

Genjutsu

Base

a c a d e m y
                g e n i n
                  Kai (Release)

c h u u n i n
                j o u n i n
                s a n n i n

Other Info

Physical Styles.: Elegance, Phantom Mirage, Eternal Style of the Broken Sword, Mirror Image

Mangekyou or Eternal: Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan
                RPC Name: Shinsei Karnata
                RPC Rank: Densetsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The King

Ability - Hades:"Kaisou" - The ability of this Mangekyō Sharingan differs from its brethern. The occular prowess transforms the Sharingan into a ripple effect as the tomoes split into equal fitting, while adding three above it. This Mangekyō power steps into the boundaries of an equal domain of reality, while it seems as it is bending time - space it is acheiving a stepping stone for the words of "Equivalent Exchange." This means that something cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain something of equal value, something must be lost or in this case "replaced". In the focal point of the host of the Mangekyō Sharingan, the Uchiha can focus on a object that is seen, or will be seen, and can voluntarily take its place. The object that is switched is moved to the position of the host, while the user is moved into the position of the object. This occurs by focusing into a creation - object into a certain distance that the Mangekyō Sharingan can view, and by pinpointing its direct location can the user forcefully remove both theirself and object into switching places. Nothing is created nor destroyed.

Ability - Armand:"Shousou" - This ability begins with the Eternal Mangekyo spinning rapidly, and with only the desire to use the technique, it is cast. It is the inverse of Kaisou, allowing the mangekyo user to redirect all damage onto their physical body into whichever object they designated, rather than teleporting to it. While this is active, attacking their body really only seems like slipping through them pointlessly. The object they designated simply takes all of the damage even if it is apparently 'destroyed'; if the damage continues, it will perhaps be pummeled into the molecular level, but it does not relent in exchanging its fortitude for the user's.

Restraints:
                • This ability can only be used once in a post, with a two post cooldown. You can only use one of the two abilities during the post.
                • This cannot be used on: Humans or RPCs in general, summonings, pets, techniques - jutsu, worn clothing, and custom weapons [ That are not created from the host of this ability ].
                • Cannot use this ability on larger objects than the Uchiha

How to Unlock:
                - Driven by the intense mental stimulation/anguish and fear by Hysteria's presence in his life. This feeling is so compelling to Kleine that it's similar in magnitude enough to watching a best friend die that it unlocked his mangekyo. Then, he fused Hades' with it.

The Wild Hunt
      Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
      • Beta Citizen 0
      • Beta Explorer 0
      • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
      Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
      • Beta Citizen 0
      • Beta Explorer 0
      • Beta Critic 0
      PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:42 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
      X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
      Full Name: "Kem"
      Nicknames: "The Incubus"
      Birth date: 11/23

Culture: Tribal-Samara
      Religion: Shamanistic

Birth Country: Samara Tribe
      Country of Residence: Mizu no Kuni
      Position: Shinobi
      Social Class: Lower-Middle

Race: Altaic-Indo-European
      Alignment: Chaotic Sextrual

XXXXXXXX appearance
      Personality:

"Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us."

If only that were true.

When the wolf-masked man came down south, we knew that our Gods could not save us. Not the Gods of the spirit. We needed a God of the flesh, much as he had his - the Enemy, the demonic beast that controlled his every move and calculated past us all; a living entity of immortal mastery, a slavedriver that sought to exploit us not for economy or production but for screams. And we knew screams. We knew how to suppress them, how to make them thunder. There were pleasured screams and pained ones.

The men of my tribe knew how to be broken. How to act it. They knew that when it decided that they were broken, it would set them free of their pain; release their tether to the planet. So - they screamed squeaks, eerily, loud, obnoxious, broken, weakened, winnowed; they funneled their last bit of deceit into their dying wails, and so they were let off with only half the torture that the average man faced.

