Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:31 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Little Pea had awoken early tonight, the sun’s rays still on the horizon, but sinking slowly, sending sprawling purples and pinks and brilliant gold across the sky. She loved her dark nights, but this, this might be worth waking early for, perhaps she’d try to get to sleep a little earlier than daybreak in future.

Heaving herself up onto her legs she gazed at her surrounds closer to eye level, the trees and shrubbery were not familiar and even the air tasted a little different. Pea didn’t reside at her father’s clearing anymore, a choice she made herself and yet she already missed it and her parents terribly.

Nevertheless, she pulled a smile, and gave herself a little shake for good measure. “Night has scarcely fallen,” She reminded herself. “Still plenty of time yet to find that one place I truly belong."

As she began her trek, her thoughts spun away from her into the depths of her imagination. She hoped she’d find som someone beautiful and kind who would whisk her off her hooves and shower her in affection. Together they’d start a family all of their own and all care for each other forever after, falling in love all over again every single day.

Oh she so did want that, she loved her parents and siblings very much, and enjoyed their company immensely, even her mother would could be a little difficult. But she never really felt truly accepted, truly wanted by them. They just never felt present with her, she could never hold their attention, even though her father tried his best, bless his soul.

So engrossed in her thoughts, she managed to snag her foot on a root and soon found herself rather abruptly on the ground. "Ah!"

SilverShieldwolf
Here we go! I hope I've given you enough to work with. cx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He stood in the shadows, not quite in the rays of light. The weight of his companion resting on his back let Endless Maze know it was time to explore on his own. He was moving at a steady pace, enjoying what the darken sky changed in the ways of the swamp lands.

Glancing down, he happened to see hoof prints that seemed fresh. "Well this could be interesting." It had been a while since the buck ran into anyone else. Whisper on his back never counts, as it doesn't say much. Looking in the direction the prints went, he could almost guess where they were heading. This tended to be one of his more common area to wander. One day, he might leave and go see the kiokote lands or maybe the acha. He wasn't much for the mountains and cold, so he would stay away from totoma lands.

Lost in thought he jumped at the cry. Not used to it, Endless ran in the direction, to find a mostly pale doe on the ground. Walking slowly to not spook her, "Are you hurt?"
Araucana
sorry for the wait!

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:15 am
At his voice, Little Pea raised her head from her sprawled position. “Oh! Um,” She spoke quietly as usual, though embarrassment did her no favours either. She pulled herself up but found one ankle, her back left, to be particularly sore. “I’m alright, I uh, think I might just have hurt my ankle a little.” She laughed it off lightly before staring up at the very handsome buck before her.

She tore her eyes away and glanced at the ground bashfully. Oh my.

"Um, thank you for coming to check me though!" She remembered belatedly. "My name is Little Pea, or just Pea, or whatever, I mean, uh, what's your name?" She was rambling, oh no, help.

SilverShieldwolf
She's so lame and cliché, haha. :b

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:17 pm
Maze watched the doe and took note of which hoof it seemed to be hurting. He moved closer, in case she needed to lean on him to take some extra weight off of it, for a bit. "If you think you are okay. Little Pea..."

He chuckled at her bashfulness. "Endless Maze is mine, but feel free to call me Maze."

Araucana
Kick me next time it takes so long.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out