I cannot nearly begin to explain to you how terrible that experience was. I watched as my father was flayed alive by the cutting blade of the Demon Lord, his eyes eerily glancing at me as a smirk grew on his lips. Somehow, I knew he wouldn't kill me. I wasn't afraid so much as I was mortified. And, I guess in one way I was afraid - it's tiring to think about where you'll go once your pillar of support has gone. In truth the Samara have a thousand fathers that will all guide and protect them when it is right, but I did not know them as I did him, and they felt no true love for me outside of the simple connection that made us a Tribe.

When it was over, my brother - Oda - fled with me and the tribe, as we went north and northeast by sea. We arrived at the southernmost island of the Ryukyu Dynasty, making money and bedding young women and men in order to further our Tribe. But like with Nomads, we had to migrate. Migrate. Island to island. It was more difficult than going by Land - but we had no choice. Shinsei had too much influence over the Huan-Pei and the Guron, the two nations kneeling at his feet for the purpose of keeping themselves out of the line of fire. There was no safety for men from the Barbary Lands. We had to find the village of Mist and we had to live in harmony with the country.

Eventually, our Tribe almost disassembled. We've regained our ways, and we've formed a sub-community within the village, with a Clan Compound to boot . . . but, since we were all expected to put our genjutsu talents into the village's roster, we've been forced to abandon our Nomadic lifestyle. I was placed into the military, and others were made into spies and other such elites. Yes - this is the background to the greatest song the world will ever hear; the story of how the Barbary People . . . the most saddened and tarnished of all . . . will return one day to rule the East, all in the hands of a one Hutar Hakam.

Take on warfare: Doesn't really care for it.
      Loyalty to Village- No.
      Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCBm5VbwJvY
      Height: 6'3"
      Weight: 223 LB
      Build: Athletic/Muscular
      Hair Color: Black
      Eye Color: Gold
      Complexion: Clear/Smooth

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
      Relationships: Oda Ryuu is his brother
      XXXXL I K E S
      City: Edo
      Culture: Samara

XXXXD I S L I K E S
      City: Bai Don

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
                (story here)

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
      X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
      Class: Genjutsu
      Chakra: 400
      Elements: Earth

Bloodline: Samara and Idols

Speed: 11
      Strength: 5

xxxSKILLS

Universal
              Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Samara Bloodline, Konoha and Universal Genjutsu

All up to S

Idols and Sound Sub-Element

All up to SS

Styles

Phantom Mirage up to B

Gim Seng

Name of weapon: Gim Seng
              Description: This can substitute for a sight or physical touch trigger. How it does this is by emanating a field around it by successive swings during a battle. This "weapon" is more of an accessory; a necklace. It will shift like a pendulum every single post, increasing the range of its "touch field" by two feet each post.

This touch field can be focused and aimed at a target - it appears as if an ominous black-purple flame, though it is mostly transparent. It if it touches an opponent, as stated, it can substitute an eye contact or touch contact trigger.
              This field can be deactivated and reactivated whenever you want. It will pick up on size regardless as to whether or not it's activated.

As a final ability, chakra can be channeled into it to cast a bloodline technique.

My One Resort - Gim Seng Flexible Rank
              This is an upgrade of "My One Resort", the black field being given chakra and dissolving things near it. The flame can still be focused and manipulated. Furthermore, the flame shield will begin to be considered a "sight trigger" if you see it after 1 full post of its existence, so on the second post.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:42 pm

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
      Full Name: Takahara and Christian
      Nicknames: The Lovers Arcana
      Birth date: 10/3 and 11/16
      Birth City: Kusagakure
      Position: Sannin

XXXXXXXX appearance
      Personality: Distorted. Bubbly. Loyal. Righteous.
      Disposition: Chaotic Good
      Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcvIAgrLXjY
      Height: 5'10" and 6'2"
      Weight: 176 lbs and 217 lbs
      Build: Athletic and Muscular
      Hair Color: Gold/Brown
      Eye Color: Gold/Green
      Complexion: Tan, Clear and Olive, Tan, Clear
      Outfits: Casual Clothing

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
      XXXXL I K E S
      Food: Melons
      Drink: Sugared Drinks
      Color: Black
      Animal: Dogs

XXXXD I S L I K E S
      Food: Salty Foods
      Drink: Tea
      Color: Pink
      Animal: Rats

When you said that, it made me so happy. I felt like I could die. I could go in peace. Nothing else mattered. I didn't say anything at the time because I was so stunned. Yes, I didn't say anything, I just smiled. And I think you knew that the reason I remained silent was because my voice had died; my throat sewed shut, I didn't have the strength to speak. You knew, but a part of you still wanted the words, didn't it?

I can tell you now, Takahara. I love you. I love you so much. Please don't leave me. Please don't go.

Ah... those days. Immortal in my dreams.

I woke up just now. Wait, where are my socks? Oh, gosh. Dad is playing another prank on me. Not right now. I don't want a prank. I want to get up and wear my fuzzy socks and say ******** it to the world because I remember. I remember it again, clearly, worse than ever. I remember the day he died.

It was sunny and hot, a summer morning in Kusagakure. We had big white flags raised because we surrendered. The war was over, now it was time for the push. For the oppression, for the years of servitude. It was time for the cycle of hatred to roll onto the next generation so that we could understand what our parents meant when they said: peace is a lie. Vengeance is all they had. It would be all I had soon, too, even being the sweet boy that I was.

I went outside to my laundry room to quietly, safely watch the soldiers march in. If they were to discover that I was a shinobi, and a Jounin at that, I would surely be killed. However they did not come, for some strange reason or other. I did not know at that time, I didn't care. I ran to Takahara's house to celebrate the peace. I didn't know if it would last long. I didn't know if things would be even worse than they once were. I just needed something, something to be happy over. Something to cry over, to laugh over. So I knocked on his front door and the first thing I saw was his father, crying. Christian... He said my name. I wish he didn't. The tone in which he said my name scarred me for life. From the moment he unlocked his lips, I was beyond the point of healing. My heart was broken and I already knew; Takahara...

Was going to die.

When I was a young boy of eleven, a friend of mine from the Hyaka Clan compound had become urgently ill. They were fighting it every night, writhing in pain, on the brink of death but not willing to go. I overheard about it from a conversation between my mother, Takimi, and some others. She said that even she couldn't do anything about it. But that wasn't enough for me. He was my friend. My friend. I was only a chuunin back then, but I knew some medical techniques. I was really good at them. I had to try, something. Anything. I could never give up without even trying. You could say that was my shinobi way.

I went to his room. His mother cried, his grandparents wailed, his young little brother stared blankly as if devastated; his rolemodel, the light of his life was to die. And me, I was beyond words. I had never had a problem that I could not solve. It made me hopeless. It made me feel like I was nothing.

But then I found something within myself as the moments passed that was benign. It was my bloodline, Mokuton, and the ability to alter genetic data to my accord. I tried so hard and I did the best I could to save him. I thought it was over, that it would never be an issue again. Later after that, he unlocked the Mokuton as well. He and I practiced together, we sparred, we became closer. He became my best friend, completely. And as strange as it might be to say, I felt virtually inseparable from him. A part of me lived inside of him. It was like our two hearts were one; they were connected. I could feel his pain, his fury, his love, his joy. He could feel mine. It was true understanding.

It was love. As we grew older, we began to realize that we didn't care for the sweet, delicate girls of the village. We only cared for each other. We climbed the highest mountains and bathed in the largest lakes. We protected each other at all costs. He was the sacred treasure of my being, I would have done anything to watch over him. I would've given my right eye just to keep a safe view over his shoulder. I would've pulled out my heart to keep his beating. However the issue that came to me was something far beyond what I could help. It was the work of a God, one so malign that they surely wished to destroy what we had.

From the beginning, there was no hope. The boy was doomed to die, the second the illness came upon him. My changes to his code only delayed his death, because they were an illness in themselves. Not an obvious one, not one that we could imagine. They were an illness that consumed him over the span of his life, and one day he was taken from me.

I ask myself why that was. I will never have the answer.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
      X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
      Sealing
      All Uzumaki and Fuuinjutsu techniques are known, including one custom -

#1 - Perfect Screen A-S
      This ability starts off by Christian waving his hand in front of him, as many times as he wants. Once he does this, a shield like screen ranging from three feet tall to seven will appear in front of him. The trick is that he can manipulate this shield with both hands. He can elongate it with his fingers, move it sideways with his left hand, and curve it with his right hand. This is essentially a support technique that he'll use when fighting in groups, or to fend off attacks as he runs or prepares techniques. He must be using at least one hand to maintain this shield. If neither of his hands are focused on the shield, it has five seconds before it's destroyed. It can be regained control of in this time. The length limit of the shield is 15 feet. Physical attacks that hit this shield are met with recoil and bounce back.

Mokuton
      All Wood Style techniques are known to Christian.

Doton
      All Earth Style techniques are known to Christian.

Eiseijutsu
      All Medical Style techniques are known to Christian.

Universal
      All Universal Style techniques are known to Christian.

Taijutsu/Bukijutsu
      Slavedriver Style (Mastered)
      Shuurai Tekken Do (Mastered)
      The Elegance (Mastered)

Chakra: 290

XXXXR E L A T I O N S
      "Friends List": #1
      Allied With:
      Sexual/Romantic Partner: Christian and Takahara - Romantic
      No sexual since, they share the same body.

The Wild Hunt
      Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
      • Beta Citizen 0
      • Beta Explorer 0
      • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
      Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
      • Beta Citizen 0
      • Beta Explorer 0
      • Beta Critic 0
      PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:43 pm

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
      Full Name: Mayu Sengoku
      Nicknames: The Wild One
      Birth date: 12/19
      Sexuality: Bisexual

Culture: Konohakara
      Religion: Amaterasu-based Shintoism

Birth Country: Hi no Kuni
      Country of Residence: Kiri no Kuni
      Class: Upper-Middle

Race: Human
      Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

XXXXXXXX appearance
      Personality: A personality of one so rambunctious can only be described by a direct excerpt of her life.

"I'm willing to try anything once," she said. The club was entering into full gear; the dim blue overhead lights were rising into the ceiling and before them, all of the souls in this place, a new source of light emerged. The room was set ablaze by color, a wild transfusion of red and black and gold. Then, the light began to blink, and so quickly that they could barely perceive their own movements. Mayu, a tall woman with black hair, red lips and killer eyes was in the corner of the room. It wasn't the lights that were enticing her, as they did her brother. No, it was the lady before her. She was blonde, with hints of strawberry. She had some very short pants that made no effort to conceal her long, smooth, tan legs. Her eyes were green and they transcribed: make me yours. And she did. That night, she was a slave to another's desire, doing all that she could to sate it.

The next morning, she was home free and she hadn't damn well felt so alive since her early youth. She led Kyon along and they stepped into club after club, the woman finding gentle lads and gentle ladies, flipping through them like a remote; she had all the power in the world for that series of nights, where she controlled the rise and fall of the beat of their heart, controlled the separation that existed within them: the defining edge between a man, a woman, or a beast. By night's end, each and every one of them was confused as to what they were; they only knew for sure that they wanted more but sadly, she didn't want to give it to them. She went from town to town. She went from city to city, country to country, and within each single square mile there was another world of life. That was the story of her sexual awakening, and in the end, there was nothing more to be answered, there was only an endless space of what was experienced and known; empirical knowledge of love and lust.

Take on warfare: An ideal place to test capability.
      Loyalty to Village- Personal self-interest comes first.
      Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-zfH-aU-jA
      Height: 5'9"
      Weight: 134 LBs
      Build: Athletic
      Eye Color: Brown
      Complexion: Fair

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
      Relationships:
      XXXXL I K E S
      City: Kusagakure

XXXXD I S L I K E S
      City: Konohagakure

"Mayu," her mother said. "Mayu, you're not eating right. You need to eat more vegetables. You're becoming fat. I will not have a fat child." Only a moment, a brief memory of such words. And then, more: "Mayu, you're stupid. What sort of grades are these? How do you expect to pass the academy when you're so far behind the other students? Look at your brother's example. He's the top of the class! He's already learned Futton!" Another. Jealousy over her brother. An inferiority complex. "Mayu, you're weak! Mayu, you're stupid! Mayu, you're ugly! Mayu, Mayu, Mayu, Mayu!"

Stop, she begged. She begged the world to stop. It was always cruel to her. As a young girl, she had been abused from the time of birth to the time of now. Her father had died when she was only a child in a great war. Her mother had become more twisted the more she grew; she did not know what had changed her so, only that her decline was intensifying. She had begun to hate herself, her life, her brother. She felt so alone and isolated, the people at school abused her, teasing and hitting her. The boys called her mean and the girls called her ugly and weird. She curled into a ball and lived in the corner of societal imagination. She was alone, and she always felt alone.

One day, however, a boy her age approached her in the academy; a new student that had been transferred from another institution. His first words to her, after witnessing the sadness in her eyes, would be: Let's enjoy life for as long as it lasts. Those words, beyond all others, struck her. They meant something to her, beyond the initial meaning. They shook the cords in her heart and allowed her to see clearly; that hatred, that inferiority, that all of these emotions she held inside of her were unnecessary. She was going to die alone and sad. She needed to change, to see change. She needed to shake it up, and so she did; she joined this boy, she did whatever she could never do when all she could imagine was hating herself. She drank, she smoke, she slept with him and re-imagined life with him. Eventually, he died during a mission after they had achieved Genin rank. She wept for him, but she moved on.

She had become a changed woman. She was ready to face the world. When Shinsei assumed control of her once peaceful homeland, she joined Kumogakure with her brother in order to acquire the power to reattain the Hi no Kuni of the past.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
      X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
      Class: Sealing Master [+1 Rank Variant]
      Chakra: 425 (Shared with Kyon)
      Elements: Wind
      Sub-Element: Sealing

Clan 1: Tsuinzu
      Clan 2: Uzumaki

Speed: 5
      Strength: 4

XXXXR E L A T I V E P O W E R
      Allied With: Kyon Sengoku
      Squad Leader:

Completed Missions:

XXXX S-Rank:
      XXXX A-Rank:
      XXXX B-Rank:
      XXXX C-Rank:
      XXXX D-Rank:

xxxSKILLS

Universal
              All up to D rank
              All up to C rank

Wind

All up to D rank
              All up to C rank
              All up to B rank
              All up to A rank

Medical

All up to D rank
              All up to C rank
              All up to B rank
              All up to A rank
              All up to S rank

Sealing

All up to D rank
              All up to C rank
              All up to B rank
              All up to A rank
              All up to S rank

Uzumaki

All up to D rank
              All up to C rank
              All up to B rank
              All up to A rank
              All up to S rank

Styles
              Slavedriver up to Jounin
              Elegance up to Jounin

XXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
      Full Name: Kyon Sengoku
      Nicknames: The Passionate One
      Birth date: 12/19

Religion: Irreligious

Birth Country: Hi no Kuni
      Country of Residence: Kiri no Kuni
      Class: Upper-Middle

Race: Human
      Alignment: Chaotic Good

XXXXXXXX appearance
      Personality: A personality of one so intimate can only be described by a direct excerpt of his life.

"Do you not believe in the future of our nation, Ashoka?!" Kyon screamed; he was loud, he was angry. This was at the moment before the penultimate of his life, where he would inevitably decide to leave Konoha so as to not be absorbed by the evil that had festered within. His friend, and some would say his lover, was reluctant to leave. He did not really care for politics or much of anything beyond the physical, the spiritual, the self and the ones connected directly to him. He did not imagine a difference whether Shinsei led, or Kana before him. He didn't want to leave home, a place so dear to him. Yet, he didn't want Kyon to leave him behind; it was one of those moments where you had to make the ultimate choice, and let that choice haunt you forever, for better or worse.

He chose to stay, and as a result, Kyon was heartbroken. You could say that Kyon was one half himself, a quarter his sister, and a quarter Ashoka. They had all known each other since they were very young, and always had he been in love with that man. Leaving him was painful. It was the worst pain he'd ever experienced in his entire life, and yet he knew it could not be worse than watching his nation devolve into chaos and anarchy. He dreamt of a moment where he could return, to see that man, the smile on his face.

In the cabin of the ship that would take him to his new world, Kumogakure, he had a vision of the future. It was a world where love prospered and not war, where good could overcome evil. He saw the end of that man -- Shinsei -- and the future that came with the devolution of such an end. This allowed him that goal, that dream, that united his sister and him by a common purpose.

Take on warfare: Necessary.
      Loyalty to Village- Fiercely loyal
      Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYXSuYY-39Q
      Height: 6'2"
      Weight: 216 LBs
      Build: Athletic/Muscular
      Eye Color: Brown
      Complexion: Fair

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
      Relationships:
      XXXXL I K E S
      City: Kusagakure

XXXXD I S L I K E S
      City: Sunagakure

And all the earth is united by its core; just so, the stars are united by the supermassive black hole, or otherwise known as, the galaxy. The world always excited him. From the moment he was born, he was a humanist. Everything around him was so beautiful, so intriguing. He loved the world, loved the people. And so, you could imagine he was very popular. He was charismatic, smart, taking classes in stride; he didn't hate studying or learning, instead he found it to be the most compelling task in the world. He did well, always; he constantly improved and did even better. He was the perfect, prodigious child. Of course, one day, every man is invited and forcibly placed into a moment where his beliefs are tested. That moment was the invasion of the River Country. Before then, he had never imagined anything to be other than what it was presented to him; he believed in his peers, his country, and human goodness.

When Shinsei Karnata lined up the prisoners of war and nailed them to the walls of their village, yelling out their names and then revealing to them the desecration of their ancestors and the ill fate of their families, the pure enjoyment in his eyes as he witnessed their suffering; he realized that evil was real and compelling to all. He realized then, and later, that there was a constant war between greed and giving that controlled the fate of man. He understood what evil was, where it stemmed from, and how it could never be cured. At this point, he did not give up on the human race. Instead, he looked upon the back of the man that so reveled in terror, and he knew that his time would come.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
      X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
      Class: Animal Tamer [Undead and Foxes]
      Chakra: 425 (Shared with Mayu)
      Elements: Negation
      Sub-Element(s): Magnetism

Bloodline: Namida
      Clan: Tsuinzu

Speed: 8
      Strength: 6

XXXXR E L A T I V E P O W E R
      Allied With: Mayu Sengoku
      Squad Leader:

Completed Missions:

XXXX S-Rank:
      XXXX A-Rank:
      XXXX B-Rank:
      XXXX C-Rank:
      XXXX D-Rank:

xxxSKILLS

Universal
              All up to D rank
              All up to C rank

Universal Genjutsu
              All up to D rank
              All up to C rank
              All up to B rank

Earth
              All up to D rank
              All up to C rank
              All up to B rank
              All up to A rank
              All up to S rank

Wind
              All up to D rank
              All up to C rank
              All up to B rank
              All up to A rank
              All up to S rank

Namida
              All up to D rank
              All up to C rank
              All up to B rank
              All up to A rank
              All up to S rank

Styles
              Phantom Mirage up to Jounin
              Elegance up to Jounin

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:08 am

X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
      Full Name: Vox²
      Nicknames: "The Flail of Jashin"
      Birth date: 4/15

Culture: Eastern
      Religion: Shintoism

Birth Country: Kaze no Kuni
      Country of Residence: Kaze no Kuni
      Social Class: Upper-Wealthy

Race: Korean/Japanese/North African/Caucasian
      Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

XXXXXXXX appearance
      Personality: Narcissistic, Ambitious, Sinful

"I am exactly what I was raised to be: a soldier."

Take on warfare: Whatever.
      Loyalty to Village- . . . Usually.
      Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IHFVn0sv14
      Height: 6'1"
      Weight: 178 LB
      Build: Athletic/Lean
      Hair Color: Brown
      Eye Color: Gold
      Complexion: Clear/Smooth

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
      Relationships: Raphael Sengoku Oda = Twin Brother
      Mayu Sengoku = Biological Mother
      Akuma Oda = Biological Father
      Kyon Sengoku = Father Who Raised Me

XXXXL I K E S
      City: Konohagakure
      Culture: Northern

XXXXD I S L I K E S
      City: Sunagakure

Hasn't had much of a life yet, darlun.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
      X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
      Class: Ninjutsu [Three Elemental Sage Path]
      Chakra: 335 [435 With Full Favor]
      Elements: Fire/Wind/Earth/Dust

Bloodline: Jinton [Dust Release]
      Clan: Jashinism

Speed: 8 [Ultralight] [10 With Full Favor]
      Strength: 6 [8 With Full Favor]

xxxSKILLS

Universal
              Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Bloodlines

All up to SS

Wind, Fire, Earth

All up to SS

Taijutsu Styles

Flail of Jashin

Name of weapon: Flail of Jashin
              Your Rank: Jounin
              Who owns the weapon: Voxx
              Where it was found/Who made it: Given upon induction into the order.
              Users Class: Ninjutsu [Three Element Sage Path]
              The Range of the weapon: 8 feet
              Weakness: Literally Vox's only method of manipulating Jinton. Without this weapon, he cannot use dust techniques.
              Description: The Flail of Jashin is a weapon that has been imbued with special properties. It is capable of expanding the level of shapes Jinton can create, and also manipulating its movement. As such, it is known to create something known as "liquid Jinton". This is a manipulateable and amorphous form of Jinton with the same properties, but the ability to move and reshape itself. The Flail can also change the Jinton to be more or less heated, to the point of merely annoying people or instantly disintegrating them (as per the usual).

Note: This blade can be remade if it is lost or destroyed, but not during combat.

Your Rank: Jounin
              Ninja Class: Ninjutsu
              Name of Jutsu: The Golden Egg of Nirvana
              Rank of Jutsu: S, S, S, S, S, S, S, S, S, S [300 Chakra - Creates 10 S Ranks]
              Jutsu's Element: Earth/Wind/Fire - Dust Variant
              Jutsu Type: Defensive Ninjutsu
              Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List: No
              Description: This creates a 10-layered S rank defense that quite literally looks like a giant golden egg. It surrounds the user, with the user meditating and levitating inside the center of the egg, undisturbed. This is the most chakra-costly technique in the world, but it has many uses. Firstly, each layer of the egg may sprawl outwards into a Lotus Flower and detach. This "flower" is giant, golden, and capable of either defending or attacking. It is controlled by the user's will.

Secondly, the egg is impervious to heating and possesses its own oxygen. Outside oxygen disruption cannot enter - the wielder of the egg simply remains inside, relaxed, meditating, regardless of the outside. They cannot be poisoned, or suffocated, or burnt. The user is still aware of the outside, however, as the egg is connected to their state of mind.

This technique shall be known as the Super Fabulous Golden Egg of Ultimate Beautiful Narlyness. Jinkies!

The Wild Hunt
      Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
      • Beta Citizen 0
      • Beta Explorer 0
      • Beta Critic 0
      Profile Subforum

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers